Author Topic: Miss_lilith - Birmingham - Difficult punt, not interested.  (Read 16604 times)


104 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (94 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,061
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Initially she posted just the forum snapshot and then afterwards she added a clienteye report from 2019 with full number showing Kev. You probs just saw it when it first got posted and then it was just the saafe report.
:hi: :hi:

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Only thing i would say is that even if it is the same Raj and he missed some appointments in 2014 and then had a client eye report in 2019. Hows that prove that this review is true or not?

Do you have any reason to doubt this review?
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline theaccountant

Do you have any reason to doubt this review?

At the moment, it would be a lot of he said, she said. The OP hasn't logged in since last night, and Lilith has done what she has on Twitter, then backtracking at the same time. Even with the Positive Stretch Armstrong review, she had to have the "final say".

It's up to the readers to make their minds up whether it's a genuine review. I'm just taking it at face value for the time being until something changes.

As mentioned by others, I doubt this one negative will affect punters booking Lilith. So Best to just leave it.

Offline Cheltclient

There was never a client eye report posted it was a saafe report and it was redacted as per their rules

There was def a clienteye report posted at one point. That bit I do know. When I saw it, there were two images on the tweet. One  from Saafe with the number and address redacted. The second image was from Clienteye. There was a number on that screenshot and the bit I wasn’t 100% sure of was whether it was the full number. I think it was though.

It wasn’t there for long.

Offline jay121

Do you have any reason to doubt this review?


No not at all, if thats the ops experience thats his experience.

Offline theaccountant

There was def a clienteye report posted at one point. That bit I do know. When I saw it, there were two images on the tweet. One  from Saafe with the number and address redacted. The second image was from Clienteye. There was a number on that screenshot and the bit I wasn’t 100% sure of was whether it was the full number. I think it was though.

It wasn’t there for long.

Yeah, I agree. She did post the ClientEye report and the Saafe screenshot in one Tweet. The Saafe report had the OP's username attached to another one. The ClientEye report did show the full number, though I agree, I Don't know if the number is genuine, or the one the OP used to book Lilith. The ClientEye report reference's the Saafe report with a partial match, **'ing the last two digits. It makes me think that even if you didn't have the full number, you could have put anything for the last two digits and ClientEye would have returned back with the Saafe report. So was it the OP's number, idk.

She later cropped the images to remove the contact details.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 01:46:07 pm by theaccountant »

Offline jay121

Yeah, I agree. She did post the ClientEye report and the Saafe screenshot in one Tweet. The Saafe report had the OP's username attached to another one. The ClientEye report did show the full number, though I agree, I Don't know if the number is genuine, or the one the OP used to book Lilith. The ClientEye report reference's the Saafe report.

She later cropped the images to remove the contact details.

2 differant reports mate the saafe one was from 2014 and the clienteye one was  from 2019.  Neither proves or disproves the legitimacy  of this review
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 01:51:24 pm by jay121 »

Offline theaccountant

2 differant reports mate the saafe one was from 2014 and the clienteye one was  from 2019.  Neither proves or disproves the legitamcy  of this review

Yep, I amended my original post.

Agreed, her tweet has nothing to do with the legitimacy of this review. I'd say we're a bit concerned about how she went about defending herself and "possibly" exposing the OP on Twitter.

Offline Talbear

Daft question, but how do you view this on Client Eye..?? I thought it was for WGs with an advertised URL only… genuine question

Offline estats

I was curious to see if this was a genuine negative or not. So I viewed Miss_Liliths feedback on the adultwork site.

It all remains very positive, but what actually stands out is she appears no longer offering feedback on punters, or hasn't done so for well over a month.

Is it telling she doesn't seem to be bothered to give her time to feedback herself, even though she wants references for a booking, but yet has plenty of time to go after a punter on twitter.

I don't think it is fair on her if this report is made-up, but equally is the lack of being bothered to feedback to clearly genuine punters who have seen her just hinting she needs a break and isn't at her best.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 02:21:15 pm by estats »

Offline Cheltclient

2 differant reports mate the saafe one was from 2014 and the clienteye one was  from 2019.  Neither proves or disproves the legitimacy  of this review

Agreed. I was only really pointing out the issue with the Clienteye posting earlier  :drinks:

Offline The Owl

I was curious to see if this was a genuine negative or not. So I viewed Miss_Liliths feedback on the adultwork site.

It all remains very positive, but what actually stands out is she appears no longer offering feedback on punters, or hasn't done so for well over a month.

Is it telling she doesn't seem to be bothered to give her time to feedback herself, even though she wants references for a booking, but yet has plenty of time to go after a punter on twitter.

I don't think it is fair on her if this report is made-up, but equally is the lack of being bothered to feedback to clearly genuine punters who have seen her just hinting she needs a break and isn't at her best.

She's not the only escort that can't be arsed to leave feedback after a client has left them feedback first.

Offline estats

She's not the only escort that can't be arsed to leave feedback after a client has left them feedback first.

If it was something she had always done that would be fair enough I'd say, but it appears only in the last few months she has stopped, so I'm just saying does that give some support to a negative by demonstrating she cannot be bothered? It clearly cannot be a lack of time, because she has loads of time to go after someone on twitter, so is it just an indication of a lower service level to those who have seen her over the last few months?

I just noticed this, it may or may not be relevant.

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
2 pages already  :D the SP is known to be more temperamental than one of my cars.
I'm with the OP.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Owl

If it was something she had always done that would be fair enough I'd say, but it appears only in the last few months she has stopped, so I'm just saying does that give some support to a negative by demonstrating she cannot be bothered? It clearly cannot be a lack of time, because she has loads of time to go after someone on twitter, so is it just an indication of a lower service level to those who have seen her over the last few months?

I just noticed this, it may or may not be relevant.

Well some good escorts have been known to fall off the wagon and go from good to shit. Lilith is on another break from November (more cosmetic surgery perhaps) so if her standards have dropped there isn't long for punters to find out and review.

Feedback is always appreciated when I book via AW and leave feedback of my own, it can open new doors if escorts want recent positive feedback from other escorts before accepting a booking request, but compared to getting my dick sucked and fucked properly it's pretty trivial.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 02:54:28 pm by The Owl »

Offline Razor Boy

I had considered a booking and had sent a request for last week and she was not available for the day/time.
Now, no matter how good she sucks and fucks, because of her response and toy/pram throwing, she’s off the hotlist. I don’t need to be anywhere near drama queens when spending my punting pounds.
As stated, some good SP’s have had a bad reviews previously  ( made up or otherwise) and have kept schtum  and moved on, to no negative to their overall reputation.

It’s a no from me.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 04:30:12 pm by Razor Boy »

Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
She's not the only escort that can't be arsed to leave feedback after a client has left them feedback first.

I wonder what feedback she will give Alex48 on AW given half of his feedback is from barebackers, quite recent too.  :scare:

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Lilith going on the offensive/damage control on Twitter is typical of her, as is some of the typical fanboy responses on here. If Lilith wants to start sharing personal details of the suspected culprit on social media because she can't separate herself from every bloody criticism of her on here then it's her business to damage. She constantly engages in a game of one upmanship between UKP and that probably encourages some on here to have further digs at her. Throw in the fan boys drooling and fawning over her and it's an utter clusterfuck. The only one getting damaged by this obsession is Lilith as its putting regular punters off booking her, whilst rabid fan boys have an increased risk of becoming dodgy clients. Not my problem if she damages her brand, plenty more options if one escort self implodes over a forum.

Now here's the interesting thing. OP posted a Milron Keynnes review in the West Midlands yesterday, so not being a Helper I reported it to get the review moved. Then I had a look through his reviews out of curiosity. I saw that he had a habit of posting multiple reviews all at once and his punting was spread from London to Milton Keynnes to the West Midlands. Out of curiosity I did a search on the Lilith obssessd banned forum member James. Very quickly I saw a similar punting area and habit of posting reviews in batches. I also looked through OP's posting history and noticed that he'd dropped a negative for a £200 an hour booking he had placed but then in another post talked abou £180 being out of his league, something that James also fluctuated on. James was banned in 2020 around August I think and then OP joined in December 2020.

Obviously my suspicion are simply that, so I'm leaving them here and leaving it at that. Safe to say, if I'm right then Raj will eventually escalate his behaviour fro contributer to obsessive troll. If I'm wrong then sincerest apologies to OP.

Don't ever think of becoming a lawyer.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AffAlchemist

I’ve just returned to the punting game after 12 months out, I was very active on here too
Spent a lot of the last 12 months on sugarbabies and that’s great fun instead of escorts albeit more expensive
I messaged Lilith and don’t label me a white knight but she’s always been a solid Birmingham escort
Open to kinks, professional in all texts, comms and I used to be very reliable on my side but when I let her down on a punt she accepted it based on past meetings
I’ve not met her since the ass bolt ons but my t*ts bolt on review is one of the most commented posts on this site just search by most commented
I can’t comment on your punt as it’s your experience. But for punters looking for escorts in Birmingham in my opinion it’s …
Lilith
Hannah deluxe
Any other deluxe girl
Then it’s a struggle

Of course I’ll see Lilith before the next hiatus
Sorry to hear you had a shit time but even one of my punts when I was at a low point of my life she went further than I expected an escort to go and gave me a great punt with understanding

Look you may get people on an off day, you may be a prick yourself, I can be at
Times
But I’d say I’m bham lilith is a solid meet

Also as anyone who has punted with lilith will
Know she sits on your face
And I mean sits on it
You are buried in her pussy
I’ve never once felt it wasn’t clean. I’d say it’s one of the freshest I’ve eaten. Beats my ex wife haha


White knighting over haha  :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 09:07:44 pm by AffAlchemist »

Offline The Owl

I wonder what feedback she will give Alex48 on AW given half of his feedback is from barebackers, quite recent too.  :scare:

Now that was fucking careless!  :wackogirl:  :scare:

One of the most useful things about feedback is to spot punters who use barebackers!

Perhaps Lilith should focus less on forums and more on her clients feedback! You can't eliminate all barebackers but you can eliminate the ones that are open about it.

I wonder how likely the fan boys like Steve1961 are to promote their next punt with her? :bomb: :wacko: :coolgirl: :bomb:

Perhaps the fan boys can switch from 'it's been six months since I reviewed Lilith so I'd best write her another' to 'it's been 14 days since I saw Lilith and it doesn't burn when I pee'.  :sarcastic:

Well this negative review has escalated!  :dash:

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Now that was fucking careless!  :wackogirl:  :scare:

One of the most useful things about feedback is to spot punters who use barebackers!

Perhaps Lilith should focus less on forums and more on her clients feedback! You can't eliminate all barebackers but you can eliminate the ones that are open about it.

I wonder how likely the fan boys like Steve1961 are to promote their next punt with her? :bomb: :wacko: :coolgirl: :bomb:

Perhaps the fan boys can switch from 'it's been six months since I reviewed Lilith so I'd best write her another' to 'it's been 14 days since I saw Lilith and it doesn't burn when I pee'.  :sarcastic:

Well this negative review has escalated!  :dash:

 :lol:  :lol:
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline The Owl

:lol:  :lol:

Stand by for a twitter post of Lilith's last GUM check up results.

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
I’ve just returned to the punting game after 12 months out, I was very active on here too
Spent a lot of the last 12 months on sugarbabies and that’s great fun instead of escorts albeit more expensive
I messaged Lilith and don’t label me a white knight but she’s always been a solid Birmingham escort
Open to kinks, professional in all texts, comms and I used to be very reliable on my side but when I let her down on a punt she accepted it based on past meetings
I’ve not met her since the ass bolt ons but my t*ts bolt on review is one of the most commented posts on this site just search by most commented
I can’t comment on your punt as it’s your experience. But for punters looking for escorts in Birmingham in my opinion it’s …
Lilith
Hannah deluxe
Any other deluxe girl
Then it’s a struggle

Of course I’ll see Lilith before the next hiatus
Sorry to hear you had a shit time but even one of my punts when I was at a low point of my life she went further than I expected an escort to go and gave me a great punt with understanding

Look you may get people on an off day, you may be a prick yourself, I can be at
Times
But I’d say I’m bham lilith is a solid meet

Also as anyone who has punted with lilith will
Know she sits on your face
And I mean sits on it
You are buried in her pussy
I’ve never once felt it wasn’t clean. I’d say it’s one of the freshest I’ve eaten. Beats my ex wife haha


White knighting over haha  :wacko:

Think you're right, if I was active with prozzies and she hadn't had any bolt one, she'd have been one to justify going to.
She's a proper wind up merchant too, as you can tell from her Twitter page. Just hope she doesn't take it too far and go car crash crazy with any of her punter's details.
A deluded hooker who thinks the world revolves around and under her arse can go batshit crazy.
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline AffAlchemist

Think you're right, if I was active with prozzies and she hadn't had any bolt one, she'd have been one to justify going to.
She's a proper wind up merchant too, as you can tell from her Twitter page. Just hope she doesn't take it too far and go car crash crazy with any of her punter's details.
A deluded hooker who thinks the world revolves around and under her arse can go batshit crazy.

Yeah look we are here to review our own experiences
Good, bad and negative
This forum has saved me a fortune one shite punts
It’s also helped me find the good ones
If I were looking for a solid, kink friendly punt in Birmingham Lilith is number 1
The area is shit for great punts at this price range
Hannah and I can’t believe In the amount of punts I’ve not tried gorgeous Vicky but there’s three or four for me and then it’s drop down a league to lush and then scrape the barrel with Roms from
Viva and I’m not doing that

Offline Wood2017

Now that was fucking careless!  :wackogirl:  :scare:

One of the most useful things about feedback is to spot punters who use barebackers!

Perhaps Lilith should focus less on forums and more on her clients feedback! You can't eliminate all barebackers but you can eliminate the ones that are open about it.

I wonder how likely the fan boys like Steve1961 are to promote their next punt with her? :bomb: :wacko: :coolgirl: :bomb:

Perhaps the fan boys can switch from 'it's been six months since I reviewed Lilith so I'd best write her another' to 'it's been 14 days since I saw Lilith and it doesn't burn when I pee'.  :sarcastic:

Well this negative review has escalated!  :dash:

That’s absolute lunacy on Lilith’s part  :dash:

For her to insist on only seeing clients with adult work feedback and her still decide to meet a punter with several recent bare backers showing in his feedback is stupidity of the highest order  :dash:

Offline jay121

That’s absolute lunacy on Lilith’s part  :dash:

For her to insist on only seeing clients with adult work feedback and her still decide to meet a punter with several recent bare backers showing in his feedback is stupidity of the highest order  :dash:


Have to agree not too clever on her part.

Offline Steve1961

« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 12:39:13 am by daviemac »

Offline jay121

Pot, kettle, black?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149982.0

Using your logic, you caught an STD from Xenia and have passed it on to every escort you have seen although you rubbered up everytime? I presume that your cock hasn't dropped off and you are pissing fine?

I think you owe Brumish an apology mate

Offline Steve1961

I do. Apologies Brumish. Wrong quote button pressed. It is for The Owl to consider

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Lol...I was gonna say who the hell is Xenia :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Heading towards page 3 gently but surely. I can't wait

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 12:54:50 am by Tender.french.kiss »

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Heading towards page 3 gently but surely. I can't wait

Hidden Image/Members Only

Bet you're thinking, if only that idiot hadn't got herself banned from here  :crazy:
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Monk277

This isn't your review so why do you feel the need to trash it? If you want 'counter' this then do your own.

Because I really don’t believe it’s an honest review. There is something else going on here. Why would you stand out in the rain when there is a covered bus stop outside and a roof over the entrance. There were too many things in the description that are so different to what I experienced, they can’t just be a difference of opinion.


Offline pbrown355


Offline jay121



Now here's the interesting thing. OP posted a Milron Keynnes review in the West Midlands yesterday, so not being a Helper I reported it to get the review moved. Then I had a look through his reviews out of curiosity. I saw that he had a habit of posting multiple reviews all at once and his punting was spread from London to Milton Keynnes to the West Midlands. Out of curiosity I did a search on the Lilith obssessd banned forum member James. Very quickly I saw a similar punting area and habit of posting reviews in batches. I also looked through OP's posting history and noticed that he'd dropped a negative for a £200 an hour booking he had placed but then in another post talked abou £180 being out of his league, something that James also fluctuated on. James was banned in 2020 around August I think and then OP joined in December 2020.

Obviously my suspicion are simply that, so I'm leaving them here and leaving it at that. Safe to say, if I'm right then Raj will eventually escalate his behaviour fro contributer to obsessive troll. If I'm wrong then sincerest apologies to OP.

Another twist, someone claiming to be James has gone on SPs twitter feed to  say this is not him and Owl has it in for him.

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Is it me or does anybody else think that her butt cheeks are sagging?despite the cosmetic procedures, it seems gravity is taking its toll.
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Wood2017

Because I really don’t believe it’s an honest review. There is something else going on here. Why would you stand out in the rain when there is a covered bus stop outside and a roof over the entrance. There were too many things in the description that are so different to what I experienced, they can’t just be a difference of opinion.

Others may disagree, it’s only my opinion after all, but I think the two most damaging things to come out of this thread/review aren’t the review & it’s content (which some might believe and other may not) but it’s that;

A) Lilith may have shared punters details (admittedly I didn’t see that) but picked up on other people mentioning it.
B) That Lilith has got recent feedback from a punter who visits barebackers. If she’s only seeing people with feedback it’s inevitably going to leave a feedback trail so it’s either naive or careless on her part to have a bare backer chilling in her latest feedback.

The review may or may not be genuine but both of the above are self inflicted wounds from Lilith.

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,061
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Another twist, someone claiming to be James has gone on SPs twitter feed to  say this is not him and Owl has it in for him.

I wouldn’t believe anything he posted tbh..
He obviously has multiple accounts still on here. Haven’t you James???

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Without watering down the risks associated with barebacking, if Lilith sticks to her precautions of safe sex then it's no more riskier than any other punter really. Admittedly she should concentrate and filter those that openly admit by way of AW reviews perhaps.
Think she tried to mitigate the error regarding the disclosure of person details, which seems like a genuine mistake on her part I think.
My main worry is the two sides to her....her reviews suggest she's the best thing since sliced bread however, from the 'social' side of things it seems she's a real man hater who, along with all her fellow Wgs, like to denigrate their paying clients  :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jay121

I wouldn’t believe anything he posted tbh..
He obviously has multiple accounts still on here. Haven’t you James???

Nothing surprises me any more Kev. I have to say you mods do a great job of rooting the banned members out.

Offline Joball87

I think maybe SPs look more at positive escort feedback and a bit less on who was seen, unsure if that was the case here. There are quite a few of the local favourites who also have reviews from punters who apparently have met bb's - I was a bit surprised at how many tbh. That's just one of the inherent risks that will never go away, let alone any SPs who may Bb I pvt/with partners etc etc.

Offline chatbite

Just chiming in on this for what it's worth. I'm not going to say the OP's review is all bullshit but it's definitely pretty extreme and indicates that basically every detail went wrong. Having met Lilith I find it pretty shocking and couldn't be more opposite to my own experience, but as they say YMMV. It's his review and the truth is none of us will ever know what really happened. My gut always tells me there are three sides to a negative - the disappointed punters story, the defensive SP's story, and the reality which is probably somewhere in the middle of the two.

As for the fact she's met someone who sees BBers, for me I just think that's a risk we all take with any SP. The only difference here is that because she uses the AW review system more than most, we can see who she's met. I'd imagine any SP would have a similar history we just can't see it. So as long as she's being safe and so are we there's no more risk here than with anyone else in my mind. If anything I'm just surprised she let that one slip through without having a look for herself.

My only takeaway from this has been that she clearly doesn't react well to criticism but I can't say I'm all that surprised in this instance. For a start she's not used to it, and secondly it's such a bad review it's hardly surprising she's felt the need to enter the conversation. In hindsight she's made some bad decisions through this whole thing. I hope for her sake she doesn't repeat that in future as I expect it'll be far more damaging to her reputation than the review ever could have been.

After all is said and done I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. I like her and I think she's FAF so there's no reason for me to change my mind when my only experience was good. I can see why someone would avoid her after all of this though, after all it's our own hard earned money on the line so each to their own.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 12:51:29 pm by chatbite »

Offline Cheltclient

When I booked her, I think there had been some agro or drama, I certainly remember reading something. I also think I read something at the time of men hanging around threateningly outside her apartment. I seem to recall thinking I wouldn’t want to cross her but in the grand scheme, she had so many positives I was certain I’d have a great time and as I know im a good boy in a booking, I saw little risk as I was confident the service would be good, I’d write a good review, and wouldn’t awaken her dark side.

I’d be a little more cautious now. I think the agro on Twitter, I’d be worried about reviewing her honestly and if there were things I wasn’t entirely satisfied with.

For my part, she was an excellent booking. Two things from this review that did surprise me - and I’ll merely express surprise - was the comment about cleanliness and also the comments about her dress size. I guess people change and levels drop but that did create a raised eyebrow.

Offline JontyR

Honestly I reckon I'm more likely to see her now. The adoration shown for Lilith has been unsurpassed on any forum on any subject I've ever seen with the possible exception of the deification of Sachin Tendulakr on the Indian section of Cricinfo. Frankly I found it a little bit creepy and made me wonder if it were TGTBT.

I'm sure I would have looked to book previously if everything hadn't been so gushing. Now I think I may look to get in before departure in November if the stars align. 

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
What's Cricinfo? And does Tendulakr do outcalls in Brum area?
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jay121

What's Cricinfo? And does Tendulakr do outcalls in Brum area?

Tendulkar did tour around the uk, not sure outcalls. Defo retired lol

Offline Steve1961

Without watering down the risks associated with barebacking, if Lilith sticks to her precautions of safe sex then it's no more riskier than any other punter really. Admittedly she should concentrate and filter those that openly admit by way of AW reviews perhaps.
Think she tried to mitigate the error regarding the disclosure of person details, which seems like a genuine mistake on her part I think.
My main worry is the two sides to her....her reviews suggest she's the best thing since sliced bread however, from the 'social' side of things it seems she's a real man hater who, along with all her fellow Wgs, like to denigrate their paying clients  :thumbsdown:

Agreed. Also there is no evidence to show that Alex48 did not rubber up when he saw the bare backers.
Add to that Lilith is screened for STDs every 3 months as even with safe sex, you can't be too careful.
How many of us take the same precautions? See the review by The Owl when he saw Xenia a while back, a known barebacker. My earlier response refers.
Regarding SAAFE and Clienteye, if you register and check, you should find the same details that were tweeted. They are in the public domain.
Regarding the review, it is a negative and will stand although the reviewer, James or whoever has gone silent. I suspect he is watching this anonymously and enjoying it as it unfolds. He is yet to back up his claimed text exchange.
There are quite a few inconsistencies in his review that I will take with a pinch of salt.

Offline Tun210

On a slightly different note but related to Lilith.
which surgery is she going to have now?
My guess ''pussy reconstruction''

Face is good, boobs done, bum done so can't think of anything else other than to reconstruct those hanging flaps   :)

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30

Add to that Lilith is screened for STDs every 3 months as even with safe sex, you can't be too careful.


Did you go with her for these tests or is it just something she says.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steve1961

Did you go with her for these tests or is it just something she says.
I leave that for you to decide.  :dash: