Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Harrington - Buxton  (Read 8373 times)

5 review(s) for Misshollyharrington (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

HollyHarrington

Couldn't you do Chesterfield, or even Sheffield instead?  :)

Thank you all for your suggested tour areas, I'll certainly try to tour a few new areas when I'm working again :) I'm open to suggestions! Look forward to meeting some of you in the near future :P x

Offline Owwhatanight

Thank you all for your suggested tour areas, I'll certainly try to tour a few new areas when I'm working again :) I'm open to suggestions! Look forward to meeting some of you in the near future :P x

:thumbsup:  :rose:

Offline NIK

Looks like she's jacked it in lads.

Offline RedKettle

Don't worry NIK a new young hottie has appeared in Buxton

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

HollyHarrington

Sorry for the long wait guys! I am back working of tomorrow and Friday, if anyone is interested :)

My profile is now live. Offering incalls in Stoke-on-Trent (no longer in the sticks). Close to the train station for anyone travelling by public transport. I do have a new number for people that have previously met me. I'll be touring more towards the end of the month, I'm welcome to suggestions and look forward to hopefully meeting some of you. :)

Offline RedKettle

Sorry for the long wait guys! I am back working of tomorrow and Friday, if anyone is interested :)

My profile is now live. Offering incalls in Stoke-on-Trent (no longer in the sticks). Close to the train station for anyone travelling by public transport. I do have a new number for people that have previously met me. I'll be touring more towards the end of the month, I'm welcome to suggestions and look forward to hopefully meeting some of you. :)

Never had a reason to go to Stoke, or indeed any desire to do so.  However might now find my way there.........

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Holly, welcome to UKP.

I would also suggest that you join UKE, where you can set up your own profile, announce tours, etc for free....

External Link/Members Only

Holly, thank you for the update.

Have you joined UKE?

Although strictly speaking you are announcing your return, on this board, it can be seen as though you are advertising, which is a strict no-no.

Have you joined UKE yet, as you can set up your profile there, link your AW profile to it, and advertise on there to your hearts content without getting ticked off. No doubt you will get bookings from members on there.

HollyHarrington

Adultwork really doesn't seem to keen on me, as my profile has vanished once again with no reason. Looking to advertise elsewhere now as it's becoming a joke.    :unknown:

I'm trying to advertise, many people asked when I'd be returning and to keep them updated. Sorting it out ASAP, I'm still offering incalls tomorrow and Friday. I can be contacted directly :)

Offline Widescreen

I saw your profile earlier today on AW, as I was quite busy at the time I was going to contact you via there later today but as you say, your profile has gone, what a shame they don't keep you informed as to why.

Anyway, glad to hear that you are back, I saw you before the 'improvements' so I am looking forward to seeing the new you.

TheNewSeeker

Adultwork really doesn't seem to keen on me, as my profile has vanished once again with no reason. Looking to advertise elsewhere now as it's becoming a joke.    :unknown:

I'm trying to advertise, many people asked when I'd be returning and to keep them updated. Sorting it out ASAP, I'm still offering incalls tomorrow and Friday. I can be contacted directly :)

So disappointed you did not come to the East Mids, move to Derby, we need some talent  :wacko:

Anyhow, your AW profile working now so stick with it if you can. Also promote yourself on UKE, as here its generally not allowed.