Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Womens Euro football championship  (Read 3979 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

I just hope we don't have to wait another 56 years to win another tournament   :dash:

Offline king tarzan

Indeed, well done girls. 

Now when do we go back to not giving a shit about women's football?

Its a fake Rolex...

Simpletto signor 🙌🙌🙌

The real Rolex winners will be in November
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bigden40

I just hope we don't have to wait another 56 years to win another tournament   :dash:

To be fair if you’re counting a lower standard than the full men's game then England have won trophies at U-21, U-20, etc far more recently than 1966, including the U-19s just last month.

Offline mr.bluesky

To be fair if you’re counting a lower standard than the full men's game then England have won trophies at U-21, U-20, etc far more recently than 1966, including the U-19s just last month.

That's true we have won tournaments at international level in u21 etc  :thumbsup:

Offline mr.bluesky

Its a fake Rolex...

Simpletto signor 🙌🙌🙌

The real Rolex winners will be in November

If its the World Cup your talking about the real winners will be in December ( 18th to be precise as that's the final date) somehow I can't see it being England on current form  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

If its the World Cup your talking about the real winners will be in December ( 18th to be precise as that's the final date) somehow I can't see it being England on current form  :unknown:

I didn't mention England..
They have no chance at all

Offline tp69

Marathon is not ultra-endurance. There’s a 10% difference between men and women in marathon, this narrows to 4% for ultra-marathon (50-100 miles).

Women start to outperform men at running distances approaching 200 miles.   Pretty niche I know.

External Link/Members Only

Didn't realise we were talking about a distance that almost doesn't exist in sport. Literally never seen a single event of 200 miles. Not saying there isn't one but that's as niche as it gets. Anything beyond 100 milers and there's little point as the field won't be representative. Even anything beyond a marathon because there's very little money in it, meaning any athlete with any real ability to win, is focused on events up to the marathon.

Offline king tarzan

Free solo rock climbing...
That has to be the ultimate
I now my head in awe to those people who even attempt it

Offline Blackpool Rock

I didn't watch it as forgot it was on and when I turned the TV on it was just going into extra time but I still switched over to C4 to watch the F1 highlights.
It literally only briefly got a mention today at work as a passing comment when talking about real footy and it appears nobody at work watched it and basically said they weren't arsed

Offline king tarzan

I didn't watch it as forgot it was on and when I turned the TV on it was just going into extra time but I still switched over to C4 to watch the F1 highlights.
It literally only briefly got a mention today at work as a passing comment when talking about real footy and it appears nobody at work watched it and basically said they weren't arsed

Would you of forgot if it was the real England team??

Offline catweazle

It was the real England team

I guess in your misogynistic way you only regard the Men's team as a "real" team.

Sad.

Offline Grandslam

I'm guessing real English isn't your first language.

Offline bigden40

Free solo rock climbing...
That has to be the ultimate
I now my head in awe to those people who even attempt it

I used to do this in my reckless youth. 

Anyone interested in the sport should watch the Alex Honnold ascent of El Capitan on Netflix, it’s called Free Solo. Fucking unbelievable the degree of technical climbing required on that route, so exposed. Even attempting to free solo “the boulder problem” requires a degree of bravery bordering on clinically insane when the tiniest error will result in a 500m fall.

Offline king tarzan

I guess in your misogynistic way you only regard the Men's team as a "real" team.

Sad.

That's the facts
Stop being deluded and wise up
Stop being a sissy

Fair enough.. it's only fake..
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 05:16:37 pm by king tarzan »

Offline king tarzan

I used to do this in my reckless youth. 

Anyone interested in the sport should watch the Alex Honnold ascent of El Capitan on Netflix, it’s called Free Solo. Fucking unbelievable the degree of technical climbing required on that route, so exposed. Even attempting to free solo “the boulder problem” requires a degree of bravery bordering on clinically insane when the tiniest error will result in a 500m fall.

Man I'm captivated by that free solo rock climbing..
But armchair VERY STRICTLY ONLY...

Offline Thephoenix

Leading tabloid newspapers in Germany have labelled The Lioness's win ' The new Wembley fraud', drawing parallels with Geoff Hurst's controversial goal in 1966.

They claim there should have been a foul given to Germany for a handball in the goal line melee earlier in the game, despite it being checked by VAR.

"They don't like it up 'em, Mr Mainwaring!"  :D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 06:12:23 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline willie loman

why dont you embrace your mediocrity? british teams celtic and man united, won in the 60s cos they were way fitter than  everyone else, once the europeans got as fit as us it was all over,,remember england won in extra time, george best grew up playing park football, games that lasted 5 hours, once the rules on robust play changed, the game was up.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 06:21:30 pm by willie loman »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Very sporting of ze jerries eh;?. Faces like thunder poor sods, not used  to loosing are they@{{

Still whem the real english team have thrashed them 5 nill and not lost on Penalties be summatt eh:?.

Offline Marmalade

The most memorable moment of the match for me happened afterwards in Tescos. Just has Chloe Kelly with her enormous rack did a whip off in celebration of her hero, Brandi Chastain, a young woman in the aisles had done similarly. Except she had a better rack and with almost see-through sports couture, big amazing pokies staring right at me. With a supreme effort of will power, I hauled my gaze away to return her big smile (as I crashed into her fucking trolley).  If my brain had been a bit quicker I would have asked her if she enjoyed the game. Football is not the only sport where fast reflexes don’t fail to miss opportunities. Speaking of which, although the first half was good, Chloe’s extra time clinching goal is the bit that will doubtless inspire many would-be sports stars. The ‘ode’ to Brandi Chastain simply cements the publicity.

Good luck to them!! (Even if they are, as someone suggested today, mostly gay or bi.)

I'm guessing real English isn't your first language.

Nah. Real English is only spoken in Scotland.   :D

Offline Moby Dick

Why does her bra look like a stingrays face :unknown:
Maybe to compliment her chocolate starfish?

Offline mr.bluesky

Leading tabloid newspapers in Germany have labelled The Lioness's win ' The new Wembley fraud', drawing parallels with Geoff Hurst's controversial goal in 1966.

They claim there should have been a foul given to Germany for a handball in the goal line melee earlier in the game, despite it being checked by VAR.

"They don't like it up 'em, Mr Mainwaring!"  :D

Not known as sauerkrauts for nothing   :D

Offline Marmalade

Not known as sauerkrauts for nothing   :D
:D
True, they've never been known for a sense of humour!

But tabloids have to make a meal out of something or other. If England had lost, the Daily Mail would have just been a bit miserable about – probably less than German ones mention as England were only thought to be 'in with a chance' whereas the German side considered themselves unbeatable. Glancing at the online version of the Mail, I was only mildly suprised to think there was no war in Ukraine, Truss and Sunak were no longer worth mentioning. there was suddenly no cost of living or energy crisis and basically nothing had hapening in the world for 56 years until the wee Chloe girl knocked in a lucky ball in due to God favouring his chosen country with a miracle. Pages and pages of William and England's triumph, the Queen and England's triumph, anybody else and England's triumph, right down to what the girlies did in their offtime. Some sort of commonwealth woke-games in Brum had been covered the day before and no longer mattered. :dance:

So a German tabloid squeezing an attention-grabbing headline is almost mild by comparison. I congratulated England's triumph –– which is more than they did when Scotland's story, Braveheart, won Oscars and applause from every other country in the world.

The krauts did indeed look like humiliated prisoners of war due to face no less than an expletive-soaked firing squad or worse when they would get home. But I guess everybody is allowed to be sourfaced from time to time.  :cool:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Nope i'd have been thinking about it for days beforehand

Offline Bogof60

Must say Getting   tad pissed off with the over hyping of this.

Fed up with everyone going on about how much better this is than the men's game. It isn't.

It's good to win a major trophy and there was some great play.
But leave it there FFS
It's not the same standard as the men's game which is celebrated worldwide.

Enjoyable none the less.

Keeps us going till the season kickes off next week.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 11:31:11 pm by Bogof60 »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline mr.bluesky

Fed up with everyone going on about how much better this is than the men's game. It isn't.

But leave it there FFS

Enjoyable none the less.

The season has already kicked off incase you hadn't noticed.  Football does exist outside the Premier league.  :dash: ( There are some people who actually support teams outside the Premier league  :unknown: )
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 06:06:49 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline king tarzan

But leave it there FFS

Enjoyable none the less.

Compensation win because England will never win the world cup..

Unless they get 2002 2006 comparable sides with Gascoigne type world class player who runs with the ball taking on player after player yes then they are competitive..
2002 2006 were in my opinion the best defences in world football..
Midfield was competitive, but other teams had better players..
Strikers were good..
But I think super big selfish egos didn't let sides gel as playing for the country unit
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 09:44:22 am by king tarzan »

Offline bigden40

But leave it there FFS

Enjoyable none the less.

Indeed, the standard was barely non-league at times.  There are great moments for sure, but overall the skill and athleticism is just not there. 

A great example of this, for me, was when on 90 mins with the score at 1-1, England have a free kick about 25m out.  The play?  A floated cross into the box which is cleared easily.  WTF!  Seriously, no one on the team is able to have a pop on goal?

Offline Marmalade

So eloquent too  :rolleyes:

:D I thought for a minute that was going to be full of effing…

Thing is, they are (mostly?) young girls from very ordinary backgrounds. While the extra time “moment” was iconic, and the “result” was iconic, we don’t know how long that will last. Should the govt start pouring lots of money into women’s football (for some woke reason… or in the hope that it might eventually pay for itself.)

Maybe Chloe what’sherface will pop up next year or the year after on Strictly — together with other ‘celebrities’ that everyone has mostly forgotten about and can no longer place. She seems to be in easy street financially just now so let’s see what she makes of it (and how long sponsorships last).

Offline king tarzan

The entertainment value of these events globally watching from the armchair with peanuts crisps and a beer is absolutely priceless.

Offline king tarzan

Thing is, they are (mostly?) young girls from very ordinary backgrounds. While the extra time “moment” was iconic, and the “result” was iconic, we don’t know how long that will last. Should the govt start pouring lots of money into women’s football (for some woke reason… or in the hope that it might eventually pay for itself.)

Maybe Chloe what’sherface will pop up next year or the year after on Strictly — together with other ‘celebrities’ that everyone has mostly forgotten about and can no longer place. She seems to be in easy street financially just now so let’s see what she makes of it (and how long sponsorships last).

Anyway the women done the deed by winning..
Well done for effort and achievement.. good luck to them in increasing the personal wealth off this achievement..
Now thankfully forgotten process is beginning
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 11:36:18 am by king tarzan »

Online Gordon Bennett

I see former lovers and partners are now crawling out of the woodwork with various stories and  "personal" and "intimate" photos..... Welcome to the world of the famous celebrity footballer young ladies.

The chaps get stick for their remoteness, aloofness and closed-off personas but people forget they are under constant seige from leeches and vampires trying to make a fast buck. Be interesting to see how long Lionesses can maintain their fresh-faced innocence and accessibility once the parasites and gold-diggers start going after them.

Offline mr.bluesky

Indeed, the standard was barely non-league at times.  There are great moments for sure, but overall the skill and athleticism is just not there. 

A great example of this, for me, was when on 90 mins with the score at 1-1, England have a free kick about 25m out.  The play?  A floated cross into the box which is cleared easily.  WTF!  Seriously, no one on the team is able to have a pop on goal?

If I recall every cross into the box was dealt comfortably by the German defence apart from the goal scored from the corner. Some big lasses in that German team. In the second half when England were under pressure they did not string together more than 2 passes without giving the ball away. :dash:

Offline king tarzan

I see former lovers and partners are now crawling out of the woodwork with various stories and  "personal" and "intimate" photos..... Welcome to the world of the famous celebrity footballer young ladies.

The chaps get stick for their remoteness, aloofness and closed-off personas but people forget they are under constant seige from leeches and vampires trying to make a fast buck. Be interesting to see how long Lionesses can maintain their fresh-faced innocence and accessibility once the parasites and gold-diggers start going after them.

These winning women have come through sexist barriers to achieve what they did..
They should be left alone now to revel in there success..

Anyone coming out to tarnish them should be ignored..
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 03:17:09 pm by king tarzan »

Offline Stevelondon

Sad.

Fucking sad....and this is me thinking that, who is a Newcastle Supporter and has endured countless years of misery.
I go back to the days when footballers were called Stan, Nat, Bobby etc. Not that it has anything to do with it of course.
Look at the men playing now and they all spend more money on fucking hairstyles than any of the women playing.

I love the game but I will always be complaining about the way those men fake injury, fall over as if being beheaded at the slightest touch etc.
Its got naff all to do with money and winning at all costs. Thats a load of bollocks.
The people who are in charge of world football have let players get away with it for so long. It is now ingrained into the game. If fucking rugby players can be respectful, then so can a bunch of overpaid nancy boys. They look so pathetic sometimes it makes me puke.

The women won. They are women and they play the same sport as blokes so I have no idea why the need to make comparisons.
If England boys have won trophies then alls good. We should be hailing them too.
As long as the so called real men are still not winning anything. Then I shall be shouting what an expensive shower of losers they are.
Howay the lasses.........fucking well done.

Offline mr.bluesky

I did notice in a few games there were a few of the women going to ground a bit too easily with the merest touch but it's not as bad as the mens game. Nothing worse than seeing any player falling over and throwing their arms up in the air appealing for a foul ( Jack Grealish especially)

Offline ronthebrummie

I’ve seen the photos and they look nice

Offline Steve2

I think she was M. Radio interview and she hoped her dad wasn't listening  :rolleyes:

Offline king tarzan

I did notice in a few games there were a few of the women going to ground a bit too easily with the merest touch but it's not as bad as the mens game. Nothing worse than seeing any player falling over and throwing their arms up in the air appealing for a foul ( Jack Grealish especially)

MMA bareknuckle boxing boxing lethwei muay Thai

Real men are real men..

Offline The0neAnd0nly

MMA bareknuckle boxing boxing lethwei muay Thai

Real men are real men..

Can you change your avatar back please I'd only just programmed myself to skip past anything that had your last one next to it?!

(Only joking your posts make me laugh)  :lol:

Offline mr.bluesky

So now the newspapers are saying they should all receive "gongs" or titles for winning the tournament.  Sorry no way, Only a few of the 1966 England World Cup winning team were knighted, and the Women won the Euros not the World Cup, most will now sign lucrative sponsorship deals. How many ordinary people get recognition or awards for doing a good job , Yes they did well to win the tournament but let's not get carried away.

Offline mr.bluesky

What has crept under the radar is the fact that England's mens team recently won the European u19's championship.  Didn't see a big fuss made about that or hardly any newspaper coverage
 :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

So now the newspapers are saying they should all receive "gongs" or titles for winning the tournament.  Sorry no way, Only a few of the 1966 England World Cup winning team were knighted, and the Women won the Euros not the World Cup, most will now sign lucrative sponsorship deals. How many ordinary people get recognition or awards for doing a good job , Yes they did well to win the tournament but let's not get carried away.
I believe hardly anyone got a medal for winning the 66 final at the time as they thought it would be a common occurrence, wonder how that panned out  :rolleyes:
Alf Ramsey got Knighted in 67, Bobby Charlton had to wait until 1994 and Geoff Hurst until 1998 though they did get lesser awards before that as did some other players.
Bobby Moore died in 1993 and it's a shame not to see his name on the Knighthood list, I believe he only got an OBE in 67

Offline mr.bluesky

I believe hardly anyone got a medal for winning the 66 final at the time as they thought it would be a common occurrence, wonder how that panned out  :rolleyes:
Alf Ramsey got Knighted in 67, Bobby Charlton had to wait until 1994 and Geoff Hurst until 1998 though they did get lesser awards before that as did some other players.
Bobby Moore died in 1993 and it's a shame not to see his name on the Knighthood list, I believe he only got an OBE in 67

Sad that many of that team were no longer alive when the others received their knighthoods

Offline Stevelondon

Ridiculous that the captain of the 1966 winning side was not knighted.
Bobby Stiles neither.

Mind you. Knighthoods get handed out too easily now. More so now than ever.
It’s not what you do but who you know.

If I was offered one I’d refuse. 😂

Why would I want to be a sir when the likes of Jimmy Saville were gonged. Not forgetting that fat thieving cunt Philip Green.

Offline mr.bluesky

Ridiculous that the captain of the 1966 winning side was not knighted.
Bobby Stiles neither.

Mind you. Knighthoods get handed out too easily now. More so now than ever.
It’s not what you do but who you know.

If I was offered one I’d refuse. 😂

For services to shagging  and punting  :D  (ps I think you mean Nobby Stiles)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 04:49:45 pm by mr.bluesky »