Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol mature  (Read 6860 times)

Offline hungry horace

Hi everyone, coming down to Bristol on a Sunday in a couple of weeks time. Was hoping to find a mature lady to visit to help pass away a couple of hours. Any suggestions for a good girlfriend experience. Would prefer within a 10 mile radius if possible. can anyone suggest a reliable lady to see please

Offline Roth

Busty Jenny or BJanee or Polish Lilly are a few of the MILF varieties.  Bristol Blonde GFE is a younger MILF. :lol: :lol:

Offline WelshMichael

Laura is based in Bath if that isn't too far away, also does outcalls:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Spent many a fun hour in her company.

Offline hungry horace

anyone seen any of these?
Lilly
External Link/Members Only
Velvet Green
Cheeky Hands
Alisha

would help to know if they are good at what they do please

Offline rudolph hucker

FRs on all of these apart from Alisha, search the website
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 07:56:27 am by rudolph hucker »

Offline Roth

Depends how old mature is for you :unknown:  Agnus is worth a punt.  :thumbsup:

There also Busty Lola and her mate Sweet Sexy Sophie. Then Madonna BS1, Beth, Ashley, Ruby Bristol and English Roxy.  At the slightly lower age is English Rebecca and polish Roxy (now xxx_Roxy_xxx)  :thumbsup:

Miss Miowington is relatively new.   :unknown:

Offline hungry horace

could you please let me have the links to these ladys

Offline hungry horace

Thanks Roth , very useful
which is your out and out favourite for GFE and down to earth friendliness?

Offline Roth

Haven't seen them all - yet!! :lol: :wacko: :lol:  For GFE it's a toss up so far between BBGFE and Agnus probably.  :thumbsup:  :rose: :thumbsup:

Offline hungry horace

Thanks for your help.
Have finally made a short list.
Could you all please help with feedback and advise if any of these are of concern
admittedly a couple are not 'mature' - but still fancy them like mad !!!!

Bristol Blonde GFE
Beth
Cheeky Hands
Alisha 503
English Rebecca 121
Kitty Collins

One lady I visited last time in Bristol Area was Lauren Foxx , but she seems to have left AW - any idea if she is still on the scene ?

Offline Roth

Hungry Horace, let the UKP reviews speak for themselves.  Go for the ones with positive reviews. :thumbsup:   If they have negatives then you are taking a risk.   :thumbsdown:

ER has 15 positives so you probably can't go wrong there.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

She's on my HL so I need to see her soon!   :lol: :rose: :lol:

With Alisha503 you may have to TOFTT.  :unknown:

Offline TPotts

Alisha is very friendly. really doesn't look her age and gives a cracking dt bj. Has a major bush too. 

Offline Roth

Alisha is very friendly. really doesn't look her age and gives a cracking dt bj. Has a major bush too.

Not so keen on a major bush. Last time I went for RO on one it smelled of piss!  :thumbsdown: :vomit: 

Eeeew!!  :thumbsdown: :vomit:

Offline PaintBrush

H H

For what it's worth, the Roth speaks with great wisdom - go with the UKP reviews

If you choose Beth or ER you won't go to far wrong.

Shit, you can always  take a lucky did and go for it.

Looking forward to reading your review

Offline hungry horace

Thanks guys, only 2 weeks to and still undecided
have contacted
Beth
English Rebecca
Alisha
Bristol blonde

just waiting for their replies

will let you know

Offline Roth

Thanks guys, only 2 weeks to and still undecided
have contacted
Beth
English Rebecca
Alisha
Bristol blonde

just waiting for their replies

will let you know

Nice one!  :drinks:

Offline nickcoop

I can vouch for Alisha (alisha503). I've seen her regularly over the last 5 years on Business trips to Bristol and the West Country.

Lovely lady. Very much the 'lady next door', a proper MILF/GILF (she is a Granny). Great body for a lady of her age and does everything she can to please. Never clock watches or worries about time. Attractive and well kept. Only downside (for some) is a natural/unshaved bush. All pics in private gallery are accurate and some very recent.

Well recommended.  :thumbsup:

Offline sparktj

I recommend Alisha too, she's lovely, very genuine and normal, with a nice appetite for sex.  I used to see her a lot but have moved on for reasons unrelated to her.

Offline Roth

I can vouch for Alisha (alisha503). I've seen her regularly over the last 5 years on Business trips to Bristol and the West Country.

Lovely lady. Very much the 'lady next door', a proper MILF/GILF (she is a Granny). Great body for a lady of her age and does everything she can to please. Never clock watches or worries about time. Attractive and well kept. Only downside (for some) is a natural/unshaved bush. All pics in private gallery are accurate and some very recent.

Well recommended.  :thumbsup:

Thanks nickcoop. :drinks: Any chance of a reviews of her please? :unknown:

Offline regular_guy

i see sexyjanetgfe was listed - i believe she moved to Birmingham some months ago

Offline sigmund

i see sexyjanetgfe was listed - i believe she moved to Birmingham some months ago

She did but then nickcoop resurrected a thread last posted on in June 2015 to tell us, as his 1st post, how great alisha503 is. Call me a cynic but Id say its a case of touting or white knighting ....  :rolleyes:

Offline Roth

She did but then nickcoop resurrected a thread last posted on in June 2015 to tell us, as his 1st post, how great alisha503 is. Call me a cynic but Id say its a case of touting or white knighting ....  :rolleyes:

Must be getting soft in my old age - I missed that. :blush:  Specially since her profile has been around since 2009 and not a single UKP review. :unknown:  Pretty fucking weird - mind you she is 58 in prossie years. :unknown: