If a 16 year old comes marching in to your boss and says you had sex with them, are you happy to be fired and have all ability to earn money taken away?
What if some of the escorts you left negative reviews for, decide that any activities between you and them were non consensual, and they make an allegation against you? Are you happy for your income streams to be cut?
Your analogies are getting more ridiculous, boring, improbable, desperate and damn right laughable,
To please your little mind

, lets say I fuck a 16 year old, too young to drive, but she finds my address, gets someone to drive her and follow me to work. Maybe an SP who has visited my house, been a few, will give her my address.
Well, she could end up in Inverness, Wrexham, Portsmouth. Dover, or anywhere in between

, bur lets assume I go to the farm, no longer a farm, but yards, full of scaffolders, car dealers, truck drivers, probably most of them punt, I know some do, and maybe my business partner is there, a 50.s divorced, East Ender with two girls on the go, and some time punter, it would be entertainment for the few that are there

.
Just how many punters on here have been accused of rape for leaving a negative review, from a women who has accepted cash for sex?
I am sure one of the long term record keepers will have the answer

.
Reality though, how many have had hassle from a negative review, and if they have it is replies on here or shitty text messages to a punting phone

. Your analogy, even if I was employed, is thought up in desperation

If I was good at my job, and fucking a 16 year old is legal, if I have not paid her, Wtf could they do? When they stopped laughing

Now FYI, the last 16 year old I fucked, I married, and the result is now 40 years old

. Yes I do punt with younger women, but here is a true tale for you.
I have a great SB thing going, it involves all sorts, including group sex, when I first met her, she had told me she was 23, I got the collywobbles

, I listened to her, she is very sexually mature, mature in other ways too, then I asked her for ID, she did not have it with her, so we arranged to meet again, she had lied, but I already knew that, as she came clean, she is 21.
Get a grip on reality, this twat has used power and money to abuse, probably, rarely smoke without fire, he should not be able to influence anyone else and get paid for it, it is a price you pay for fake fame, he was a nobody, made famous by shite TV, and those that watch it.
Goggle did not pull the plug, without pressure from those they make money from, we know they do not give a fuck about anything but money, it is the money that is cutting him off, and money talks.
His money is going to need to do a lot of talking
