External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyOh my goodness ....
Mammories of the way we were Wt? I remember seeing this particular WG years ago. I cannot believe she is still in the game. Back then she was waifer thin with 28JJ. Only downsides not much nipples, which I can understand why KerryHidden Image/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Oooooo Dubs - that is nice.... Romanian though, do you reckon it could be the real deal then
quite apt that she is in Bristol atm, they look a good handful though.
Very good find!!Hidden Image/Members OnlyShe reminds of a WG who I saw a long time ago in London. Recently I saw her profile, she was 28 H. The only downside was the size of the nipples which were non-existent.Edit: She was even larger than I remember
Saw the photos in her private gallery and can confirm those are bolt-ons.If she was natural I probably would have been straight up to Nottingham in a flash.Alas still no ultra slim mega naturally stacked honeys on the scene.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
OMFG. Almost worth £70 just to play with those beauties for 30mins .
You are welcome PP - I have to agree regards nipple size, rather disappointing when they are tiny...! I am visiting a chesty young lady tomorrow and will report back in due course to the East Midlands massive... All the breast
This young lady ticks the box, not seen her myself. Perhaps somebody has? I can’t find any reviews of her here.External Link/Members Only
Hey, did u visit her? She looks amazing!HBL
Name and pic added to the threadAn apt name LillyBlossom Hidden Image/Members Only
This thread would be a goldmine if it wasn't for the fact that AW profiles tend to have a life expectancy of a few weeks!! Here's my list of seemingly active big-titted WG's that I haven't seen on the recent pages of the thread:GREEN EYES SEXYTall and seems to have beautiful tits, enjoys being dominated, seems fun, I'm really curious, but I can't find anything on her, says she used to be a WG a few years back.External Link/Members OnlyBusty LustyPerfect tits in my bookExternal Link/Members OnlyKitten LucyTits are DAYUM!!! Kinky description. No reviews here.External Link/Members Only
This thread would be a goldmine if it wasn't for the fact that AW profiles tend to have a life expectancy of a few weeks!! Here's my list of seemingly active big-titted WG's that I haven't seen on the recent pages of the thread:GREEN EYES SEXY - 32JTall and seems to have beautiful tits, enjoys being dominated, seems fun, I'm really curious, but I can't find anything on her, says she used to be a WG a few years back.External Link/Members Only
This thread would be a goldmine if it wasn't for the fact that AW profiles tend to have a life expectancy of a few weeks!! Here's my list of seemingly active big-titted WG's that I haven't seen on the recent pages of the thread:Busty Lusty - 30 JJPerfect tits in my bookExternal Link/Members Only
This thread would be a goldmine if it wasn't for the fact that AW profiles tend to have a life expectancy of a few weeks!! Here's my list of seemingly active big-titted WG's that I haven't seen on the recent pages of the thread:Kitten Lucy -36 GGTits are DAYUM!!! Kinky description. No reviews here.External Link/Members Only
Here's my list of seemingly active big-titted WG's that I haven't seen on the recent pages of the thread:Kitten LucyTits are DAYUM!!! Kinky description. No reviews here.External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Now in my Hot List .
Looks nice but possibly cam only - have asked for info in the NW section (she is based in Manchester).External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Perfect excuse for a road trip up North. Wow.
Alas still no ultra slim mega naturally stacked honeys on the scene right now.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
An amazing rack. But no new pics for a good couple of years
I can confirm the pics are accurate. Besides, the most recent shots in her gallery are from a few months ago.
If Angel doesn't fit your description, then I have no idea what you're looking for!External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
From just £36 per year