Author Topic: Best tits/chebs on AdultWork?  (Read 676488 times)

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
She's in Bristol, they are literally Bristol Titties  :lol:

And is the pic of a well known porn actress, no?

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
£80 an hour.. Pity about the BB

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fake shit. Pornstar pictures.

Keep seeing these profiles pop up at £80 per hour in Edinburgh.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 03:46:21 pm by Matrix »

Offline dubs

And is the pic of a well known porn actress, no?

I did a GRIS and didn't get any hits

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
I did a GRIS and didn't get any hits

Mentioned a few pages back.


That girl is called tessa folwer she is a gorgeous irish american webcam girl that needs me in her bumbaclart life.
Never thought grandaddy would love a rehead so much.

What let's her down is that she has skinny legs and no ass,
But some good old skooool carribean food and some squats would change that. :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 04:39:38 pm by Matrix »

Offline lovespike

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 106
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Rumour has it she does escort under the radar but in Las Vegas where she lives. She's friends with Leanne Crowe who was once rumored to be providing services but is now married with a sprog on the way so fat chance of that happening anytime soon.

Back to the profile, obviously fake.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline winkywanky

And is the pic of a well known porn actress, no?


I have no idea, but they're very nice to look at. I see that others think she may indeed be a porn actress, so sadly this probably won't be the girl you get to see.

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164

I have no idea, but they're very nice to look at. I see that others think she may indeed be a porn actress, so sadly this probably won't be the girl you get to see.

tessa fowler

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
tessa fowler

Yes, that's the one. Been posted up here before by another fake.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28

Offline winkywanky

God's own knockers, what a lovely pair of Yorkshire Puddings, 'appen  :wacko:  :thumbsup:

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
I suspect webcam spammer. Have a look at these big fuckers though and said to be natural.
 External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 05:19:14 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline winkywanky

Out of a positive feedback score of 204, ZERO escort feedback  :rolleyes:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,655
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
I suspect webcam spammer. Have a look at these big fuckers though and said to be natural.
 External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


Had a gander at this profile earlier today as it's on the AW home page. They do look splendid but not one of the photos in her free gallery show them unfettered and blowin' free.

Always makes me suspicious that they're silicone and look dodgy otherwise why no unclothed pics?

Offline wannabe


Had a gander at this profile earlier today as it's on the AW home page. They do look splendid but not one of the photos in her free gallery show them unfettered and blowin' free.

Always makes me suspicious that they're silicone and look dodgy otherwise why no unclothed pics?

Agreed - also the possibility that they'll droop down to her navel when unleashed.


Bigtitswizard

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Lydia

External Link/Members Only

36M or 36L

Not yet visited but bursting to...……………………….

Offline Lincs.man1

Lydia

External Link/Members Only

36M or 36L

Not yet visited but bursting to...……………………….

£200 per hour.... :unknown: unlikely she will be busy!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

£200 per hour.... :unknown: unlikely she will be busy!
wrong
she is busy
Rating: 269   

Offline webpunter

Well observed
The Awank FB looks half reasonable for once
Enormous whoppers

wrong
she is busy
Rating: 269

As for the profile name MCupLydia, the following sprang to mind: chlamydia  :lol: :scare:

Offline winkywanky

wrong
she is busy
Rating: 269


Not really, only 27 of her feedbacks are for escorting, and a few of those are the same guy seen multiple times. And she's been on AW for 3yrs.

She's trading on her enormous jugs, her Likes list is rather limited.


Offline Redhandgang


Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,503
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
What about Passionate Sophie..? A spent force??

External Link/Members Only




A truly shit punt..


Off came the top- just a saggy disappointment with large, flappy ‘spaniels ears’ and kissing with not so faint smokers breath.

Profile pics carefully chosen- now I know why. There’s not a single topless photo in her profile or private AW gallery- it’s all boobs in bras and tops- nothing that shows the true nature of her shapeless hangers..

Totally unenthusiastic and looked bored throughout.


I only went for the boobs- long since past their prime. Once big I’m sure but now just saggy, flappy, empty bags of slightly unattractive flesh. An absolute disappointment.

Needless to say I won’t return.


 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:



I visited this girl a while back near Heathrow. I had a poor experience then and decided to give her the benefit of the doubt as I’m a sucker (literally!) for big boobs..

Once out- they are really as floppy and saggy as I remembered. Not the full and round boobs she had 10 years ago.

So the granny tits coupled with the distant delivery made for a hard-work, soulless boob relief experience and the old boy lost interest after 5 mins.

I won’t return- rather a poor experience and total waste of money. Best avoided in my view.

Nothing here for the big breast fan.



Offline Romney

As I prefer relatively small natural tits, I would say ECB's are almost perfect (review to follow in a few weeks)

 External Link/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,547
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
As I prefer relatively small natural tits, I would say ECB's are almost perfect (review to follow in a few weeks)

 External Link/Members Only
This is about best tits, not EAS. Have you a picture of them you can link?

Why review in a few week? Now that you have posted this love note, she can link the review to you. Just post the review now.

Offline bobbob111

Now advertising on VS in Somerset as

Barbara Very Busty 38DD Hot Brazilian

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I have folded - she is back in Taunton so I am going to TOFTT - wish me luck!!!

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
I have folded - she is back in Taunton so I am going to TOFTT - wish me luck!!!

Good luck mate!!

However, before you go wasn't her profile considered to be false?  :unknown:



Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bobbob111

She seems to be pretty consistent in her pictures across AW and VS. I spoke to her briefly and will walk if she isn't the lady that opens the door.

Offline tantric talents

I have folded - she is back in Taunton so I am going to TOFTT - wish me luck!!!

Good luck!
Have a plan b so you can always walk if she’s a wrong ‘un

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
She seems to be pretty consistent in her pictures across AW and VS. I spoke to her briefly and will walk if she isn't the lady that opens the door.

Did you ask her if that is her picture

and

Did you tell her you would walk if it isn't  :P

This way she would get the message  ;)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bobbob111

Good advice.

I have to phone to make the final booking and so it will be worth asking.

Offline bobbob111

What do I get if those bodacious ta-ta's are actually real (apart from a face full!)?  :dancegirl:

Offline Visionist

Well we would get our first review from you...  :yahoo:

Was she the girl in the pictures?

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
What do I get if those bodacious ta-ta's are actually real (apart from a face full!)?  :dancegirl:
So 4 days later we all ask, what happened then. Did you meet the girl??

Offline bobbob111

Hi Guys - no I didn't. She changed her mobile number and did not reply to my email about whether the pics were genuine. In the end I went elsewhere and this will be subject of my first review.

I noticed that Barbara is also offering a 2 girl on Vivastreet.

I just didn't trust anything about the set up, especially when it seems like she is operating with another girl = brothel  = risk

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Hi Guys - no I didn't. She changed her mobile number and did not reply to my email about whether the pics were genuine. In the end I went elsewhere and this will be subject of my first review.

I noticed that Barbara is also offering a 2 girl on Vivastreet.

I just didn't trust anything about the set up, especially when it seems like she is operating with another girl = brothel  = risk

Hmm...Telling (perhaps)!!

Thanks for the update
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lovemachine

These could be described as the best and worst tits at the same time.  using External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

These could be described as the best and worst tits at the same time.  using External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Says do not ask for BB but bottom of her likes list it says unprotected sex???

Offline lovemachine

I wasnt referring to the girl. Check the tits on that bloke.



Offline stampjones


Offline tantric talents

Seen this picture so often in the past.
Fake as the profile it pretends to!  :lol:

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 03:09:08 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stampjones

Seen this picture so often in the past.
Fake as the profile it pretends to!  :lol:
Cheers (and pp)  :drinks:
Fortunately friday night bravado after a few beers has turned into saturday morning reality!
They are nice tits though :)


Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Oooooo Dubs - that is nice.... Romanian though, do you reckon it could be the real deal then :unknown:

Offline Punterperson1971

2 reviews (1 already this year) from people with really good aw feed back ie:40 plus says it’s worth it.

Offline norwichfunseeker

quite apt that she is in Bristol atm,  :D :D :D :D

they look a good handful though.