Author Topic: Massage Section - General Discussion (Yorkshire)  (Read 70593 times)

Offline wakefieldlad13

Interesting to note that the four remaining Thai VS adverts in Huddersfield now only have "massage" ticked, nothing else.
That's going to affect the remaining girl's business

Linda at Suvarn is openly offering OW External Link/Members Only
Kaly is advertising as in Hudds though we know she is in Brighouse but her advert is well suggestive and includes a topless pic External Link/Members Only

Offline wakefieldlad13

For those whom are not aware, Yonalnda is open once again

It is my understanding that there are 4 girls working, im unsure if some of these are more recent girls whom have just been renamed though i am led to believe that Areya and Ploy are no longer working there

I am familiar with two names, Chiili & Sara so assuming these are the same Chilli and Sara from the past then dont expect too much quality

Chiili will be at the least in her 50s slim and not a pretty face, quite sour looking IMO and she usually has a piss poor attitude, extras never an issue but she would want fillet steak prices for a braising steak provider
Sara is much younger, maybe mid 30s, again not the prettiest, but can and will usually follow instruction, this one vocally sounds slack which is possibly related to her thick barnsley accent

Offline Upsndowns79

For those whom are not aware, Yonalnda is open once again

It is my understanding that there are 4 girls working, im unsure if some of these are more recent girls whom have just been renamed though i am led to believe that Areya and Ploy are no longer working there

I am familiar with two names, Chiili & Sara so assuming these are the same Chilli and Sara from the past then dont expect too much quality

Chiili will be at the least in her 50s slim and not a pretty face, quite sour looking IMO and she usually has a piss poor attitude, extras never an issue but she would want fillet steak prices for a braising steak provider
Sara is much younger, maybe mid 30s, again not the prettiest, but can and will usually follow instruction, this one vocally sounds slack which is possibly related to her thick barnsley accent

Have you got the role of Marketing Director? :D

It will take a brave punter to visit right now with the amount of eyes on the shop and a brace SP to offer more than a rub down.


Offline wakefieldlad13


It will take a brave punter to visit right now with the amount of eyes on the shop and a brace SP to offer more than a rub down.
Why?

It's not illegal to visit a massage shop
It's also not illegal for a punter to pay for sex or even for a provider to offer sex
Yes the people whom run the shop could get done for controlling prostitution or running a brothel but if the girl is legally allowed to work then why not visit

Chilli is not for me, assuming this is the same Chilli whom Viper reviewed last year and whilst Sara is good for extras once again she isn't for me

But maybe the shop can return to some normality now the main antagonised seems to have left and if this is the case I will be happy to return

Offline Upsndowns79

Why?

It's not illegal to visit a massage shop
It's also not illegal for a punter to pay for sex or even for a provider to offer sex
Yes the people whom run the shop could get done for controlling prostitution or running a brothel but if the girl is legally allowed to work then why not visit

Chilli is not for me, assuming this is the same Chilli whom Viper reviewed last year and whilst Sara is good for extras once again she isn't for me

But maybe the shop can return to some normality now the main antagonised seems to have left and if this is the case I will be happy to return

Just my gut that the local eyes and the authorities and potentially local media will be focusing on the premises. As we all know the entrance isn’t discreet.

I’d also say I’m less confident that the SP’s have the correct paperwork etc. I’m no expert on the law but certainly wouldn’t want to bring any unwanted attention to myself.

Offline Billyas123

Just my gut that the local eyes and the authorities and potentially local media will be focusing on the premises. As we all know the entrance isn’t discreet.

I’d also say I’m less confident that the SP’s have the correct paperwork etc. I’m no expert on the law but certainly wouldn’t want to bring any unwanted attention to myself.

Yeah, that’s a fair point. And try to imagine being mid-session, getting a naughty service, and suddenly police or immigration walk into the room.  That’s the kind of situation best avoided. Better to play it safe and stay low-key for now.

Offline hssmcr

Ahem to that WL…… eloquent as always. I am calm but can’t pretend that deliberate assassinations for some unknown personal motivation don’t piss me off.

I’m just glad the OP has posted mis-information that make it clear to other punters that the circumstances are in fact impossible.

Although I do agree with WL that no SP is an angel and of course has BB sex on occasion……. But there’s a striking difference to having sex with your husband and coercing a punter unprompted into bare back sex.

I await the OP’s comments and answers with interest but rather suspect we might have to wait another 4 years for him to resurface.

Hey mate, I am unsure if the above poster just fabricated his review but I have seen Nancy 3 times in the past not often as I am from out of town and getting to Yorkshire is a bit of a pain. The first time I was only offered B2B but the following 2 times my review was very similar to his with her taking the lead and got BB and CIP. The first time it happened it was unexpected and the first time ever with a SP, the second time it was stupidity. I haven't been since due to that as although I do want to see her I might succumb to pleasure and not cover up again  :unknown:

Offline Upsndowns79

Well I’ve seen her way more than 20 times and never once has it been an option. Not good news for this SP as many will believe there’s no smoke without fire. But we have another poster from across the Pennines so maybe a pattern emerging for some reason.

I guess my questions to you are:


- when and where did these meets happen?
- why wait until now to comment with information that is clearly relevant to others.
- why go back for a 2nd visit? (There’s stupid and then there’s stupid)
- is it a coincidence that this post appears on the same day she returns to the scene? It’s exactly the same as the last allegation.

Are these just coincidences or is there more to it.

It’s up to the readers to make up their own minds I guess.

Offline hssmcr

Well I’ve seen her way more than 20 times and never once has it been an option. Not good news for this SP as many will believe there’s no smoke without fire. But we have another poster from across the Pennines so maybe a pattern emerging for some reason.

I guess my questions to you are:


- when and where did these meets happen?
- why wait until now to comment with information that is clearly relevant to others.
- why go back for a 2nd visit? (There’s stupid and then there’s stupid)
- is it a coincidence that this post appears on the same day she returns to the scene? It’s exactly the same as the last allegation.

Are these just coincidences or is there more to it.

It’s up to the readers to make up their own minds I guess.

They both happened in Brighouse, the first ever one was in Huddersfield. I haven't posted many reviews in a while as have just been seeing regulars in Manchester who are very well reviewed already Kinky Viki etc. It is a big coincidence actually  :wacko:, I logged in to see if there was any new reviews as I might be in the area this weekend passing through with work and seen that she packed up, then came across this thread with the raid on the premises etc. My reply was mainly not to back up the other posters claim as he might well be lying but to ascertain that I had that same experience. It was easier to reply to that and 'warn' other punters that BB is well in the open as opposed to writing a review which I might not get to do in a while. Do with that information as you please but I think giving my history and my previous reviews you can tell there is no connection to Yorkshire and to that other punter whoever that might be

Offline Upsndowns79

I didn’t believe in the coincidence the last time there was a BB allegation on the same day she returned to work after taking a break due to harassment and I’m afraid I don’t believe in the exact same thing happening again.

As I said before it’s up to each punter.

I’m out of the game for the foreseeable so I’ve no reason to jump to Nancy’s defence other than to speak from my own experience.

Offline Jomoore

Annie (Jessica) works alone so whatever goes on in her place is up to her, as far as I know she works independently, So in the eyes of the law should be ok.

I've noticed on my last couple of visits that they've installed another "room" downstairs.  I asked Jessica what this was for but, whereas the conversation exceeded our ability to communicate effectively, I got the distinct impression it was someone else's decision rather than hers.  So it made me think that a) she's maybe going to have another girl there, and b) that she's not independent, the likelihood of which would have been negligible anyway IMHO.

Offline ISTS2005

Just a thought on all this, I can't help wondering if at least part of the cause of this raid is the reports and comments on here of the internal politics and bitching which went on at Yonlada.

This was my immediate first thought. So much bitching around this place, and Nancy, and I'm not taking sides due to having never been there or met any of them, but who is to say she is not the mystery source.

Offline Upsndowns79

Looks like another place in Huddersfield has been raided. I’ve been told that WYP have visited umpteen premises over the last few weeks so clearly a clampdown is occurring.

External Link/Members Only

Think this place is Hollywoo Massage and has had girls advertise on Vivastreet in the past.

Offline viper13

Seen that report.
Original Relaxing Massage Brighouse I did a review on in February, the Chinese girl went to work there shortly after my review.

Sawasdee Massage Huddersfield is just a short walk from this place which I reviewed in May. 

I'm not a regular to Massage shops, but for those that are must be thinking which ones next.  Must be having some effect on their business and service

Wonder how Yonlada is doing now reopened after their recent raid, has anyone been since  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,802
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Looks like another place in Huddersfield has been raided. I’ve been told that WYP have visited umpteen premises over the last few weeks so clearly a clampdown is occurring.

External Link/Members Only

Think this place is Hollywoo Massage and has had girls advertise on Vivastreet in the past.

looks like same address
External Link/Members Only

Offline Upsndowns79

Yes agreed……tough times for both punters and the legit SP’s. Like I said above I’ve been told dibble have visited pretty much all of the shops but it looks like illegals are the target (the common theme where arrests have been made)

Offline Carl Adams

I rang this place - External Link/Members Only

OU YA in Wakefield is back it seems.

Offline Upsndowns79

I rang this place - External Link/Members Only

OU YA in Wakefield is back it seems.

I didn’t realise it was closed. I’ve always avoided this place and other Chinese places tbh due to the randomness of the girl you get.

Offline Adoniron

More press coverage re the earlier post about the police raid in Wakefield
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 02, 2025, 08:36:24 pm by Adoniron »

Offline wakefieldlad13

More press coverage re the earlier post about the police raid in Wakefield
External Link/Members Only

?
Police raid in Wakefield? do you mean Huddersfield?

Offline wakefieldlad13

I didn’t realise it was closed. I’ve always avoided this place and other Chinese places tbh due to the randomness of the girl you get.

It was not closed the last time i visited which was pretty recently

I mainly visit Chinese when i know which girls are working though TBH more recently the newer Chinese girls have been on the younger side of life, but i wouldn't be surprised if the Huddersfield raids and the ones up north scare some off

Offline Adoniron

?
Police raid in Wakefield? do you mean Huddersfield?

Yes Huddersfield. All these fields are the same to me  : :lol:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,802
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Yes Huddersfield. All these fields are the same to me  : :lol:
they're certainly not green....

Offline badger21

Hi guys, new member here, I visited Oriental Annie ( External Link/Members Only ) a while ago (review to follow) and was wondering if she does 2 HE within the hour or just 1 is standard? During my visit I was told only once... maybe there is a extra to it or do I have to become a regular?  :unknown: Maybe next time I will go for b2b service  :cool:

Offline Timbo12345

Good evening/morning
I fancy a Thai/Chinese massage for an hour in leeds. Ideally with B2B and mayne a BJ. I would like a young hot Asian girl. Don't mind independent or shop.
Ideally within 10mins walk of leeds/york/harrogate/bradford train station but possibly willing to travel to man vic/pic.
Any suggestions for today (Friday)?
Thanks in advance
Has to be at least 7/10

Offline Upsndowns79

Some new faces on the advert for Yonlada (well most of them new to me anyway).

External Link/Members Only


Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Some new faces on the advert for Yonlada (well most of them new to me anyway).

External Link/Members Only

Yes, me too, the first girl looks as though she is this one External Link/Members Only although pricing is different.

Number 4 I think is Nam External Link/Members Only

all extras still not showing though  ;)


Offline Upsndowns79

Yes, me too, the first girl looks as though she is this one External Link/Members Only although pricing is different.

Number 4 I think is Nam External Link/Members Only

all extras still not showing though  ;)

Yep 4 is definitely Nam and I think you are correct with the 1st girl been JaJa.

There is nothing to suggest in the photo’s or words on the ad to suggest a change in policy in the shop. I’m still out of the game for a while but as I’ve said before I wouldn’t be queuing up to go here at present but there are definitely members on here that do attend. Shame they don’t share useful information.

Offline Upsndowns79

Yes, me too, the first girl looks as though she is this one External Link/Members Only although pricing is different.

Number 4 I think is Nam External Link/Members Only

all extras still not showing though  ;)

Looks like number 3 is Chilli. She does have a familiar look and I think she may have either at Yonlada previously and not had favourable reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,802
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Has anyone worked out who's actually running Yonlada now?

Offline Upsndowns79

If the “owner” isn’t around to run it my guess would be her daughter who was regularly there running reception/bookings.

Offline wakefieldlad13

Looks like number 3 is Chilli. She does have a familiar look and I think she may have either at Yonlada previously and not had favourable reviews.

External Link/Members Only
Definitely not chilli, but like you say, she is familiar, looks like one from Pannarai but the name escapes me

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Looks like number 3 is Chilli. She does have a familiar look and I think she may have either at Yonlada previously and not had favourable reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Not sure about that, the basic price is different to Yonlada, not that it means a great deal, I think she looks more like Kaly External Link/Members Only but again pricing is different & Kaly still shows at Pannarai

Offline Upsndowns79

It’s not Kali but you might be right, I may have seen her when visiting Pannarai.

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
I'm sure Wakey will have a better idea who they all are, which just reminds me a big black Range Rover / Land Rover overtook me on the A46 coming out of Leicester last week, private registration WF 13  :unknown: I wonder  :sarcastic:

Offline wakefieldlad13

I'm sure Wakey will have a better idea who they all are, which just reminds me a big black Range Rover / Land Rover overtook me on the A46 coming out of Leicester last week, private registration WF 13  :unknown: I wonder  :sarcastic:

Wow thats wierd, my plate is not dissimilar however my SUV is white... and other than previously owning a MK1 Range rover im afraid i wouldnt entertain one of the newer models in fact i would say my Jap 4.6 v8 pisses all over the RR both on and off road

As for the Yonlanda girls, all the pics on their VS advert do look familiar, but other than pic 4 which is Nam i cannot say for sure whom they are?

Pic 1 & 2, same girl, may be a B & S, though she reminds me of Thai Bowie whom i saw a couple of years ago in London, since found out she also uses names like Mia thai69 and Sophie, but like i say, im uncertain

Im certain i have seen Pic 3 at 2 different shops, Pannarai comes to mind and Nabi now Green Chaba, though it could easily have been at Hua Hin or the Cleck shop, sometimes they all blend into one, one thing is for sure, she must have been so so, had she been excellent or shite then i would remember her
Pic 5 tweaks my fancy, this one reminds me of a Young Yow yow (worked at Labella in Leeds and a couple of Bradford shops) but Yow yow is much older, it would be good to ID this one as she may tempt me back to Yonlanda

What i can say is that Chilli, already mentioned in this thread is currently working at Yonlanda External Link/Members Only
But she is not pictured on the Yonlanda AD
The face pic on the Chilli AD is definitely her though this is not new and is heavily filtered, the body shots may be her but again they will not be new, anyone wishing to try Chiili may want to read up on her first

Offline Upsndowns79

Cheers WL

Have I read somewhere that Chilli opened her own shop in Manchester at some point or is that another Chilli?

On number 5…….for a brief moment I thought it could be Ploy but realised it isn’t. (but I’ve only ever seen her in passing on reception or in the corridors and usually with a resting bitch face on).

Offline wakefieldlad13

Cheers WL

Have I read somewhere that Chilli opened her own shop in Manchester at some point or is that another Chilli?

On number 5…….for a brief moment I thought it could be Ploy but realised it isn’t. (but I’ve only ever seen her in passing on reception or in the corridors and usually with a resting bitch face on).

Chilli did have her own shop for quite some time, Chilli massage which was in Clayton M11, Chanya took this on and as such is now called Chanya, Chanya also has another place in M5 but i have never been
Chanya is worth a visit if you like them big, there is another in situ which is not a girl!.... occasionally you do get a visiting girl too

Offline Upsndowns79

I’m in Manchester next week but I’m not into big girls so won’t be tempted by a big girl :-(

Now Lisa is someone who could tempt me on my away day……..

For Chilli….. I recognised the name/face combo from somewhere……. I’m right in saying she doesn’t come highly recommended aren’t I?

Offline wakefieldlad13

I’m in Manchester next week but I’m not into big girls so won’t be tempted by a big girl :-(

Now Lisa is someone who could tempt me on my away day……..

For Chilli….. I recognised the name/face combo from somewhere……. I’m right in saying she doesn’t come highly recommended aren’t I?


It is each to their own but i couldnt recommend Chilli

Have a look at Vipers review it may help  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=396151.0

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
I’m in Manchester next week but I’m not into big girls so won’t be tempted by a big girl :-(

Now Lisa is someone who could tempt me on my away day……..

For Chilli….. I recognised the name/face combo from somewhere……. I’m right in saying she doesn’t come highly recommended aren’t I?

Big girls are a no for me too, but sometimes I watch her socials & think it'd be good to wank over those massive tits, they don't look saggy  :wacko: Lisa will be right up your street but I thought you were being a good boy for now or is there a bit more slack in the leash now :unknown: I've not seen her since the new puppies were installed but she's got a great body on her for her age  :thumbsup:

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Big girls are a no for me too, but sometimes I watch her socials & think it'd be good to wank over those massive tits, they don't look saggy  :wacko: Lisa will be right up your street but I thought you were being a good boy for now or is there a bit more slack in the leash now :unknown: I've not seen her since the new puppies were installed but she's got a great body on her for her age  :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=432930.msg4292687#msg4292687

Offline Upsndowns79

Big girls are a no for me too, but sometimes I watch her socials & think it'd be good to wank over those massive tits, they don't look saggy  :wacko: Lisa will be right up your street but I thought you were being a good boy for now or is there a bit more slack in the leash now :unknown: I've not seen her since the new puppies were installed but she's got a great body on her for her age  :thumbsup:

Thanks CH

Very useful info

I am been a good boy but in Manchester next week to watch the cricket so might feel comfortable enough to scratch an itch.

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Thanks CH

Very useful info

I am been a good boy but in Manchester next week to watch the cricket so might feel comfortable enough to scratch an itch.

 :thumbsup:

Offline wakefieldlad13

Big girls are a no for me too, but sometimes I watch her socials & think it'd be good to wank over those massive tits, they don't look saggy  :wacko: Lisa will be right up your street but I thought you were being a good boy for now or is there a bit more slack in the leash now :unknown: I've not seen her since the new puppies were installed but she's got a great body on her for her age  :thumbsup:

Im sure you will have seen Chanya on her socials, possibly the best tit wank I have ever had :cool:

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Im sure you will have seen Chanya on her socials, possibly the best tit wank I have ever had :cool:
:thumbsup:

I don't think mine would poke out the top of those  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2025, 09:42:51 am by chandlerhandler »

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Looks like number 3 is Chilli. She does have a familiar look and I think she may have either at Yonlada previously and not had favourable reviews.

External Link/Members Only

For what it's worth I think this one is number 3 External Link/Members Only

Offline Upsndowns79


Offline ColorCon

External Link/Members Only

Anyone visited this lady, operating in “ Hollywoo “ (sic) says Westgate for address but looks more like the Beast Market to me. Lady is also listed on the “ Erobella “ website ( not on my radar )

Seem to remember that sometime last year as I walked past the adjacent Bottle and Barrel pub there was red paint smeared over the building similar that which happened to other premises.

Any thoughts or intel ?

 Visited and nothing was on offer just a boring massage

Offline wakefieldlad13

Visited and nothing was on offer just a boring massage

Will we see a review?