Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Sophie - St Paul’s, London  (Read 1001 times)

21 review(s) for X Sophie (9 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Redhandgang

External Link/Members Only

Saw this SP this week near St Paul’s, London.

I visited this girl a while back near Heathrow. I had a poor experience then and decided to give her the benefit of the doubt as I’m a sucker (literally!) for big boobs..

Comms & arrangements all ok.

Arrived on time and went up to room.

From the moment I set foot in the door- I was wishing I hadn’t bothered.

Bored look, bored non-conversation and ‘vot you vont’ made it all frankly rather mechanical..

However- I was there for the big boobs so I went for breast relief and off came the bra.

Once out- they are really as floppy and saggy as I remembered. Not the full and round boobs she had 10 years ago.

So the granny tits coupled with the distant delivery made for a hard-work, soulless boob relief experience and the old boy lost interest after 5 mins.

Had to dig deep to pop one out- and the moment that happened- she disappeared to the bathroom as if I’d spilt something caustic on her!

I can see why she has no topless photos on her profile at all- would show her empty, dangly tits! All photos carefully chosen with bras and tops pushing her boobs up. They look ‘full’ in the photos but in reality are just very floppy and unattractive to this big boob fan. And why the need for the ‘couldnt give a toss’ attitude??? Not quite the advertised’GFE’!

Oh and she was 28 once- but add on at least 10 years now..

I won’t return- rather a poor experience and total waste of money. Best avoided in my view.

Nothing here for the big breast fan.

Oh- and having checked other reviews- half of them are negative.. if she hates the job so much- perhaps it’s time to quit..
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 07:28:20 am by Redhandgang »

Offline Redhandgang

That’s the one- see all photos with bras and tops- the one on her back is cropped and doesn’t really demonstrate the floppy, saggy nature of her boobs..

All very well chosen....

Odd for an SP who trades of her apparent large boobs to be too shy to show her bare tits? 🤔
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 07:33:25 am by Redhandgang »

Offline Sinz

Both your reviews has been Negative for the same WG. Hope you have learnt your lesson.

Any other punts perhaps positive to share about ?

Offline Sinz

That’s the one- see all photos with bras and tops- the one on her back is cropped and doesn’t really demonstrate the floppy, saggy nature of her boobs..

All very well chosen....

Odd for an SP who trades of her apparent large boobs to be too shy to show her bare tits? 🤔

You saw her in August this year before this round, dint your realise her tits were shit then ? You called her money grabbing EE then, surprised after such a Negative experience you decided to go back again.

Offline Redhandgang

Yes I know! Wish I hadn’t bothered! Lesson definitely learnt..

But- I was drawn by new photos which convinced me I’d remembered wrong and just seen her on a bad day...

I had a fab experience with Roxette Hot- see review 👍🏻
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 07:55:24 am by Redhandgang »

Offline Fully Sated

Alexwoodend, I read your previous review of Sophie and line Sinz, I was absolutely astounded that you should want to return?!

External Link/Members Only

Saw ‘Sophie’ last week at the Ibis on Bath Rd at Heathrow.

A truly shit punt..

Comms ok and arranged a time to meet. Entered room and downhill all the way from there..
Disinterested , brusque, mechanical ‘what you want’- far from ‘passionate.’

Opted for breast play and DFK with hand relief. Off came the top- just a saggy disappointment with large, flappy ‘spaniels ears’ and kissing with not so faint smokers breath.

Profile pics carefully chosen- now I know why. There’s not a single topless photo in her profile or private AW gallery- it’s all boobs in bras and tops- nothing that shows the true nature of her shapeless hangers..

Totally unenthusiastic and looked bored throughout.
I’d only gone because I’d read such rave reviews of her apparent magnificent breasts...I think those days have long gone. Just unattractive flaps on an inattentive and money-grabbing EE...

I only went for the boobs- long since past their prime. Once big I’m sure but now just saggy, flappy, empty bags of slightly unattractive flesh. An absolute disappointment. Oh- and definitely very late 30s rather than the 28 on profile. I wondered why, for someone who is known for being very busty apparently, there are no topless photos or reference to her bra size on her profile?
Needless to say I won’t return.

Yes I know! Wish I hadn’t bothered! Lesson definitely learnt..

But- I was drawn by new photos which convinced me I’d remembered wrong and just seen her on a bad day...

I had a fab experience with Roxette Hot- see review 👍🏻

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=229822.0

Glad you had a good time with Roxette Hot.

Offline Redhandgang

Yes.. I guess it was the thought of big boobs and some new pics that clouded my judgment plus I was in the area.. ho hum- never again!!

Offline king tarzan

Bloody hell obviously desperate  :scare: :scare:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Fuzzyduck

Yes.. I guess it was the thought of big boobs and some new pics that clouded my judgment plus I was in the area.. ho hum- never again!!

I get the lusting after big tits things but two-thirds of your posts are about this SP. Seems to me you have some sort of agenda here.

Offline Redhandgang

No- I don’t post that often but had two bad experiences- doesn’t mean there’s an agenda- because there isn’t one. Just reporting back- that’s all 👍🏻