Author Topic: Lilly phillips  (Read 38690 times)

Offline Garyhart

I believe it is best not to subscribe to anyone's Only Fans.
I will be too afraid I will be helping those on only fans to kill off face to face sexual experiences with sps.

Just my fear, although I believe the chance of that happening is very slim (though not impossible)

Precisely, it’s too late for men to resist against it, there are more women moving in that direction vs going into the escorting / in-person world. It’s like trying to not shop for clothes online in the fear that brick and mortar stores can survive. There’s a place for both of course but digital is the way forward. I just hope that future punters won’t be paying for fleshlights of their favourite SPs  :lol:

Offline Trafalgarlaw17

Bonnie blue was making around 2m a month apparently on only fans.
She had a team of operators running it, you pay for monthly subscription and then she sell individual videos.
This is all before she got banned from OF suggesting that pet sleeve stunt, that girl on dr Phil made high 8 figures from 8 onlyfans bhad babie or Barbie. OF is a numbers gave some people tip ridiculous amount and some of them even sell there fske numbers to people and get ridiculous tips from there. OF won’t die out, they are too many men spending a lot of
Money on it. I am genuinely against it but it is my opinion, is like people wasting money on drugs and liquor while others waste it on onlyfans woman.

Offline Garyhart

Bonnie blue was making around 2m a month apparently on only fans.
She had a team of operators running it, you pay for monthly subscription and then she sell individual videos.
This is all before she got banned from OF suggesting that pet sleeve stunt, that girl on dr Phil made high 8 figures from 8 onlyfans bhad babie or Barbie. OF is a numbers gave some people tip ridiculous amount and some of them even sell there fske numbers to people and get ridiculous tips from there. OF won’t die out, they are too many men spending a lot of
Money on it.
I am genuinely against it but it is my opinion, is like people wasting money on drugs and liquor while others waste it on onlyfans woman.

Certainly won’t be dying anytime soon - it’s up for sale and is valued at $8bn. Its revenue growth since 2020 is simply remarkable

Offline alichampion

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 101
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Bonnie blue was making around 2m a month apparently on only fans.
She had a team of operators running it, you pay for monthly subscription and then she sell individual videos.
This is all before she got banned from OF suggesting that pet sleeve stunt, that girl on dr Phil made high 8 figures from 8 onlyfans bhad babie or Barbie. OF is a numbers gave some people tip ridiculous amount and some of them even sell there fske numbers to people and get ridiculous tips from there. OF won’t die out, they are too many men spending a lot of
Money on it. I am genuinely against it but it is my opinion, is like people wasting money on drugs and liquor while others waste it on onlyfans woman.

Or even some people spending on gambling. People will also spend on onlyfans
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Trafalgarlaw17

Certainly won’t be dying anytime soon - it’s up for sale and is valued at $8bn. Its revenue growth since 2020 is simply remarkable

100% , there is some instagram girls that sell there instagram pictures on there for ridiculous amount and they racking up 7 figures a month without exposing nudity. I was part of the Reddit community people seeing escorts and leaving reviews in USA , one escort / ig influencer / pornstar finessed a guy around 25k tip only fans she promised to meet the guy then she blocked him and then he posted it on the community everyone roasted him because he could have booked for 2k an hour.

Offline Trafalgarlaw17

Or even some people spending on gambling. People will also spend on onlyfans
I agree 100% both lucrative businesses that is 1000% profitable

Offline puntingking

I agree 100% both lucrative businesses that is 1000% profitable

except only fans are not profitable for males working on that platform.  :unknown:

Offline Mstar86

except only fans are not profitable for males working on that platform.  :unknown:


And as you know….. not all women either, so many make a few hundred a month if they’re lucky. It does take a little hustle and hard work to build a profile UNLESS you already have a social media presence or some sort of fame.

I’ve seen lots of girls try OnlyFans and just quit and go back to AdultWork as it’s easier.

What I don’t understand is why more escorts aren’t just allowing free filming on their own phone, punter signs a waiver and then they edit some vids and send to the punter and also post on their OnlyFans. Easy way to keep up with making content.

Offline RandomGuy99

except only fans are not profitable for males working on that platform.  :unknown:
There's probably room in the gay market for male content creators.

Offline Handel2020

Bonnie blue was making around 2m a month apparently on only fans.
She had a team of operators running it, you pay for monthly subscription and then she sell individual videos.
This is all before she got banned from OF suggesting that pet sleeve stunt

She must be kicking herself, but the nature of the performance seemed to be keeping people shocked and pushing the boundaries. Personally I don't care as I think many of these fetishes exist in sub / dom environments anyway. For the most part these women are doing on camera what they would get upto in their personal lives anyway. We are in the Tinder age. Whether it is good or bad for society is another issue. However, such women are a symptom of the society that produces them and the economic demand that drives them online to make money.

Offline RandomGuy99

She must be kicking herself, but the nature of the performance seemed to be keeping people shocked and pushing the boundaries. Personally I don't care as I think many of these fetishes exist in sub / dom environments anyway. For the most part these women are doing on camera what they would get upto in their personal lives anyway. We are in the Tinder age. Whether it is good or bad for society is another issue. However, such women are a symptom of the society that produces them and the economic demand that drives them online to make money.
I think they're not doing what they do in their private lives. It's all an act. Privately they're probably just like you and me.

Offline Mstar86

I think they're not doing what they do in their private lives. It's all an act. Privately they're probably just like you and me.

If you’ve ever been a part of the swinging scene or been to a sex club in the uk you’d know there are loads of “Greedy Girls” in the UK just like this. They love as many cocks as possible and do this regularly. People are shocked because Lily & Bonnie look too fit to be doing this is all.

Offline Handel2020


I think they're not doing what they do in their private lives. It's all an act. Privately they're probably just like you and me.

I'm reluctant because the conversation veers into politics, but there is a case to be made that many women are making use of tinder / apps and seeing a lot of guys. Doing it all at once is tacky, but in essence they are all willing to see a lot of guys. The morality is not a million miles away from each other. Lily Philips did state she would be doing this anyway in an interview with Candice Owens.


If you’ve ever been a part of the swinging scene or been to a sex club in the uk you’d know there are loads of “Greedy Girls” in the UK just like this. They love as many cocks as possible and do this regularly. People are shocked because Lily & Bonnie look too fit to be doing this is all.

An escort told me she started partying just "to try something new". I got the impression she cold have made enough money without partying. It was Parissa by the way from HOD / Lady Marmalade parties. I think there are women doing this stuff in private as well, but I have never met any so don't have any insight into the mindset.

Offline akauya

If you’ve ever been a part of the swinging scene or been to a sex club in the uk you’d know there are loads of “Greedy Girls” in the UK just like this. They love as many cocks as possible and do this regularly. People are shocked because Lily & Bonnie look too fit to be doing this is all.

100%

Swinging discussion is against UKP rules so all I'll say is that some of the women I met via certain fetish/swinging sites have been... let's just say a bit extreme. And it's all under the radar most of the time.   

Offline RandomGuy99

I'm reluctant because the conversation veers into politics, but there is a case to be made that many women are making use of tinder / apps and seeing a lot of guys. Doing it all at once is tacky, but in essence they are all willing to see a lot of guys. The morality is not a million miles away from each other. Lily Philips did state she would be doing this anyway in an interview with Candice Owens.
Lily says in interviews what she thinks her fans want to hear and what fits with the image she has created for herself.

Offline Handel2020

Lily says in interviews what she thinks her fans want to hear and what fits with the image she has created for herself.

That might be my suspicion, and yours, but there is no way of knowing. Like I say there is a good case that with dating apps women are seeing a lot of good looking guys for free. It seems to have become a lifestyle as a result of apps and is consistent with the way I hear women talking about dating and relationships. The f*** buddy idea and easy access to so many top tier / good looking guys so easily had to lead to this at some point. Nobody can blame good looking women or men for taking advantage of the technology.

Offline Mstar86

100%

Swinging discussion is against UKP rules so all I'll say is that some of the women I met via certain fetish/swinging sites have been... let's just say a bit extreme. And it's all under the radar most of the time.

Thanks for the heads up on the rules mate, I’m new so don’t want to say the wrong thing.

One thing I’ve noticed since being here is that we all seem to forget that we’re all from such different backgrounds, parts of country, ages, punting experiences, real life experiences etc and some seem to really not know lots about women and sex. Even a sex worker can, in her own time, indulge in her own sexual kinks.

Lots of highly sexual women out there boys!

Having said all of that, yes I do believe Lily leans into this as an act BUT that doesn’t mean women like her don’t exist IRL.

Offline Handel2020

One thing I’ve noticed since being here is that we all seem to forget that we’re all from such different backgrounds, parts of country, ages, punting experiences, real life experiences etc and some seem to really not know lots about women and sex. Even a sex worker can, in her own time, indulge in her own sexual kinks.

Lots of highly sexual women out there boys!

Having said all of that, yes I do believe Lily leans into this as an act BUT that doesn’t mean women like her don’t exist IRL.

All good points. When making points about society and what it is we are all guessing to some extent. However, I have been following debates and academics talking about this. Some of them seem convinced based on statistics that women are getting more than men because they are more or less sharing the most attractive men. This would account for young men not having as much sex with the exception of a small minority of the most attractive men. I'm not saying this is anything new, but that technology has made it a more easily accessible lifestyle.

Offline brandnewday75

All good points. When making points about society and what it is we are all guessing to some extent. However, I have been following debates and academics talking about this. Some of them seem convinced based on statistics that women are getting more than men because they are more or less sharing the most attractive men. This would account for young men not having as much sex with the exception of a small minority of the most attractive men. I'm not saying this is anything new, but that technology has made it a more easily accessible lifestyle.

Yes I agree with that too. We live in a world whereby women can now be super selective with who they spend time with (whether that's casual or long term). They can spend time on apps and pick out the best-looking guys to have fun with and nothing wrong with that. However, it certainly seems to be the way that more and more now, younger men are single for longer or just not having any luck. Simply because they are not X, Y or Z.

I'm afraid I'm on the other side of the coin, I'm ok looking and stay fit, have a good job and my own place but that's not what these women look for. I've developed a tough skin now (you have to) because when you are out with better looking mates and they get chatted up by attractive women and you get ignored it can be slightly painful! lol.

Offline jimbobted


And as you know….. not all women either, so many make a few hundred a month if they’re lucky. It does take a little hustle and hard work to build a profile UNLESS you already have a social media presence or some sort of fame.

I’ve seen lots of girls try OnlyFans and just quit and go back to AdultWork as it’s easier.

What I don’t understand is why more escorts aren’t just allowing free filming on their own phone, punter signs a waiver and then they edit some vids and send to the punter and also post on their OnlyFans. Easy way to keep up with making content.
Because a lot of escorts don't want to be outed.

An escort I used to see had had an OF page in the past. The past, just bikini shots and suggestive lads mag type photos, and had made a few hundred a month.
She got rid of if when an ex boyfriend outed her to her family.
She was tempted to start an OF again with harder content "but that's like.... porn isn't it?!" And that and the high likelihood of her family finding out (again) put her off.
TBF she was way cuter than Lily Philips, with a better figure, and could have made an absolute fortune, of that I have no doubt.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2025, 01:54:43 pm by jimbobted »

Offline Mstar86

Because a lot of escorts don't want to be outed.

An escort I used to see had had an OF page in the past. The past, just bikini shots and suggestive lads mag type photos, and had made a few hundred a month.
She got rid of if when an ex boyfriend outed her to her family.
She was tempted to start an OF again with harder content "but that's like.... porn isn't it?!" And that and the high likelihood of her family finding out (again) put her off.
TBF she was way cuter than Lily Philips, with a better figure, and could have made an absolute fortune, of that I have no doubt.

Yeah good point about being outed but loads of escorts who are full time and have full face pics on AdultWork already & work in their local area are missing out on serious income but totally get that it’s still putting yourself more in the limelight which isn’t for everyone, especially if involved in this line of work.

Offline loca44

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • *
  • Posts: 36
  • Likes: 7
  •  
Bonnie blue was making around 2m a month apparently on only fans.
She had a team of operators running it, you pay for monthly subscription and then she sell individual videos.
This is all before she got banned from OF suggesting that pet sleeve stunt, that girl on dr Phil made high 8 figures from 8 onlyfans bhad babie or Barbie. OF is a numbers gave some people tip ridiculous amount and some of them even sell there fske numbers to people and get ridiculous tips from there. OF won’t die out, they are too many men spending a lot of
Money on it. I am genuinely against it but it is my opinion, is like people wasting money on drugs and liquor while others waste it on onlyfans woman.

Lily just bought a house. (for some reason can't upload post here but she just posted it on IG)
Her & Bonnie are swimming in money trust me.
I like Lily she’s really marketable I watch her everyday vlogs & she could definitely pivot out of porn & just become a social media influencer / glamour model ppl kinda feel sorry for whereas Bonnie seems to get a lot of hate & harassment.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2025, 09:09:09 pm by loca44 »
Banned reason: We don't need this shit on a punters forum
Banned by: daviemac

Offline gurds

Yes I agree with that too. We live in a world whereby women can now be super selective with who they spend time with (whether that's casual or long term). They can spend time on apps and pick out the best-looking guys to have fun with and nothing wrong with that. However, it certainly seems to be the way that more and more now, younger men are single for longer or just not having any luck. Simply because they are not X, Y or Z.

I'm afraid I'm on the other side of the coin, I'm ok looking and stay fit, have a good job and my own place but that's not what these women look for. I've developed a tough skin now (you have to) because when you are out with better looking mates and they get chatted up by attractive women and you get ignored it can be slightly painful! lol.

although the best looking men won't want to fuck women that are not the best looking really. So it's mainly the better 8+/10 looking women that benefit. Why would any 10/10 good looking man want to fuck a 6/10 woman if woman likes him on an app. Not all women will be able to fuck the best looking men.

Offline RandomGuy99

Lily just bought a house. (for some reason can't upload post here but she just posted it on IG)
Her & Bonnie are swimming in money trust me.
I like Lily she’s really marketable I watch her everyday vlogs & she could definitely pivot out of porn & just become a social media influencer / glamour model ppl kinda feel sorry for whereas Bonnie seems to get a lot of hate & harassment.
I would take everything Lily says with a huge pinch of salt.

Danny D did a decent job with her.

Offline Handel2020

Lily just bought a house. (for some reason can't upload post here but she just posted it on IG)
Her & Bonnie are swimming in money trust me.

Of course. I didn't watch the documentary, but from one of the clips I seen she was making six figures per month. That is more than many judges, politicans etc. make in a year, even at the lower end. For all I know she could be making the upper end of six figures. It's no wonder they don't care about destroying their reputations.


although the best looking men won't want to fuck women that are not the best looking really. So it's mainly the better 8+/10 looking women that benefit. Why would any 10/10 good looking man want to fuck a 6/10 woman if woman likes him on an app. Not all women will be able to fuck the best looking men.

There are so many theories about this. Again it's off topic, but the theory is that women have higher standards than men, so men will date across and down. This distorts the sexual marketplace in a negative way. It means that whatever level a man is on, his opposite in attractiveness is finding it a lot easier to meet much more attractive men which leaves men lower down with less options.

Offline gurds

Yh , I personally would only want to get involved with woman I'm attracted to. Wouldn't bother going near any women that I don't find attractive.

I think looks based stuff is mainly online. Most couples you see in real life the man doesn't exactly look like superman. Lot of even good looking girls are settling for men that look average or below average.

I think you are referring to casual sex solely looks based. Is true that women have lots more options there.

Men generally judge women a lot more by looks. Women more emotional and can get attracted to other things.

Having said that there are some men on here that punt with girls that are obese  :lol:

Offline puntingking

Yh , I personally would only want to get involved with woman I'm attracted to. Wouldn't bother going near any women that I don't find attractive.

I think looks based stuff is mainly online. Most couples you see in real life the man doesn't exactly look like superman. Lot of even good looking girls are settling for men that look average or below average.

I think you are referring to casual sex solely looks based. Is true that women have lots more options there.

Men generally judge women a lot more by looks. Women more emotional and can get attracted to other things.

Having said that there are some men on here that punt with girls that are obese  :lol:


Alot of women will not date or start a relationship with a man that is shorter than them or just short in general.

A woman told me once "Your too short for me". Funnily enough I replied "That is ok, Your too fat for me"

 :lol:

But I digress  ;)

Offline Handel2020


I think you are referring to casual sex solely looks based. Is true that women have lots more options there.

Men generally judge women a lot more by looks. Women more emotional and can get attracted to other things.

Like money, career etc. I think the idea that men are into looks and women aren't is a myth. Women are more likely to go for looks in my view as they are more likely to be selective than men. They probably have an evolutionary reason for doing so. Men are wired differently. I think the main thing that would make a woman overlook an average guy not being good looking is money and career.

Offline gurds

Like money, career etc. I think the idea that men are into looks and women aren't is a myth. Women are more likely to go for looks in my view as they are more likely to be selective than men. They probably have an evolutionary reason for doing so. Men are wired differently. I think the main thing that would make a woman overlook an average guy not being good looking is money and career.

although lots of men that women are with are not exactly too good looking. Many short and skinny, no muscles, not very powerful and masculine looking..

I'm literally built like superman, very wide shoulders, 18 inch arms, 19 inch muscular neck, huge traps, etc. Women stare at me in gym sometimes but don't really come up to me.

Good thing about being very muscular is that men automatically treat you with respect though just based on your physique without knowing anything about you. Also you can come across as more intimidating in general to others.

Offline Kojac


I'm literally built like superman, very wide shoulders, 18 inch arms, 19 inch muscular neck, huge traps, etc. Women stare at me in gym sometimes but don't really come up to me.

Good thing about being very muscular is that men automatically treat you with respect though just based on your physique without knowing anything about you. Also you can come across as more intimidating in general to others.

 :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2025, 12:32:13 pm by Kojac »

Offline RandomGuy99

:lol: :lol: :lol:
But doesn't superman have a small penis?

or is just that all the muscles make it appear small in comparison?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2025, 12:50:10 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline gurds

My penis is 6.5 inch, 5.5 inch girth so is good above average measurements . Not sure what the guy above found funny  :D

Offline finn5555

My penis is 6.5 inch, 5.5 inch girth so is good above average measurements . Not sure what the guy above found funny  :D

Every inch the real deal huh 🤔 🤣🤣

Offline RandomGuy99

Bonnie Blue is on the TV tonight at 10pm on Channel 4.

Offline Mstar86

Bonnie Blue is on the TV tonight at 10pm on Channel 4.

Apparently it’s shit according to reports but I will reserve judgement until watched.

Reports saying that we don’t learn anything new or come any closer to why she does it, they show loads of footage from her insta / TikTok and feels like it’s just one big advert with an inexperienced documentary maker who can’t ask the tough questions. It’s a shame as Louis Theroux would have smashed this and at a time with the Online Safety Act  update as well it could have been a poignant moment.

If you don’t know much about her and haven’t seen her bts and work then maybe it will be good.


I feel as though Lily is being smarter now, going away from stunt based rage bait and into big budget productions gaining an American / worldwide fan base. I think she may even be able to step away from adult into mainstream if planned right as she’s young and extremely pretty.

Offline RandomGuy99

Apparently it’s shit according to reports but I will reserve judgement until watched.

Reports saying that we don’t learn anything new or come any closer to why she does it, they show loads of footage from her insta / TikTok and feels like it’s just one big advert with an inexperienced documentary maker who can’t ask the tough questions. It’s a shame as Louis Theroux would have smashed this and at a time with the Online Safety Act  update as well it could have been a poignant moment.  Her scene on Blacked was a little underwhelming though.

If you don’t know much about her and haven’t seen her bts and work then maybe it will be good.

I feel as though Lily is being smarter now, going away from stunt based rage bait and into big budget productions gaining an American / worldwide fan base. I think she may even be able to step away from adult into mainstream if planned right as she’s young and extremely pretty.
The US porn industry will just burn Lily out though. She's just another pretty face to shoot and there's always new ones coming into the market. Do the mainstream for 2 years max to get your fans and a profile and then do your own OF and keep the majority of the money made from your scene instead of $5000-$10000 for a single scene. She might get a green card from her millions of she starts a US business. Lily's Blacked scene was disappointing though
« Last Edit: July 29, 2025, 11:05:27 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline RandomGuy99

The amount a female porn performer earns for a scene with a professional U.S. studio like **Brazzers** can vary based on several factors, but here are typical ranges as of recent industry standards:

### 💵 **Scene Pay Range (Female Performer, U.S. Mainstream Studio):**

* **\$800 to \$2,000 per scene** (standard)

  * **\$1,000 to \$1,500** is common for most established performers.
  * **Up to \$2,000+** for top-tier or exclusive performers, niche scenes, or first-time acts (e.g., first anal, first interracial, etc.).

### Factors that influence pay:

* **Experience & Popularity**: Newcomers may earn closer to \$800–\$1,200; well-known stars can command higher rates.
* **Type of Scene**:

  * **Vanilla/standard boy-girl**: \$1,000–\$1,500
  * **Anal**: \$1,500–\$2,500
  * **Group scenes, BDSM, specialty niches**: often higher
* **Studio Budget**: Larger studios like Brazzers or Vixen pay better than small or amateur producers.
* **Exclusivity**: If a performer signs an exclusive deal, they may receive premium rates and guaranteed work.

### Additional Income Streams:

Many performers also earn from:

* **OnlyFans, SextPanther, ManyVids** (subscription and custom content)
* **Feature dancing, camming, endorsements**
* **Residuals or bonuses** (rare in straight porn, but possible with exclusive contracts

That's not a huge amount of money to make from having a scene out there on the internet forever.

Film a scene and stick it on your OF and charge $10 a sub and get 5,000 people to subscribe and that's $50,000 so you can see why it's better to own and sell your own content.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2025, 11:33:24 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Mstar86

Fully agree with both posts above. I wasn’t saying that mainstream porn was more profitable, just that she’s expanding her fan base to a much bigger audience and therefore like mentioned her OnlyFans will keep growing AND she can potentially sidestep into a more mainstream/household name in comparison to Bonnie who will be forgotten as soon as she stops doing stunts.

Just feel Lily going to US was a better strategy than Bonnie. But let’s see!

Offline puntingking

Fully agree with both posts above. I wasn’t saying that mainstream porn was more profitable, just that she’s expanding her fan base to a much bigger audience and therefore like mentioned her OnlyFans will keep growing AND she can potentially sidestep into a more mainstream/household name in comparison to Bonnie who will be forgotten as soon as she stops doing stunts.

Just feel Lily going to US was a better strategy than Bonnie. But let’s see!

I don't know why, but I see bonnie blue more talked about in the media (including tv) then I do see them talk about Lilly Phillips. Even though Lilly is actually more popular I presume.
Lilly is more talked about on the internet though.

This is just my observation.  :unknown:

Offline loca44

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • *
  • Posts: 36
  • Likes: 7
  •  
The US porn industry will just burn Lily out though. She's just another pretty face to shoot and there's always new ones coming into the market. Do the mainstream for 2 years max to get your fans and a profile and then do your own OF and keep the majority of the money made from your scene instead of $5000-$10000 for a single scene. She might get a green card from her millions of she starts a US business. Lily's Blacked scene was disappointing though
Her sex is so boring. She was so disappointing in Blacked. She’s pretty could definitely do well in modelling / influencing I just don’t think her sex game is that good.
Banned reason: We don't need this shit on a punters forum
Banned by: daviemac

Offline puntingking

Her sex is so boring. She was so disappointing in Blacked. She’s pretty could definitely do well in modelling / influencing I just don’t think her sex game is that good.

She is pretty, but I can imagine having sex with her would be pretty bad.

Offline RandomGuy99

Her sex is so boring. She was so disappointing in Blacked. She’s pretty could definitely do well in modelling / influencing I just don’t think her sex game is that good.
I think it's the same with Bonnie Blue. Neither of them know how to act with their clothes off. They just let people bang the crap out of them, but they don't really engage in the scene. Lily tries but Bonnie doesn't and her clit is a little distracting.

Offline puntingking


Offline RandomGuy99

New opinion article on Bonnie blue

External Link/Members Only
As Bonnie said on the TV show, she doesn't care about annoying other women as they are not her target customers. If she does annoy them then it just encourages their sons or partners to go searching for her content and buying it. Unfortunately, she has come to realise the downside of this in that she is scared to leave her house on her own in case someone throws acid in her face. I think that's when most people who realise that something has gone wrong and she should take a step back from the shock style marketing she does. You can be a pornstar and not behave in the way she does. She likes the fan shagging her as she doesn't have to pay them and they pay her, so it's a cheap way of making content and she's making money at the same time, so she's winning even if the content doesn't sell and most of the people who have shagged her will buy the scene anyway, so that 100s of sales at £10 a pop, so a nice earner.  I just hope that something bad does not happen to her as it only takes one disgruntled person to do something bad and her life could be ruined.

Offline Wayfarer

Only question as well is if you do get a session with her I highly doubt will be 1 hour gfe type where you can cum more than once.

Not sure if you will even get 1 hour. Seems like you will barely get 10 mins , don't know though the duration.
The event I attended with Lily Phillips was 3 hours long, where you could come as many times as you could in the time and the intention was it had to be on Lily, preferably her face. A lot of guys came and just left after they came.

There was double vaginal and double penetration of arse and pussy simultaneously, pussy licking, blowjobs and spanking and spunk was flying everywhere. I double washed all my clothing.

I was hoping for rimjobs from Lily but that did not happen.

As mentioned, the original plan was for 10 men and Lily but it ended up 18 men and Lily. It was well controlled event. I have the video and I can spot me in many of the scenes. There is even dialogue between Lily and I as mid blowjob she pulled my cock out of her mouth and asked about me.

They had a fluffer
We also had a fluffer present as well at our event. Some guys just did it with the fluffer and left Lily alone as the fluffer was well cute. She gave blowjobs, sex and pussy licking.

I went today aswell. Travelled 3.5 hrs from Wales for 3 minutes and a "sorry there's just so many other people". To then go straight back. Ill be honest it wasnt really worth it. Didn't even get a selfie which I was more upset about.
I managed to get several selfies with Lily Phillips who was happy to do them. I got some with her nude NSFW and some with her clothed for socials so people would believe me if I told them at a dinner party. A lot of guys did not want selfies for obvious reasons. Even now I tell people and they just think I did a fan meet event rather than fucked Lily Phllips. Then I have to show them the hardcore porn scenes.

I am looking forward to seeing Lily Phillips again as she is really nice and really professional to work with. I understand Lily is much more personable to work with than Bonnie Blue. Even the assistant for Lily Phillips took time with each of us to know us.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2025, 05:03:04 pm by Wayfarer »

Offline puntingking

The event I attended with Lily Phillips was 3 hours long, where you could come as many times as you could in the time and the intention was it had to be on Lily, preferably her face. A lot of guys came and just left after they came.

There was double vaginal and double penetration of arse and pussy simultaneously, pussy licking, blowjobs and spanking and spunk was flying everywhere. I double washed all my clothing.

I was hoping for rimjobs from Lily but that did not happen.

As mentioned, the original plan was for 10 men and Lily but it ended up 18 men and Lily. It was well controlled event. I have the video and I can spot me in many of the scenes. There is even dialogue between Lily and I as mid blowjob she pulled my cock out of her mouth and asked about me.
We also had a fluffer present as well at our event. Some guys just did it with the fluffer and left Lily alone as the fluffer was well cute. She gave blowjobs, sex and pussy licking.
 I managed to get several selfies with Lily Phillips who was happy to do them. I got some with her nude NSFW and some with her clothed for socials so people would believe me if I told them at a dinner party. A lot of guys did not want selfies for obvious reasons. Even now I tell people and they just think I did a fan meet event rather than fucked Lily Phllips. Then I have to show them the hardcore porn scenes.

I am looking forward to seeing Lily Phillips again as she is really nice and really professional to work with. I understand Lily is much more personable to work with than Bonnie Blue. Even the assistant for Lily Phillips took time with each of us to know us.

it sounds like you had a good time.  :thumbsup:

Offline ceo247

Sounds like a great time, what was this event? Is it the event where she is dressed as a school student? Also how did you get an invite?

The event I attended with Lily Phillips was 3 hours long, where you could come as many times as you could in the time and the intention was it had to be on Lily, preferably her face. A lot of guys came and just left after they came.

There was double vaginal and double penetration of arse and pussy simultaneously, pussy licking, blowjobs and spanking and spunk was flying everywhere. I double washed all my clothing.

I was hoping for rimjobs from Lily but that did not happen.

As mentioned, the original plan was for 10 men and Lily but it ended up 18 men and Lily. It was well controlled event. I have the video and I can spot me in many of the scenes. There is even dialogue between Lily and I as mid blowjob she pulled my cock out of her mouth and asked about me.
We also had a fluffer present as well at our event. Some guys just did it with the fluffer and left Lily alone as the fluffer was well cute. She gave blowjobs, sex and pussy licking.
 I managed to get several selfies with Lily Phillips who was happy to do them. I got some with her nude NSFW and some with her clothed for socials so people would believe me if I told them at a dinner party. A lot of guys did not want selfies for obvious reasons. Even now I tell people and they just think I did a fan meet event rather than fucked Lily Phllips. Then I have to show them the hardcore porn scenes.

I am looking forward to seeing Lily Phillips again as she is really nice and really professional to work with. I understand Lily is much more personable to work with than Bonnie Blue. Even the assistant for Lily Phillips took time with each of us to know us.

Offline BillT

Given it seems a waste of time to consider Lilly herself for a booking.


I suppose the obvious next choice would be for someone to recommend a girl on AW or similar that has the same physique and look as her.

London area and British please ;)

Offline Wayfarer

Sounds like a great time, what was this event? Is it the event where she is dressed as a school student? Also how did you get an invite?
I assume you are on the Telegram group? If so the instructions on how to be recognised for events is there. From what I understood you have been to a Lily Phillips gang bang event already yourself?

There is a Bonnie Blue event today from 12 pm.

Offline RandomGuy99

There is a Bonnie Blue event today from 12 pm.
That would explain the shortage of condoms in the shops.