Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Lucy Angel (Finchley)  (Read 3232 times)

9 review(s) for Massage by Nora (4 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen her last year and after reading these reviews it reminded me to post this up. May be I got lucky compared to the others  :unknown: so YMMV

Services:

FK
CIM
Kissing
OWO
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £80 per hour (spent nearly 2 hours).

Comm's: Via phone calls and her English is ok. I punted the other lucy that same day . The maid handles calls / text

Location: 2nd floor flat in a small block, so so bathroom bedrooms ok, free parking outside of permit zone (side road) Finchley tube 3 min's walk

Would I visit again: Yes (but she been on holiday since)

Pictures: Show her face but she looks better in the flesh

The girl: short blonde hair, size 8  5.9" Mid 30's' but looks younger (28), real tits, nice ass.

Plus + Came down to open the shared door in a rain coat. She looked like a hot teacher and lead me up stairs (told me to be quiet). I kind of felt like I been a bad boy at school. After I entered the bed room she removed the rain coat and only had on under ware.  :thumbsup: 3 pops in 2 hours (tried for 4 but I been up 16 hours and punt 2 of the day). She was happy to take the lead after pop 1 and worked hard for pop 2 and 3. CIM and the sex was good, she want me to stay longer (had a little spark with her)

Neg: No duo option. The maid is lazy in my view poor (not returning calls / text etc).

Below are current pictures and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

May be part of the same group  External Link/Members Only <  very mixed reviews

You can see the same lighting and beds

Offline lovemachine

Glad to hear you had a good time.I did think she would have been better if it wasnt my first ever time.Although the tits I found were enhanced.

Offline The_Don

Glad to hear you had a good time.Although the tits I found were enhanced.

Sorry it didnt work out for you and yes my error about the tits (late night)

Offline mrx007

It was the pics of her legs but mainly that ARSE picture than made me see her in November.

And she was grinding her arse against my bulging erection to get me going (it worked).

Quite a natural beauty really. I want to see her again too.

Offline The_Don

Just an update, been back to see her (new hair make her look a little like Galadriel)

This time OWO wasn't on offer  :thumbsdown:

She had new implants (not a fan of Enhanced / fake tits)

Some part of this punt were ok (and some not). Still had a nice ass and legs though

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 08:06:03 pm by The_Don »