Author Topic: Elita - South Kensington  (Read 3926 times)


15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6131465) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Sperminator22

External Link/Members Only

Duration
90 minutes for 650£.
She's been on my wishlist for almost two years, should have met her sooner when her rate was much lower.

Comms
Texted her on whatsapp, she's polite and reactive, took appointment a few days in advance.

Venue
Basement flat 10 minutes walk from South Kensington and Gloucester Road, clean and comfortable place.

Lady.
Stunning swedish/lithuanian lady, 26. Tall, slim and toned body, sensual and captivating face, enhanced boobs. Hot as F.

Meet.
Slowly ticking my wishlist with tht first swedish lady. Jaw dropping beauty, she was wearing a shortd dress (no knickers/bra underneath), as requested.
Roleplay: I was her lendlord, and she was the tenant insolvent for two months. She played her part well, then I undressed her.
Plenty of deep kissing, gently at first, then unrestricted and uninhibited DFK, mouth wide open, she didn't hold her tongue back.
I tasted her a few times during the encounter, and although she did not reach the climax, she seemed to have enjoyed and got remarkably wet.
Her OWO is exceptionally skilled, hot, wek, deep, perfect pace and great uso of the tongue from the inside. Eye contact a ll the time.
Had to stoper, condom on and shag her. Sex (protected) in the cowgirl, with horny engagement from her, still with eye contact.
Switched to doggy, she can take a pounding, felt her vaginal liquids pouring out and... her pussy "farting" at times  :D
Elita finished me with a BBJ and CIM, she kept sucking me dry before walking to the bathroom, it was glorious.
Social time on bed, she's a good chatter and a pleasant company.
I didn't penetrate her for round two, it started with DFK and finished with another spectacular OWO and CIM.
30 minutes left, I (almost) never cum three times in an encounter, so I expected to chat for the rest of the encounter.
Then I made a compliment for her beauty, she smiled and kissed me, which led to DFK.
Deep wet kissing led into my tongue between her legs, and Elita getting wetter than she was before.
She resuscitated my cock in her mouth (impressive), put a condom and the third round took place.
It was an intense sequence of cowgirl (while this beauty kept eye contact giving me horny looks), doggy an mission.
When I ran out of energy she completed the masterclass with the final BBJ and the third ejaculation in her mouth while ske kept looking me in the eyes.
Three rounds in 90 minutes, cumming three times (all with BBJ), remarkable.
I was exhausted, shower and left (we ran 15 minutes over time) after deep kisses on the door.
Absolutely phenomenal. Expensive, but worth it, I shall return.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 07:07:40 am by daviemac »

Offline thebastard