Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy_ravishing - Battersea / Clapham Junction  (Read 4493 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline weirdintrusion

External Link/Members Only

My type is busty curvy women so this was taking a detour with the usual but I am always a service >> looks type. Earlier last month.

£150 for 1hr

Coms: Contact through adult work and was sent her number. Was given the postcode the day before the punt and had confirmation text in the morning for the event.

Place: An okay council flat, took me a 20 minute bus journey from Victoria station.

Girl: Skinny
Some blonde extensions
When she on her back tits go flat, reminds me of pancakes
Wore heels throughout the punt

Punt: Had a shower
-Was offered a selection of water, soft and wine but declined
-Straight into dfk, took off her bodysuit
-Gave her some oral on the bed with a finger, she returned the favor, form was sensual.
-Did missionary for quite some time, got her on top

-Cowgirl finishes me easily so I got paranoid that I came because it was wet af. Turns out all the juices was from her, she had to wet wipe me. Great Ego boost but also a mistake made by me for later.

-I wanted to rim her but she wanted to give me a bj first, this time it was vigorous
-She said to fuck her arse but because there’s a giant wardrobe mirror which has not be included yet I turn her towards it and plow her from behind.

-Here is where my mood changes, turns out I’m not built for anal as the usual whiff was detected, so I did not want to stick my tongue down there, my nose is too sensitive. Seeing her genuinely enjoy herself in the mirror was a great distraction, took my mind off wanting to rim her.

-Went back to missionary but now my mind is not there “sexually” had me doing clock watching. Currently 40 mins
-Grabbed her butt, it’s small but feels good in your hands which did help the sensation.
-Went for the finish by face fucking her for the last 10 mins, there was no finish.

Notes: When kissing her later on the punt it was weird for two reasons. Her bottom lip went dry and I felt her teeth. How? I’m guessing she was doing an attempt to lip bite but my snoggin negated it? Idk but it felt strange.

-Eye contact all the time when sucking you off.
-Dirty talks throughout the entire punt, so never a quiet moment with her. Very good.
-Loves to rub her clit when fucked, a personal turn on and contributed to the build-up mess she made on top.
-Only had to lube up when she wanted anal

Thoughts: This would be a great punt if I climaxed at the end and was more attracted to her, also her being 150 with anal its great vfm unfortunately I didn’t go through with it. I had blue balls from this punt and didn’t bust until a week later which was biggest I’ve ever done which made me more annoyed I couldn’t do it there and then. I rate this a GOOD punt. Her energy and willingness to please should be recommended to any punter out there.

For a skinny bird though there needs to be a body feature I love or the face needs to be at least a 7/10 for me to get maximum fulfillment, when it comes penetration anyways. Also mood varies on the day but for me I would not return to this delightful sp.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 04:28:39 pm by weirdintrusion »

Offline iq129

Thank you for your review. From her AW verification photo she looks very attractive, at least to me.

Offline randompunter1234

I met last week and intend to review at some point

I echo the review.

Face wise shes's Okish. very skinny. bodywise doesnt do it for me

The only and quite an important redeeming feature is , if you fancy a good intense seesion, she will take it all with  a smile. DFK, DT you can push the limits.hard pounding , she will be up for anythng

Offline LLPunting

I met last week and intend to review at some point

I echo the review.

Face wise shes's Okish. very skinny. bodywise doesnt do it for me

The only and quite an important redeeming feature is , if you fancy a good intense seesion, she will take it all with  a smile. DFK, DT you can push the limits.hard pounding , she will be up for anythng

Write your own review please.

Offline weirdintrusion

Thank you for your review. From her AW verification photo she looks very attractive, at least to me.
idk it's weird because the picture I posted I thought the same but when seeing her in person, she still looked the same but over time allure was lost. Similar to the feeling after you nut.

Offline Magic500

She's OK looks wise though def not stunning. Boobs are scarred and not how I like them..
Far from it. There is something lacking about her now and you would only notice that if you had seen her when she first started.

Offline Manutd007

She's OK looks wise though def not stunning. Boobs are scarred and not how I like them..
Far from it. There is something lacking about her now and you would only notice that if you had seen her when she first started.

Definitely agree here, on my first couple punts she was Thirsty and gave an absolute solid 10/10 performance, and for me she's way too skinny,  has no tits with scars too but as a service seeker that was ok because she got me super horny and satisfied my needs. Last couple visits she's held back a little (8/10 )which is not good enough as I don't find her body attractive, albeit her arse has a tiny bit of meat which has a nice grip to it IMO. Seen her for £140 all times Ive seen here but won't return anymore even for £130 who some lucky punters have paid,  if only she had the body of naughty melysa-4u and then even her new 8/10 apprach would been enough.

However if you love skinny birds she's probably the one for you! :hi:   On to the next one for me.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 07:37:47 am by Manutd007 »

Offline Jackson4

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

How do you view verification photos on AW? Great review, btw. Seems banging. It's a pity she's away until next month.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 02:53:34 pm by Jackson4 »

Offline alabama1

How do you view verification photos on AW? Great review, btw. Seems banging. It's a pity she's away until next month.

You can't , unless the wg has ticked the box allowing you to view.