Author Topic: Lilly phillips  (Read 38723 times)

Offline Iamforreal


Offline puntingking

That would explain the shortage of condoms in the shops.

And monday expect the sexual health clinics to be busier than normal.  :lol:

Offline RandomGuy99

She should really get a sponsorship deal with one of the condom manufacturers although on Bonnie Blue documentary she was using Durex condoms, which the SPs seem to say aren't very good.

Offline RandomGuy99

Did anyone go to Bonnie's event?

Offline Wayfarer

Did anyone go to Bonnie's event?
The Bonnie Blue event was held in a concierge managed mansion block behind Broadcasting House (the BBC centre near Oxford Circus), near the Langham Hotel in central London. The hours were 12 pm until 5 pm which was when Bonnie Blue left.

The event was well attended. There was the usual shots of queues of guys lining the stairs awaiting their turn with Bonnie. There was some experienced ring-ins to make sure there was a decent show. Balaclavas could be worn and there were some available and when they run out and you did not have your own balaclava and decided to proceed to be filmed anyway. I always make a point of bringing a balaclava to these types of events. You just never know who you may see there.

Bonnie had dressed as a a nurse and was checking out balls and having group sex. Basically the event was running a train.




Offline RandomGuy99

The Bonnie Blue event was held in a concierge managed mansion block behind Broadcasting House (the BBC centre near Oxford Circus), near the Langham Hotel in central London. The hours were 12 pm until 5 pm which was when Bonnie Blue left.

The event was well attended. There was the usual shots of queues of guys lining the stairs awaiting their turn with Bonnie. There was some experienced ring-ins to make sure there was a decent show. Balaclavas could be worn and there were some available and when they run out and you did not have your own balaclava and decided to proceed to be filmed anyway. I always make a point of bringing a balaclava to these types of events. You just never know who you may see there.

Bonnie had dressed as a a nurse and was checking out balls and having group sex. Basically the event was running a train.
How long did you get with her?

Offline Mstar86

The Bonnie Blue event was held in a concierge managed mansion block behind Broadcasting House (the BBC centre near Oxford Circus), near the Langham Hotel in central London. The hours were 12 pm until 5 pm which was when Bonnie Blue left.

The event was well attended. There was the usual shots of queues of guys lining the stairs awaiting their turn with Bonnie. There was some experienced ring-ins to make sure there was a decent show. Balaclavas could be worn and there were some available and when they run out and you did not have your own balaclava and decided to proceed to be filmed anyway. I always make a point of bringing a balaclava to these types of events. You just never know who you may see there.

Bonnie had dressed as a a nurse and was checking out balls and having group sex. Basically the event was running a train.

I’ve had a social event or been out of town on EVERY event date for Bonnie & Lily right back since Bonnie’s Nottingham Uni Tour. Really want to attend one for the experience so hopefully they both keep doing them

Offline Wayfarer

How long did you get with her?
Unfortunately my performance was not my finest hour. I did not have much time with her I am sad to say.

When your turn came up you had to be ready to go. You did not have very long, a couple of minutes. Depends on your performance you could get longer if you are good performer since its filmed for content.

I’ve had a social event or been out of town on EVERY event date for Bonnie & Lily right back since Bonnie’s Nottingham Uni Tour. Really want to attend one for the experience so hopefully they both keep doing them
Same for me, I was in the Netherlands on a beach when the call came up for the Lily Phillips circa 1000 man train that was ran on Lily which was filmed in Bow. I did not think it worth my money to fly back late that Saturday night or early on that Sunday morning to make the casting and miss the last of my beach holiday.

From what I know, Lily will not be doing these events for several months. From her socials it looks like she is pushing sales of her older content rather than producing new content and focussing on her vlogs. For example meeting up with her Australian equivalent Annie Knight in London. I would love to bang Annie Knight. She is beautiful.

Similar to Bonnie, Lily needs to come up with another record to break or unusual activity, I think, for their next event to keep sales going.

Offline Mstar86

Yeah they will need to shake things up soon but sure they’ll come up with something & hopefully I can be there to participate.

Think I’ll be ok in the environment from Swinging & Orgies so used to the more unusual, perform on demand type situations.

Can you ask them to only film body / waist down do you reckon? Even with a balaclava I feel slightly uneasy….

Appreciate hearing from someone who has actually attended so thanks for replying

Offline RandomGuy99

What you like to see them do?

I can't see that there's much more you can do with numbers of guys.

Maybe fewer guys and a 5 or 6 guy gangbang

Blowbang with 5 guys

Bukkake

Offline Mstar86

What you like to see them do?

I can't see that there's much more you can do with numbers of guys.

Maybe fewer guys and a 5 or 6 guy gangbang

Blowbang with 5 guys

Bukkake

I’d love to be in a 5/6 situation as more time. Blowbang with Bonnie would be good as she makes it more fun with spitting etc.

Tbh just want to go for the thrill, not bothered about watching them do anything but they will need something new to grab headlines for sure!

Offline RandomGuy99

I’d love to be in a 5/6 situation as more time. Blowbang with Bonnie would be good as she makes it more fun with spitting etc.

Tbh just want to go for the thrill, not bothered about watching them do anything but they will need something new to grab headlines for sure!
But they have to get enough content shot in the time allowed to make it worth their while. With the big 1000 guy scenes the guys are all going to buy it so assume £20 for the scene and about 900 of them buy it, that's £18,000 before you sell it to the wider public. A nice little earner.

With a smaller number of people they can possibly shoot longer scenes and split it up into parts. I think most porn movie scenes are around 15 minutes, so assume they shoot for 45 mijutes to 1 hr and edit down to 15 minutes. To make it worth their while they probably want to shoot 2 or 3 scenes in a day. These need to target the public.  For these scenes you need good reliable performers that can do 3 scenes a day.

I think Lily may move to the US and focus on making professional scenes for 2 years and build a website of her own in parallel. She has to milk as much as possible from the publicity she has had and her name. She is giving a lot of money away to OF and the like for hosting her content but doing it herself will also cost a fair amount of money too
« Last Edit: August 18, 2025, 03:31:31 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Wayfarer

Yeah they will need to shake things up soon but sure they’ll come up with something & hopefully I can be there to participate.

Think I’ll be ok in the environment from Swinging & Orgies so used to the more unusual, perform on demand type situations.

Can you ask them to only film body / waist down do you reckon? Even with a balaclava I feel slightly uneasy….

Appreciate hearing from someone who has actually attended so thanks for replying
Mstar86, are you on each of Bonnie’s and Lily’s respective Telegram channels where the events are announced or at least their socials? It will be there where the events are mentioned with joining instructions.

I think your history in swinging and orgies may help you there. It would appear you are more suited than I.

I think after my achievement at my last gangbang last week where there was only 5 men and one young, slim but big natural breasted blonde English girl, I am going to give up group sex for a little while. Especially after how I did at Bonnie Blue.

You can ask the camera person to film below the waist. You can see in the socials that the queues of guys are all filmed from the waist down. Although, I think in my case they really need to film below the waist or else my ugly features would break their camera lens.

You are welcome to what I know.

What you like to see them do?

I can't see that there's much more you can do with numbers of guys.

Maybe fewer guys and a 5 or 6 guy gangbang

Blowbang with 5 guys

Bukkake
I think the time limit on more than 1000 men in a day is a ceiling. I don’t think people are going to be shocked anymore at 1500 or 2000. Logistically, it’s a nightmare and as said its not going to create the headlines.

Both Bonnie and Lily have done 5 or 6 guy gang bangs from what I have seen. Blow bangs are part of the gang bang.

Lily Phillips has even fucked a dwarf during a live stream television interview.

Bukake with Lily Philips was filmed in April if I recall correctly. That was the 40-man Bukake and before that was the 17-man bukkake. The 40-man bukkake. It went on for several hours with the set up and filming stuff for the socials and only in the last half hour all the action happened all at once.


I’d love to be in a 5/6 situation as more time. Blowbang with Bonnie would be good as she makes it more fun with spitting etc.

Tbh just want to go for the thrill, not bothered about watching them do anything but they will need something new to grab headlines for sure!
As mentioned above, I am sure the 5 or 6 guy gangbang(s) with Bonnie Blue have been filmed.  She has even had a pissing group sex event where guys were peeing on her face, mouth, up her nose, on her pussy, inside her pussy done for film as well. Well hydrated blokes.

But they have to get enough content shot in the time allowed to make it worth their while. With the big 1000 guy scenes the guys are all going to buy it so assume £20 for the scene and about 900 of them buy it, that's £18,000 before you sell it to the wider public. A nice little earner.

With a smaller number of people they can possibly shoot longer scenes and split it up into parts. I think most porn movie scenes are around 15 minutes, so assume they shoot for 45 minutes to 1 hr and edit down to 15 minutes. To make it worth their while they probably want to shoot 2 or 3 scenes in a day. These need to target the public.  For these scenes you need good reliable performers that can do 3 scenes a day.

I think Lily may move to the US and focus on making professional scenes for 2 years and build a website of her own in parallel. She has to milk as much as possible from the publicity she has had and her name. She is giving a lot of money away to OF and the like for hosting her content but doing it herself will also cost a fair amount of money too
You are probably right that the guys who participate buy the content too. For me, I do not.

During the events, many guys arrive, wait in line and shoot their shot and leave. If there is a fluffer then that helps keep the interest prolonged.
 
A lot of guys don’t even want to take a selfie with the girl since its incriminating and also who would you show it to? In the filming I have done I only ever saw 2 or max 3 take a selfie and that includes me. Friends, I trust and know about my hobby, tell me never ever post my selfies with the girls on my socials or I will never ever hear the end of it. Remember the internet is forever.

I am proud of my selfies with Lily Phillips – both with her nude and with her clothed. I get kudos at dinner parties when I show the girls and all the blokes want to know how I got signed up and when is my next event.

Lily has bought a nice house in London and a top of the range car recently. A US move would mean giving those up.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2025, 04:51:29 pm by Wayfarer »

Offline Sussex_matt

I assume you are on the Telegram group? If so the instructions on how to be recognised for events is there. From what I understood you have been to a Lily Phillips gang bang event already yourself?

Im on the telegram and it used to have the details of joining events but they seem to be gone now. Just another one full of links to her OF now

« Last Edit: August 18, 2025, 04:56:04 pm by Sussex_matt »

Offline Wayfarer

Im on the telegram and it used to have the details of joining events but they seem to be gone now. Just another one full of links to her OF now
It is the same for me. It was the Telegram channel how I found out about all the events.

Lily's PA did say she recognises my name when I was doing paperwork with her in person. But I was not invited to another  gangbang in June despite signing up. Whereas a virgin lad I met at the same event was invited along later that week. So its at the organiser's whim. It is a lottery.

From what I know, Lily will not be doing these events for several months. From her socials it looks like she is pushing sales of her older content rather than producing new content and focussing on her vlogs. For example meeting up with her Australian equivalent Annie Knight in London. I would love to bang Annie Knight. She is beautiful.

Similar to Bonnie, Lily needs to come up with another record to break or unusual activity, I think, for their next event to keep sales going.
What I wrote above is what I believe is happening now. Lily has done her dash and is enjoying where she is now. At least for several months from what I feel.

This could explain the state of the Telegram account.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2025, 05:39:07 pm by Wayfarer »

Offline RandomGuy99

Lily has bought a nice house in London and a top of the range car recently. A US move would mean giving those up.
Not really. You can rent your house out and put your car in storage for a few years.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2025, 06:36:32 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Mstar86

Not really. You can rent your house out and put your car in storage for a few years.


Haha yeah and tbh I don’t think she’d even need to rent it out with how much she earns & could have easily bought it outright.

Offline Mstar86

It is the same for me. It was the Telegram channel how I found out about all the events.

Lily's PA did say she recognises my name when I was doing paperwork with her in person. But I was not invited to another  gangbang in June despite signing up. Whereas a virgin lad I met at the same event was invited along later that week. So its at the organiser's whim. It is a lottery.
What I wrote above is what I believe is happening now. Lily has done her dash and is enjoying where she is now. At least for several months from what I feel.

This could explain the state of the Telegram account.

Bonnie is definitely keeping this up a little while longer as she’s relying on the shock factor and now wants to keep her image up. Plus I actually think she loves it! Need to get in her group

Offline RandomGuy99

Bonnie is definitely keeping this up a little while longer as she’s relying on the shock factor and now wants to keep her image up. Plus I actually think she loves it! Need to get in her group
She loves the money and attention, but she doesn't seem to be very good at it.

Offline Mstar86

She loves the money and attention, but she doesn't seem to be very good at it.

Hahaha, everyone says this but I don’t think she’s that bad!?

Shes good enough for me because if she was on her knees in front of you, with those crystal blue eyes looking up at you, instructing you to spit on her and asking for you to ram your cock down her throat and to spunk all over her, I would happily oblige!

I like the way she talks and her deadpan stare, for me it would just be a different experience to anything I’d had before.

Offline RandomGuy99

Hahaha, everyone says this but I don’t think she’s that bad!?

Shes good enough for me because if she was on her knees in front of you, with those crystal blue eyes looking up at you, instructing you to spit on her and asking for you to ram your cock down her throat and to spunk all over her, I would happily oblige!

I like the way she talks and her deadpan stare, for me it would just be a different experience to anything I’d had before.
Her acting abilities seem a bit limited. Lily is a bit more at ease acting. There's more to it than just being used.

Offline Mstar86

Her acting abilities seem a bit limited. Lily is a bit more at ease acting. There's more to it than just being used.

Well it seems to be working for them both regardless of acting skills. If I was to meet either I wouldn’t be interested in any acting anyway but I do 100% see where you’re coming from & agree Lily “seems” more into it / is a better actress.

Offline puntingking

Bonnie is definitely keeping this up a little while longer as she’s relying on the shock factor and now wants to keep her image up. Plus I actually think she loves it! Need to get in her group

what can she or lilly do next to shock the world? Maybe have sex for every minute with a different guy for a whole year  :sarcastic:

Offline Mstar86

what can she or lilly do next to shock the world? Maybe have sex for every minute with a different guy for a whole year  :sarcastic:

If either girl did an “Illegal Immigrant Gangbang” or “Gangbang in Immigrant Hotel” they would blow up the headlines tomorrow 100%

There is always something more shocking but yes I do agree that it seems that not much “shock” factor left

Other things could be:

A shocking location / public stunt (Bonnie’s Petting Zoo).

A Central London Cum Walk would probably also get headlines.

In fact I’d say they can just do the same as last year, this September with the Freshers thing and I bet Bonnie will get headlines again…
 

« Last Edit: August 19, 2025, 12:38:34 pm by Mstar86 »

Offline mysteryman30

what can she or lilly do next to shock the world? Maybe have sex for every minute with a different guy for a whole year  :sarcastic:

swallow a ridiculous number of loads?

Offline RandomGuy99

The whole shock thing has gotten a little boring.

Freshers are an easy target for making content, but is boring after you've seen it once.

Anything public may result in arrest especially since there is some much CCTV these days.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2025, 12:39:15 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline puntingking

The whole shock thing has gotten a little boring.

Freshers are an easy target for making content, but is boring after you've seen it once.

Anything public may result in arrest especially since there is some much CCTV these days.

There was once a woman who walked around central london covered up in this art clothing that had holes in to which members of the public of either gender can legally touch her breasts, pussy and bum through the holes in her clothes.
Legally, this was allowed because the public could not see no nude as they touched her through her clothes.
There was also police there as crowds started to build.
Hilarious  :D

She was also a feminists.  :D

Offline MysteryManNo.7

There was once a woman who walked around central london covered up in this art clothing that had holes in to which members of the public of either gender can legally touch her breasts, pussy and bum through the holes in her clothes.
Legally, this was allowed because the public could not see no nude as they touched her through her clothes.
There was also police there as crowds started to build.
Hilarious  :D

She was also a feminists.  :D

Milo moire is her name, many videos of her various stunts online. She got arrested for the London one but released after 24 hours without charge.


Offline Handel2020

what can she or lilly do next to shock the world?

The thousand guy anal train might make her a few quid, even if she ends up a bit sore.

Offline RandomGuy99

The Stacey Dooley sleeps over with Lily is on U&W on Monday night. I wonder how many guys Stacey had that night?

Offline RandomGuy99

The thousand guy anal train might make her a few quid, even if she ends up a bit sore.
That's one way to do your anus muscles permanent damage and then you regret it for life.

Offline jimbobted

Her sex is so boring. She was so disappointing in Blacked.
Hardly surprising, she's an amateur, not an actual pornstar. I haven't seen her Blacked scene (will look out of curiosity) but every bit of her porn I've perused I've found utterly boring to the extent I've turned it off and picked up a crossword after about 20 seconds. Not even joking.

Offline puntingking

Hardly surprising, she's an amateur, not an actual pornstar. I haven't seen her Blacked scene (will look out of curiosity) but every bit of her porn I've perused I've found utterly boring to the extent I've turned it off and picked up a crossword after about 20 seconds. Not even joking.

Once you have seen one porno of lilly philips, you have practically seen them all.

Offline val33

Her best porn scene is with Maximo Garcia, suprisingly he didn't fuck her ass as she's done anal a lot, but he fucked her very roughly and pissed in her mouth.

Offline RandomGuy99

Lily looked quite sad in the Stacey Dooley programme on U&W. She was crying over the damage her career had done to her parents' life. She did say that she's made £Ms though.

Offline Mstar86

Lily looked quite sad in the Stacey Dooley programme on U&W. She was crying over the damage her career had done to her parents' life. She did say that she's made £Ms though.

Can imagine it’s become hard for the family to live a normal life. Glad this is being shown so young girls will think twice about copying her tbh

Offline Mstar86

Bonnie Blue back in the headlines again.

As I predicted it’s another Freshers stunt but doing a BangBus style 9 stop tour around the UK.


In fact I’d say they can just do the same as last year, this September with the Freshers thing and I bet Bonnie will get headlines again…

So far it’s only the Daily Star & Daily Record reporting on it but it’s going viral and once she hits Oxford & Cambridge I bet the bigger papers will pick it out to use for rage bait…..

She has a disclaimer on the top of her website saying:
DISCLAIMER - BONNIE WILL NOT BE ENGAGING IN ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH THE PUBLIC

So she’s learning how to evade the law and can use this to say it’s all fake.

Offline RandomGuy99

Bonnie Blue back in the headlines again.

As I predicted it’s another Freshers stunt but doing a BangBus style 9 stop tour around the UK.

So far it’s only the Daily Star & Daily Record reporting on it but it’s going viral and once she hits Oxford & Cambridge I bet the bigger papers will pick it out to use for rage bait…..

She has a disclaimer on the top of her website saying:
DISCLAIMER - BONNIE WILL NOT BE ENGAGING IN ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH THE PUBLIC

So she’s learning how to evade the law and can use this to say it’s all fake.
I wonder how many future cabinet ministers she'll bang in Oxford and Cambridge.

Offline Garyhart

I wonder how many future cabinet ministers she'll bang in Oxford and Cambridge.

She’ll most likely be visiting oxford Brookes and anglia Ruskin students rather than the oxbridge lot, so zero to answer your question  :lol:

Offline RandomGuy99

She’ll most likely be visiting oxford Brookes and anglia Ruskin students rather than the oxbridge lot, so zero to answer your question  :lol:
At least she's being discreet about it. She only has a Bonnie Blue Bang Bus complete with QR code on the side to get involved

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline puntingking

and there is me, trying to scan the QR code from the picture.  :lol:

I failed, mind you.  :dash:

Offline RandomGuy99

and there is me, trying to scan the QR code from the picture.  :lol:

I failed, mind you.  :dash:
It just takes you to her website which is her name with dot com stuck on the end.  It just gives the dates that she is in particular cities.  It looks like a woman punched her in the jaw at one of the events or that could all be fake news intended to get her name in the papers. She's probably got a deal with nightclubs to bring in the people and she gets a cut of their takings for the night

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 21, 2025, 05:08:45 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Snipper

Looks like she anticipates a lively time in Newcastle with a day off needed to recover. I might be in a small minority on here, but I have to be honest and admit that I find her gorgeous and sexy as. Love her vids. Don't care that she can't act. That smile and those eyes really do it for me. Oh, and that arse. Very foolish of me to even consider getting involved by visiting the Toon, but a younger me just might have.

Offline RandomGuy99

Looks like she anticipates a lively time in Newcastle with a day off needed to recover. I might be in a small minority on here, but I have to be honest and admit that I find her gorgeous and sexy as. Love her vids. Don't care that she can't act. That smile and those eyes really do it for me. Oh, and that arse. Very foolish of me to even consider getting involved by visiting the Toon, but a younger me just might have.
Those dates are all in September, so you would have be Dr Who, but that could make for an interesting episode.

Offline Mstar86

Looks like she anticipates a lively time in Newcastle with a day off needed to recover. I might be in a small minority on here, but I have to be honest and admit that I find her gorgeous and sexy as. Love her vids. Don't care that she can't act. That smile and those eyes really do it for me. Oh, and that arse. Very foolish of me to even consider getting involved by visiting the Toon, but a younger me just might have.

Maaate I second this, the eyes, arse, smile and laugh get me

Offline Garyhart

Looks like she anticipates a lively time in Newcastle with a day off needed to recover. I might be in a small minority on here, but I have to be honest and admit that I find her gorgeous and sexy as. Love her vids. Don't care that she can't act. That smile and those eyes really do it for me. Oh, and that arse. Very foolish of me to even consider getting involved by visiting the Toon, but a younger me just might have.

I doubt you’re in the minority here regarding finding her attractive. Unless you’re a punter who loves anorexic EE hags, the average male will find Bonnie blue attractive, it’s just the acts she does which puts people off her. If you surveyed a bunch of random males who didn’t know what she does, I’m sure the large majority would find her attractive.

Offline Mstar86

Lily going viral again and generating headlines and again as I predicted it’s exactly what I said she could do to keep the hype train going…..


A Central London Cum Walk would probably also get headlines.


Videos of her walking in central London with cum on her face are now online and causing outrage as the public are now involved lol

Offline Handel2020

I doubt you’re in the minority here regarding finding her attractive. Unless you’re a punter who loves anorexic EE hags

No, I like all sorts of women, but Bonnie Blue just doesn't do it for me. Lilly Phillips is definitely pretty.

Offline puntingking

No, I like all sorts of women, but Bonnie Blue just doesn't do it for me. Lilly Phillips is definitely pretty.


+1