Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie – Unreliable, Disorganised & Comtemptible Comms  (Read 26751 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

vw

I should remind members of the fluffy shit tallyho came out with when he joined and got flak for it!
And rightly so, no he listened learned and is a great contributor to team SW.

Online lostandfound

Another one, talk about scum crawling out of the woodwork, well done to Lost and Found spotting that post of this trolls.

Thanks - it was a good team effort exposing the rat.  :drinks:

Offline LoneWolf2020

I concede that I overreacted. I was angry at the insinuations that came later that Katie might be offering or testing an offer of bareback. I believe this came as a result of taleyho's post and that h knew it would, which of course I can't prove.
I have sent one of his crawling and impossibly brown nosing PMs to me to admin

why were you so angry at insinuations made against a prostitute? what has it got to do with you? And you also made threats that he wouldnt be able to see another prostitute again....you do realise said prossie would laugh their tits off if you tried to control who she sees and doesnt see right?

vw

13 pages really?
No, has overflowed onto a few other threads to so more like 21 !

Offline smiths

13 pages really?

I couldn't care less how long the thread is, a low life troll was uncovered and banned, and so was a malicious fluffy, that helps UKP in my book.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 01:13:30 pm by smiths »

theGOAT

Not a justification really is it

07:06 "You are a total cunt"
water off a ducks back really kid shit that

09:52 "Unless you make amends I will personally make sure you never see XXXX again.  You are a spinless shit who is trying to be part of the ukp bully crowd.  You are lying about Katie and have clearly done damage."

disgusting behaviour
Thanks for your support guys.  I see Tim is desperately trying to avoid getting banned, whilst another LK white knight Lz-129 spectacularly fell on his sword (I'm sure many WGs reading this will be glad of the warning about him!).

I joined UKP back in June and made a few buddies.  Tim was one and we swapped several PMs and chats on WhatsApp hence he had my number.  He was always helpful and willing to help me learn how to be a better punter. I cant deny I was impressed by his reviews on here.  So I was very shocked when I received his abusive message.

Just to put the record straight, I posted truthful info on this thread to support the OP who had a bad experience booking LK.  Tim interpreted that as me trying to be spiteful and bullying towards his favourite girl. He completely overacted.  I didn't mention "bareback" only that we had to use my condoms as Kate said she couldn't find hers. I cant be responsible for people making incorrect insinuations about that, and I am sad that they did (it gave me no pleasure or amusement as Tim incorrectly concluded).

I gave Tim the chance to apologise before I posted his abuse on here, but he chose not to.  Instead he has tried to slag me off further on here with rubbish like I posted a fluffy review when I first joined UKP. LOL how many people have made that mistake but soon learned from it?  Sad, as I thought this was a forum where Punters were meant to help eachother?

But this is what happens when people like Tim and Lz get cunt struck and become white knights - they lose all sense of reason when it comes to people saying anything even slightly negative about their favourite girl.

I hope Admin does ban Tim - he deserves it.  If not then other punters will hold back sharing truthful honest comments on here about girls that have known white knights. I certainly will coz I don't need this shit.

Onwards and Upwards!  :drinks:

theGOAT

why were you so angry at insinuations made against a prostitute? what has it got to do with you? And you also made threats that he wouldnt be able to see another prostitute again....you do realise said prossie would laugh their tits off if you tried to control who she sees and doesnt see right?

Said other prostitute got in touch with me today.  All good there thanks.  He doesn't own her!

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline stevedave

I hope Admin does ban Tim - he deserves it.

Just seen he has been given a 7 day forum ban for threatening behaviour. Hopefully this will act as a good cooling off period.

vw

Said other prostitute got in touch with me today.  All good there thanks.  He doesn't own her!

Good news then, would be career suicide for her if she was manipulated by him in that way.

greychap

Just been reading the other thread associated with this thread and lost for words.

Too many punters get too obsessed over a WG and then fight it out on here, she might be a good fuck and maybe a nice girl too but FFS it all goes just too far and im someone who loves woman but even I can see a lot of it is embarrassing. :thumbsup:

Offline bristolbcfc

Deja vu :D :D :D

Fluffy twats falling over themselves to brown nose a WG, someone seeing her 30+ times for fuck sake, what's it coming too :wacko: :wacko: :crazy: :crazy:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47840.0

greychap

Not Katie regardless of how disorganised she maybe!

Im not saying or thinking her forgetting condoms or losing them or whatever is code for BB I would not know wether she might do it with the odd regular or not who knows what anyone does, but I don't see why many got upset over his comment was not completely serious but not being funny just read uncle sweethearts erotic novel review on her and his comments about him spitting, slapping and chocking Katie makes BB a bit more normal.

I don't get girls that offer this kind of thing or likes to be chocked and slapped and the comments being put on here its like asking Freddie Kruger to come and visit her and all violence is fair game.

No wonder she is popular she does anything for the money plus getting guys to fight over her :wacko: :dash:

Offline claretandblue

Im not saying or thinking her forgetting condoms or losing them or whatever is code for BB I would not know wether she might do it with the odd regular or not who knows what anyone does, but I don't see why many got upset over his comment was not completely serious but not being funny just read uncle sweethearts erotic novel review on her and his comments about him spitting, slapping and chocking Katie makes BB a bit more normal.

I don't get girls that offer this kind of thing or likes to be chocked and slapped and the comments being put on here its like asking Freddie Kruger to come and visit her and all violence is fair game.

No wonder she is popular she does anything for the money plus getting guys to fight over her :wacko: :dash:
Good point, the law of averages would be that the more extreme a girls list of services is the more likely she is to probably offer bb,that's not directly about this girl but just as a general observation

Put simply if a girl is happy to be choked out and spat on for a few notes who is to say she wouldn't allow bb for a few more notes

greychap

Good point, the law of averages would be that the more extreme a girls list of services is the more likely she is to probably offer bb,that's not directly about this girl but just as a general observation

Put simply if a girl is happy to be choked out and spat on for a few notes who is to say she wouldn't allow bb for a few more notes

Exactly my point if I was a WG I would not want to be known for allowing chocking and slapping so those punters that want to hit a wg will go on to other workers thinking they can chock and smack or punch a girl.

She aint setting a good example if you ask me and to be totally honest I would not be surprised actually if she does sometimes do BB with a couple here and there if she ok with encouraging blokes to hit and choke her :dash: :crazy:

greychap

Another thing how could she ever report a violent attack or a punter getting rough with her over at SAAFE if she is advertising the fact and getting reviews on come and abuse me...stupid girl. :thumbsdown: :crazy:

unclesweetheart

I'm to say for one. Choking and spitting (both ways, if you're interested) are a fairly routine part of consensual BDSM play. Like it or not, they are. BB is a wholly different category because it carries serious risks of illness, unlike the other two activities, and responsible sps - of which LK is an exemplar - would never offer it. I would never see a girl who offered BB, like any other sane punter.  Your clear implication that LK - or any girl into BDSM - "would allow bb for a few more notes" is not only lamentably ignorant but a wholly false slur.

Offline claretandblue

Exactly my point if I was a WG I would not want to be known for allowing chocking and slapping so those punters that want to hit a wg will go on to other workers thinking they can chock and smack or punch a girl.

She aint setting a good example if you ask me and to be totally honest I would not be surprised actually if she does sometimes do BB with a couple here and there if she ok with encouraging blokes to hit and choke her :dash: :crazy:
It's probably why her fanclub get a bit punchy if anyone criticises her  :D

Offline claretandblue

I'm to say for one. Choking and spitting (both ways, if you're interested) are a fairly routine part of consensual BDSM play. Like it or not, they are. BB is a wholly different category because it carries serious risks of illness, unlike the other two activities, and responsible sps - of which LK is an exemplar - would never offer it. I would never see a girl who offered BB, like any other sane punter.  Your clear implication that LK - or any girl into BDSM - "would allow bb for a few more notes" is not only lamentably ignorant but a wholly false slur.
I think you have said enough on this topic Mr wotw  :D

vw

Been drinking again ?

greychap

Sorry I disagree, your review spoke volumes and no doubt you will tone it down now with what you said previously.

Nothing wrong with a bit of role play or a bit of dom if someone in to that but how your review read was not how tame I saw it.

I stand by what I said regards to any girl that is up for open advertising of chocked, being spat in the face and slapped is encouraging men that could take it too far and if she is that desperate to earn a living being chocked and slapped about then you really are very very money orientated indeed, Your do most things. :thumbsdown:

unclesweetheart

I think you have said enough on this topic Mr wotw  :D

well that's one way of avoiding the argument.

unclesweetheart

Sorry I disagree, your review spoke volumes and no doubt you will tone it down now with what you said previously.

Nothing wrong with a bit of role play or a bit of dom if someone in to that but how your review read was not how tame I saw it.

I stand by what I said regards to any girl that is up for open advertising of chocked, being spat in the face and slapped is encouraging men that could take it too far and if she is that desperate to earn a living being chocked and slapped about then you really are very very money orientated indeed, Your do most things. :thumbsdown:

Of course you're entitled to your view. But then any girl who offers BDSM/ submission on her likes list would for you be opening herself up to the liklihood of actual abuse. I think you'd find the opposite: that the girls that do so are very aware, vet their clients carefully, and are - have to be - very scrupluous about what they will/ will not do and who they will/ won't do it with.

theGOAT

I am fucking raging here, talyho after what you said you should be ashamed. You wanted to meet me well ok let's fucking do it! Where ever you want you spineless shit I'll be there
Did he ever mention where he wanted to meet?  The lunatic asylum probably!  :lol: :lol:

What a wanker!!

Offline cueball

This is still running, great stuff, I had a real giggle last night.

I've seen enough white knights on these two threads to start another crusade to the holy land.

More comedy gold

vw

?
What do you mean ???

Your feeble excuse for that last piece of litter you dropped as a review

Blame the demon drink, cop out !

Little Katie

Uncle Sweetheart is correct. Read and educate yourself about BDSM before you make presumptions about submissives. Everything I do in my bookings is safe, sane and consensual. Who are you to dictate what I should and shouldn't get turned on by? (Rhetorical question of course)  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 07:41:09 pm by Little Katie »

unclesweetheart

What do you mean ???

Your feeble excuse for that last piece of litter you dropped as a review

Blame the demon drink, cop out !

I meant, you admirable teetotaller (presumeably), that your ad hominem comment about my drinking had fuck all to do with the argument. As neither, incidentally, did this, your last post. You post a very great deal. Social life a bit lacklustre?

Offline fitasfuck

A good Dom accepts full responsibility of his sub. Someone who not only dominates his sub, but at the same time nurtures, cares for and protects the selfless trust his sub reposes in him. Great feeling when you know you are responsible for not only your own enjoyment but equally responsible for the pleasure of your sub which she seems to derive in her total submission. The sceptics will never understand!

Offline stevedave

I would never see a girl who offered BB, like any other sane punter.  Your clear implication that LK - or any girl into BDSM - "would allow bb for a few more notes" is not only lamentably ignorant but a wholly false slur.

FWIW that's the first thing you've written in the last 48 hours I can actually agree with.

As for the choking, spitting etc stuff...nah, not for me. A bit of tie and tease is enough for me. Just call me vanilla, with a bit of chocolate sauce added in perhaps. Each to their own though. I don't think extreme services lead on to bareback - plenty of Romanians (other nationalities are available) will fuck you bare I imagine, but if you raised your hand to them then Sergei and the rest of his gang would be through the door in seconds.

greychap

Of course you're entitled to your view. But then any girl who offers BDSM/ submission on her likes list would for you be opening herself up to the liklihood of actual abuse. I think you'd find the opposite: that the girls that do so are very aware, vet their clients carefully, and are - have to be - very scrupluous about what they will/ will not do and who they will/ won't do it with.

I said before I don't have a problem with some light role play, but choking, smacking and spitting is not just mild fantasy. And if she does incalls how does she vet her clients, takes a mobile number and name of the punter visiting her is that vetting a client that and shows the punter wont take the role play too far????

unclesweetheart

I said before I don't have a problem with some light role play, but choking, smacking and spitting is not just mild fantasy. And if she does incalls how does she vet her clients, takes a mobile number and name of the punter visiting her is that vetting a client that and shows the punter wont take the role play too far????

See Katie's post.

bristolqwerty

This is still running, great stuff, I had a real giggle last night.

I've seen enough white knights on these two threads to start another crusade to the holy land.

More comedy gold

+1. Yep it's still going....  :D
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 08:04:55 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline smiths

You sickening snide. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

greychap

Uncle Sweetheart is correct. Read and educate yourself about BDSM before you make presumptions about submissives. Everything I do in my bookings is safe, sane and consensual. Who are you to dictate what I should and shouldn't get turned on by? (Rhetorical question of course)  :thumbsdown:

You can do what ever you like little Katie and play out whatever fantasies that make you the money but my point is what he said in the so called review about choking you, slapping you and spitting in your face or whatever it is, most wg's I doubt would enjoy being chocked and slapped about most avoid that kind of thing.

But that is up to you what you offer but if a punter took it a bit far and you got injured I doubt you would get much sympathy reporting it to the police or reporting it on SAFFE because uncle sweet hearts review reads your up for that.

But of course up to you if you like being perceived like that and up to you if you do get someone that takes it too far. :wacko:

Offline smiths

I meant, you admirable teetotaller (presumeably), that your ad hominem comment about my drinking had fuck all to do with the argument. As neither, incidentally, did this, your last post. You post a very great deal. Social life a bit lacklustre?

More snide. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

unclesweetheart

You sickening snide. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why not engage with the discussion instead of insulting me? We're talking about BDSM, what it involves, the potential risks to girls offering these services and whether offering submissive services is a gateway to BB. Do you have anything to offer to this discussion? I get that you hate my guts, but I think we can take that for granted now so there's no need to make that point (again). Thanks for your interest, but, as I say, the point has been well and truly made. Honestly.

cockneybstrd

Well she hasnt done that great job as she obviously met with a few mentalists and obsessives.

Earlier this year I got so pissed off with a UKP star that, like Mr Brightside, I wrote her a Dear John email saying that despite her blandishments re: me being special etc etc  there was so wide a gap between word and deed that it was surely best for us to go our separate ways. This provoked an interesting twitter exchange and my wounded pride was duly salved. But, you know, having a little spat with a WG only makes the gfe illusion all the more lifelike.

After you’ve had an amazing time with a girl, she’s cum several times, so have you, it’s been fucking great…how can you not want some kind of confirmation that this was more than a normal fuck n chuck?

I mean look at the facts she meets punters who are so desperate for validation that require molly coddling that they were more than a payed for fuck and write dear john letters to prossies

Offline fitasfuck

You can do what ever you like little Katie and play out whatever fantasies that make you the money but my point is what he said in the so called review about choking you, slapping you and spitting in your face or whatever it is, most wg's I doubt would enjoy being chocked and slapped about most avoid that kind of thing.

But that is up to you what you offer but if a punter took it a bit far and you got injured I doubt you would get much sympathy reporting it to the police or reporting it on SAFFE because uncle sweet hearts review reads your up for that.

But of course up to you if you like being perceived like that and up to you if you do get someone that takes it too far. :wacko:

I repeat my point. A good Dom never crosses boundaries and accepts full responsibility of his sub. Someone who not only dominates his sub, but at the same time nurtures, cares for and protects the selfless trust his sub reposes in him. Great feeling when you know you are responsible for not only your own enjoyment but equally responsible for the pleasure of your sub which she seems to derive in her total submission. The red lines are never meant to be crossed. The sceptics will never understand!

unclesweetheart

Well she hasnt done that great job as she obviously met with a few mentalists and obsessives.

I mean look at the facts she meets punters who are so desperate for validation that require molly coddling that they were more than a payed for fuck and write dear john letters to prossies

Which particular mentalists and obsessives - me excepted - are you referring to?

greychap

We all know there is a lot of loons and stalkers in this industry anyway but her encouraging uncle sweet pea to do these type of reviews about being smacked about and choked is just encouraging more nut jobs FFS :dash:  Why cant some people see that. :unknown:

cockneybstrd

Which particular mentalists and obsessives - me excepted - are you referring to?

Where do you want to start?

ok lets say someone who is so unstable they make threats of violence on the internet to other posters because their favourite prossie has been given a negative

If I was a submissive prossie i dont think I would want to let that person choke me

unclesweetheart

We all know there is a lot of loons and stalkers in this industry anyway but her encouraging uncle sweet pea to do these type of reviews about being smacked about and choked is just encouraging more nut jobs FFS :dash:  Why cant some people see that. :unknown:

See Katie's post.

unclesweetheart

Where do you want to start?

ok lets say someone who is so unstable they make threats of violence on the internet to other posters because their favourite prossie has been given a negative

If I was a submissive prossie i dont think I would want to let that person choke me

Well thats one. You mentioned more than one. And LK showed her quality by publically telling McF why she wouldn't see him. Which suggests to me that that her vetting procedures are pretty bloody good and strong. Who else did you have in mind?

greychap

I repeat my point. A good Dom never crosses boundaries and accepts full responsibility of his sub. Someone who not only dominates his sub, but at the same time nurtures, cares for and protects the selfless trust his sub reposes in him. Great feeling when you know you are responsible for not only your own enjoyment but equally responsible for the pleasure of your sub which she seems to derive in her total submission. The red lines are never meant to be crossed. The sceptics will never understand!

Stop keep going on about a good sub a bad sub I get that type of role play if your into it and I know girls that do those type of role plays but most (WG ) don't encourage being hit or choked or spat in the face by the punter , your missing the point it entirely :dash:

vw

Why not engage with the discussion instead of insulting me? We're talking about BDSM,
Maybe admin should change the title of the thread, exert your dominance and tell him !

cockneybstrd

Well thats one. You mentioned more than one. And LK showed her quality by publically telling McF why she wouldn't see him. Which suggests to me that that her vetting procedures are pretty bloody good and strong. Who else did you have in mind?

You want more ok how about a poster who before he had even met her was tipping her off  and white knighting her about a negative review when Sir Frank gave her one  for cancelling at the last moment and giving shit comms

That sound normal behaviour....

Or do you want more sweetheart

greychap

Think you been reading too much of Fifty shades of grey :lol:

Offline claretandblue

well that's one way of avoiding the argument.
Because you are a pissed up wanker, no need for me to argue with you,there are plenty of sane punters on this site who are able to rip you to shreds without me adding to it  :drinks: