Author Topic: Sylvie London (ex Allure) - Pimlico  (Read 9189 times)

Offline Sperminator22

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Duration
90 minutes for 800£ (her rate is 600£ for the first hour, 400£ for an additional hour).

Comms
Really difficult, Got in touch via email two weeks before (she replies every one or two days), paid 50£ deposit, she kindly asked to re schedule the meeting. I avoided any sort of screening as I presented myself as a client of her playmate Camille St Clair (ex allure) whom I reviewed twice.

Venue
Flat in Pimlico.

Lady.
English, mid 30s, blurred face in her photos, but she's a stunner, really attractive. Tall, body to die for, incredible butt, some tattos.

Meeting.
Some encounters are destined to be memorable in spite of the organisational difficulties. I was stunned as soon as she opened the door, dress code request fulfilled (see picture below, long beige coat, hold ups and heels, not wearing anything else beneath). Envelope handed over, she offered me to freshen up, went for a quick shower as I've already had one at home.
Bedroom, we then started roleplaying (plot sent by me in advance): she was the wife of a wealthy individual, hwe husband wants a divorce without leaving her a penny, as he caught her cheating. I was her lawyer, and as the plot progressed, we soon found out that the only way to get her a better settlement was for me to blackmail her husband. As I maliciously start touching her and exploring her body, I made a joke about how I helped her friend Camille St Clair (and how she was willing to do anything, in every corner of her apartment).
Her coat came off, showing a perfect body. We start kissing each other and, oh gosh, Sylvie is a formidable kisser, tongues everywhere, inside each other's mouths, neck, ears, nipples. Temperature rose, the situation escalated quickly. In no time she was bent on bed, in doggy style, and I was behind licking her (she was already wet), rimming her and sticking my lips on every inch of her body.
When her turn came, she wasn't shy, I soon felt her tongue everywhere. I have rarely seen a woman devouring me alive with with such energy and sexual fervor. Her blowjob (OWO) was a masterpiece, from tip to bottom, giving plenty of attention to my balls. I had to stop her at some point, in order not to prematurely explode in her warm welcoming mouth.
Condom on, she started on top in cowgirl, and we spent most of the time kissing and licking each other, or dirty talking. From here on, it has been a kamasutra tour, switching to a seated position on the bed's edge, then on missionary. Each of those was filthier and more intense than the previous one.
In doggy, she was more than eager to be shagged vigorously, while getting wetter and wetter. We switched gap, from pussy to anus, sensational, although I was running out of energy and I didn't manage to pound her as hard as she wished.
I've let her finish me off with a second mind boggling BBJ, until I couldn't resist anymore to her inexhaustible sexual energy and flooded the fruit of our passion in her mouth. She didn't waste a drop of me and swallowed everything.
After some chat (what a pleasant companion and an intelligent woman she is) we started round two, which was longer, filthier, and even more intense.
Time seemed to have stopped. Deep wet kisses with tongues, leaving the both of us breathless. Blowjobs with her mouth full of wine (ridiculously good). Two of my fingers (soaked into wine) up her pussy while Sylvie, already out of control, writhed and squirmed, reaching a powerful orgasm. Bodies against each other, various position, another orgasm of her while I was banging her with pace. Some breaks every now and then while she couldn't stop sucking my cock and devouring it like it was the tastiest thing on the planet. I had a second orgasm in her mouth while she sucked every single bit of energy out of me.
What to say? By far the best encounter of my life, with an incredible woman who loves to shag with whom I've had a phenomenal chemistry. I shall return.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jamiekinkxxx

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Duration
90 minutes for 800£ (her rate is 600£ for the first hour, 400£ for an additional hour).

Comms
Really difficult, Got in touch via email two weeks before (she replies every one or two days), paid 50£ deposit, she kindly asked to re schedule the meeting. I avoided any sort of screening as I presented myself as a client of her playmate Camille St Clair (ex allure) whom I reviewed twice.

Venue
Flat in Pimlico.

Lady.
English, mid 30s, blurred face in her photos, but she's a stunner, really attractive. Tall, body to die for, incredible butt, some tattos.

Meeting.
Some encounters are destined to be memorable in spite of the organisational difficulties. I was stunned as soon as she opened the door, dress code request fulfilled (see picture below, long beige coat, hold ups and heels, not wearing anything else beneath). Envelope handed over, she offered me to freshen up, went for a quick shower as I've already had one at home.
Bedroom, we then started roleplaying (plot sent by me in advance): she was the wife of a wealthy individual, hwe husband wants a divorce without leaving her a penny, as he caught her cheating. I was her lawyer, and as the plot progressed, we soon found out that the only way to get her a better settlement was for me to blackmail her husband. As I maliciously start touching her and exploring her body, I made a joke about how I helped her friend Camille St Clair (and how she was willing to do anything, in every corner of her apartment).
Her coat came off, showing a perfect body. We start kissing each other and, oh gosh, Sylvie is a formidable kisser, tongues everywhere, inside each other's mouths, neck, ears, nipples. Temperature rose, the situation escalated quickly. In no time she was bent on bed, in doggy style, and I was behind licking her (she was already wet), rimming her and sticking my lips on every inch of her body.
When her turn came, she wasn't shy, I soon felt her tongue everywhere. I have rarely seen a woman devouring me alive with with such energy and sexual fervor. Her blowjob (OWO) was a masterpiece, from tip to bottom, giving plenty of attention to my balls. I had to stop her at some point, in order not to prematurely explode in her warm welcoming mouth.
Condom on, she started on top in cowgirl, and we spent most of the time kissing and licking each other, or dirty talking. From here on, it has been a kamasutra tour, switching to a seated position on the bed's edge, then on missionary. Each of those was filthier and more intense than the previous one.
In doggy, she was more than eager to be shagged vigorously, while getting wetter and wetter. We switched gap, from pussy to anus, sensational, although I was running out of energy and I didn't manage to pound her as hard as she wished.
I've let her finish me off with a second mind boggling BBJ, until I couldn't resist anymore to her inexhaustible sexual energy and flooded the fruit of our passion in her mouth. She didn't waste a drop of me and swallowed everything.
After some chat (what a pleasant companion and an intelligent woman she is) we started round two, which was longer, filthier, and even more intense.
Time seemed to have stopped. Deep wet kisses with tongues, leaving the both of us breathless. Blowjobs with her mouth full of wine (ridiculously good). Two of my fingers (soaked into wine) up her pussy while Sylvie, already out of control, writhed and squirmed, reaching a powerful orgasm. Bodies against each other, various position, another orgasm of her while I was banging her with pace. Some breaks every now and then while she couldn't stop sucking my cock and devouring it like it was the tastiest thing on the planet. I had a second orgasm in her mouth while she sucked every single bit of energy out of me.
What to say? By far the best encounter of my life, with an incredible woman who loves to shag with whom I've had a phenomenal chemistry. I shall return.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Great review S!

Role play not really my things but sounds like you two had fun!  :thumbsup:

The picture is from the Standard Hotel Kings Cross  :thumbsup:

Offline JackSaint


Offline MCullen71


The picture is from the Standard Hotel Kings Cross  :thumbsup:

Correct - it's the "Suite Spot" room.  Mind you, she may have booked it at dayuse rates for a cheeky photo-shoot. Their other suites have good outside baths on the terrace which are good for some exposed fun.  :cool:

Offline Sperminator22

Great review S!

Role play not really my things but sounds like you two had fun!  :thumbsup:

The picture is from the Standard Hotel Kings Cross  :thumbsup:

Thanks :drinks:

Was PIMPlico deliberate op?  :lol:

 :lol: nope, it was a genuine "missclick". One of my fingers slipped on the keyboard, I was a bit asleep when I published it.

Btw, Sylvie is my fourth english escort, after Camille, Jessica (UKGG) and Silver Monica. All four have been top notch shags.

Offline Sperminator22

The picture is from the Standard Hotel Kings Cross  :thumbsup:

Correct - it's the "Suite Spot" room.  Mind you, she may have booked it at dayuse rates for a cheeky photo-shoot. Their other suites have good outside baths on the terrace which are good for some exposed fun.   :cool:

I love the exposed fun  :D That hotel looks expensive though.
There is only one place for "exposed fun" for me and it's in Milan.
An hotel where I sleep just a few nights a year, when I go there on holiday.
It's located in one of the biggest and busiest squares of the city.
Whith a few extra quid I always book the "Room with sight".
I call every time a fantastic italian escort (reviewed her in the "punting abroad" section) for an outcall.
She's a bit of a filthy exhibitionist, and loves to be ridden or to give a BBJ by the big windows or on the balcony  :lol:

Offline MCullen71

Sounds excellent.  Warmer weather too!  :drinks:

Offline Carloco

Congrats!! I saw Sylvie years ago, when she was at Allure. She was fantastic -one of my top shags ever.

Online Alexmck

Impressive! Now torn between trying her or Camille

Online Alexmck

I love the exposed fun  :D That hotel looks expensive though.
There is only one place for "exposed fun" for me and it's in Milan.
An hotel where I sleep just a few nights a year, when I go there on holiday.
It's located in one of the biggest and busiest squares of the city.
Whith a few extra quid I always book the "Room with sight".
I call every time a fantastic italian escort (reviewed her in the "punting abroad" section) for an outcall.
She's a bit of a filthy exhibitionist, and loves to be ridden or to give a BBJ by the big windows or on the balcony  :lol:

Are you able to disclose the hotel name (privately or publicly)? Always wanted to try this and Milan seems as good a place as any to start!

Offline Sperminator22

Congrats!! I saw Sylvie years ago, when she was at Allure. She was fantastic -one of my top shags ever.

  :drinks:
We have an impressive list, you and I, of common "friends" :D
Camille, Sylvie, Silver Monica, Jessica, Daria (ex allure). I wish I could keep an harem like this  :wacko:

Impressive! Now torn between trying her or Camille

Try both :wacko:

Are you able to disclose the hotel name (privately or publicly)? Always wanted to try this and Milan seems as good a place as any to start!

Defo not going to disclose it publicity as it would blow up my "cover" :cool:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 10:26:15 pm by Sperminator22 »

Offline bolo79bm

Do we know if Sylvie is still working. Tried emailing and no reply and her website is down....

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Do we know if Sylvie is still working. Tried emailing and no reply and her website is down....

Indeed looks that way.

Not listed on KLE or X (formally twitter) either anymore.

Your obvious go to in her place would be Camille, who has lots of reviews on here.

Alternatives of similar ilk (but both with more ink):

Jessa Jones: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Angelica Noi: External Link/Members Only tours to London and will be here early Feb

I've not seen Jess (have trie but not happened as yet) but have seen Angelica (not reviewed) and would 100% recommend her (and Camille, who I have reviewed)

« Last Edit: January 25, 2025, 08:04:16 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline bolo79bm

Indeed looks that way.

Not listed on KLE or X (formally twitter) either anymore.

Your obvious go to in her place would be Camille, who has lots of reviews on here.

Alternatives of similar ilk (but both with more ink):

Jessa Jones: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Angelica Noi: External Link/Members Only tours to London and will be here early Feb

I've not seen Jess (have trie but not happened as yet) but have seen Angelica (not reviewed) and would 100% recommend her (and Camille, who I have reviewed)

Thanks M8 much appreciated  :hi:

Offline Carloco

I support this. I have met Camille only once, but she was the closest to my past experience with Sylvie. Also, both are/were good at creating the illusion that they are having fun with you.

Offline loki33

Maybe just on a hiatus...seems to be a fair few advertising that they are on one or will do

Offline amateurbcn

As far as I remember, before she disappeared she changed her stage name to Freya something* (I don't remember quite well)
Last time I saw her she changed her hair to blonde.
I hope it's just an hiatus. She's one of the best punts I ever had.
I agree that the best way to confirm this is with Camille or Silver as they used to do services together
« Last Edit: January 25, 2025, 10:19:02 pm by amateurbcn »