Author Topic: Miss_lilith - Birmingham - Difficult punt, not interested.  (Read 16603 times)


104 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (94 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
I leave that for you to decide.  :dash:

So not believable then as I thought.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steve1961

Obviously you are well within your rights to have your own little fantasy as we are all entitled to.

Offline MrBamboo

My take on the above...you go see a WG to have sex and empty your balls..why make any more of it..
If it's good great, if it's bad forget and move on.. it's a financial transaction nothing more..

Offline Steve1961

My take on the above...you go see a WG to have sex and empty your balls..why make any more of it..
If it's good great, if it's bad forget and move on.. it's a financial transaction nothing more..

+1 innit

Offline pbrown355

I'm just gutted not to be the one who got to make obvious but crap Tendulkar joke.

Offline jj8989

I don't know why, but I found this thread much more entertaining than the new game of thrones

Offline shed

Yet again she will be laughing her false titties off at the exposure she is getting on here

Offline Billy no mates

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,851
  • Likes: 55
  •  
  • Reviews: 67
Seen her (years ago, old profile), flippin loved every minute.


Loving even more, that she has become the new Rebecca for forum spicy times  :lol:

Offline Cryton123

On a slightly different note but related to Lilith.
which surgery is she going to have now?
My guess ''pussy reconstruction''

Face is good, boobs done, bum done so can't think of anything else other than to reconstruct those hanging flaps   :)

A girl with a clear case of body dysmorphia like Lilith will always find something to change.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,177
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Agreed. Also there is no evidence to show that Alex48 did not rubber up when he saw the bare backers.
Add to that Lilith is screened for STDs every 3 months as even with safe sex, you can't be too careful.
How many of us take the same precautions? See the review by The Owl when he saw Xenia a while back, a known barebacker. My earlier response refers.
Regarding SAAFE and Clienteye, if you register and check, you should find the same details that were tweeted. They are in the public domain.
Regarding the review, it is a negative and will stand although the reviewer, James or whoever has gone silent. I suspect he is watching this anonymously and enjoying it as it unfolds. He is yet to back up his claimed text exchange.
There are quite a few inconsistencies in his review that I will take with a pinch of salt.
How do you know she gets tested every 3 months, what is you association with her.  :unknown:

If you can see reports on ClientEye then she must be showing you, only members verified as sex workers can see reports.

Offline Steve1961

See her FAQ regarding getting tested.
I registered on Client eye years ago.

Offline alabama1

See her FAQ regarding getting tested.
I registered on Client eye years ago.
Do you advertise on VS mate, as i have never come across your profile on AW  :sarcastic:


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,177
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
See her FAQ regarding getting tested.
I registered on Client eye years ago.
So it's just her saying she gets tested? because you are stating it as fact and you can only know it's a fact if you are associated with her.

You can't see any reports on ClientEye unless you are a verified member and to be a verified member you have to prove you are a sex worker. Anyone can register but when you search for a number it shows a default of one report but no details can be seen.

So you must have some association with her for her to be showing you ClientEye reports.

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Seen her (years ago, old profile), flippin loved every minute.


Loving even more, that she has become the new Rebecca for forum spicy times  :lol:

Talking of which, saw she's chimed into one of Lilith's tweets. Must say she just looks the same as she did a decade ago (profile pics on here)...it was bit of freaky tweet though but she has vowed not to come back here  :D.....perhaps she ought to know Jamess99 is around anymore which could change her mind  :D
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Steve1961

So it's just her saying she gets tested? because you are stating it as fact and you can only know it's a fact if you are associated with her.

You can't see any reports on ClientEye unless you are a verified member and to be a verified member you have to prove you are a sex worker. Anyone can register but when you search for a number it shows a default of one report but no details can be seen.

So you must have some association with her for her to be showing you ClientEye reports.

Yes like many escorts on AW in their FAQs they state this. Why should us as punters disbelieve this? I guess we could ask to see their certification if they are willing to show this.

Regarding ClientEye, there are a few ways to search for information. Also, I know my way around software systems.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,177
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Yes like many escorts on AW in their FAQs they state this. Why should us as punters disbelieve this? I guess we could ask to see their certification if they are willing to show this.

Regarding ClientEye, there are a few ways to search for information. Also, I know my way around software systems.
Surprising as it might sound to you but some escorts have been known to tell the occasional porky. But white knights like you seem to believe any old crap they are told especially if it's their damsel who is saying it.

I don't believe you about client eye, there was a long thread about it recently and prior to that anyone registering could search for phone numbers and see all reports but they were watching the thread and that loophole was closed.

The more you post the more dodgy you come across as.

 

Offline JD69

The review does have a certain smell about it IMO. Having recently seen her (no review, what's the point), calling her a size 12 is nonsense. Her photos are also very accurate. Plus there's zero chance she had a smelly pussy, she's too professional in the way she conducts her bookings.

However her reactions to these events are concerning and I'm debating whether to book again as I wouldn't want to get caught in the crossfire.

Offline JontyR

Surprising as it might sound to you but some escorts have been known to tell the occasional porky.
:lol:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,177
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
The review does have a certain smell about it IMO. Having recently seen her (no review, what's the point), calling her a size 12 is nonsense. Her photos are also very accurate. Plus there's zero chance she had a smelly pussy, she's too professional in the way she conducts her bookings.

However her reactions to these events are concerning and I'm debating whether to book again as I wouldn't want to get caught in the crossfire.
FFS another white knight fanboy. How do you know how she conducts herself in her bookings, are you there at them all?

I thought you meant there was no point in you posting a review because you had already done one but I can't see it. So you are commenting on this review, making accusations about it and you haven't even reviewed her yourself and that gives you zero credibility.




Offline Picti

Agreed. Also there is no evidence to show that Alex48 did not rubber up when he saw the bare backers.
Add to that Lilith is screened for STDs every 3 months as even with safe sex, you can't be too careful.
How many of us take the same precautions? See the review by The Owl when he saw Xenia a while back, a known barebacker. My earlier response refers.
Regarding SAAFE and Clienteye, if you register and check, you should find the same details that were tweeted. They are in the public domain.
Regarding the review, it is a negative and will stand although the reviewer, James or whoever has gone silent. I suspect he is watching this anonymously and enjoying it as it unfolds. He is yet to back up his claimed text exchange.
There are quite a few inconsistencies in his review that I will take with a pinch of salt.

Are you really suggesting that a punter who repeatedly seeks sex workers who openly advertise bareback then wears a condom? Yes perhaps he pays their hourly rate and simply prays with them in some purifying ritual. I think the odds are against that. Let's be realistic, Lilith's screening was inefficient and she sucked some barebacker dick OWO.

Furthermore, if you are simply A N OTHER punter then you cannot possibly know her actual STI testing routine. A quarterly STI testing regime would be admirable, but even a cursory knowledge of STIs, incubation periods, etc highlights that for someone with multiple sexual partners, their test results are already expired and invalid at the point of receipt.

Does the possibility of a false and malicious review trouble me? Yes it does, as that would be against the ethos of the site. However, it is for the OP to corroborate his claims, and he either will or won't. It's then for the UKP brethren to base their conclusions on that, and I doubt many will be swayed by your intervention.

Does your obsequious, projectile rainbow glitter trouble me? Yes it does because again it's against the ethos of the site. By all means, challenge the review, ask incisive questions, etc, but do so without the nonsense evident in the quoted post.


Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Do you advertise on VS mate, as i have never come across your profile on AW  :sarcastic:

That's actually quite funny.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
A girl with a clear case of body dysmorphia like Lilith will always find something to change.

Hopefully a facial reconstruction as she is just too plain looking imo.
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jeanphillipe

Never been my cup of tea, but I had her Hotlisted due to the glowing reviews. However  after all the plastic surgery, no longer for me .

With regards to the review not sure what to make of it. Any escort can have a bad day but it does seem the OPs story has some inconsistencies.

I dont think it would make sod all difference as most people who want to see her and read that review would probably discard it in balance.

IMO escort can make a rebuttal. But persisting on a subject has a negative effect. Make your response and leave it at that is a good idea. Then let people make their own minds.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 03:40:38 pm by jeanphillipe »

Offline Generalstockinghead

So very Tempted to have a bash at this girl before she goes off again, sorry you had a bad one mate but I’m still tempted.  They don’t all work out for the best even on the most well reviewed girls

Offline The Owl

Pot, kettle, black?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149982.0

Using your logic, you caught an STD from Xenia and have passed it on to every escort you have seen although you rubbered up everytime? I presume that your cock hasn't dropped off and you are pissing fine?

That was a fucking annoying situation. Unfortunately the information surfaced on the old UKE forum after I'd fucked her and around the same time I had a condom blow out with another escort. As a matter of respect to the escorts I had arranged future bookings with I informed them of my double predicament. That resulted in cancelled bookings or offers of completely covered sexual activity. In at least one case an escort promptly refused to see me ever again even though I'd fucked an escort who had barebacked a client she had an affair with. In all cases I respected the decisions of all escorts involved, they put their health and the health of their other clients before money. Of course I got myself tested at Umbrella straight after the break but that would only clearly health so the escorts I'd fucked could feel safe. What followed was 6 months of test, once every 3 months, as well as vaccines for Hepatitis B.

Whilst it would be arguable that an escort can't check through all the feedback of some punters I've seen some with hundreds of feedback, in this case the barebacking client had something like 4 to 6 feedback with half being with barebackers. This would have been an easy check for an escort that genuinely gives a shit about avoiding barebackers rather than paying for her next hiatus/cosmetic surgery and responding to every pointless slight on a forum where she has 70+ positive reviews, 1 neutral and 1 negative review which I suspect may be a fake revenge review by a previously banned undesirable!

Typical white Knight behaviour Steve1961. You are so desperate to protect your favourite escort that you even launch an impotent attack on someone that takes a balanced approach to Lilith. I even retracted a lot of stuff I said about her when she was banned for trying to out a punter using UKP after it turned out to be another undesirable, bonatempora - who recently returned again as now banned UKP member Topgun1 (see why my alarm bells rang about this review possibly being James).

I'm curious about your claims you can see the information  on ClientEye. Have you simply registered as a sex worker and the requirements to pass that test are so pathetic anyone with an AW account that says service provider gets full access? Your inability to provide a real explanation other than IT skills adds weight to the belief that you are acting on behalf of Lilith on the forum and she is sharing information with you directly.

And as you love to defend Lilith, do you believe the forum admin team stitched Lilith up by banning accounts they said where the same as her, like cotycommander?

Offline JD69

FFS another white knight fanboy. How do you know how she conducts herself in her bookings, are you there at them all?

I thought you meant there was no point in you posting a review because you had already done one but I can't see it. So you are commenting on this review, making accusations about it and you haven't even reviewed her yourself and that gives you zero credibility.

Nope 'mate', I just turn up and fuck them. We're all allowed our opinion unless it's a dictatorship.

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Nope 'mate', I just turn up and fuck them. We're all allowed our opinion unless it's a dictatorship.

We don't know your opinion though because you haven't reviewed her.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JD69

Have a look at all the other positive reviews. That's pretty much my review and wasn't worth repeating ad nauseum. I focus on reviews that actually add something to the site. Like a TOFTT, shortage of reviews either way, or a review that goes against the grain or settles a debate. Deal with it.

As I said, I don't believe the review is the real story (where has the reviewer gone to?). It's quite clear Lilith has that laser focus needed to be very good at something and pretty much always delivers. However more recently it's clear to me that her focus (need to be the best) is pushing her over the edge. The retaliation to this was not acceptable and could put innocent people in the firing line. Even if she had outed the poster of the review, that of course wouldn't be even close to acceptable either. Reviews on here, good or bad are part of a WG's job and that should be accepted.

I won't be seeing her again unfortunately, so it's rather laugable to be be called a white knight. Though there's a bit of a schoolground mentaility on here sometimes, so it's no surprise.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,177
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Have a look at all the other positive reviews. That's pretty much my review and wasn't worth repeating ad nauseum. I focus on reviews that actually add something to the site. Like a TOFTT, shortage of reviews either way, or a review that goes against the grain or settles a debate. Deal with it.

As I said, I don't believe the review is the real story (where has the reviewer gone to?). It's quite clear Lilith has that laser focus needed to be very good at something and pretty much always delivers. However more recently it's clear to me that her focus (need to be the best) is pushing her over the edge. The retaliation to this was not acceptable and could put innocent people in the firing line. Even if she had outed the poster of the review, that of course wouldn't be even close to acceptable either. Reviews on here, good or bad are part of a WG's job and that should be accepted.

I won't be seeing her again unfortunately, so it's rather laugable to be be called a white knight. Though there's a bit of a schoolground mentaility on here sometimes, so it's no surprise.
I didn't say you weren't entitled to an opinion I said your opinion has no credibility. You are questioning the authenticity of a review of someone you haven't bothered reviewing yourself, along with making claims about her hygiene that you can't possibly know.

All reviews are of value no matter how many they have, repeated positive reviews show they consistently provide good service to all that they see.

Do you not realise had you posted a positive review of your own it would add one more to her review count and emphasise the point you are trying to make.  :unknown:

No 'schoolground' mentality just a situation of members mounting their white chargers to defend their favourite prossie.