I am going to stick my neck out here and say sometimes, often even, roleplay requests may involve a lot more correspondence, this can be many messages back and forth as the punter describes what he would like, or several long emails or long phone calls. Some punters are very descriptive going through exact stockings, lingerie, outwear, footwear, possibly a second set of clothing as part of the roleplay, as well as what he would like from the moment the booking starts ie the actual story line.
There may be more messages from the punter to remind and check, this can be fair enough because he wants a particular experience but sometimes I have had to reassure and acknowledge many times. Sometimes he might change his mind, or add something else in.
This could be off-putting for some SPs although I do engage in and enjoy roleplay even I can start to feel overwhelmed worrying I might forget something, plus the extra correspondence as well as preparation (I have received some very detailed requests) can start to feel disproportionate. There are also roleplays I won't do are feel uncomfortable with eg rape, coercion/taking advantage, close family. A simple secretary flirting, or plumber come to check the boiler can suddenly seem quite easy!