Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Ravishing- Clapham Junction - Prosecco flavoured deep throat - Rematch  (Read 14185 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only

I visited her this weekend and I had not seen her since my first visit in October.

I walked into her flat and 2 seconds later we were snogging in her room by the huge mirrors. I was hard before I even got my clothes off. I’ve never ditched them so fast in my life. I did the paper work, headed for the shower and once I got back, the chilled prosecco appeared from nowhere. We stood together, clinked glasses and she started snogging. There was a bit of wine swapping between us I think. She took another mouthful and dropped to her knees and started deep throating my boner. “ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh!” I was moaning. She said it tastes better with prosecco. I pulled her up and got her kit off. The bra-top went up; the skirt and pants went down. Soon it was all on the floor. I pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her grinding my boner on and holding her arse. We must have been snogging for about 15 minutes. She was wanking me and I fingered her as well. We were both getting pretty worked up. No faking from her – the real deal. She was almost biting me and, for a sec, I wondered if there’d be marks visible later, but I pressed on regardless. She was scratching my butt and I think trying to stick her finger up my ass!

She went into OWO. It was very deep with lots of gagging. It started with me kneeling and I got her lovely arse up in the air for the rear view which I’ve come to enjoy in so many of my sessions. I slapped her cheeks and ran my fingers gently around her pussy and ass-hole, as she kept on licking the shaft and, by turns, DT-ing me.
Hidden Image/Members Only
Then I lay back and parted my legs while she slobbered all over my balls, sucked them into her mouth and went back on the cock for more “ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh!” Either she was head-banging me or I was face-fucking her. It was hard to tell.

I wanted some mouth action as well and we moved into 69. I was lashing away at her. She can take whatever I was throwing at her. I must have spent ten minutes or more working her clit. She guided me to the spot with her finger and I kept focusing on it while her vocals came back. All the while, the “ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh!” kept going.

I wanted to give her a little break so we grabbed more prosecco and walked over to the mirror. I asked her to put her heels on and I stood behind groping her arse, tits and pussy whilst she admired herself. I got her to fluff my cock just to keep junior nice and hard for the next section. She knelt down and did a bit more prosecco flavoured DT on me before I decided to start the shag. There was a comfy chair there which gave me an idea. Also Roxy is very light and dainty so I was confident the manoeuvre would work.

Once rubbered, I moved the chair round to face the mirror. I sat facing the mirror and she sat on me with her back turned to me also facing the mirror. She pushed my hard on into her pussy. It popped out almost immediately but soon we got the position right and it stayed in as I stabbed upwards groping her tits and admiring the show. She looked lovely. I got her legs to rest on my knees and her stilettos bobbed up and down with each thrust of my pelvis. I reached back for more prosecco for us. She turned to snog me.

I asked her to keep the heels on and we walked over to the bed. I licked her ass-hole briefly before turning her over to get back inside her pussy. I got on top of her and shagged. When I didn’t have my tongue in her mouth, she continued this stream of dirty talk in my ear as I humped “fuck my pussy! Do you want to come in my mouth, or my ass?”. I whacked away at her adjusting the angle of entry. I didn’t try to go for anal this time.

I withdrew my cock, de-rubbered and went for a last bout of OWO. At her suggestion, she lay on the bed with her head hanging over the edge. I stood facing her, put my dick in her mouth and face fucked her for a good few strokes. It felt awesome, but I knew that I wasn’t going to blow my load in time so, rather than stress myself out trying, I withdrew, lay down and got her to cuddle up beside me.

She speaks near perfect English with a London accent with a little hint of foreign in it. We had a smooch and a chat.

I showered and we knocked back another glass of prosecco before it was time for me to disappear.

She is heading home for a month or two. I wish I hadn’t left it so long to revisit. She is good company and very welcoming. Brilliant session!

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 01:02:45 am by bedhedred »

Offline Anaconda3000

Apparently 27 is too young for her   :thumbsdown:

Offline JJwyatts

Apparently 27 is too young for her   :thumbsdown:

wait what? she doesn't see people of that age? if so shame, as that rules me out! yet she was one on my HL to see!

Offline Brand242

Solid review OP, sounds like a great time. Need to see her before she leaves.

Offline iq129

Solid review OP, sounds like a great time. Need to see her before she leaves.

Is she leaving permanently? When?

Offline bedhedred

Is she leaving permanently? When?

Leaving soon or left already. Back in May.

Offline Fully Sated

Bedhedred, I am incredibly impressed that you managed to concentrate on your photography at this stage of the proceedings!

Offline iq129

Bedhedred, I am incredibly impressed that you managed to concentrate on your photography at this stage of the proceedings!
Bedhedred is a man of many talents. That’s for sure.

Offline bedhedred

:cool:🥂

Offline doughboy

straight onto the HL, thanks for the excellent review fella

Offline Illya Kurakin

Apologies. Early posting (now deleted) that she had gone was incorrect. It was because I could not load the profile. Have found it now. My browser may have Covid.....

Leaving soon or left already. Back in May.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 11:41:09 am by Illya Kurakin »

Offline mightymunce

She looks like she has a haemorrhoid on side of her ring  :D

Online finn5555

She travelled to see me in Essex some time back and it was a no rush experience. She then seem to go off her A game but reading this review she's back to her best  :hi:

Offline Crockers

I can vouch that pussy with prosecco poured into it, as I tried earlier last week, also tastes nicer.

Offline weirdintrusion

wait what? she doesn't see people of that age? if so shame, as that rules me out! yet she was one on my HL to see!
Think she's just being picky. She correctly guessed my age after our punt. I'm under 25 🕵️‍♂️

Offline Wozel

FFS .... another one for the HL ......

Offline tantraman

Blood 'ell, BHR :wacko: ...

She went into OWO. It was very deep with lots of gagging. It started with me kneeling and I got her lovely arse up in the air for the rear view which I’ve come to enjoy in so many of my sessions. I slapped her cheeks and ran my fingers gently around her pussy and ass-hole, as she kept on licking the shaft and, by turns, DT-ing me.

... this is next-level reviewing, when you manage to include actual photos of the punt too!

Bravo, sir! :drinks:

Offline JJwyatts

Think she's just being picky. She correctly guessed my age after our punt. I'm under 25 🕵️‍♂️

Ah okay. I’m under 25 too aha. You say it’s worth the visit still?

Offline Anaconda3000

She didn’t even ask for my age I think she got it off my aw profile and said I’m too young  :( :unknown:

Offline weirdintrusion

Ah okay. I’m under 25 too aha. You say it’s worth the visit still?
I do, with caution.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=299203.0

She didn’t even ask for my age I think she got it off my aw profile and said I’m too young  :( :unknown:
Do you have your age displayed on your aw? Never knew that was a thing to fill out lol

Offline Anaconda3000

I do, with caution.
Do you have your age displayed on your aw? Never knew that was a thing to fill out lol

Loool I don’t even know my I have no clue, I guess I must do otherwise how would she know

Offline JJwyatts

I do, with caution.

mines displayed on my profile, automatically shown i believe, ill email, see if i get the same response, if she doesn't want to that's absolutely fine, its her choice to see who she wants

Online Prince

Brilliant work capturing that picture! Memories come flooding back!

P
 :drinks:

Offline AdultishColombo

Does she allow being filmed/photos?

Offline AdultishColombo

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You couldn’t make it up.

I don’t understand? It’s not on her listed enjoys so I was wondering. And if so how much is the extra

Offline I Love Brazilians

She looks class. Any extra charge for A Levels?

Offline testgenie

great review and one for the HL. That bumhole looks like it could take a big cock deep for a hard pounding. hope she is back soon

Offline mightymunce

great review and one for the HL. That bumhole looks like it could take a big cock deep for a hard pounding. hope she is back soon

Has she gone? Was planning to message her tom

Offline Alexmck

I can vouch that pussy with prosecco poured into it, as I tried earlier last week, also tastes nicer.

Poured in? Never tried that before! Is it cold when you "plunge" in?!

Online aanimator

Good review, thanks, straight to the top of my HL

Offline Crockers

Poured in? Never tried that before! Is it cold when you "plunge" in?!

Room warm by then.

Offline Hugoo1986

I have seen her twice she is very sweet and great chat..

Online Prince

Look forward to your detailed review  then.  :drinks:

Offline Yankee41

Has she gone? Was planning to message her tom

She is getting enhancements and will be back in a little while.

Offline bossrossi477

review please  :D

Offline bossrossi477

External Link/Members Only

I visited her this weekend and I had not seen her since my first visit in October.

I walked into her flat and 2 seconds later we were snogging in her room by the huge mirrors. I was hard before I even got my clothes off. I’ve never ditched them so fast in my life. I did the paper work, headed for the shower and once I got back, the chilled prosecco appeared from nowhere. We stood together, clinked glasses and she started snogging. There was a bit of wine swapping between us I think. She took another mouthful and dropped to her knees and started deep throating my boner. “ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh!” I was moaning. She said it tastes better with prosecco. I pulled her up and got her kit off. The bra-top went up; the skirt and pants went down. Soon it was all on the floor. I pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her grinding my boner on and holding her arse. We must have been snogging for about 15 minutes. She was wanking me and I fingered her as well. We were both getting pretty worked up. No faking from her – the real deal. She was almost biting me and, for a sec, I wondered if there’d be marks visible later, but I pressed on regardless. She was scratching my butt and I think trying to stick her finger up my ass!

Then I lay back and parted my legs while she slobbered all over my balls, sucked them into her mouth and went back on the cock for more “ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh!” Either she was head-banging me or I was face-fucking her. It was hard to tell.

I wanted some mouth action as well and we moved into 69. I was lashing away at her. She can take whatever I was throwing at her. I must have spent ten minutes or more working her clit. She guided me to the spot with her finger and I kept focusing on it while her vocals came back. All the while, the “ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh!” kept going.

I wanted to give her a little break so we grabbed more prosecco and walked over to the mirror. I asked her to put her heels on and I stood behind groping her arse, tits and pussy whilst she admired herself. I got her to fluff my cock just to keep junior nice and hard for the next section. She knelt down and did a bit more prosecco flavoured DT on me before I decided to start the shag. There was a comfy chair there which gave me an idea. Also Roxy is very light and dainty so I was confident the manoeuvre would work.

Once rubbered, I moved the chair round to face the mirror. I sat facing the mirror and she sat on me with her back turned to me also facing the mirror. She pushed my hard on into her pussy. It popped out almost immediately but soon we got the position right and it stayed in as I stabbed upwards groping her tits and admiring the show. She looked lovely. I got her legs to rest on my knees and her stilettos bobbed up and down with each thrust of my pelvis. I reached back for more prosecco for us. She turned to snog me.

I asked her to keep the heels on and we walked over to the bed. I licked her ass-hole briefly before turning her over to get back inside her pussy. I got on top of her and shagged. When I didn’t have my tongue in her mouth, she continued this stream of dirty talk in my ear as I humped “fuck my pussy! Do you want to come in my mouth, or my ass?”. I whacked away at her adjusting the angle of entry. I didn’t try to go for anal this time.

I withdrew my cock, de-rubbered and went for a last bout of OWO. At her suggestion, she lay on the bed with her head hanging over the edge. I stood facing her, put my dick in her mouth and face fucked her for a good few strokes. It felt awesome, but I knew that I wasn’t going to blow my load in time so, rather than stress myself out trying, I withdrew, lay down and got her to cuddle up beside me.

She speaks near perfect English with a London accent with a little hint of foreign in it. We had a smooch and a chat.

I showered and we knocked back another glass of prosecco before it was time for me to disappear.

She is heading home for a month or two. I wish I hadn’t left it so long to revisit. She is good company and very welcoming. Brilliant session!

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

mate no more pictures like this?? :D what you did? until we waiting her
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 10:26:08 pm by bossrossi477 »

Offline salome

mate no more pictures like this?? :D what you did? until we waiting her

Oh for fucks sake  :dash:

Offline PLeisure

Rate now up to £150/hlf, £200/hr - wowzerz...  :wacko:

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Shes back looking better than ever, bigger boobs but it comes at a price £250 price tag  :scare:

LOL and now its down to £200
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 02:09:55 pm by princemenou »

Offline Kolo

Was looking forward to meeting her this month. With that price tag...it’s a no from me

Offline bedhedred

Ffs.

I was looking forward to round 3! 🥺

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Ffs.

I was looking forward to round 3! 🥺

I knew you would be :dash:

Offline LLPunting

Shes back looking better than ever, bigger boobs but it comes at a price £250 price tag  :scare:

LOL and now its down to £200

She could afford to pay for her new boobs at the old price, no frickin' way we should be paying for them after the fact.  Her original price was reasonable now she's playing her fans and noobs for suckers (unless she's too sensitive now).   :wackogirl:

Offline Jackson4

Wow. That sounds like an incredible experience. Bookmarked!!  :drinks:

Offline bedhedred

I knew you would be :dash:

For those of you who have her on WA, she is sporting a yellow bra. Looking good I have to say. 😍