Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySuzee or not = B&S (Kilburn - NW6)  (Read 1137 times)

7 review(s) for MISS ASHLEY LOVE (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Link to my old review > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42725.0

Short version: B&S, waste of time

Services:
None

Price: £0 (would have been £80 per hour)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (Maid), The B&S English was very limited.

Location: Flat on a main road, buzzer entry door. Bedroom small to medium sized, clean and usable bed.  The window faces the main road thus lots of road noise. Bathroom with a real bath and shower attachment but a little limited on the toiletries. Parking zones around (08:30 - 18:30 Monday to -Friday) + pay and display near by.
Tube = Kilburn about 10 mins walk

Would I visit again: No (as outlined below)

I would walk if B&S and that bad form IMO

Pictures:
are Fake

The girl: B&S W/G = blond with Medium to Long hair, size 8 to 10, 5.3,  Early to Mid 20, ok looking.

Plus + My plan B, a regular was very good (3 pops in an hour)

Negatives: Clearly profile swapping. Which is a shame, as Suzee was a good punt IMO

Reason for this Negative:

Update:

Both phone numbers have been removed (Hers and Katie's) no replies to calls or texts.

Has anyone else had comm's with them?

I punted Suzee last year and kept an eye on the profile. I noted that it had been logged in (or managed) over the last few months.

I seen a phone number on the profile, called and asked a few questions (maid) then booked.

Got to the flat and was greeted but a younger blonde W/G who clearly wasn't Suzee. I asked for Suzee but she had limited English and called her friend External Link/Members Only. Who explained that only 2 W/G were working (and not Suzee). So I walked then called the maid. Who stated, she was Suzee (but clearly, she wasn't) 

Click for External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 12:47:03 am by The_Don »

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear that TD. I've also kept an eye on her profile in case she returns as she seems to come for a few weeks and disappear for many months. I did realise someone logging into her account regularly, then her face pics disappeared and her profile was back with a number. It now looks like they've used it as a B&S, little did they know you've actually seen the original Suzee and most likely several other regulars will walk away once they realise they've also been B&S'ed. One to avoid.

Offline The_Don

Thanks Sam.

I hope the review will help, others avoid this B&S.

Offline Steve2

Thanks TD

I hope this will help others to avoid

doobes

Looks like the group are firmly back to their old Finchley Central ways. :thumbsdown:

Type_O_Negative

Sorry you had bad punt but at least you saved your money.

It would be easy to tell the true SexySuzee - the true SexySuzee has a tatoo on her chest (about her son Daniel - she told me).

:hi: