Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fucking Eastern Europeans, particularly Romanians.  (Read 13772 times)

Offline sumofallparts

After yet another crap punt (review to come, but AW profile gone) with someone called Katy_girl, I need to blow of ( ! ) steam over the rubbish service these girls provide. Some of the issues.

1. Gold digging whores. It is all about the money. No care for the service provided.
2. They always advertise more services than they actually offer.....
3. They never kiss.
4. There's always tons of rules - you can do this / don't do this, etc.
5. Always on the clock.......
6. Worst of all they are just so fucking disinterested and it's completely mechanical and contrived.

After the experience I had last week with Katy in Kingston, I was in 2 minds whether to give the whole thing up.
Just such a massive disappointment.

Golden rule no 1 in future. NO ROMANIANS.

CaptainRoscoe

So what's to solution, vote UKIP? :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 01:44:33 pm by CaptainRoscoe »

Offline sumofallparts

Random?!
You can vote for who you like - what does this have to do with who you choose to punt ?!
FWIW I won't vote UKIP either, or for any of them come to think of it.

I have nothing against Romanians per se. Why are the majority so bloody awful at this game though?

Offline londonmaxxy

I don't think voting ukip would make them kiss or do more extras, cant see it on their policies :rolleyes:
Much easier to book a local bird or one with good feedback.

Offline Ipunter

I have nothing against anyone but I will only see English girls, bar the one yank; who was boarder line nutter.  It's more for communcation reasons

CaptainRoscoe

It was tongue in cheek mate, based on your thread title.

Seriously, in regards to your thread. The reality is that most of them have been trafficked here, have been pimped out and are in dire straits. From their perspective, it's easy to see why they wouldn't enjoy it.

If you were coerced into selling your body to mostly ugly, overweight sweaty men (not saying you are) then your tolerance would diminish greatly.

Thankfully, they're not my type so I don't have this issue.

And link to this said "disinterested gold digger" would be appreciated by other posters I'm sure.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 01:49:10 pm by CaptainRoscoe »

galcom666

Over in Honkers we say exactly the same things about Ukrainians and Russians.

It's always no touch.

No touch no touch.

You some how need to float over them to do them. Unfortunately due to the white fetish they cost a shed load more, you won't see much change outta $2000.

sublime1981

I'd just like to say that whilst some, even a lot might be shit, there are some fucking corkers.

Had one of my best ever punts last night with xxx Tiffany. I'd go back in an instant.

Got a lot of time for a girl known as Kat/Yasmine too.

Offline sumofallparts

Cheers for the replies chaps and random black guy - yes i knew it was tongue in cheek !

I guess I got taken in by the looks of these Romanians - I mean, slim, pretty, long black hair - some/most of them are absolutely drop dead gorgeous - BUT - it all fancy wrapping. The punts are usually shit. Maybe it took me one final waste of time to get the message.

WTF is it with a girl selling her body - to them keep repeatedly saying, no kiss, no touch, no this, no that. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why has it taken you so long to reach this conclusion.   :unknown: :unknown:

There are numerous bad reviews on here regarding Romanians especially on the subject of paying extras or no kissing allowed.

It is not true to say all Eastern Europeans are bad, some Polish girls provide an excellent service.

Guys on here who love Romanians are simply after a cheap fuck, there can be no other reason.  :thumbsdown:

Offline sumofallparts

You are partly right Jim.

Yes they can offer perceived good value (until you get what you pay for)

BUT, as I said, I like how they look - so my judgement wasnt based on cost, more of the look.

But I take your point, and yes I did ignore a lot of sage advice. My fault. TOFTT too many times.

Offline Jimmyredcab

WTF is it with a girl selling her body - to them keep repeatedly saying, no kiss, no touch, no this, no that. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I don't buy the theory that these girls are forced to work against their will -------------------- however they do seem to all work for a ponce who will supply them with premises and a maid to answer the phone.
Out of the £70 you pay her she may end up with £35 an hour, little wonder they fail to provide a girlfriend experience.     :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

But I take your point, and yes I did ignore a lot of sage advice. My fault. TOFTT too many times.

It might make you feel better, this Romanian disaster was posted at 11-30 am  -----------

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42584.0

Offline Bangers and Gash

Did you use the search facility in the top right hand corner?

Offline sumofallparts

I read that review yes - what a mess.
As soon as this Katy person I saw reappears on AW I will post a review.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I read that review yes - what a mess.

He did well to get a £40 refund, I am surprised Sergei didn't appear with a baseball bat.    :scare: :scare:

Offline sumofallparts

Sergei and bat - when I saw Katy - in the upmarket Travellodge in Kingston, I noticed dirty plates in the room, clothes everywhere, usual care and attention to detail. The first thing she said to me was that her "minder" was next door. That was even before hello !

Nothing like a warm welcome!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
After yet another crap punt (review to come, but AW profile gone) with someone called Katy_girl, I need to blow of ( ! ) steam over the rubbish service these girls provide. Some of the issues.

1. Gold digging whores. It is all about the money. No care for the service provided.
2. They always advertise more services than they actually offer.....
3. They never kiss.
4. There's always tons of rules - you can do this / don't do this, etc.
5. Always on the clock.......
6. Worst of all they are just so fucking disinterested and it's completely mechanical and contrived.

After the experience I had last week with Katy in Kingston, I was in 2 minds whether to give the whole thing up.
Just such a massive disappointment.

TBH the same applies to many British prossies I have seen. With Romanians given they are often here for 3 months at a time, they don't care if they get bad feedback or offer poor service as long as they are pretty and cheap, men are drawn to them like a shit magnet.

Offline sumofallparts

Do you mean did I search on reviews for Katy prior to seeing her?

Andre 3000

Incall and Romanians sound like a dangerous combination for any punter.

All I've read on here and seen of Romanian WGs on AW is women I'd never risk a punt with.

They often look beautiful but my mind will always say no to paying to meet one.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 02:34:33 pm by Andre 3000 »

Offline sumofallparts

Yes I did - there's no review as such just stuff enquiring about her.
Guess I was the one who TOFTT and paid the price..................

Offline Jimmyredcab

TBH the same applies to many British prossies I have seen.

Yes, I have had bad punts with British girls ------------------------ but my problem now is actually FINDING a British girl amongst all the Romanian shit.    :thumbsdown:

Offline StevenS

I've seen 2 cracking Romanians. It's research. Not all of them are skanks

Offline sushi

Giving good money to Romanians? I'd rather give it to charity.
The average wage in Romania is 398 euros a month = roughly £320
That means we pay them the equivalent of a weeks wage £80 for an hours work and all prepared to give back is a shit service and a bad attitude. They and Sergei are laughing their arses off.
No wonder they cant stay in one place longer than a month before being moved all over the UK because 99% wouldn't get repeat business.

Offline sumofallparts

Good post and most amusing avatar !

sublime1981

I've seen 2 cracking Romanians. It's research. Not all of them are skanks

This basically.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Yes, I have had bad punts with British girls ------------------------ but my problem now is actually FINDING a British girl amongst all the Romanian shit.    :thumbsdown:
The problem is finding a fit British girl, most of the profiles in Yorkshire are fat and there seems to be 5 new touring Romanian profiles a day. I've only seen one Romanian girl and had really good time, it was in a parlour. Don't know if I would risk an indie as I would be afraid of bumping into a sergei.

Offline leedstony

This should possibly go in the off-topic section, and apologies if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but there's a programme on Channel 4 at 9.00 pm this evening; 24 Hours in Police Custody, which is focused on a Police raid of brothel "manned" by 3 EE girls.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I've seen 2 cracking Romanians. It's research.

Maybe you have but I like the odds to be slightly in my favour when punting, Romanians are simply too risky for me.    :hi:

Offline punk

Random?!
You can vote for who you like - what does this have to do with who you choose to punt ?!
FWIW I won't vote UKIP either, or for any of them come to think of it.

I have nothing against Romanians per se. Why are the majority so bloody awful at this game though?

sorry but except for danni? and a few others,most are fucking rip off's, that is why i think 5-6 times,before seeing one,compared to hungarians,poles.

Offline smiths

If a punter is in London there are numerous positive reviews on EE WGs from various countries on here. So use this site to locate them. Its what the forum is here for, to help punters find good WGs.

No idea out of London though.

Toshiba

One of the first things i ask is if the girl is english

If i turn up and shes not id walk

AW and agencies have been infested by them this year, cant stand them, generally shite service and the language barrier makes it a mine field

Roma girls can look the biz but dont offer the shit

Offline Banquo

There are parts of the country that if you didn't punt with EE's or Romanians, you would hardly punt at all and when you did it would be with fat local mingers or skinny local druggies.

Given that I'm in one of those parts of the country, this sort of thread can be a bit exasperating. Sometimes it makes me feel that folk on here look down on the kind of punting I do, not that it bothers me too much - punting is often a trade off between looks and quality of service.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 08:44:32 pm by Banquo »

Offline punk

There are parts of the country that if you didn't punt with EE's or Romanians, you would hardly punt at all and when you did it would be with fat local mingers or skinny local druggies.

Given that I'm in one of those parts of the country, this sort of thread can be a bit exasperating. Sometimes it makes me feel that folk on here look down on the kind of punting I do, not that it bothers me too much - punting is often a trade off between looks and quality of service.

i dont, i punt mostly with EE.

broksonic

I would never see an EE girl for an Incall.   What if her pimp was there , and decided to rob me  ?

Offline iPad3

I would never see an EE girl for an Incall.   What if her pimp was there , and decided to rob me  ?

Indeed, I must say it's a comfort to me having a nice chat with tea and biccies post punt with those English pimps, safe in the knowledge that I'm not going to be robbed!!!!

broksonic

Indeed, I must say it's a comfort to me having a nice chat with tea and biccies post punt with those English pimps, safe in the knowledge that I'm not going to be robbed!!!!

Well I won't take the risk with an EE girl  . 

Offline smiths

i dont, i punt mostly with EE.

And me, though i will punt with any adult WG i fancy who offers me a good service.

west8

I have nothing against anyone but I will only see English girls, bar the one yank; who was boarder line nutter.  It's more for communcation reasons

Jesus, I'm exactly the opposite.

No English for me, thank you very much.

broksonic

Jesus, I'm exactly the opposite.

No English for me, thank you very much.

How do you know which EE girls are safe to see ?

Dave2014

This should possibly go in the off-topic section, and apologies if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but there's a programme on Channel 4 at 9.00 pm this evening; 24 Hours in Police Custody, which is focused on a Police raid of brothel "manned" by 3 EE girls.

Here you go:

External Link/Members Only

west8

How do you know which EE girls are safe to see ?

By reading this forum (and others) carefully, before making a decision.

That said, I wasted literally tens of thousands on mediocre to good punts before joining AW.

Offline mf_1101

Two Romanians from Milton Keynes, one is in her 40's, the other in her 30's. These girls are absolutely against the stereotype, the 40 year old one, her name being maturtaniax on AW (look her up, amazed no-one ever did a review of her) is extremely attentive, does a lot of services including OWO, Anal and DFK. I am into MILFs so I didn't mind her looks, great curves, pretty face and she's absolutely dirty and gave me by far the best service I have ever had in my dozen or so punts, better than all the English girls.

Other one lives with her, Sandra is her name. Again, same services except she doesn't do anal, but her blowjob technique keeps me warm on a cold winter's night. I still lay awake thinking of it, she knew how to use her mouth. Last year it was nearly my birthday, booked a threesome with these two ladies. Amazing man, 10/10. Could never accuse them of clock watching, I haven't been back for half a year though, found a girlfriend temporarily but damn now I am a single man I will be back.

Not all Romanians are bad. I urge the OP to visit these girls, change his opinion overnight.

Offline akauya

I have had shit service from English and EE girls alike but that doesn't stop me fucking them. I'm an equal opportunities punter. I fuck prossies from any nationality - I do not discriminate where their vagina comes from. If I fancy them I fuck them...  :D

Offline maxxblue

I have had shit service from English and EE girls alike but that doesn't stop me fucking them. I'm an equal opportunities punter. I fuck prossies from any nationality - I do not discriminate where their vagina comes from. If I fancy them I fuck them...  :D

+ 1

Offline shagbambi

TBH the same applies to many British prossies I have seen. With Romanians given they are often here for 3 months at a time, they don't care if they get bad feedback or offer poor service as long as they are pretty and cheap, men are drawn to them like a shit magnet.

I think Ali KAtt has hit the nail on the head.  Just following a couple of girls on my HL I have noticed how short their working life is in a paprticular town/UK for a lot of the girls and I think this obviously plays a part in the over all poor service.

That said I have punted with some fantastic Romanian girls and some absolute dross.  The dross came via an outcall only agency.  With a lot of care and research you can find some very good EE WG's, Romanians included, but it is hard work and TOFTT is often not the best idea!

Offline fisherofsouls

Mate, I think you are a bit paranoid, but in any case why would you ever go to an incall location with more than you can afford to lose ?

This is my complete packing list:

1 x bus ticket
1 x clothes on my back
1 x punting phone
1 x girls fee
0 x anything valuable
0 x anything that could identify me

Even if Sergei robbed me blind and forced me out of the flat at the point of a knife (and tbh why would he bother ?) then I'm still in a good place...

Offline denneboom

I have to agree with the OP. There are lots of Romanians in Birmingham giving a cold disinterested service. A shame because some are very pretty.  No OWO No Kissing, not even a tittyfuck.  Awful mechanical tepid sessions. I have had two this month, but I might as well have stayed at home and had a wank.

Over the last ten years my best punts have all been with English girls who did what was asked (Or offered exactly what I wanted).

I wont punt with new EE girls from now on.