Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie – Unreliable, Disorganised & Comtemptible Comms  (Read 26731 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Lz-129

I`m not afraid :)

You fucking should be, I have zero respect for zero reviews! You ain't no fucking punter you lying piece of shit!

cockneybstrd

You need to be fucking careful my friend, I am not "having fun" any more
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking hell this is turning into a comedy classic

External Link/Members Only

Offline Johny Stone

You fucking should be, I have zero respect for zero reviews! You ain't no fucking punter you lying piece of shit!
This is the second time you are coming at me for this prossie.
My reviews are not your problem. Your language and behaviour against punters is.
I feel sorry for you, you choosed to out me for a piece of arse. Congratulations.

Offline timstella

Oh dear, timstella what do you have to say, abuse and threats and intimidation of another punter  :thumbsdown:

Well it is true that I posted that to him. This was a private exchange away from ukp. He has previously been trying to get punting advice from me in a sycophantic manner. I have a series of crawling PMs that I can forward to Admin. He previously posted a review of Katie which was ludicrous in its fluffiness saying that the 'Angel' had changed his life. I believe he misrepresented his experience with Katie in a way that was bound to be interpreted in a damaging way, and I believe he did this in order deliberately to do damage.
What I meant by the ukp bully crowd was not intended as an attack on ukp but at the element that was described as 'trolling for sport' this morning. One of these is not even a punter in any sense.
Clearly I have been hung out to dry in the hope that I will get banned.

Lz-129

This is the second time you are coming at me for this prossie.
My reviews are not your problem. Your language and behaviour against punters is.
I feel sorry for you, you choosed to out me for a piece of arse. Congratulations.

Daft cow, I know full well who you are you fucking slut, now fuck off

Offline cueball

Brilliant, not often us northern lads venture into the south but this thread has my attention, I can see swords, chops, retorts, tongue lashings, bans, threats and defences.

All this bickering over a lass :D

Keep me chuckling lads n lasses, it's way better than the tele

Offline timstella

And I agree, regardless of the outcome, that this is comedy gold of a kind

cockneybstrd

You need to be fucking careful my friend, I am not "having fun" any more

Well this sounds like a threat and your now claiming Stoney is a bird

Lz-129

Well this sounds like a threat and your now claiming Stoney is a bird

Of Corse she's a bird, no reviews = a prossie

Is that so hard to understand???

cockneybstrd

Well it is true that I posted that to him. This was a private exchange away from ukp. He has previously been trying to get punting advice from me in a sycophantic manner. I have a series of crawling PMs that I can forward to Admin. He previously posted a review of Katie which was ludicrous in its fluffiness saying that the 'Angel' had changed his life. I believe he misrepresented his experience with Katie in a way that was bound to be interpreted in a damaging way, and I believe he did this in order deliberately to do damage.
What I meant by the ukp bully crowd was not intended as an attack on ukp but at the element that was described as 'trolling for sport' this morning. One of these is not even a punter in any sense.

Thats all very well but you havent answered the question ? How did you have his number and did you really claim you would ensure that he couldnt see some other pro ?

Lz-129

Thats all very well but you havent answered the question ? How did you have his number and did you really claim you would ensure that he couldnt see some other pro ?

Fuck me, he threw his number at me in order to arrange a meet, well after July too when he said he had enough, don't you lot remember his fluffy review back then?

cockneybstrd

Of Corse she's a bird, no reviews = a prossie

Is that so hard to understand???

So everyone with no reviews is a prossie ?

By the way is your invite to kick the shit out of people open to everyone ?

Lz-129

Yes and er... Yes

cockneybstrd

Fuck me, he threw his number at me in order to arrange a meet, well after July too when he said he had enough, don't you lot remember his fluffy review back then?

No as I was on sabbatical from UK Punting and no one asked how you had the number it was TimStella I was asking how he had the number

Offline hendrix

I really hope this is true, as I've always fancied James999  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline timstella

He had my number because he wanted to meet me and had chatted to me a bit in the past, mainly about how I could help him get girls to be more compliant. It was quite friendly actually and he signed off last time with 'we must have a beer' if I am allowed I would quite like to post some of the exchanges. As far as the other girl is concerned I believe that if she knew what had happened she would not be willing to see this guy again. I was very angry with him, for being an underhand shit, not because this thread is about Katie.

Lz-129

No as I was on sabbatical from UK Punting and no one asked how you had the number it was TimStella I was asking how he had the number

And I was saying, he chucked his number at who ever would listen to his shite, he couldn't wait

Lz-129

To be clear, out of the blue, tallyho offered his number in my inbox and wanted to meet that weekend

I turned it down

Offline JEH7376

Hahaha

Offline timstella

I hope I don't get banned, but of course that is up to admin.

Offline JEH7376

Fuck me, he threw his number at me in order to arrange a meet

Which of you was the punter and which one the SP in this setup?

Offline timstella

Haha, good one!

Offline SamLP

We will never know but we can probably guess he will be the dom if it was a bdsm meet.

yorkshire123

Yes I remember it well & I believe I gave him the classic anti fluffy welcoming much to the annoyance of the fan-club. It was deleted & if I remember rightly re-posted & left alone.

Its not unusual for a newbie to come on here all fluffed up & think that it is OK to post such tripe but in my opinion this guy learned quite quickly of what was acceptable & what wasn't.

Little Katie

I too have always had a romantic curiosity for james999. He is at the top of my bucket list. James.. Call me..  ;)

cockneybstrd

He had my number because he wanted to meet me and had chatted to me a bit in the past, mainly about how I could help him get girls to be more compliant. It was quite friendly actually and he signed off last time with 'we must have a beer' if I am allowed I would quite like to post some of the exchanges. As far as the other girl is concerned I believe that if she knew what had happened she would not be willing to see this guy again. I was very angry with him, for being an underhand shit, not because this thread is about Katie.

The thing is he told the truth about the condoms and so did Little Kate and I dont think anyone really thought anything of it. James999 was having a little bit of fun doing some winding up of the Fan Club

I dont undestand why you so very angry with him ?

Offline JEH7376

Yes I remember it well & I believe I gave him the classic anti fluffy welcoming much to the annoyance of the fan-club. It was deleted & if I remember rightly re-posted & left alone.

Its not unusual for a newbie to come on here all fluffed up & think that it is OK to post such tripe but in my opinion this guy learned quite quickly of what was acceptable & what wasn't.

This whole affair has helped clarify my thinking RE your thread on offtopic, mate

Offline Cuntminion

A don't care how the other person behaves if you say you sent those messages fucking disgrace
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:41:27 pm by comaminion »

Offline timstella

I concede that I overreacted. I was angry at the insinuations that came later that Katie might be offering or testing an offer of bareback. I believe this came as a result of taleyho's post and that h knew it would, which of course I can't prove.
I have sent one of his crawling and impossibly brown nosing PMs to me to admin

cockneybstrd

I concede that I overreacted. I was angry at the insinuations that came later that Katie might be offering or testing an offer of bareback. I believe this came as a result of taleyho's post and that h knew it would, which of course I can't prove.

What I dont get is why you sent those messages this morning before the devil himself started his bareback wind up of the fan club.

You would have to have a very clouded judgement and one could say biased judgement to take what Tally said about the condoms as an apparent attack on LK to discredit her on here

To be honest I actually feel very sorry for her as well she is going through some kind of personal tragedy and her professional reputation is being tarnished by the behaviour of those that claim to be on her side her own fan club

Offline Cuntminion

Not a justification really is it

07:06 "You are a total cunt"
water off a ducks back really kid shit that

09:52 "Unless you make amends I will personally make sure you never see XXXX again.  You are a spinless shit who is trying to be part of the ukp bully crowd.  You are lying about Katie and have clearly done damage."

disgusting behaviour

Offline timstella

What I dont get is why you sent those messages this morning before the devil himself started his bareback wind up of the fan club.

You would have to have a very clouded judgement and one could say biased judgement to take what Tally said about the condoms as an apparent attack on LK to discredit her on here

To be honest I actually feel very sorry for her as well she is going through some kind of personal tragedy and her professional reputation is being tarnished by the behaviour of those that claim to be on her side her own fan club
I have no problem with what you are posting. I overreacted, because I suspected and still suspect that taleyho was underhand.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I too have always had a romantic curiosity for james999. He is at the top of my bucket list. James.. Call me..  ;)

Fuck me! If you bang James999 in the final chapter of your book, that'll be an exclusive!  :D

Offline timstella

Not a justification really is it

07:06 "You are a total cunt"
water off a ducks back really kid shit that

09:52 "Unless you make amends I will personally make sure you never see XXXX again.  You are a spinless shit who is trying to be part of the ukp bully crowd.  You are lying about Katie and have clearly done damage."

disgusting behaviour

If you say so. Again there is more to this than meets the eye, but I am not defending myself.

Offline JEH7376

Fuck me! If you bang James999 in the final chapter of your book, that'll be an exclusive!  :D

Hahahahaha

Offline stevedave

But Katie, if he does will you answer the phone?  ;) joking  :D

Blimey, I'd not looked at this thread today. Glad I have now, have had a right good chuckle before heading to bed!

What with this and USH's "review", I don't think I've ever spent as much time browsing the SW sections!

cockneybstrd

I am seriously fucked off now. this thread distracted me from cashing out my bet i have lost out on close to a monkey

i shall take LZ to the small claims court over this

Offline JEH7376

If you say so. Again there is more to this than meets the eye, but I am not defending myself.

Fancy a fight with lz?

I'm not sure it would solve owt but the prefight buildup would have us all in stitches

Offline JEH7376

I am seriously fucked off now. this thread distracted me from cashing out my bet i have lost out on close to a monkey

Is a monkey more than a pony or less?

Offline shagbambi

Fluffies tripping over each other and falling on their bushy tails...

Offline timstella

Quite a bit more than a pony, me old mukka  :hi:

cockneybstrd

more a monkey is 500 quid i am fucking steaming about this

Offline cueball

What with this and USH's "review", I don't think I've ever spent as much time browsing the SW sections!

Hey up pal, should we have a busmans holiday darn sarf and podge LK, if it don't work out we can have a sight seeing tour in your horse n cart, we'll make quite a sight with our flat caps n wippets :D

Offline smiths

Indeed, what an absolute bunch of cunts.

Offline Cuntminion

Fancy a fight with lz?

I'm not sure it would solve owt but the prefight buildup would have us all in stitches

I imagine this is him right , seriously giving a mouse mat what for
Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

I too have always had a romantic curiosity for james999. He is at the top of my bucket list. James.. Call me..

You'd have so much fun that it wouldn't be fair to the others clammering to see you, just post a pic of your arse instead  :hi:

yorkshire123

Fuck your lost monkey, I got the early night eyes & pissed her right off when I pointed out where the new battery's were.

Offline timstella

If you want to see fluffy, you should read some of taleyho's PMs to me which continued long after his change of tune on here, as pointed out by Yorkshire.

Offline Cuntminion

Quite a bit more than a pony, me old mukka  :hi:

If you don't get for being a wanker (just accept trying to be fluff pimp is wankerish behaviour )

Rise above it if the same happen s again or don't engage people on a private level ie pm if you can't fathom that at some point you may not always agree

Offline Bangers and Gash

The last time I enjoyed a topic this much was Westie barebacking a pro$$ie in a jacuzzi full of champers. Bravo! Comedy gold.  :lol: