Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Womens Euro football championship  (Read 3980 times)

Online mr.bluesky

To be honest I'm not a follower of women's football but the tournament kicks off on 6th July at Old Trafford with England v Austria, pretty sure the BBC will be covering  the tournament tournament extensively. ( no surprises there considering how much coverage they give to women's domestic football) the final will be at Wembley on 31st July. I don't know who is favourite but I guess England will be fancied to do well on home soil or will they flatter to deceive like the mens team. Will anyone be tuning in or does it hold zero interest to the many male football fans on this forum  :unknown: who will be the first to post about only watching it to see if they swap shirts at the end of the game. (Damn that's me)   :)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 07:21:53 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline stanley2010

Literally zero interest.

Chelsea women's stadium is literally just down the road, about 10 quid for a ticket - never went to watch.

I wish YouTube stopped showing women football contents on my feed.

Actually, thats a lie. I do watch women football when Alisha Lehmann is on. Not for her football skills though :D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 07:21:27 pm by stanley2010 »

Online willie loman

i enjoyed the womens world cup, so will be following it, always good betting opportunities for those who like short odds in these sort of competitions.

Offline Gordon Bennett

At least that smug pious twat Rapinoe won't be involved. That said I suppose it's odds on Beeb will rope her in as a pundit..... fuck listening to her for even one second though.

Online RedKettle

I suspect this will be unpopular but I started watching some women's football and found it excellent.  Less physical and more skillful.

I am planning to watch the women's 6 nation rugby this time around.

Online willie loman

At least that smug pious twat Rapinoe won't be involved. That said I suppose it's odds on Beeb will rope her in as a pundit..... fuck listening to her for even one second though.

its your sunny outlook on life that i enjoy, your relentless optimism.

Offline lamboman

I detest football but whenever I catch any womens football they seem to have a lot more balls than the "men".
Very little of the pathetic falling over and feigning injury.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Thephoenix

I detest football but whenever I catch any womens football they seem to have a lot more balls than the "men".

....or arguing with the referee.

Online mr.bluesky

Agree. The skill level might not be the same as the mens game but you don't get the silly faking injuries and diving and as Thephoenix says they respect the referee more. I often think there are as many "pussies" on the pitch during a mens game as you would get watching a women's game.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 05:51:24 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline anotherwoody69

Literally zero interest.

Chelsea women's stadium is literally just down the road, about 10 quid for a ticket - never went to watch.

I wish YouTube stopped showing women football contents on my feed.

Actually, thats a lie. I do watch women football when Alisha Lehmann is on. Not for her football skills though :D

A little collection for you External Link/Members Only
 :dance: :dance:

Online mr.bluesky

A little collection for you External Link/Members Only
 :dance: :dance:

Very nice  :thumbsup: I hope she's playing for the Switzerland  🇨🇭  team this tournament . I might be tempted to tune in and watch their games if she is

Offline catweazle

I got given a ticket to the women's football tournament  during the 2012 olympics.  Quite enjoyable, far fewer tackles though ( they seemed to rely more on opposition  error to get the ball) and certainly  no simulation.

No yellow or red cards, either.

Offline Romeo Sensini

No thanks. I remember the schoolboy internationals that used to be televised (70s/80s). Probably similar skill level. And as for Alisha Lehman, hasn’t she just a fat arse like jack grealish?

Offline Stevelondon

Absolutely spot on.
How the fuck the men have the cheek to keep doing it I never know. Don’t they know there are a hundred bloody cameras on their every move nowadays.
Slightest touch on the shoulder and player puts two hands up to his face cos he’s been poleaxed. Then there’s the obligatory touching of his face for the copious amounts of blood from his gashed cheek.
Fuckin cheating idiots

Offline Thephoenix

Absolutely spot on.
How the fuck the men have the cheek to keep doing it I never know. Don’t they know there are a hundred bloody cameras on their every move nowadays.
Slightest touch on the shoulder and player puts two hands up to his face cos he’s been poleaxed. Then there’s the obligatory touching of his face for the copious amounts of blood from his gashed cheek.

Fuckin cheating idiots

Maybe they should all spend a month each year playing rugby.

Online mr.bluesky

Maybe they should all spend a month each year playing rugby.

They wouldn't last 3 minutes on a rugby pitch.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 06:12:27 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline king tarzan

I would only watch goal ⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽celebrations and the tops come off revealing bra less ⚽⚽👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋🙌👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline king tarzan

No thanks. I remember the schoolboy internationals that used to be televised (70s/80s). Probably similar skill level. And as for Alisha Lehman, hasn’t she just a fat arse like jack grealish?

When women compete in men's sports it's pub level standard..
Cricket football boxing

Simpletto

Tennis they are brilliant for example

Offline stevedave

When women compete in men's sports it's pub level standard..
Cricket football boxing

Simpletto

Tennis they are brilliant for example

I wouldn't tell Katie Taylor that.

Online mr.bluesky

Just flicking through the channels and seen a bit of the England v Netherlands  womens game. Can somebody explaine why England are wearing Orange shirts and Netherlands white when traditionally its the other way around  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

Just flicking through the channels and seen a bit of the England v Netherlands  womens game. Can somebody explaine why England are wearing Orange shirts and Netherlands white when traditionally its the other way around  :unknown:

Who's overall the yummier delicious team?👅👅👅😋😋😋

Offline Thephoenix

They both decided to wear their team's new away kits.
Why? :unknown:
Goodness knows!
Maybe a commercial ploy to display new away kits and encourage sales???????

Online mr.bluesky

They both decided to wear their team's new away kits.
Why? :unknown:
Goodness knows!
Maybe a commercial ploy to display new away kits and encourage sales???????

That can only be the reason. To confuse things even more England women are managed by a Dutch woman and Netherlands women are managed by an English man   :wacko:

Offline Rockhead

That can only be the reason. To confuse things even more England women are managed by a Dutch woman and Netherlands women are managed by an English man   :wacko:

Just checked and orange is indeed the new England away strip. However, it does seems absolutely bonkers to wear this particular kit:

a. at home!
b. against the Dutch of all people

However, if it's inspiring them to win 5-1 maybe we should go with it.

Online Dark Vader

Will be watching England's opening match with an open mind and giving a fair assessment. Come on ladies. It's your time to shine!

Online Dark Vader

Will be watching England's opening match with an open mind and giving a fair assessment. Come on ladies. It's your time to shine!
Well done on the win girls but not for me Beeky. English school boys 12-15 level at best.

Online mr.bluesky

Well done on the win girls but not for me Beeky. English school boys 12-15 level at best.

Likewise, a scrappy game, poor standard of football. I don't think I will be tuning in to watch anymore games.

Offline Coriniumstud

Just another typical game at Old Trafford, piss poor standard and a lack of skill and quality

Offline Thephoenix

:rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I was also wondering if having small feet to be able to stand nearer the sink affects their game. :unknown:

Online mr.bluesky

I was also wondering if having small feet to be able to stand nearer the sink affects their game. :unknown:

Nah, it's the stilleto heels they insist on having on their football boots means they can't run very fast or kick the ball properly.  Watching last nights game some of them couldn't trap a bag of cement  :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

It was very poor indeed. As for crowing about the attendance it was clearly one big giant school trip. I'd actually feel sorry for any curious chap that bought a ticket - he'd be viewed like an oddball hanging around the swings in a park - not a good look at all!

Offline king tarzan

Nah, it's the stilleto heels they insist on having on their football boots means they can't run very fast or kick the ball properly.  Watching last nights game some of them couldn't trap a bag of cement  :D

Ooh stop being so sexist!!😂😂😂😂😂

Offline suttonporksword

I like to think I am fair minded and never been accused of being sexist. What does infuriate me is positive discrimination. Why is the vile sue Smith on sky sports every day commenting on premier league issues. Far more qualified pundits who have actually played in the league to comment. Womens football now seems to be reported at the same level as premier league. I would like to know how many clubs are commercially viable based on the attendances they get or more realistically mens clubs and sky subscribers are subsidising them. Watched 15 mins of the England game, crap atmosphere even with a big crowd, no aggression and crap quality football. Would rather watch sunday league while having my eyeballs tattooed

Online willie loman

the first game of any tournament is often poor, anyone who has actually played on the pitch with a club standard women, will have been favourably impressed with her skill level etc,  i was in goal and it was a kick about . i support womens football, and am enjoying the betting so far

Offline Gordon Bennett

Hardly any crowd at St.Marys tonight. Thought they'd sold loads of tickets for the tournament???? Clearly there's a difference between disseminating tickets to schools, clubs, sponsors and partners AND actually getting customers to rock up and watch the game?

Be fair, same happened at Euro96 with loads of half empty stadiums for group games but FA saying it didn't matter cos the tickets had been sold.

Online willie loman

Hardly any crowd at St.Marys tonight. Thought they'd sold loads of tickets for the tournament???? Clearly there's a difference between disseminating tickets to schools, clubs, sponsors and partners AND actually getting customers to rock up and watch the game?

Be fair, same happened at Euro96 with loads of half empty stadiums for group games but FA saying it didn't matter cos the tickets had been sold.

you sort of answered your own point, the future of mens football in many ways requires women getting interested, when i was a youth there were few women at the game, big difference these days.

Online mr.bluesky

you sort of answered your own point, the future of mens football in many ways requires women getting interested, when i was a youth there were few women at the game, big difference these days.

I bet there are more women today who follow the mens game than follow the womens game. From watching the England game yesterday it sounded like the crowd was mainly made up of school kids  :unknown: There always seem to be women football pundits giving their "expert" view on mens games but didn't see a man giving his views on last night's England v Austria game.( mind you he probably had better things to do than watch that shite that was served up last night)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 08:31:46 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online willie loman

I bet there are more women today who follow the mens game than follow the womens game. From watching the England game yesterday it sounded like the crowd was mainly made up of school kids  :unknown: There always seem to be women football pundits giving their "expert" view on mens games but didn't see a man giving his views on last night's England v Austria game.( mind you he probably had better things to do than watch that shite that was served up last night)
the point is that women are following football, and they are an important market, its early days in the womans game, and i for one think its a great development, there was insane resistance to women entering every level of male life over the years, but i can hardly think of an area of activity that hasnt benefitted from them. one thing is for sure, the ladies wont be sneaking out of their hotels, hitting the town, and showing what hellraisers they are, infantile antics that the men get up to in every sport, and much applauded on this forum, but not by me.

Offline king tarzan

Will there ever be a mixed sex England international football team??
Next step ahead :scare: :dash: :scare: :dash:

Offline spiralnotebook

I’ll start watching when ‘topless’ and ‘baby oil’ are the norm.

Online Dark Vader

women entering every level of male life
Have you seen the latest recruitment video for the armed forces on TV? USA is in a similar vein. Go check out the Chinese and Russian equivalent and then come tell us who you'd rather have defending you. By the way Spain v Finland. Quality and skill level much better than ours.

Online mr.bluesky

External Link/Members Only

Tough little bastards the Chinese. If they don't shoot you they probably beat the crap out of you with their martial art skills  :scare:

Offline Bogof60

Just watched England and Northern Ireland Women's Euros tonight.

Can anyone say that the first goal from Beth Mead was not pure class.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Bogof60

Oops sorry

It was Fran Kirby

The Beth Mead one was pretty good as well. :music:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 10:24:37 pm by Bogof60 »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Online Blackpool Rock

Just watched England and Northern Ireland Women's Euros tonight.

Can anyone say that the first goal from Beth Mead was not pure class.
Have you posted this on the wrong thread, this is the football thread  :rolleyes:

Online mr.bluesky

Have you posted this on the wrong thread, this is the football thread  :rolleyes:

:D Interest in this tournament will soon disappear when England loose to Germany in the semi final  ( probably on penalties) then we can look forward to the new season and start watching proper football and the World Cup in Qatar.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Bogof60 has posted on the wrong thread but I suspect not for the reason you mean, there is a thread dedicated to the women's Euros.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=347544.0