Author Topic: Yolanda Huddersfield - Chilli  (Read 1292 times)

Offline viper13

Yolanda Huddersfield - Chilli

Massage £40 extras £100

External Link/Members Only

This was a couple of weeks ago

Sent a text to Yaya at Yolanda asking if Nancy was working the following day, was told she was day off, but Apple was working, and a new girl called Chilli.

Booked Apple as she owed me 15 mins from previous meet which I had spoken to Yaya about as she was away at the time on holiday, went back to Thailand for Xmas and New Year.  I only see Apple if Nancy isn't working so as not to piss her off.

Later that day Yaya sends me a text saying she had forgot Apple was off aswell so that just left this new girl Chilli, Ploy was day off too, but she won’t see me anyway so that made no difference.  I asked Yaya what this new girl was like, and she just replied saying, “Chilli nice girl”.  She usually says a little bit more in the descriptive than that when she’s previously had new girls so was a bit sceptical.

Told Yaya I would come early and have a cuppa and a chat which I have done previously from time to time, this time mainly to explain why the extra 15 mins with Apple as she was a way at the time and wanted to explain what happened.

Arrived 40 mins before booking time and messaged Yaya asking if she was in the shop and she replied saying yes come on in.  Arrived top of stairs and met Yaya coming out of kitchen, told me to take a seat and she would be with me in a minute and bring me a coffee.

After a minute or so, Yaya was at the kitchen door talking to someone in Thai, assuming it was this new girl I went to take the cuppa from her, give me a chance to take a look.  First impression was great.  Had a dress on, she’s about a size 10, 5’6” and a bit stocky build, false eye lashes, big lips with red lip stick, would say she was in her 40’s.  My thoughts going back to the seating area was, shall I just come up with something and say I can’t stay for the meet but have my drink and chat with Yaya then leave, but decided to go with it in the end, wished I hadn’t.

On time I saw Chilli come from the kitchen and go into one of the rooms, didn’t say anything, it was Yaya said she’s ready.  Into the room and she said get undressed, that was it.  I made some small talk but didn’t seem interested and never made eye contact at all even when she did mumble something.

As I got down to my last clothing I asked, “What sort of Chilli are you then, hot or not so hot”?  She replied “Hot but it will cost you 100”, with a grin on here face.  Me, like a fucking prick didn’t ask to elaborate what I get for 100 notes, just put 100 notes on the side table, going by the other girls there and being honest.  Again, no eye contact at any point.  Her English is good no Thai accent more English so I think she’s been here a long time.

Told me to lay on the table face down.  Started with a massage with warm oil which wasn’t too bad and a few hand swipes from time to time right from the start.  I made conversation with her during the massage, she tells me she’s from Manchester and has family in Halifax also her “boss” has a Thai restaurant there.

After about 20 mins she asked me to turn over and precedes to massage my front and mini me that’s not showing much interest at this point.  She then strips off and climbs on the bed and starts with body to body, body isn’t too bad a bit junky but not fat.  She has a good pair of tits which I fondled and then reached to touch her pussy, only touched it briefly when she moves away saying nothing.

After about 5 mins she gets' off and says, “My turn you can give me a massage”,  Thought Oh, OK and she lays on the table face in the hole and I gets the warm oil and precedes to massage her starting with her shoulders and worked my way down to her upper thighs and gave each side of her pussy a massage.  When I rubbed her clit she said something but didn’t quite catch what she said with her face in the hole.  Continued to massage pussy area and again when I touched her clit she abruptly said, “No touch pussy”!

At this point her phone started to ring so passed it to her and she sat talking for 5 mins in Thai.  I then get back on the table and she starts BB again sliding up and down also massaging my cock that’s now showing signs of interest.

Now there's some bloke shouting on the landing “Hello” every two seconds.  Yaya has gone downstairs to the shop below which she has taken over and expanding downstairs.  She told me she’s expanding into the shop that’s become vacant and there will be more room and shower facilities available and more girls working when finished. Chilli tries to make contact with Yaya by phone but doesn't pick up, so she gets dressed and goes to see this bloke wondering round the premises.

Comes back after a couple of minutes and gets undressed again and continues with BB.  Again, I tried to touch her pussy and she say’s no touching, so I said, “Thought you was hot“, she just responded with a grin on her face or smirk more like saying, “You have to pay for that”!  I said, “I’ve given you 100 notes” She said, “Next time you pay more and you can see hot Chilli” with a smirk on her face.

I said,  “For me to see you again, your service for 100 notes has to be better than this to encourage me to see you again, 100 notes is way too expensive for BB and HE.  She said, “This is standard from Thai girls”.  I said, “No it’s not, these girls here don’t know about this rule”, and again another smirk.

At some point during BB when she said no touching pussy, I thought I’ll ask about giving oral and she said no oral, I asked, do you not like receiving oral and she replied, “What girl doesn’t like receiving oral”, I said “You by the looks of it” again another smirk type of response.  I didn’t push it as I got a whiff of my finger from earlier touching her pussy and it wasn’t great, not even cleaned herself before the massage.

I’m pissed off at this point and said, “You’re out of place here, they are really nice girls that work here and for 100 notes I can get FS”.  She just smirked saying, “You can see one of them then next time”!  I said, “So for 100 notes it’s BB and HE, or is HE extra”?

In the end she sat on my cock sliding up and down my shaft with her pussy then took hold of my cock and finished me off with a HJ. Well, when I say she finished me off by hand, she stopped as I shot my first load and climbed off and left me mid-way, didn’t even finish me off had to jerk myself to finish.

Wouldn’t see this one again if she was free

Bad attitude, came across she thinks she is “all that” type of thing

No eye contact at all, don’t ever recall her looking at me when I spoke to her.

Anyway, my own stupid fault for not getting clarification what I get for 100 notes, just went with the service I get with the other girls there for same fee so never gave it a thought.   

In the end I wasn’t bothered about the money, it was the fact this one with a bad attitude, came across she was something she’s not, and gave the impression you should be grateful she’s seen you.

Keep clear from this one is my advice.

Oh, this is the link from her working in Manchester, as you can see the smirk on her face I refer to:

External Link/Members Only

 :hi:

 

 

 

Offline qarma

For the money you paid that's an appalling service. I'd also be very pissed off with that.  :angry:

Offline viper13

For the money you paid that's an appalling service. I'd also be very pissed off with that.  :angry:

I agree, but it wasn't just the service, it was the attitude that pissed me off the most  :mad:

Online Candyman1900

I have to say I think I have seen her before somewhere and had an equally bad time but I can't for the life of me remember where or when . I keep meaning to try this place who would you says the best to see ?

Offline viper13

I have to say I think I have seen her before somewhere and had an equally bad time but I can't for the life of me remember where or when . I keep meaning to try this place who would you says the best to see ?

I've seen all of them at Yolanda's:

Ploy - is a nice girl, might struggle to get FS on first meet
Apple -  also is a nice girl, FS on first meet but will quote a high price, you have to haggle with her
Nancy -  been my regular for about a year now.  She off the scale a bit wacko at times but great fun and a great fuck.

Any of the 3 you won't go wrong IMHO
 :hi:

Online Candyman1900

I've seen all of them at Yolanda's:

Ploy - is a nice girl, might struggle to get FS on first meet
Apple -  also is a nice girl, FS on first meet but will quote a high price, you have to haggle with her
Nancy -  been my regular for about a year now.  She off the scale a bit wacko at times but great fun and a great fuck.

Any of the 3 you won't go wrong IMHO
 :hi:

Cheers

Offline Numberone

You seem a great customer to them and I'm surprised they don't look after you better. I saw ploy there and thought she was OK. I'd rather see a full SP and not have the jeopardy this involves

Offline wakefieldlad13

I have to say I think I have seen her before somewhere and had an equally bad time but I can't for the life of me remember where or when . I keep meaning to try this place who would you says the best to see ?

I have never seen her as a provider but i have come across her socially and the opinion i formed whilst in her presence, is that she is typical of all the bad which is said about thai females

From my understanding, she as connections in the north east and east mids, so if you have frequented Newcastle, Leicester or Northampton then that is a possibility

I am unaware of her coming to east/south yorkshire but i have been at Thai gatherings where this Chilli and some of the owners of Doncaster's Thai establishments have been in attendance too

Online Candyman1900

I have never seen her as a provider but i have come across her socially and the opinion i formed whilst in her presence, is that she is typical of all the bad which is said about thai females

From my understanding, she as connections in the north east and east mids, so if you have frequented Newcastle, Leicester or Northampton then that is a possibility

I am unaware of her coming to east/south yorkshire but i have been at Thai gatherings where this Chilli and some of the owners of Doncaster's Thai establishments have been in attendance too

Ah that's it I use to go up to Newcastle alot with work I bet that's it . Cheers



Offline viper13

Is this the same lass External Link/Members Only

The last pic in uniform is as she looks now, think some of the others are a younger Chillie  :hi:

Offline viper13

You seem a great customer to them and I'm surprised they don't look after you better. I saw ploy there and thought she was OK. I'd rather see a full SP and not have the jeopardy this involves

Yea, I know what you mean No1 and agree

Yaya is nice and good to me with times spent with the girls, as long as they aren't too busy which is understandable.

I was given the impression that Chilli could be a friend of Yaya's, but having spoken to her after my meet found she hardly knows her....she does now! 

When I was there last week we spoke of the girls, the 3 mentioned above and the 2 new girls, Kim and Sugar, no mention of Chilli, so not sure if she's still working there.

As for AW SPs, well I went through a phase where comms with most were absolutely shocking and the hike in prices as we all see.  So gave AW SPs a rest, the reason I started to see Nancy and Apple on a regular basis.  But understand where you're coming from regarding Thais in Massage places.

I'm now going back to having some meets with SPs now for a change, only seen 2 since May last year (both reviewed), and have a booking in a weeks time with a third.

I like variety and I'm surprised myself I've gone this long and I like the stranger meet aspect which I've missed.

So yea, I agree with the points you raise and thanks  :hi: