Author Topic: Best tits/chebs on AdultWork?  (Read 676459 times)

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Oh my goodness ....

Very good find!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

She reminds of a WG who I saw a long time ago in London. Recently I saw her profile, she was 28 H. The only downside was the size of the nipples which were non-existent.

Edit: She was even larger than I remember

Mammories of the way we were :P

Wt? I remember seeing this particular WG years ago. I cannot believe she is still in the game. Back then she was waifer thin with 28JJ. Only downsides not much nipples, which I can understand why  :P

Kerry

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 12:47:07 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubs

Oooooo Dubs - that is nice.... Romanian though, do you reckon it could be the real deal then :unknown:

There's a few GRIS hits but they are other euro escorting sites where she may have worked previously.  6 good feedback looks promising.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
quite apt that she is in Bristol atm,  :D :D :D :D

they look a good handful though.

My thoughts exactly, though it's not somewhere I need to go much.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

 link=topic=8581.msg2403500#msg2403500 date=1546865051

not logged in since October 2018.
Are they factory made?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 03:15:44 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline webpunter

Holy shit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Oh my goodness ....

Top effort by PP posting the pic  :thumbsup:
Easy to miss
Not now

Will keep an eye on her profile
Reviews on here show scouse-land & now Sherwood Forest
Hopefully she tours around

Edit: gotta be on one the best pairs on this thread
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 04:22:23 pm by webpunter »

Offline Lincs.man1

Very good find!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

She reminds of a WG who I saw a long time ago in London. Recently I saw her profile, she was 28 H. The only downside was the size of the nipples which were non-existent.

Edit: She was even larger than I remember

 :hi: You are welcome PP - I have to agree regards nipple size, rather disappointing when they are tiny...! I am visiting a chesty young lady tomorrow and will report back in due course to the East Midlands massive... All the breast   :thumbsup:

Offline lovespike

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 106
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Saw the photos in her private gallery and can confirm those are bolt-ons.

If she was natural I probably would have been straight up to Nottingham in a flash.

Alas still no ultra slim mega naturally stacked honeys on the scene.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline lovespike

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 106
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Oh my goodness ....

Best post that again quoting the link so you know who I'm on about!

Saw the photos in her private gallery and can confirm those are bolt-ons.

Shame as with that figure, If she was natural I would have been straight up to Nottingham in a flash.

Alas still no ultra slim mega naturally stacked honeys on the scene right now.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 09:54:31 pm by lovespike »
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline webpunter

Ultra slim stacked burds are rare
Some models / porn stars
However them being hookers, at a half reasonable price, are even rarer

Edit:
Least with bolt ons higher chances that the rest of the bod will be nice & trim
Each to their own

Saw the photos in her private gallery and can confirm those are bolt-ons.

If she was natural I probably would have been straight up to Nottingham in a flash.

Alas still no ultra slim mega naturally stacked honeys on the scene.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 10:20:33 pm by webpunter »

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Saw the photos in her private gallery and can confirm those are bolt-ons.

If she was natural I probably would have been straight up to Nottingham in a flash.

Alas still no ultra slim mega naturally stacked honeys on the scene.

So what dress size are we looking?

Cheers!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

Thinks are looking up
She rates her best feature as her boat race



Offline webpunter

HP,
Whoever taught you how to add pics needs a good kicking  :lol:

Protected Awank pics as well
I'm impressed  :thumbsup:

If you go see her best you take this on your Sony Walkman
External Link/Members Only
Give me hope .....

Regards
Jestin WP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only



Offline winkywanky

OMFG. Almost worth £70 just to play with those beauties for 30mins  :wacko:.

Offline winkywanky

7 negative reviews out of 12. Romanian  :rolleyes:.

Offline marcello

OMFG. Almost worth £70 just to play with those beauties for 30mins  :wacko:.
First time I saw them...I must have had a mild stroke  :lol:

Offline winkywanky


Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
OMFG. Almost worth £70 just to play with those beauties for 30mins  :wacko:.

They are the veritable Aladdin's slippers.

SlamBoy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Angel who used to work at HOD had amazing tits. Really beautiful. She also had great legs and great feet. Shame she's retired. Enjoyed shagging her. Probably the best girl HOD ever had (closely followed by Kasandra - also retired).

Offline Hugeboobslover

:hi: You are welcome PP - I have to agree regards nipple size, rather disappointing when they are tiny...! I am visiting a chesty young lady tomorrow and will report back in due course to the East Midlands massive... All the breast   :thumbsup:

Hey, did u visit her? She looks amazing!

HBL


Offline Jinx

This young lady ticks the box, not seen her myself. Perhaps somebody has? I can’t find any reviews of her here.
External Link/Members Only

Offline hogcatcher

This young lady ticks the box, not seen her myself. Perhaps somebody has? I can’t find any reviews of her here.
External Link/Members Only

I emailed her last night for a meet for 2 hours. I will make a review if we end up meeting. Really hard to find good indian women

Offline Jinx

I agree, they are very hard to find.
Good luck, I hope she responds and you can book her.
Jinx

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
This young lady ticks the box, not seen her myself. Perhaps somebody has? I can’t find any reviews of her here.
External Link/Members Only

Name and pic added to the thread

An apt name LillyBlossom  :P

Hidden Image/Members Only

Good find all round!!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 04:05:35 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lincs.man1


Offline winkywanky

Name and pic added to the thread

An apt name LillyBlossom  :P

Hidden Image/Members Only


That's an anagram for Silly LL Bosom  :D

Offline CumshotFetichist

This thread would be a goldmine if it wasn't for the fact that AW profiles tend to have a life expectancy of a few weeks!! :dash:

Here's my list of seemingly active big-titted WG's that I haven't seen on the recent pages of the thread:


GREEN EYES SEXY
Tall and seems to have beautiful tits, enjoys being dominated, seems fun, I'm really curious, but I can't find anything on her, says she used to be a WG a few years back.
External Link/Members Only

Busty Lusty
Perfect tits in my book
External Link/Members Only

Kitten Lucy
Tits are DAYUM!!! Kinky description. No reviews here.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 10:09:01 am by CumshotFetichist »


Offline Horizontal pleasures

This thread would be a goldmine if it wasn't for the fact that AW profiles tend to have a life expectancy of a few weeks!! :dash:

Here's my list of seemingly active big-titted WG's that I haven't seen on the recent pages of the thread:

GREEN EYES SEXY
Tall and seems to have beautiful tits, enjoys being dominated, seems fun, I'm really curious, but I can't find anything on her, says she used to be a WG a few years back.
External Link/Members Only

Busty Lusty
Perfect tits in my book
External Link/Members Only

Kitten Lucy
Tits are DAYUM!!! Kinky description. No reviews here.

External Link/Members Only

nice ones but are you a voyeur or a punter? Please post reviews as well as fantasy links. (And actual photos not just links) Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 10:26:03 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
This thread would be a goldmine if it wasn't for the fact that AW profiles tend to have a life expectancy of a few weeks!! :dash:

Here's my list of seemingly active big-titted WG's that I haven't seen on the recent pages of the thread:


GREEN EYES SEXY - 32J
Tall and seems to have beautiful tits, enjoys being dominated, seems fun, I'm really curious, but I can't find anything on her, says she used to be a WG a few years back.
External Link/Members Only


Hidden Image/Members Only


This thread would be a goldmine if it wasn't for the fact that AW profiles tend to have a life expectancy of a few weeks!! :dash:

Here's my list of seemingly active big-titted WG's that I haven't seen on the recent pages of the thread:

Busty Lusty - 30 JJ
Perfect tits in my book
External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only


This thread would be a goldmine if it wasn't for the fact that AW profiles tend to have a life expectancy of a few weeks!! :dash:

Here's my list of seemingly active big-titted WG's that I haven't seen on the recent pages of the thread:


Kitten Lucy -36 GG
Tits are DAYUM!!! Kinky description. No reviews here.

External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 11:11:15 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

Here's my list of seemingly active big-titted WG's that I haven't seen on the recent pages of the thread:
Kitten Lucy
Tits are DAYUM!!! Kinky description. No reviews here.
External Link/Members Only


Now in my Hot List  :hi:.


Offline winkywanky

Well they've put me off my rice pudding...I always have a nice little dollop of raspberry jam in the middle but now I just can't face it  :P.

Offline Murray Mint


Now in my Hot List  :hi:.
Yes, a fabulous rack there, but I'd be nervous when I see a WG with a body like that who's been on A/W for 19 months and yet has only one review there!


Offline Cupid Stuntz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,655
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

An overnight outcall is £900 so quite possibly she'd do a lesser time. New profile so good luck :).


Offline bronson24

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 05:44:45 am by bronson24 »


Offline winkywanky

...or in this case, manCHESTers  ;)

Offline scsa


Offline bbwandy72

Alas still no ultra slim mega naturally stacked honeys on the scene right now.
If Angel doesn't fit your description, then I have no idea what you're looking for!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Offline bbwandy72

An amazing rack.  But no new pics for a good couple of years
I can confirm the pics are accurate. Besides, the most recent shots in her gallery are from a few months ago.

Offline webpunter

Thanks for the info  :thumbsup:
Will make an exception & invest in priv gallery
HL is +1
Should make for a perfect pit-stop when travelling on the M6

I can confirm the pics are accurate. Besides, the most recent shots in her gallery are from a few months ago.

Offline lovespike

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 106
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
If Angel doesn't fit your description, then I have no idea what you're looking for!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I should have meant no "new" slim stacked honeys on the scene. Not to say that Angel is old or anything as such, and she's definitely worth a go for anyone that likes huge natural fun bags on a pretty lass. Seen her about 4 times now, would be more if I was closer to the west midlands.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Horizontal pleasures

« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 09:21:57 am by Horizontal pleasures »