Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Ravishing- Clapham Junction - Prosecco flavoured deep throat - Rematch  (Read 14176 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline MLawro93

Offline bedhedred

How big has she gone?

They look large and plump to me. I guesstimate d cup, but it's a photo so who knows?

Offline MLawro93

They look large and plump to me. I guesstimate d cup, but it's a photo so who knows?

Yeah fair enough, can't see a photo or don't know the mentioned website, so just thought to ask. Cheers  :)

Offline iq129

Shes back looking better than ever, bigger boobs but it comes at a price £250 price tag  :scare:

LOL and now its down to £200

I hope she is reading this because at this new price she has lost my business. She’s off my hot list and I hope there are others who have removed her from their hot lists.

Offline da26

For those of you who have her on WA, she is sporting a yellow bra. Looking good I have to say. 😍

hey bhr - what’s WA... another site we should aware of?
Ta

Offline Kolo

hey bhr - what’s WA... another site we should aware of?
Ta

WhatsApp

Offline da26

WhatsApp

I see. Ta Kolo

Not had the pleasure of Roxy, and at those new prices I’ll wait it out.

Offline CheninBlanc77

I was thinking to meet her, but 200£ now  :dash:

I hope a little dusty phone will help to drop the price a bit :dash:

Offline gihrenzabi

My God, price raised to 200ph? I punted her twice when in last Dec and Jan this year. Both were 150ph and VFM in my opinion. But for 200..... Should have better alternatives...

Offline mightymunce

:thumbsdown: £200.

Was planning on booking but alas...

Offline PLeisure

My God, price raised to 200ph? I punted her twice when in last Dec and Jan this year. Both were 150ph and VFM in my opinion. But for 200..... Should have better alternatives...
VFM was when she first came on the scene in Aug '19 - £110/hr; CiM £10, anal £10  :wackogirl:

Offline unus669

This WG is certainly one I’m interested in. However, I think she’ll struggle at 200 price point, due to the possible better alternatives at this price point and I wouldn’t  see her at the 200 price point.

There is also a possibility, her raise to 200 is to reduce footfall and still maximise, due to other commitments?

I believe she is overreaching? But time will tell. Dusty phone anyone :D

Offline gihrenzabi

VFM was when she first came on the scene in Aug '19 - £110/hr; CiM £10, anal £10  :wackogirl:

Wow, that's really VFM! I would be regular if she kept this price

Online Alexmck

Wow! Price has increased faster than bitcoin! :lol:

Offline pa5151

Could you just pay the tenner for anal and not pay the £110?  :D

Offline PLeisure

Could you just pay the tenner for anal and not pay the £110?  :D
Def going to suggest that to the next forum darlin’  :P

Offline bossrossi477

Guys show the picture on Whatsapp

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Guys show the picture on Whatsapp

Im afraid thats not going to happen

Rule 22

Offline KorbenDallas

Fuck me - £150 for half-an-hour! That is taking the piss.  :dash:

I am sorry, but there are a LOT of very attractive girls that provide exceptional service at the £140-£150 per hour mark. 
Just a couple of examples:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am afraid that with prices like this she is being moved to my "Overpriced" list.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 12:53:46 am by KorbenDallas »

Online ollielon

well that was to be expected .. new boob .. new price .. the photo on WA is ok can't see much .. shame

Offline alexcabrera2

she's back to her old rates and with new photos too:

External Link/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

she's back to her old rates and with new photos too:

External Link/Members Only

Not quite. She used to be 150 per hour.

Offline alexcabrera2

Oops, sorry mate. I saw her for 30 mins and it was £100. Thought that she had changed all her rates back.

Offline finn5555

Was once £120 an hour and got a train to Shenfield to see me  :hi: