Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Harrington - Buxton  (Read 8374 times)

5 review(s) for Misshollyharrington (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline demonic

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting:

1 1/2 hours incall at a very nice hotel in Buxton - £180 (expected)

Build-up

Holly's profile became one that I was aware of a few weeks ago and I was obviously attracted by the range of services combined with some stunning pictures. I did my due diligence and it was apparent that my normal punt involving a spur of the moment call on the same day was never going to result in a meeting with Holly. For the first time in my punting career I messaged Holly before the Easter weekend requesting a booking on a day she showed availability (today). As we were going into the weekend I did not expect an immediate response. I monitored the message over the weekend and it was not read. On Tuesday morning I received a message from Holly suggesting a time on the Thursday, I think this was about 9am, about 5 minutes after she viewed my request. I immediately replied and confirmed a time and at the same time submitted an AW booking request. On the following day I received a text confirming the appointment and the location. The message was very clear and helpful. I replied by text asking if now was a good time to discuss likes and dislikes. She replied straightaway suggesting I either call her or text. I immediately called her ... she sounds really nice on the phone, extremely well spoken .... and was able to discuss the sort of areas I wanted to explore on our meet. All good. Having had such good vibes and read a previous report based on a slightly longer appointment I contacted Holly and asked if I could extend my booking from 1hr to 1 1/2 hrs ..... shed immediately replied to say this was ok. Finally, about 15 minutes before the scheduled time, Holly texted me the room number and said call her when I was there .... Could I criticize any of the prep stage - absolutely not.

The Punt:

Having been text the room number I made my way up to the room. The lift was certainly a piece of history and it was clear the hotel appeared to the Saga generation and above .... I did comment later in the punt that had the couple I shared a lift with known what I was going to be doing in the same hotel 30 minutes later they would have had a seizure ......
I knocked at the door and was greeted by Holly - dressed in a perfectly matching set of sex red underwear ... :P She immediately made me feel extremely relaxed, offering a drink and the use of the shower etc ... The room had a perfectly adequate double bed and was very pleasant. The most striking impression was a naturally very attractive young lady with a stunning figure in gorgeous underwear ...Good start ... Holly then lay on the bed whilst I chatted whilst at the same time getting undressed .... I got down to my briefs and she jumped up, gave me a very passionate cuddle and suggested we sort out the paperwork .... no surprises there and quickly sorted .... Holly then came back to me, gave me a gorgeous snog whilst stroking my erection and then dropped to her knees. She smoothly pulled of my briefs and immediately took my cock in her mouth ... She has lovely technique and certainly did not hold back ... After enjoying this for a while I pulled Holly to her feet and suggested we lie on the bed .... What followed was more OWO from Holly before I spun her over and decided to have a play myself. I really enjoy RO and personally feel I am fairly good at it  :lol: :lol: I really enjoyed going down on Holly and a combination of tongue and finger action in both holes resulted in a very pleasant "thank you" from Holly. We continued this in various permutations including 69. I found myself lying on my back with Holly's mouth wrapped around my cock when I felt her exploring my prostrate area .... this was as discussed a few days earlier. What followed was a spell of amazing anal play / rimming / toys that had me floating on a wave of pleasure (I apologise if this sounds strange however if you have never explored this area you don't know what you are missing ...). It was now time to cover up and play some more .... We decided to go straight for A so suitable lube was applied .... Our first 2 attempts were thwarted by girth and it was not looking good. We decided to try a 3rd position with plenty of lube and with very careful progress, we crossed the barrier .... What followed was absolutely amazing. Holly clearly loves anal sex and really got into it .... she even allowed me to take a couple of pictures of us on her phone whilst doing the deed. I have to say that this was some of the best anal sex I have ever had ... We then decided to change the hat and move on. We started with doggy fashion which was great .... I then decided to lie down and have her magnificent breasts in front of me whilst we fucked .. I was loving this.... It was also clear that Holly was enjoying this as I got another "thank you" .... my pleasure  :wacko: We then moved onto reverse cowgirl which was incredible ... again, Holly let me take some photo's on her camera whilst in this position. We then moved onto good old missionary which was a delight ..... At this stage we were 1 hr into the meeting. I felt at this stage it would be good to take a breather before going for the final chapter ... I had a glass of water, I gave Holly a relaxing massage whilst having some really natural conversation ... we discussed our relative boundaries and experiences ... clearly cannot share either  :scare: :scare:   I then covered up again and after a discussion as to which hole decided on traditional missionary .... I knew this would work for me ... Knowing that it was time to climax I really went for it and the intensity of the 2 of us really going for it had to be felt at Richter scale 4.3  within Buxton   :yahoo: I felt myself getting to the point of no return and asked if I could cum over her .... then grin gave it away ... I pulled out and shot a weeks worth of hot cum all over her chest ..... it looked magnificent  :D :D  Holly was just lying on the bed, looking stunning with my cum all over her chest and breasts ... I wanted to ask if I could take another picture however wimped out .... :( :(
During the course of the meet we discussed all sorts of things including a few things left on my punting bucket list .... this includes DP which is listed on her likes. Holly made it very clear that she would be happy to entertain the concept if I proposed it to her ....   :cool: :cool:

Summary:

I initiated this booking aware of some previous issues that had been documented and was prepared for disappointment. The reality could not be further from the fears I initially had. Holly showed perfect communication, is totally genuine re looks and services and is actually really really good company. She started off as gentle GFE however was more than capable of providing a PSE experience. I am so pleased with the decision to see Holly and am certainly going to try to see her again ....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:   

GolfNut

Excellent review thanks demonic

Sounds like you had an excellent time, and Holly lived up to the hype she's created around herself.

I notice she's in Nottingham next Thursday. Shame I'm not available as that would save me a long trek into Derbyshire.

She also has a couple of new pics on her profile showing off her new boobs and they do look rather good.

One for my must see list definitely now.

Thanks again  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 05:45:41 am by GolfNut »

Offline winchester

Thanks for the lovely review demonic,

As her boobs are newly done, did she allow you to play with them? Or squeeze with them? Maybe a titty wank?

Offline RedKettle

That's it - she is added to the HL.

Offline demonic

As her boobs are newly done, did she allow you to play with them? Or squeeze with them? Maybe a titty wank?

Absolutely ..... although the scar lines are still visible Holly placed no restrictions on what I could do with them. Clearly I enjoyed caressing them, sucking them, caressing them some more ..... you get the picture.  :P :P

UmbertoEco

Thanks for the review, much appreciated.

Straight onto my "must do" list.

Offline NIK

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting:

1 1/2 hours incall at a very nice hotel in Buxton - £180 (expected)

Build-up

Holly's profile became one that I was aware of a few weeks ago and I was obviously attracted by the range of services combined with some stunning pictures. I did my due diligence and it was apparent that my normal punt involving a spur of the moment call on the same day was never going to result in a meeting with Holly. For the first time in my punting career I messaged Holly before the Easter weekend requesting a booking on a day she showed availability (today). As we were going into the weekend I did not expect an immediate response. I monitored the message over the weekend and it was not read. On Tuesday morning I received a message from Holly suggesting a time on the Thursday, I think this was about 9am, about 5 minutes after she viewed my request. I immediately replied and confirmed a time and at the same time submitted an AW booking request. On the following day I received a text confirming the appointment and the location. The message was very clear and helpful. I replied by text asking if now was a good time to discuss likes and dislikes. She replied straightaway suggesting I either call her or text. I immediately called her ... she sounds really nice on the phone, extremely well spoken .... and was able to discuss the sort of areas I wanted to explore on our meet. All good. Having had such good vibes and read a previous report based on a slightly longer appointment I contacted Holly and asked if I could extend my booking from 1hr to 1 1/2 hrs ..... shed immediately replied to say this was ok. Finally, about 15 minutes before the scheduled time, Holly texted me the room number and said call her when I was there .... Could I criticize any of the prep stage - absolutely not.

The Punt:

Having been text the room number I made my way up to the room. The lift was certainly a piece of history and it was clear the hotel appeared to the Saga generation and above .... I did comment later in the punt that had the couple I shared a lift with known what I was going to be doing in the same hotel 30 minutes later they would have had a seizure ......
I knocked at the door and was greeted by Holly - dressed in a perfectly matching set of sex red underwear ... :P She immediately made me feel extremely relaxed, offering a drink and the use of the shower etc ... The room had a perfectly adequate double bed and was very pleasant. The most striking impression was a naturally very attractive young lady with a stunning figure in gorgeous underwear ...Good start ... Holly then lay on the bed whilst I chatted whilst at the same time getting undressed .... I got down to my briefs and she jumped up, gave me a very passionate cuddle and suggested we sort out the paperwork .... no surprises there and quickly sorted .... Holly then came back to me, gave me a gorgeous snog whilst stroking my erection and then dropped to her knees. She smoothly pulled of my briefs and immediately took my cock in her mouth ... She has lovely technique and certainly did not hold back ... After enjoying this for a while I pulled Holly to her feet and suggested we lie on the bed .... What followed was more OWO from Holly before I spun her over and decided to have a play myself. I really enjoy RO and personally feel I am fairly good at it  :lol: :lol: I really enjoyed going down on Holly and a combination of tongue and finger action in both holes resulted in a very pleasant "thank you" from Holly. We continued this in various permutations including 69. I found myself lying on my back with Holly's mouth wrapped around my cock when I felt her exploring my prostrate area .... this was as discussed a few days earlier. What followed was a spell of amazing anal play / rimming / toys that had me floating on a wave of pleasure (I apologise if this sounds strange however if you have never explored this area you don't know what you are missing ...). It was now time to cover up and play some more .... We decided to go straight for A so suitable lube was applied .... Our first 2 attempts were thwarted by girth and it was not looking good. We decided to try a 3rd position with plenty of lube and with very careful progress, we crossed the barrier .... What followed was absolutely amazing. Holly clearly loves anal sex and really got into it .... she even allowed me to take a couple of pictures of us on her phone whilst doing the deed. I have to say that this was some of the best anal sex I have ever had ... We then decided to change the hat and move on. We started with doggy fashion which was great .... I then decided to lie down and have her magnificent breasts in front of me whilst we fucked .. I was loving this.... It was also clear that Holly was enjoying this as I got another "thank you" .... my pleasure  :wacko: We then moved onto reverse cowgirl which was incredible ... again, Holly let me take some photo's on her camera whilst in this position. We then moved onto good old missionary which was a delight ..... At this stage we were 1 hr into the meeting. I felt at this stage it would be good to take a breather before going for the final chapter ... I had a glass of water, I gave Holly a relaxing massage whilst having some really natural conversation ... we discussed our relative boundaries and experiences ... clearly cannot share either  :scare: :scare:   I then covered up again and after a discussion as to which hole decided on traditional missionary .... I knew this would work for me ... Knowing that it was time to climax I really went for it and the intensity of the 2 of us really going for it had to be felt at Richter scale 4.3  within Buxton   :yahoo: I felt myself getting to the point of no return and asked if I could cum over her .... then grin gave it away ... I pulled out and shot a weeks worth of hot cum all over her chest ..... it looked magnificent  :D :D  Holly was just lying on the bed, looking stunning with my cum all over her chest and breasts ... I wanted to ask if I could take another picture however wimped out .... :( :(
During the course of the meet we discussed all sorts of things including a few things left on my punting bucket list .... this includes DP which is listed on her likes. Holly made it very clear that she would be happy to entertain the concept if I proposed it to her ....   :cool: :cool:

Summary:

I initiated this booking aware of some previous issues that had been documented and was prepared for disappointment. The reality could not be further from the fears I initially had. Holly showed perfect communication, is totally genuine re looks and services and is actually really really good company. She started off as gentle GFE however was more than capable of providing a PSE experience. I am so pleased with the decision to see Holly and am certainly going to try to see her again ....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes, great detailed report, but please can we dispense with this euphemistic nonsense. You didn't work on a complicated contract together or a detailed report, you handed her the cash.

Offline demonic

and suggested we sort out the paperwork

Yes, great detailed report, but please can we dispense with this euphemistic nonsense. You didn't work on a complicated contract together or a detailed report, you handed her the cash.

Apologies Nik .... I was simply using a phrase I had seen used in other reviews however I totally respect your comment and will endeavour never to use the phrase again .....

I appreciate the critique  :blush: :blush: :blush:

Offline Turtle Z

Apologies Nik .... I was simply using a phrase I had seen used in other reviews however I totally respect your comment and will endeavour never to use the phrase again .....

I appreciate the critique  :blush: :blush: :blush:

I have to say that I think you're being a little over critical here NIK and it certainly isn't something that deserved an apology. 'Sorting out the paperwork' is widely accepted and understood and whilst it may be a euphemism, it is also a form of shorthand, far preferable to 'The girl asked me for full payment up front, at which point I took out my wallet and handed over 6 crisp £20 notes, which the prossie gratefully accepted.'   Demonic has taken the time to write a decent review and should be thanked for that rather than criticised on such a trivial issue.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 02:41:53 pm by Turtle Z »

UmbertoEco

Thanks again Demonic. I've started communication. Let's see where it goes.

Offline winchester

Absolutely ..... although the scar lines are still visible Holly placed no restrictions on what I could do with them. Clearly I enjoyed caressing them, sucking them, caressing them some more ..... you get the picture.  :P :P

Damn, she is definitely in my list now

Thanks again demonic !

Offline NIK

I have to say that I think you're being a little over critical here NIK and it certainly isn't something that deserved an apology. 'Sorting out the paperwork' is widely accepted and understood and whilst it may be a euphemism, it is also a form of shorthand, far preferable to 'The girl asked me for full payment up front, at which point I took out my wallet and handed over 6 crisp £20 notes, which the prossie gratefully accepted.'   Demonic has taken the time to write a decent review and should be thanked for that rather than criticised on such a trivial issue.

Firstly I did acknowledge that it was a good and detailed review, however I stand by my criticism of the phrase 'sorted out the paperwork.' I also dislike 'on with the raincoat / mac / hat, etc' which the reviewer also used. To be fair to him as he acknowledged he was using such phrases as he'd seen them in other reviews.

Personally I think such phrases are euphemistic fluffy bollocks. What is wrong with saying we sorted out the payment or I handed over the payment / cash? It's like such phrases as 'paperwork' are an attempt to deny it's a paid transaction and are signs of fluffiness. Similarly, what's wrong with using the word 'condom' ?
Then there's the stupid American phrase 'dining at the y' instead of 'I gave her reverse oral or licked her fanny / pussy / cunt.'

I would be interested to hear what the wider membership think about these euphemistic phrase so I have linked this on the main board.

Offline Taggart

I think Nik has a point. We get enough politically correct bllx in every day life without the polite euphemistic references.

You wouldnt fuck a girl in the arse and say 'my lollipop penetrated her chocolate starfish...' would you? Maybe you would. 
It is that punters cannot bring themselves to write phrases using coarse or anglo-saxon terms, or are just trying to deviate from the standard report because they think its funny and make it more readable?

Keep it short, keep it simple when writing reports. Fluffy language has no place on here. Some of us dont have time to read reports as long as War and Peace. Such long reads means wasting shagging time.....

As I was taught, why use 20 words when 3 will do?

Offline Picti

Good review Demonic and glad you had a great time.  Holly makes my cock twitch every time I view her profile but I was deterred by the distance involved in traveling to Buxton and by concerning statements regarding her reliability.  Your review offers some reassurance on the latter.  Her offering incalls in Nottingham is an interesting development if it becomes a regular occurrence.  Not sure she's back on my HL just yet but I'm swaying.

Offline NIK

Good review Demonic and glad you had a great time.  Holly makes my cock twitch every time I view her profile but I was deterred by the distance involved in traveling to Buxton and by concerning statements regarding her reliability.  Your review offers some reassurance on the latter.  Her offering incalls in Nottingham is an interesting development if it becomes a regular occurrence.  Not sure she's back on my HL just yet but I'm swaying.

Yes, I agree he can be credited for this.
Let's hope she remains consistent.

Offline RedKettle

On the phrases used point my take on it is that we are all individuals with varying tastes and styles - that is clear enough from the range of women that we fuck!  If some people like a particular turn of phrase I do not see the harm in it.  I would not personally refer to "paperwork" but we all know what it means and I cannot take exception to it.

Equally if some people want to write long reviews that is fine as in my opinion are short ones.  Main thing is to get reviews written.

Offline Leicestergent100

On the phrases used point my take on it is that we are all individuals with varying tastes and styles - that is clear enough from the range of women that we fuck!  If some people like a particular turn of phrase I do not see the harm in it.  I would not personally refer to "paperwork" but we all know what it means and I cannot take exception to it.

Equally if some people want to write long reviews that is fine as in my opinion are short ones.  Main thing is to get reviews written.

Completely agree, surely we can all express ourselves our own ways without having to follow so sort of script / standard?  So long as the important facts get put across so the reviews are useful and of value to other members, does it really matter that (understandably) we all have different ways of writing??  I openly admit that in both my reviews I probably wrote far too much, but I also tried my best to make sure the important facts/information were still too.  Personally I like that people have varying ways of writing on here...keeps it interesting and adds some variety in my opinion.  Oh and PS a very good review OP, like many others have said after reading it, she's on my HL off the back of your review! Thanks!  :drinks:

Offline Turtle Z

Firstly I did acknowledge that it was a good and detailed review, however I stand by my criticism of the phrase 'sorted out the paperwork.' I also dislike 'on with the raincoat / mac / hat, etc' which the reviewer also used. To be fair to him as he acknowledged he was using such phrases as he'd seen them in other reviews.

Personally I think such phrases are euphemistic fluffy bollocks. What is wrong with saying we sorted out the payment or I handed over the payment / cash? It's like such phrases as 'paperwork' are an attempt to deny it's a paid transaction and are signs of fluffiness. Similarly, what's wrong with using the word 'condom' ?
Then there's the stupid American phrase 'dining at the y' instead of 'I gave her reverse oral or licked her fanny / pussy / cunt.'

I would be interested to hear what the wider membership think about these euphemistic phrase so I have linked this on the main board.

Nik, there are many contributors on here, all with different writing styles, some I like, others I don't, but I'd suggest that you're making a rod for your own back by by taking exception to what is a subjective issue that lies  within forum rules. What worried me more was the OP's overly apologetic response & not wanting to upset a Mod on such a trivial issue. You know I respect the way this site is ran and moderated, its success has been based on those policies but you can't enjoy everyones reviews, nor should you expect to. It may be interesting to hear more thoughts on these euphemisms though I hope it's not with a view to banning them.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 09:29:46 pm by Turtle Z »

Offline Turtle Z

I think Nik has a point. We get enough politically correct bllx in every day life without the polite euphemistic references.

You wouldnt fuck a girl in the arse and say 'my lollipop penetrated her chocolate starfish...' would you?

Wouldn't you? Start to police language and the use of euphemistic terms such as this and the site will be worse for it. Some of the funniest moments I've read have stemmed from the clever use of overly long euphemistic language. I think most punters use euphemisms as a form of humour so do we want to lose that humour or start making subjective decisions on which euphemisms are funny and which aren't?

GolfNut

Totally agree. Each reviewer has his own style of writing. Some brief, some detailed, some lurid, others full of innuendo.

My reviews for example, will never in a million years be as poetic, lyrical, interesting or amusing as those written by our friend motc, who has us all hanging on every word, even if it occasionally meanders into the world of psychedelic poppers.

Wouldn't want him to change his style would we??  :unknown:

I think it would be a pretty boring place if everyone was to adopt exactly the same approach for their reviews.

Offline Leicestergent100

Wouldn't you? Start to police language and the use of euphemistic terms such as this and the site will be worse for it. Some of the funniest moments I've read have stemmed from the clever use of overly long euphemistic language. I think most punters use euphemisms as a form of humour so do we want to lose that humour or start making subjective decisions on which euphemisms are funny and which aren't?

What Turtle said!  :hi:

Offline demonic

Nik, there are many contributors on here, all with different writing styles, some I like, others I don't, but I'd suggest that you're making a rod for your own back by taking exception to what is a subjective issue that lies  within forum rules. What worried me more was the OP's overly apologetic response & not wanting to upset a Mod on such a trivial issue. You know I respect the way this site is ran and moderated, its success has been based on those policies but you can't enjoy everyone's reviews, nor should you expect to. It may be interesting to hear more thoughts on these euphemisms though I hope it's not with a view to banning them.

Hi all, as the OP I am rather taken aback by the way the direction this thread has taken however it really does touch on an important point. I had wanted to diffuse the reprimand I received from the Moderator as passively as possible and chose my words carefully. I certainly do feel the comment above does reflect a feeling I had at the time and I am very aware of the number of previous contributors who now appear to be banned - I did not want to risk that occurring.

I do feel it is important to have variety in everything we do - this is reflected in the diversity of taste we, as punters have, the dislikes of one are invariably the likes of another. The style of review also varies  widely across the membership. I recently commented on a member who no longer appears on the forum as I had sought to read one of his previous reviews and could not find it. I don't think any of us would have liked him to have changed his style to a very objective checklist of how the punt went. Personally, I find it uncomfortable to express some of the things I do in the crudest possible may ... I would rather phrase it in a slightly more subtle way. I guess this reflects the way I speak in day to day life where I could express something with profanity and crudeness yet do not.

I have reviewed my previous contributions and am satisfied that I have not been "Fluffy" unnecessarily. I have written positive and negative contributions and both I feel are true reflections of the experience I had. A comment has been made regarding my use of the phrase "Due Diligence". I am puzzled by this because frequently members who have had a bad experience are reminded that the information was available to them had they done some research .... on the other hand, when I imply that I have carried out research and made reference to that .... it is wrong.

The outcome I would like from this thread regarding euphemisms and phrasing is that the subject should be put to bed and members be allowed to write in a style that they feel comfortable with however clearly being aware of the "Things not to say" guidance that is frequently pointed out to new members. I certainly agree that those lines are inappropriate and unhelpful.

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline demonic

You wouldnt fuck a girl in the arse and say 'my lollipop penetrated her chocolate starfish...' would you? Maybe you would. 
It is that punters cannot bring themselves to write phrases using coarse or anglo-saxon terms, or are just trying to deviate from the standard report because they think its funny and make it more readable?

Keep it short, keep it simple when writing reports. Fluffy language has no place on here. Some of us dont have time to read reports as long as War and Peace. Such long reads means wasting shagging time.....

As I was taught, why use 20 words when 3 will do?

Taggart, as a moderately new member and you having posted 1000+ contributions, I thought I would look to learn something from both your above comments and your previous reviews.

I have looked at your last 4 reviews and prior to this thread and the comments that have been made I would not have batted an eye at the prose that you have used. I am hoping that you continue the style that you have previously written as it is a really enthralling read ... never would I have thought I would read about Victoria Sponge within a review of a punt  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am sure you wrote in a style you felt comfortable with for the 4 reviews I have referenced and I would like to think you would encourage others to do the same .....  :drinks:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52635.0

and I even managed to penetrate her chocolate starfish in spoons.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48796.0

Paperwork sorted, I poured some wine, and the small talk lasted all of 30 seconds before we kissed. And what a wonderful kisser Violet is. Full on with passion, just how I like it. None of this quick peck stuff.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44838.0

Paperwork sorted, I took a shower, even though I’d had one 45 mins earlier at home.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42713.0

This one is a classic .... :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

In Holly's previous incarnation, we'd exchanged emails and while never meeting, I discovered her passion for cake. So I took a Victoria sponge.
For me it was a surreal moment her low window allowing me to look down from the bed on the evening rush hour traffic and folk going home etc, blissfully unaware what was happening just 30-40 feet above their heads. As the room was darkening with the onset of dusk, hopefully we weren't seen.

As I have said .... I hope that the style and euphemisms you have used continue and that actually the sentiment you have expressed within this thread is actually not as hardline as it suggests ...

Nobody wants to waste shagging time  :D :D :D

Offline Picti

I'm not doing that annoying thing of requoting long bits of text but well defended Demonic, I think you'll do fine on here. I'm sure that I'm prone to the odd bit of purple prose but as long as a review is honest, accurate, and not unduly influenced by the WG or anyone associated with her then the style isn't particularly important as it conveys the required information. We become accustomed to each other's styles and calibrate accordingly.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 11:01:43 pm by pictisunum »

Offline NIK

Hi all, as the OP I am rather taken aback by the way the direction this thread has taken however it really does touch on an important point. I had wanted to diffuse the reprimand I received from the Moderator as passively as possible and chose my words carefully. I certainly do feel the comment above does reflect a feeling I had at the time and I am very aware of the number of previous contributors who now appear to be banned - I did not want to risk that occurring.

I do feel it is important to have variety in everything we do - this is reflected in the diversity of taste we, as punters have, the dislikes of one are invariably the likes of another. The style of review also varies  widely across the membership. I recently commented on a member who no longer appears on the forum as I had sought to read one of his previous reviews and could not find it. I don't think any of us would have liked him to have changed his style to a very objective checklist of how the punt went. Personally, I find it uncomfortable to express some of the things I do in the crudest possible may ... I would rather phrase it in a slightly more subtle way. I guess this reflects the way I speak in day to day life where I could express something with profanity and crudeness yet do not.

I have reviewed my previous contributions and am satisfied that I have not been "Fluffy" unnecessarily. I have written positive and negative contributions and both I feel are true reflections of the experience I had. A comment has been made regarding my use of the phrase "Due Diligence". I am puzzled by this because frequently members who have had a bad experience are reminded that the information was available to them had they done some research .... on the other hand, when I imply that I have carried out research and made reference to that .... it is wrong.

The outcome I would like from this thread regarding euphemisms and phrasing is that the subject should be put to bed and members be allowed to write in a style that they feel comfortable with however clearly being aware of the "Things not to say" guidance that is frequently pointed out to new members. I certainly agree that those lines are inappropriate and unhelpful.

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Let me reassure you that you have done nothing to warrant a ban. The only time reviews get people banned is if they are obviously fake or touting. As I say I enjoyed your review. It's just that such phrases have irritated me for a long time, and as I say in the other thread the only reason I picked up on them here was because I am interested in Holly. Your review was therefore ultimately very useful for myself and others.

Offline NIK

I agree that euphemisms can be interesting and humorous, but for this to happen they have to be original. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing original about 'sorted the paperwork out' or 'on with the mac.'
Indeed I can't remember a time when there ever was.

Offline Turtle Z

I agree that euphemisms can be interesting and humorous, but for this to happen they have to be original. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing original about 'sorted the paperwork out' or 'on with the mac.'
Indeed I can't remember a time when there ever was.

Again, I have to say that I don't agree, for reasons similar to the point I made on humour. You've been punting a long time Nik, as have I and I'm sure we've both heard them all before but there are a constant stream of new punters and new members, some of whom have not heard these 'unoriginal' phrases before, so what is unoriginal to you is not to others.  As I said, it's a highly subjective issue and not one that I think should be moderated on. Thankfully this forum has a way of moderating itself when it comes to fluffy and over flowery language and I think that works just fine.

Offline _Bender_

Noticed she's deleted the above profile and she's back on her original one

External Link/Members Only

SaneOnes

Even that one has gone now! Help! Someone? Anyone?

Offline NIK

Even that one has gone now! Help! Someone? Anyone?

What a surprise.  :rolleyes:

Come across such prossies before - good when you get to see them, but thoroughly unreliable.
My favourite girl of all time was unfortunately like that.

With regard to this one maybe those who have fallen for her might still be lucky enough to get to see her?

SaneOnes

With regard to this one maybe those who have fallen for her might still be lucky enough to get to see her?

:lol: I think it. You say it.

Offline mpd12

Well she also works as an accountant in London so maybe she dosen't want her employer finding out about her 'other' job. Maybe she had a bad experience with a punter or someone keeps reporting her Adultwork profiles as fake and she can't be bothered with it anymore.

Online george r

probably made a load of money  last week and having a break ?

Offline NIK

Well she also works as an accountant in London so maybe she dosen't want her employer finding out about her 'other' job. Maybe she had a bad experience with a punter or someone keeps reporting her Adultwork profiles as fake and she can't be bothered with it anymore.

Firstly why does she need to prossy then?
And secondly if she has a full time job in London how the hell can she prossy in Buxton?
No wonder she's unreliable.

Of course she may no more be an accountant in London than I am.  But then of course so many prossies are 'degree educated.'
That is until you attempt to engage them in the subject they are supposed to have studied.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline RedKettle

But then of course so many prossies are 'degree educated.'
That is until you attempt to engage them in the subject they are supposed to have studied.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

or...until you attempt to engage them in any articulate conversation  :D

Offline Picti

Firstly why does she need to prossy then?
And secondly if she has a full time job in London how the hell can she prossy in Buxton?
No wonder she's unreliable.

Of course she may no more be an accountant in London than I am.  But then of course so many prossies are 'degree educated.'

Of course none of this is our business or concern.  Within the WG - punter arrangement all that matters is that she's sufficiently organised and reliable to establish and keep a booking, and that she provides a good vfm service within bookings.  Irrespective of the reason(s), she's failing badly on the first aspect, which is particularly frustrating considering her sexual appeal and the positive reviews of those who've actually met her.  That said, on current form she's just not worth the risk.

Offline Sheffsteve123

I have also met her. She is rather well spoken to be honest. I think I recall her going to see her parents down south when I saw her she might of deactivated whilst she's not actually working to avoid being bothered whilst she's having personal time

HollyHarrington

I wouldn't normally comment- I am currently taking time off for personal/work reasons. The reason I have deactivated my profile temporarily. I'll be returning on my old account: MissHollieHarrington.

I do not wish to go into any further detail. I shall be back working in a few weeks :rolleyes:. I don't work in London permanently however, I am there a lot. I do have another professional job.

The main discussion based around me is that I have been previous unreliable, this was at the start of the year (in a short period of time before I had my BA). I apologise for that time and to any upset/inconvenience I caused. I didn't have control over the events that caused me to cancel on a few people. Recently/normally, this wouldn't be the case with me and I have pride in keeping my bookings in order and giving it 110% :)

I am hoping this post won't cause more negative discussion haha, but I thought it would be best coming from myself. I am looking forward to meeting the people that have been wanting to meet me in a few weeks  :P 

GolfNut

I wouldn't normally comment- I am currently taking time off for personal/work reasons. The reason I have deactivated my profile temporarily. I'll be returning on my old account: MissHollieHarrington.

I do not wish to go into any further detail. I shall be back working in a few weeks :rolleyes:. I don't work in London permanently however, I am there a lot. I do have another professional job.

The main discussion based around me is that I have been previous unreliable, this was at the start of the year (in a short period of time before I had my BA). I apologise for that time and to any upset/inconvenience I caused. I didn't have control over the events that caused me to cancel on a few people. Recently/normally, this wouldn't be the case with me and I have pride in keeping my bookings in order and giving it 110% :)

I am hoping this post won't cause more negative discussion haha, but I thought it would be best coming from myself. I am looking forward to meeting the people that have been wanting to meet me in a few weeks  :P

Welcome to UKP and thanks for the clarification Holly.

Up to now conversation around your situation has been mostly speculation as you've probably seen.

There are a few of us that have expressed an interest in seeing you, so it's good to hear you take pride in your work, and I for one will hopefully get to meet you in the not too distant.

We'll keep an eye out for your profile coming back online.

Offline Picti

Hello Holly and thank you for clarifying these points.  I hope they are well received but I imagine you're aware that they may receive a mixed response.

You are under no obligation whatsoever to provide personal details and as I noted to another WG up your way, we do appreciate that you have other aspects to your life beyond escorting.  However the other comment I made to her was that so do we, and we do appreciate, in fact expect that any WG is mindful of that.  Considering your incall location visiting you would incur a significant journey and travel time for several of us.  I've been honest above in stating that despite your obvious appeal the comments about your reliability were concerning, and I hope that you understand that reports of unreliability can be incredibly damaging.

I wish you well in what sounds like a period of transition.  Hopefully you will emerge from that and return with the quality of service you state.  In the meantime I'll ponder what you giving it 110% might entail.

Offline smiley9

Thank you Holly for clearing up your disappearance from AW. I wish you good luck and am looking forward to meeting and having fun with you soon :yahoo: x

Offline _Bender_

I shall be back working in a few weeks :rolleyes:.

Fuck yeah!  :dance:  :yahoo: .... I sure hope she still plans to tour Nottingham, tho Derby would be better  :D

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

Fuck yeah!  :dance:  :yahoo: .... I sure hope she still plans to tour Nottingham, tho Derby would be better  :D
+1 for Nottingham!  :thumbsup:

HollyHarrington

Looking forward to meeting you all, I'll have a tour date for Nottingham in May/June :). I'll consider Derby too  :P

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Looking forward to meeting you all, I'll have a tour date for Nottingham in May/June :). I'll consider Derby too  :P

Holly, welcome to UKP.

I would also suggest that you join UKE, where you can set up your own profile, announce tours, etc for free....

Offline NIK

Couldn't you do Chesterfield, or even Sheffield instead?  :)

Offline smiley9

Would love you to come to Birmingham too please ;) x

Shaketherooom

Add Bristol to your tour too please!

Offline Picti

Ha ha! Love this, we've gone from concerns about reliability in her local area to the logistics of a nationwide tour. What is it about a woman who looks like Holly that makes men so forgiving  :D .

Offline Owwhatanight

She will be touring with the Stones next Pict  :lol: