Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best tits/chebs on AdultWork?  (Read 506760 times)

mofukker

forget about the tits, look at the enjoy list its almost empty, dont think youd get the chance to play with her tits   let alone a decent bj

Sarahs Back

not overly keen on the tits but DAMN thats a good arse :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

forget about the tits, look at the enjoy list its almost empty, dont think youd get the chance to play with her tits   let alone a decent bj

She also wants to charge you £20 to take pictures that don't show her face.   :rolleyes:

Offline Thepacifist

External Link/Members Only  is my personal fav

very nice S, clara looks fit
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 03:30:53 pm by Thepacifist »

Offline Stiltskin

very nice S, clara looks fit

Mixxed reviews though :(

Hotlisted your one!

Curious6705

This girl has amazing tits - amazing body in fact.

External Link/Members Only

Been around in Bristol for a while and been seen by several UKP members - I've seen her several times. Mixed reports. I found that when she was good she was very good, but one visit, my last, was not a good experience.

I think she might be independent now as she seemed to be in a profile war with her pimp last month. A different girl appeared on her old profile. Then she put up a new one. When she started copying feedback over from the old one her new one got deleted. Then the old profile was taken down. Finally she appeared under this one. Even had what looked like two genuine phone camera body photos in her darkened hotel room for a while - though you couldn't see much, and they weren't very flattering IMO. This profile was also being accessed from Greece, which is where she lives - I think her pimp was Polish.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 03:59:38 pm by Curious6705 »

SteveNova

This girl has amazing tits - amazing body in fact.

Been around in Bristol for a while and been seen by several UKP members - I've seen her several times. Mixed reports. I found that when she was good she was very good, but one visit, my last, was not a good experience.

I think she might be independent now as she seemed to be in a profile war with her pimp last month. A different girl appeared on her old profile. Then she put up a new one. When she started copying feedback over from the old one her new one got deleted. Then the old profile was taken down. Finally she appeared under this one. Even had what looked like two genuine phone camera body photos in her darkened hotel room for a while - though you couldn't see much, and they weren't very flattering IMO. This profile was also being accessed from Greece, which is where she lives - I think her pimp was Polish.
Shame she doesn't have pictures.  Surely pics are essential for anyone who hasn't seen her?

Offline Thepacifist

My favourite pair.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a 1 hour punt with her while she was on tour in Chelsea and she was great. I rated her arse more though as i prefer natural tits but she was ace none the less. English nicky or whoever looks fot but 200p/h is too much for me and i can't tell if hers are fake also.

Offline rudolph hucker

SHE'S GONNA BLOW!! I wouldn't touch Kirie with yours........ :hi:

Curious6705

Shame she doesn't have pictures.  Surely pics are essential for anyone who hasn't seen her?

She took the two hotel room photos down when she went back to Greece. While they were up she wasn't in Bristol where she usually works, but in Exeter and other towns, so possibly was trying to avoid getting hassle from her pimp. Her profile said Birmingham until a few days ago. I expect she'll put photos up if / when she returns to Bristol - tho they might be BS ones!

Should just say I think she's quite a bit older than a typical Bath Babes girl.

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only  (Cococougar [Bristol] bristols are fairly impressive for a 40+ yr old pro$$ie).
Surely the new Bathbabe, Nicole must surely get a vote or two from the breast lovers in the southwest who have had 1st hand experience?

mofukker

My favourite pair.

wow ,amazing but no kissing ad too far for me , id even do overnight if she was local

Offline Jimmyredcab

wow ,amazing but no kissing ad too far for me , id even do overnight if she was local

Why not buy a bottle of her spit for £20.    :scare:

Offline Thepacifist

She goes on tour. I'm pretty sure i kissed her on my punt, i remember other things more vividly though  :)

mofukker

Why not buy a bottle of her spit for £20.    :scare:

why not by her used underwear  :)

softlad

I nearly wore my mouse out scrolling down her profile to get to the price !
That must be the longest one I've seen, surely anyone can't wade through all that shite ?
Great tits granted, but everythings extra... :(
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 05:43:48 am by softlad »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I nearly wore my mouse out scrolloing down her profile to get to the price !
That must be the longest one I've seen, surely anyone can't wade through all that shite ?
Great tits granted, but everythings extra... :(
Agreed. £100 for 30 mins + £50 for a facial or snowballing £100 for anal, no french kiss or mouth kissing. Another one who needs to take her head out of her arse. Shame her stomach isn't as nice her arse or tits.

SteveNova

External Link/Members Only  (Cococougar [Bristol] bristols are fairly impressive for a 40+ yr old pro$$ie).
Surely the new Bathbabe, Nicole must surely get a vote or two from the breast lovers in the southwest who have had 1st hand experience?
Indeed, I can personally vouch for Nicole's boobs, and everything else as well  ;)

Sarahs Back

Offline Jimmyredcab

You lads have a totally different viewpoint to me on "Best tits" ---------- some of these girls look like circus freaks to me, I much prefer small tits myself.

Melb

I don't like them, I find large flabby tits unappealing. Like yourself, I prefer the small and pert.
However, sometimes I get the urge to see a big-titted girl. Dunno why. But I still want them to be firm.

SteveNova

I like big as well as small, but big tits needs to be in proportion - so on a tall girl they can be fine.   It's all good really (well not these ones which are 44L and not a good shape !)

Joe Blob

You lads have a totally different viewpoint to me on "Best tits" ---------- some of these girls look like circus freaks to me, I much prefer small tits myself.

+2   :drinks:

James999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only    :D

Look at the Fucking size of those hands  :scare:

6foot tall and big shoulders, Big hands, odd legs, Fake boobs, looks more like a bloke than a woman  :vomit:

Offline Outcallguy

Lots of implants on the list so far.
These look good to me

Offline Matium

« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 06:08:04 pm by Matium »

mudlark

Wow, a lot of big fake tits on show here!  Not really my preference either. 

Something like:

SteveNova

Wow, a lot of big fake tits on show here!  Not really my preference either. 

Something like:

I prefer natural too.  It's a shame this girl doesn't seem to do OWO otherwise she looks good.

mudlark

I prefer natural too.  It's a shame this girl doesn't seem to do OWO otherwise she looks good.

Damn, good spot - that has changed since she went on my shortlist  :(

Offline King Nuts

I don't like them, I find large flabby tits unappealing. Like yourself, I prefer the small and pert.
However, sometimes I get the urge to see a big-titted girl. Dunno why. But I still want them to be firm.

If you can find them big and firm and NOT fake, and everything else in order and in proportion, you've found the Holy Grail, my friend.

Once had a girlfriend who had the most wonderful pair of firm 34DDs on an otherwise fairly narrow frame. Lovely. But of course there was a downside, and in her case, she had a boy's bottom (which I hate). In my life, I've generally been attracted to short blonde women with big tits, but you often end up trading down in 'firmness'. C'est la vie.

Tony Montana

A great arse is gods way of saying "sorry about the small tits love"

The President

I'm in love.....

Been watching her but Cov is just a little too far to easily get there and back...will you be seeing her?

Tony Montana

Offline Matium

Too good to be true.

A member since 29/2/12 (a leap year) with more than 11,000 views and no feedback? no bookings? no telephone number?

Something's not right.

Offline rudolph hucker

Been watching her but Cov is just a little too far to easily get there and back...will you be seeing her?

Doubt it, seems too good to be true

Offline madeinwales56

Best tits on adultwork? Easy - Claire of Cambs. Fabulous rack!

Ravanelli

Some of my favourites and not a fake tit in sight! I can personally vouch for some but not all, some are on my 'to do' list!
The last girl Cassie has amazing tits, every bit as good as they look in the main profile pic. Must see her again .