Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Violetgrayxxx  (Read 2438 times)

10 review(s) for VioletGrayxxx (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Taggart

External Link/Members Only

Staying over in London to meet old friends for dinner, there was a window of opportunity for a punt.

I’d spent some time searching for a lady with the right attributes, and Violet fitted the bill – young, attractive body, good range of services and not overpriced.

Having seen some mediocre Polish WGs around 5-6 years ago, in the back of my mind I was hoping that I'd not be disappointed. In fact Violet was a revelation, and utter delight.

We’d agreed to meet at a hotel near King’s Cross, and although Violet was late, she kept me informed, texting when she emerged form the tube. As the hotel was a card key access one, she got to the first floor, and I met her there.

First impressions? I was thinking, this could be a good evening…  :D
Violet was dressed like anyone else in late January – winter coat, scarf, boots, etc,  Facially very attractive, with long dark hair and a very pretty smile.

We chatted on the way to my room, and her English was excellent, no pauses, good comprehension, and as I discovered later, Violet has acquired a British sense of humour, so that was nice.

In the room, a long lingering snog added to my feeling I would be a happy bunny an hour later.

Paperwork sorted, I poured some wine, and the small talk lasted all of 30 seconds before we kissed. And what a wonderful kisser Violet is. Full on with passion, just how I like it. None of this quick peck stuff.

Not one for wasting time, I dediced to lead and squeezed her firm and generous breasts, before sliding my had up her dress to find a nicely moist and smoothly shaved pussy. She took three fingers, and when I withdrew my hand, she grabbed it and sucked my fingers. 

Soon the dress was off, and with one hand I undid her bra to which she said ‘expert’.  Nice for my talent to be reconised.  I really liked exploring Violet’s sexy body, and while I didn’t manage to see the labels in her underwear, she’s a definite size 10 to 12, and very nicely proportioned.

It was all mad horny passion from there. Her oral was divine, her pussy wet, clean and sweet, and I eventually unloaded a couple of week’s worth in her mouth, which was swallowed without hesitation! There was even no objection to the chocolate starfish being probed with a finger either. What a great find Violet is.

At ‘half time’ we chatted, and Violet has a very engaging and lively personality, easy to talk to, and intelligent to boot. She’d make an ideal dinner date too.

More kissing and oral into round 2, and we started penetration in doggy, but then switched to cowgirl, and boy, did she ride me.  Very vigorous, moaning nicely until she came. She did admit she’d not had sex for several days, so I guess it worked out well all round.

I think Violet would have stayed over the hour, but time was pressing for both of us, and she declined a shower, which was a shame as I’d have shared it with her.

Overall, an excellent hour with a really pretty, polite and articulate young lady, and she’s certainly my first choice for my next visit to London.  And it will be for longer too.

Offline Sedlmayer

She's a great girl, and I've had three lovely sessions with her.

However, she's gone a bit AWOL - she was supposed to be in a hotel near Paddington for the week this week. I was her first booking yesterday afternoon, but I got no reply when I texted her yesterday morning to ask if we were still on.
I followed up nearer the time saying that I wouldn't be able to keep the appointment without confirmation, but I didn't get a reply to that either.
Today her phone number has been removed from her profile.

Last time I saw her, I caught sight of her diary (it was open on the bedside table) and she was pretty busy I can tell you.
I hope she hasn't overworked herself too badly and burned out. I've seen this many times before and it's always a shame when it happens. She's a genuine girl and I hope she just needs a rest.
Or maybe she's just got flu - either way I hope to see her again soon.

Offline bestbefore

However, she's gone a bit AWOL - she was supposed to be in a hotel near Paddington for the week this week. I was her first booking yesterday afternoon, but I got no reply when I texted her yesterday morning to ask if we were still on.
I followed up nearer the time saying that I wouldn't be able to keep the appointment without confirmation, but I didn't get a reply to that either.
Today her phone number has been removed from her profile.

Yes, I texted her yesterday to see if she had a slot today but no response at all, which is not like her as her comms have always been great until now.

Offline Sedlmayer

Yes, I texted her yesterday to see if she had a slot today but no response at all, which is not like her as her comms have always been great until now.

Hopefully she just needs a bit of a rest.

Offline Taggart

This is not good news. Hopefully, it's a blip and nothing more, and she's back very soon. Was already thinking of a return match.

Offline Sedlmayer

Sorry to bump an old thread, but regarding VG going a bit AWOL, referred to above -

I had another lovely punt with her recently and I asked her if she had been alright. Apparently she got flu, which turned into a chest infection and she ended up in hospital and has just returned to working after a month's break.
I don't really see why she would lie about this, but anyway, the upshot is that's she's back in the saddle and if she did have a temporary burn-out she seems to be well and truly over it now, which is the main thing.
Another really good punt with VG.

Offline barnstorm123

Tried to see Violet this week. Arranged a time and day. On the day, comms were awful and she cancelled at two hours notice. Plan B was great (khloe sexy girl) but I was still messed around by Violet.