- No longer activewww.littlekatie.co.uk
- Currently inactive.https://twitter.com/littlekatie94
Apologies for the length. As ever, I post as I find, feel and experience and I hope this review serves some use to other punters and to Katie herself.
2 cancellations on the day, no apparent awareness of the timing of our meetings and to add insult to injury, she posts a rare update on her Twitter account at a time when she would ordinarily have been preparing to see me.
It really is with huge regret that I post this, but frankly I am no longer prepared to invest any more thought, time, hope, imagination, energy and ultimately money into meeting Katie for a 2nd time.
I had a follow up meet agreed with Katie for midday a month ago, only for her to send me a string of dm’s on twitter in the early hours of the morning of the meet, thinking we had arranged for 3pm/4pm, trying to push back to 1pm initially and then the evening as she was feeling ill and had not slept well.
I woke up around 6.30am to this and offered her the opportunity of re-arranging for 4pm but only if she felt up to it. She said she was still feeling bad, so our meeting was inevitably cancelled.
I was naturally disappointed having waited 3 months from our 1st meet for this date, but understood in the circumstances. Shit happens sometimes and I was confident she would make it up to me.
She herself said she was “so sorry, trust me” and a few days later “I will defo see you and make it up to you…..I’ll make it even better for us!”2nd Cancellation
So, new date and time agreed – 27/10 @ 4pm – and she does go one better, but only in terms of making the cancellation worse.
She sends me a text on 25/10: “Hey! I’m still seeing you on Tuesday but am cancelling all other bookings this week due to family problems so I’m just messaging you to say ‘Ignore the tweet I am about to publicise as it does not apply to you’..See you on Tuesday!!! =p xxx”
I happily acknowledge, feeling very thankful and guessing it is due to the previous cancellation and her not wanting to let me down again.
I text and dm her on twitter the night before, just to remind her of our arrangement and my meet request. I don’t get any response but assume all is well.
I text her at 9.30am on the morning to say just checking that everything is OK and that I am leaving at 11.30am (LK is a good 3 hour drive away from me), so any problems let me know. I’m really not expecting to receive anything adverse back. At 11.15am, I get the following text:
“Only just seen this message! I feel like the worst person ever but I really am going to have to cancel you as well today. So sorry, for the late notice. I thought I could just see you this week but in reality I can’t see anybody at all. I need a whole week off to be with my family. Sorry sorry sorry. I will sort out something else/visit you/give you discount etc. to apologise. Thanks for understanding. xxxxxxxx”
I’m bloody miffed to be honest. What if I hadn’t sent any text and set off ? After half hour stewing I am prepared to give her a 3rd chance and send the following:
“:(((((. That's twice on the day now Katie. I cannot pretend I am not disappointed, but reluctantly understand if you have family problems to attend to. Would really appreciate it though if you can get back to me ASAP with a new date (from 24.11 onwards) and an offer - including an overnight offer maybe as I doubt I will be able to see you twice before you leave for Oz now. Thanks and hope you get sorted soon. xxx.”
I hope for a quick response as I’m now in the worst of situations as I see it re: her cancellations this week. Not only have I been cancelled on the day, but I’m now bumped down to 4th in re-arrangements going by her tweet of 25/10 (suggesting she was going to re-arrange dates with the other 3 inconvenienced persons on 26/10).
As much as I am hoping to get a quick response (if nothing else just to put aside any silly paranoid thoughts that I might have over my text possibly upsetting her), I am prepared to wait until Sunday or Monday and let her get what sounds like a difficult week out of the way.
But lo and behold, I log on to Twitter Thursday morning and I can see she has been busy sorting something else out. It’s not family related though and it’s not bothering to get back to me. Instead, she’s been busy updating her Twitter homescreen to ‘Purple Slut’ and even feels fit to post a new message “Mmmm…Crop” and 2 new pics less than 4 hours after her text to me and 57 minutes before the time of our scheduled meet.
I’m a bit bemused at first, but I think I’ll give her a call (Thursday, 11.37am). At this point I’m not particularly hurt, and think I’ll just explain that I’m a little put out, she could have been a bit more sensitive and can we agree a new date etc. please. The phone rings, but it goes through to voicemail.
I think she might actually call back (totally deluded I know), so I think it best to scrawl some thoughts down just in case she does.
I start and I type pretty much everything you see above. I read it back and feel increasingly disappointed. After 5 hours drafting and agonising what to do next, when I really should have been doing something else, I take myself off for a swim and sauna to try and calm down.
I come back, check my phone and see Katie has at least deigned to text me (17.52). She says “Heya!……….don’t write me off just yet! Lol! I’m free on the 26th if you are ? Fingers crossed for 3rd time Lucky! xxx.” I’m heartened, but not excitedly giddy as usual. Still, I start typing “I can do the 26th. Please quote me prices for 2 hours up to Overnight”…….and then I think….. what the fuck am I doing, am I really prepared to put myself on tenterhooks for another month, make all those night before and on the day preparations, to risk another possible disappointment ? Why do I feel the need to continually dance to her tune and probably wait another week for a text response which may be as piecemeal as the above text ? Read back what you typed earlier you silly sod and think again.
So I wrestle with myself for the rest of the evening and finally go to bed for a 2nd time at 3.30am. I have decided to sleep on it and either send her the text I drafted earlier or the new ones.
Well I’ve slept – more correctly tossed, turned and wrestled with it - for 3 days and nights now. I sent her the following texts 1 hour ago*.
“Sorry Katie, but after much thought, I have decided that I do not wish to see you again. Please note that I will be explaining why by way of a Negative review on UKP shortly. Perhaps this is a shock to you ? In which case I suggest you consider your 2 piss poor cancellations on me, your cancellation text of 27/10, 11.15 to me, my response of 11.45 and your rare twitter updates since, most notably your tweet of 27/10, 3.03pm which regrettably has transpired to be the final straw as far as I am concerned. Remember I was due to see you at 4pm that day, but you were too busy supposedly sorting out family issues to see me ?”
“I tried calling you Thursday morning upon seeing to discuss, at a time when I was only slightly put out, but sadly my mind has festered on it since, despite your belated text. I feel your tweet shows a total lack of professionalism on your part and a lack of courtesy and respect to me. Ultimately, it tells me you are not the kind of girl I wish to invest any more hope and time in seeing again.”
“Please do not think my messages are in anyway intended to elicit a last minute favourable deal or outcome from you. I have made my decision and that is final. The UKP review will hopefully explain further if you are in any doubt as to why. I’m sorry my interest in seeing you again has ended this way. Despite everything, I genuinely wish you well for the future. Take care. X”
Sorry if I may have repeated some points in this review by quoting the above texts, but I hope the review is useful in 3 respects.
1. To fellow punters who may become slightly fixated with seeing a girl
– it really isn’t worth it as yet another salutary lesson here should prove. I don’t mind admitting that I may have developed some EAS for Katie after our previous overnight. Nothing unhealthy, but I was pretty much prepared to make all efforts to see her again, bar cancelling other girls that I may have booked in the interim (not fair on them), hence the monthly intervals in trying to re-arrange. 4 months living in hope though has dissipated such feelings and sometimes you just need to reflect and detach yourself. I have done that now. It’s time to move on. It actually feels good.
2. To other punters still seeking a booking with LK
– my previous review of LK suggested she was so worth persevering with in terms of trying to get a booking. Well, maybe not. Good luck if you do, but maybe you might like to care to think where you are at in the protracted journey of trying to get a booking with her and if this is how she treats someone who she previously agreed an overnight with, then what chance have I got ?
3. To Katie herself
– it gives me no pleasure whatsoever to post this review. Maybe you think I am being overly sensitive to a tweet, but in the absence of an AW profile and your website, your Twitter account is your professional shopfront and part of the reputation you build and present. You should think strongly about what you post on it and when. As for your comms, plenty of your well-wishers have long told you to get a grip and improve. I urge you to do the same. In the same way that I maybe put a misplaced sense in you rewarding me with another successful booking, maybe you should not be complacent about what even your most loyal of clients will put up with. Everyone has their limits, and I’m afraid you have exhausted mine. Still, I hope this review does you no real damage. Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise for you, to cool the incredible interest in you. You remain a great girl despite what I feel are crass errors here. I will always treasure the overnight you gave me and I will in time remember you more for that than this.