I did briefly subscribe to Lily’s OF page (technical research of course

) and for a while she was making videos with "fans", other content creators, male talent in the Uk, etc. More the amateur side I guess. So I think at that point if you messaged her and put forward a good case to see her you may have had a chance. As above I’m sure they would get you to sign everything over to her. You would have to be filmed and so on.
Then she went to the likes of Los Angeles and it seems to have spiraled from there, 2 on 1, 3 on 1, 30 guys at a time and so on and so on.
She did a video recently in the states with five black guys which frankly looked quite painful! lol.
All this more extreme stuff has generated her so much publicity (old men sex, midget sex for example) that she’s absolutely raking in the thousands I would imagine.
Would she ever escort? Well there are some American pornstars who I thought would never do something like this (Elena Koshka is one example) but as mentioned above, it sounds like her family are banking all her earnings, so she’ll probably retire a multi-millionaire before she’s 30, move to somewhere exotic and we’ll never hear from her again.