Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com in the South West  (Read 72486 times)

Offline updownandaround

Couple of potentials I'm chatting to, anyone had the pleasure?

BeliveInYou    Cirencester. Classy looking MILF....sure I have seen her mentioned on a previous profile
External Link/Members Only

PrettySinger   Bournemouth.

The one in Cirencester I met a few years ago, pretty lack lustre shag if memory serves.

Offline updownandaround

I've been a paying member for years on and off. Come and go with a new profile each tim and anew email address.
I have used the same payment cards previously, however the last profile I set up I hadn't subscribed. So no payment card to link and no email address to link.
My profile was neutral with no mention of PPM or propositions. And as I said, no messages to anyone.
I find it strange how I have been shut down.

There's a lot of that going on at the moment, I recently got banned on an account that was over 8+ years old which had around 20 days to run on a Diamond sub. Word to the wise, don't use the same payment cards that you have previously used, I believe they add the payment cards from banned accounts to some sort exception list.

Offline Hantsolo

Really? According to her she’s “never met anyone before” which is obviously bollocks as I expected 😂

Offline updownandaround

Really? According to her she’s “never met anyone before” which is obviously bollocks as I expected 😂

That old chestnut. That's a bit like them saying "I've never had a cock that big before"!

Offline southcoastpunter

on an account that was over 8+ years old which had around 20 days to run on a Diamond sub.

hey can i ask please, how did you find the diamond subscription? worth the extra money?

Offline Hantsolo

That old chestnut. That's a bit like them saying "I've never had a cock that big before"!

What?? You mean thats not true either?? God! My world has been shattered this weekend  :lol:

Offline Palace123

that is total bull, I was on there years ago and she was a member back then. Arranged to meet a couple of times but it never materialised for reasons her side. She told me of her previous arrangements.
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline updownandaround

hey can i ask please, how did you find the diamond subscription? worth the extra money?

Totally. In my recent experience, it's like night and day.

Offline updownandaround

that is total bull, I was on there years ago and she was a member back then. Arranged to meet a couple of times but it never materialised for reasons her side. She told me of her previous arrangements.

My favourite line is "I created this profile years ago and never used it and I've never met anyone from this site"!

Offline Pawgylove

It’s weird why any of them lie about having had arrangements before… I mean, the whole idea of having a workable arrangement is honesty.

Current person I’m seeing off SA said she’d only ever had one non-intimate arrangement before - blatantly a lie, as she’s slipped about another in convo before. Quite funny

Offline updownandaround

It’s weird why any of them lie about having had arrangements before… I mean, the whole idea of having a workable arrangement is honesty.

Current person I’m seeing off SA said she’d only ever had one non-intimate arrangement before - blatantly a lie, as she’s slipped about another in convo before. Quite funny

They all slip up eventually yet they all berate men for not being honest.

Offline Cunning Punt

Totally. In my recent experience, it's like night and day.

Interesting, though if you don't mind revealing, what sort of allowance range do you offer? Because I would have thought a girl on SA is going to expect a diamond member to provide more than 150-200 a meet.

Offline updownandaround

Interesting, though if you don't mind revealing, what sort of allowance range do you offer? Because I would have thought a girl on SA is going to expect a diamond member to provide more than 150-200 a meet.

Whenever a girl gets into business early on I move on.

I'd say the last 15 or so girls I've met from Seeking have been drinks and dinner then bedroom without any money changing hands. I do take them to nice places. I changed my strategy of late, I go for the girls who want a taste of the lifestyle rather cold hard cash. Or they think I'll turn them into a girlfriend at some point in the future. It's been working pretty well.

Offline NightKid

I'd say the last 15 or so girls I've met from Seeking have been drinks and dinner then bedroom without any money changing hands. I do take them to nice places. I changed my strategy of late, I go for the girls who want a taste of the lifestyle rather cold hard cash. Or they think I'll turn them into a girlfriend at some point in the future. It's been working pretty well.

Risky strategy, as it increases your odds of running into a bunny boiler also and the associated trouble as such.

But hey, if you're managing to avoid them so far and keeping your head above water then more power to you.

Offline updownandaround

Risky strategy, as it increases your odds of running into a bunny boiler also and the associated trouble as such.

But hey, if you're managing to avoid them so far and keeping your head above water then more power to you.

The only exception to the rule is if she's smoking hot but even then, if she's giving me pro vibes then I move on. I've been doing SA for years now and have a pretty good feel for when a girl is going to be trouble. Girls these days are so used to being run through (thanks Tinder!) that they move on pretty quickly when you tell them it's not working out.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 05:30:24 am by updownandaround »

Offline Wtt2014

They all slip up eventually yet they all berate men for not being honest.

I'm not sure that they do, actually. I think that sort of means "You stick to your story, and I'll stick to mine". Ie if you say you're single/divorced/whatever, don't bring any drama into the situation. Whether it's actually true is, I think, not that important to most of the girls.

Offline updownandaround

I'm not sure that they do, actually. I think that sort of means "You stick to your story, and I'll stick to mine". Ie if you say you're single/divorced/whatever, don't bring any drama into the situation. Whether it's actually true is, I think, not that important to most of the girls.

Or they make out that they're down on men but thrive on the drama that it generates. Let's face it, if it wasn't for us men, women would have nothing to talk about.

Offline NightKid

The only exception to the rule is if she's smoking hot but even then, if she's giving me pro vibes then I move on. I've been doing SA for years now and have a pretty good feel for when a girl is going to be trouble. Girls these days are so used to being run through (thanks Tinder!) that they move on pretty quickly when you tell them it's not working out.

It's the freebies you have to watch out for when it comes to bunny boilers not pros, hence my point. It's always gonna be far more straightforward if you base an arrangement of some form of remuneration versus one that isn't and the lines get blurred into relationship territory.

Therefore, when expectations aren't understood or made clear then the risk of EAS developing naturally increases. Which makes it a lot harder to see coming and that's where all the horror stories usually begin.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 03:12:50 pm by NightKid »

Offline Cunning Punt

Okay, interesting that no money changes hands, even if you are taking them to nice places, but also your comment about some thinking it's going to turn into a relationship. I'm guessing you must be a good looking bastard because I don't really think that offering drinks and a nice meal but no cash is going to work for me personally!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 06:04:53 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Palace123

Sounds great in theory but in reality there’s got to be a whole lot of headache with that. Sounds like conventional dating which for me personally lack the same boundaries. I’ve def had some free shags but kind of without looking. I wouldn’t make a point of it for me personally as I like the fact that payment keeps it semi pro. Tbh, I’d feel fairly shit otherwise. 

Let’s be honest, if they are hot they are def wanting financial compensation because they can get anything else fairly easily.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 10:50:34 pm by Palace123 »
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l

Offline updownandaround

Okay, interesting that no money changes hands, even if you are taking them to nice places, but also your comment about some thinking it's going to turn into a relationship. I'm guessing you must be a good looking bastard because I don't really think that offering drinks and a nice meal but no cash is going to work for me personally!

It doesn't always work tbh but if you filter out the pros early on then it's way more likely to happen.

Offline Wtt2014

We've all tried to convince you already, and I know you have very firm opinions about this, but perhaps it's time you revisited the wisdom of taking them to the burger van in the B&Q car park. You're welcome to your opinion, but I honestly think most girls actually don't find it "ludicrously posh" on the grounds that they have three sauces, and your no-such-thing-as-bad-weather-only-bad-clothing approach does possibly seem a little much for some of the ladies.

But really, as someone not in a position to take people out all that often (I have a kid), I find the "semi-pros" are a good avenue - the ones who know the score and are, to any outside observer, a WG but with the critical difference that they get to basically pick and choose their clientele. Some utilise this power is an incredibly... surface level way (which is to say simply having a photo is enough) but for others (those who perhaps find the prospect appealing but the realities a little frightening) it can be a good compromise between a WG and a girlfriend that errs on the side of WG, whilst opening up a huge tranche of girls not available on AW. Getting on, having chemistry and them finding you vaguely attractive are present in a way they aren't with a normal WG, but they don't need to think it's "going somewhere" as per the situation characterised by updownandaround and co.

As with basically everything on Seeking, there's a big ol' sliding scale.

Offline updownandaround

Another warning this time for : SultryActress In Bristol.  I would provide a link but she blocked me when she realised she was going to get nothing from me.

Date arranged...the old classic, text on the day saying she's run out of money...sob story about fraud and asking for some of the arrangement up front. Told her what I thought about that...needless to say never happened.

I kept seeing her profile as featured which had raised alarm bells before...the pics I saw suggested she needed no help attracting guys. Now its clear that it was to maximise scams. Given the amount of time she spent on trying to get me on the hook, this person would probably make more money stacking shelves than trying to scam people for the odd £100. Must be the most lowest paid job ever.

Bloody scammers are at it in the South West like crazy. Beware of very posh accent, this person is using multiple profiles. I had the same voice from the above on a different profile when exchanging voice notes.

Anyone in the SW would be best advised to avoid this girl like the plague, she has severe mental health and drug issues. She does exist, is very posh and pretty decent looking with a tidy body but I got the strangest vibe from her and I walked as a result. To make matters worse, I bumped into her in a bar with a group of her friends where she came over to me and started chatting. Same very strange vibe about her but in a different environment. I left the bar to go somewhere else and then she started blowing up my phone, begging me to see her, literally pages of messages on Whatsapp going from all cute and fluffy to threatening me to sex kitten.

In a more sober moment, she admitted that she's on all manner of meds for mental health reasons and told me that if she mixes them with coke then she going do lally.

Obviously there's more to the story but in the interests of discretion I won't mention it here.

Offline southcoastpunter

As with basically everything on Seeking, there's a big ol' sliding scale.

and that is the thing - there are as many variation of what ladies are looking for as guys looking for different things. many guys are just looking for sex but some, myself included, are looking for something more than just sex.

I think of it and describe it as a "seeking relationship" - perhaps in some ways a bit like a bf/gf relationship in some of the things we do and in having some genuine "connection" or "click" between us - but its not a real life relationship. It usually invloves an allowance (but i have had ones where the lady has just said "buy me gifts from time to time and take me to nice places") and we both know it will come to end at some stage - even though i am single but i am 57 (profile age but actually just nudged into the 60 range) and they are usually in their 20's - so its highly unlikely to ever be "true love"!

But we have a lot of fun and do some great things together and usually become firm friends. I have had two who had good jobs and their job took them abroad to work - one for 3 years the other permanently.  obviously the arrangement stopped but i have been to see them in their new locations - nice little holiday for me!

so it all depends what each wants from being on seeking! CP may not be in a position to do what i do or may not want to do what i do, but i don't want to do just what he does. Neither is right or wrong. its what works for us as individuals.

Offline updownandaround

Now then guys, if any of you like the idea of car meets then look no further:

I've video chatted with her, she's a bit too chunky for me but she suggested meeting in a car park for a BJ. She does have a great rack however, as displayed on video chat. She's based in Bristol and threw out 50 quid as a number.

Offline updownandaround

and that is the thing - there are as many variation of what ladies are looking for as guys looking for different things. many guys are just looking for sex but some, myself included, are looking for something more than just sex.

I think of it and describe it as a "seeking relationship" - perhaps in some ways a bit like a bf/gf relationship in some of the things we do and in having some genuine "connection" or "click" between us - but its not a real life relationship. It usually invloves an allowance (but i have had ones where the lady has just said "buy me gifts from time to time and take me to nice places") and we both know it will come to end at some stage - even though i am single but i am 57 (profile age but actually just nudged into the 60 range) and they are usually in their 20's - so its highly unlikely to ever be "true love"!

But we have a lot of fun and do some great things together and usually become firm friends. I have had two who had good jobs and their job took them abroad to work - one for 3 years the other permanently.  obviously the arrangement stopped but i have been to see them in their new locations - nice little holiday for me!

so it all depends what each wants from being on seeking! CP may not be in a position to do what i do or may not want to do what i do, but i don't want to do just what he does. Neither is right or wrong. its what works for us as individuals.

I agree with you, it's whatever you both want to make it. I don't think any girl on SA knows exactly what she wants when she joins, especially the young ones other than living a better life by making some additional money. I've had some great long term girlfriends from SA over the years but I never lose sight of the fact I met them on SA. I'm still seeing a girl that I met on SA back in 2012 and I think I've been the only constant in her turbulent life over the last 10 years. She's been through various boyfriends, new jobs, deaths in the family and of course Covid but we still meet up occasionally. It doesn't help that she's based in the USA of course and the city in which she lives I rarely have a legit reason to go. Without fail, I get a Whatsapp every day from her.

Offline Cunning Punt

We've all tried to convince you already, and I know you have very firm opinions about this, but perhaps it's time you revisited the wisdom of taking them to the burger van in the B&Q car park. You're welcome to your opinion, but I honestly think most girls actually don't find it "ludicrously posh" on the grounds that they have three sauces, and your no-such-thing-as-bad-weather-only-bad-clothing approach does possibly seem a little much for some of the ladies.

I find that suggestion insulting. I actually take them to a kebab van in the high street where they do more than three sauces.  :lol:

Offline updownandaround

I find that suggestion insulting. I actually take them to a kebab van in the high street where they do more than three sauces.  :lol:

Come on guys, a good compromise is Nandos.

Offline Cunning Punt

Some timewasters to be wary of.

Belle, Gloucester
Slow replies that gradually faded out. Doesn't seem to know what she wants.

Dan4you, Cheltenham
Slow replies, admits she is rarely on the site and seems thick. Doesn't have WhatsApp, only Snapchat: "I don't use what's app just snapchat as that's the only way I know a fake or person" [sic]. :rolleyes:

Kaya 858, Gloucester
Says she can't meet for several weeks due to a house move which just seems like an excuse because I suspect she's not ready to meet anyone.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 07:05:20 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline updownandaround

I met this one near Taunton some months back, not as slim or young as the pictures but a pretty outstanding BJ and decent value for 100.

Offline Danj89

I met this one near Taunton some months back, not as slim or young as the pictures but a pretty outstanding BJ and decent value for 100.

Thanks for the tip just my type but distance is too far

Offline jygygj6ykyguh

Here's another one that doesn't offer much but wants a lot: 

So I've met her, price is down a lot (about half), very accommodating and came to me, I do wonder if she was drinking (said was driving) or if on something, but she was coherent x.

Offline Palace123

The “taste of the good life” might work for someone older, maybe, but in my experience the younger girls are after one thing. Money. That’s it. Pure and simple. They aren’t going to want to date a man twice their age Otherwise and anyone who thinks the opposite is surely kidding themselves. Are you going to take them to raves, be their Tik Tok video buddy and hang out with a bunch of 23 year olds?  The very notion is ludicrous. But for older girls who might have hope of meeting someone maybe they are interested in a real date with no money involved. That presents two options, to use them or to genuinely look for something serious. Would I be looking for a SB for something serious? Hell no. But taking advantage doesn’t seem fair so the when the whole concept of the arrangement is that either can leave without feeling bad or guilty. Thats part of “the deal” .  For the sake of a couple of hundred quid I’d rather be able leave if it wasn’t for me with some style and open conversation, rather  than bullshit and ghosting.  Just my 2 cents worth.

Offline southcoastpunter

The “taste of the good life” might work for someone older, maybe, but in my experience the younger girls are after one thing. Money. That’s it. Pure and simple. They aren’t going to want to date a man twice their age Otherwise and anyone who thinks the opposite is surely kidding themselves. Are you going to take them to raves, be their Tik Tok video buddy and hang out with a bunch of 23 year olds? 

my experience is different. Maybe its because we look for different things and talk to/attract different types of ladies on seeking or at least ladies that are looking for different things.

some financial assitance is part of it of course but only part of it - just as sex is part of it for me but just part of it and its not just about getting sex. I have had two fairly long term arrangements with ladies who didn't want any monetry allowance but rather said " just buy them gifts from time to time and take them to nice places". One was 21 and the other 23. i also have had two freebies - again one was 25 and the other 28.

Of the ladies i have seen who say they are "into" older guys, i ask why? One of my current SB's (i have two) is 21. I have known her for well over a year, been away with her for long weekends etc several times and trust her 100%. She tells me two things relevant to this - one is that whilst she hangs around with people her own age and parties with them , she does not date or even fuck guys her own age. Second she likes older guys  (and this has been more or less repeated by other young ladies not into guys their own age) because most guys her age:
- are idiots or weird
- don't know how to treat a lady
- spend too long on their phone and don't talk to them
- cannot afford to take them anywhere nice
- apart from when actually having sex, most are more interested in their own body rather than hers
- are only interested in making sure they enjoy sex and not whether she enjoys it
- can't hold a decent conversation about anything other than music or football.

Obviously the ladies are sensible enough to know that its not real life dating,  as am I. But its certainly not just about money for them as whilst i usually offer some financial support, they could easily get a lot more from other guys who just want to fuck them. We do things together, fun things, and build memories and experiences together. Anything we both want to do - from dinners to theatre to weekends away to go-karting and off road driving and hot air ballooning.  And yes of course it comes to an end at some stage - and we go back into real life. And i expect when they get to mid/late 20's, they will find guys have matured a bit and are not like the above list. But in the meantime, I am single and loving it!!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 05:23:21 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Palace123

my experience is different. Maybe its because we look for different things and talk to/attract different types of ladies on seeking or at least ladies that are looking for different things.

some financial assitance is part of it of course but only part of it - just as sex is part of it for me but just part of it and its not just about getting sex. I have had two fairly long term arrangements with ladies who didn't want any monetry allowance but rather said " just buy them gifts from time to time and take them to nice places". One was 21 and the other 23. i also have had two freebies - again one was 25 and the other 28.

Of the ladies i have seen who say they are "into" older guys, i ask why? One of my current SB's (i have two) is 21. I have known her for well over a year, been away with her for long weekends etc several times and trust her 100%. She tells me two things relevant to this - one is that whilst she hangs around with people her own age and parties with them , she does not date or even fuck guys her own age. Second she likes older guys  (and this has been more or less repeated by other young ladies not into guys their own age) because most guys her age:
- are idiots or weird
- don't know how to treat a lady
- spend too long on their phone and don't talk to them
- cannot afford to take them anywhere nice
- apart from when actually having sex, most are more interested in their own body rather than hers
- are only interested in making sure they enjoy sex and not whether she enjoys it
- can't hold a decent conversation about anything other than music or football.

Obviously the ladies are sensible enough to know that its not real life dating,  as am I. But its certainly not just about money for them as whilst i usually offer some financial support, they could easily get a lot more from other guys who just want to fuck them. We do things together, fun things, and build memories and experiences together. Anything we both want to do - from dinners to theatre to weekends away to go-karting and off road driving and hot air ballooning.  And yes of course it comes to an end at some stage - and we go back into real life. And i expect when they get to mid/late 20's, they will find guys have matured a bit and are not like the above list. But in the meantime, I am single and loving it!!

Well, it seems you are reversing here because the post you made said that no money was exchanged. That your strategy is now not to pursue this element.  Now you're saying it is part of it. It's the money which is the key differential here and the point which is being made. Whether it is money in cash or money in "gifts" it amounts to the same thing in a different wrapper.

The point you are making seems to be that the money is incidental for the girls...let's put it another way....would they have gone on a date with you if there was no prospect of any money or gifts?...we both know the answer. to that. So yes, they get other things out of it but it's self preservation to think that the economic benefits aren't the over-riding factor here....no girl wakes up one morning and thinks..."do you know what...I think I'll sign up to an arrangements site with no expectations of any arrangement". That's just pure crazy. What people say is very different to what motivates them. Of course they are not going say that out loud because it's hardly a pleasant thing to admit to themselves let alone a guy they are trying to encourage. For sure, there are some on seeking who are open to more but again...if there wasn't any prospect of being "rewarded" in some way they would simply not be there - period. I've had lots of dates with girls who do not appear to be money orientated at all and I've heard all the reasons you've said many times...but..they would not be on that website if they didn't want/expect it in some way and make no mistake..if a better offer came along they would take it with open arms (if they are not already and just not telling you...which is extremely likely). That is the fickle nature of it and it's surely not worth believing otherwise.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 10:59:10 am by Palace123 »

Offline finn5555

Well, it seems you are reversing here because the post you made said that no money was exchanged. That your strategy is now not to pursue this element.  Now you're saying it is part of it. It's the money which is the key differential here and the point which is being made. Whether it is money in cash or money in "gifts" it amounts to the same thing in a different wrapper.

The point you are making seems to be that the money is incidental for the girls...let's put it another way....would they have gone on a date with you if there was no prospect of any money or gifts?...we both know the answer. to that. So yes, they get other things out of it but it's self preservation to think that the economic benefits aren't the over-riding factor here....no girl wakes up one morning and thinks..."do you know what...I think I'll sign up to an arrangements site with no expectations of any arrangement". That's just pure crazy. What people say is very different to what motivates them. Of course they are not going say that out loud because it's hardly a pleasant thing to admit to themselves let alone a guy they are trying to encourage. For sure, there are some on seeking who are open to more but again...if there wasn't any prospect of being "rewarded" in some way they would simply not be there - period. I've had lots of dates with girls who do not appear to be money orientated at all and I've heard all the reasons you've said many times...but..they would not be on that website if they didn't want/expect it in some way and make no mistake..if a better offer came along they would take it with open arms (if they are not already and just not telling you...which is extremely likely). That is the fickle nature of it and it's surely not worth believing otherwise.

Let’s just say southcoastpunter is economical with the truth 😂

Offline southcoastpunter

t

I don't think i am reversing as you say. I agree with some of what you say - just not all of it. and especially when you say they are ONLY interested in money. and "if a better offer came along".....my current SB as i said, i have know for well over a year and know pretty much everything about her, her background, passport details etc...she came off seeking after we made our arrangement. She most certainly could make a lot more than i give her  but what i give her helps make the difference for her between struggling to pay her monthly bills and be able to with a little left over. she is happy with that and the nice places we go and the nice things we do. Overall, the cost to me is probably more than if i gave a larger more "normal" ppm amounts and just had sex - but that is not what i want and i am happy because we do things i want to do as well. In all that time, she has never said anything which in any way contradicted with anything she had previuosly told me or made me wonder if she was telling me everything. I also have got to know her flat mate who is a more traditional SB and she too confirms everything my SB tells me.

Its the "only interested in money" side that you put forward that i am disagreeing with. i have never said money is incidental to the girls - just that is not the ONLY or even the MAIN thing for some. And again i will repeat "for some". There are many girls as you describe, perhaps now the majority but not all.

If you read the various seeking threads you will notice there are a couple of other guys like me but yes the majority are like you are just seek sex and use SA pretty much as an AW. I have also personally met a couple of guys who are members here and use SA as i do but don't post on here because its a minority view now and they don't want to get into debates/arguments over it. Nor do i,. I am just saying to anyone reading this thread and thinking about SA that its not just as you guys portray, there is another part to it too. If you look at my past posts about SA i always say "it depends what you want from SA". I don't want to turn up, have a couple of hours of sex and go home". I am not saying guys who do that are wrong etc nor that many girls are money orientated. I am saying there is another side if you want it - but these girls are harder to find now as SA becomes more like AW everyday!

Anyway - that is enough on this now from me. Others can read into what you and i say and take from it what they want.

Offline southcoastpunter

Let’s just say southcoastpunter is economical with the truth 😂

finn you know nothing about me or how i use SA. I don't give every detail otherwise i would "out" eiether the lady or myself but everything i have said is substantailly true. I can't prove that in the same way you can't prove its not.

I give info on my experiences and my views on matters - whether you believe it or not - i really don't care.

Offline finn5555

whether you believe it or not - i really don't care.

I don’t believe all you say, and not fussed if you care or not to be honest, just saying it as I see it 👍🏻

Offline Palace123

t

I don't think i am reversing as you say. I agree with some of what you say - just not all of it. and especially when you say they are ONLY interested in money. and "if a better offer came along".....my current SB as i said, i have know for well over a year and know pretty much everything about her, her background, passport details etc...she came off seeking after we made our arrangement. She most certainly could make a lot more than i give her  but what i give her helps make the difference for her between struggling to pay her monthly bills and be able to with a little left over. she is happy with that and the nice places we go and the nice things we do. Overall, the cost to me is probably more than if i gave a larger more "normal" ppm amounts and just had sex - but that is not what i want and i am happy because we do things i want to do as well. In all that time, she has never said anything which in any way contradicted with anything she had previuosly told me or made me wonder if she was telling me everything. I also have got to know her flat mate who is a more traditional SB and she too confirms everything my SB tells me.

Its the "only interested in money" side that you put forward that i am disagreeing with. i have never said money is incidental to the girls - just that is not the ONLY or even the MAIN thing for some. And again i will repeat "for some". There are many girls as you describe, perhaps now the majority but not all.

If you read the various seeking threads you will notice there are a couple of other guys like me but yes the majority are like you are just seek sex and use SA pretty much as an AW. I have also personally met a couple of guys who are members here and use SA as i do but don't post on here because its a minority view now and they don't want to get into debates/arguments over it. Nor do i,. I am just saying to anyone reading this thread and thinking about SA that its not just as you guys portray, there is another part to it too. If you look at my past posts about SA i always say "it depends what you want from SA". I don't want to turn up, have a couple of hours of sex and go home". I am not saying guys who do that are wrong etc nor that many girls are money orientated. I am saying there is another side if you want it - but these girls are harder to find now as SA becomes more like AW everyday!

Anyway - that is enough on this now from me. Others can read into what you and i say and take from it what they want.

Well, based on what you said...it IS about the money. You're saying you're helping her financially. Paying her bills and wot not. That's it. Period. She's there for the money, you know it, she knows it and we know it...why the debate? If you turned off the taps she would go somewhere else. Nobody is saying that there's not a human element here. But the fact that she gets other stuff out of it is by product of the arrangement, not the arrangement itself. Why don't you prove your point to yourself and stop giving her money? If she's not into that she will stay right?  :/   No disrespect meant here, but let's call a spade a spade and not try to camouflage it as something else. We are all on a site with girls who want economic benefits and if they didn't get them they would find them somewhere else...unless of course they want a relationship and if that's the case it's all very messy

Offline southcoastpunter

Offline Cunning Punt

Well, based on what you said...it IS about the money.

I think it's a needless back and forth argument over semantics. We all know that if we withheld the money, the SBs would be off, but by simply stating it is about the money period, as you did, it gave the impression that you thought that was their only reason. SCP was merely saying it's not as binary as that, and a preference for older men for non-financial reasons is a significant factor for many girls. Which possibly you accept but didn't quite express.

Offline Palace123

I think it's a needless back and forth argument over semantics. We all know that if we withheld the money, the SBs would be off, but by simply stating it is about the money period, as you did, it gave the impression that you thought that was their only reason. SCP was merely saying it's not as binary as that, and a preference for older men for non-financial reasons is a significant factor for many girls. Which possibly you accept but didn't quite express.

Conversation evolved around SB dating without giving money and that they (twenties) seem to be happy to accept an alternative bunch of factors. Well sorry to break it but IMO true SB's are loyal to the money not the person..all the other stuff is just fluffy periphery. Diametrically opposed opinions rather than semantics.

As far as "preferences" for older men go....When you stand back from who you are for a second, you surely have to doubt the authenticity of the age preference most of the time . You wouldn't say to your current benefactor that you have a preference for an opposing group. Put a 30 year old guy against a 50 year old (both of equal worth) who do you think a girl in her early/mid twenties is going to pick?    Of course they all say they prefer older guys... but turkeys don't vote for Christmas. In the vast majority of cases the underlying reasons for this age preference are direct/indirect economic ones. The rest is window dressing.

Less true for Girls in their thirties and forties, but they hardly fit the definition of "babies".  You like dating a young girl right? Makes you feel good. She's hot and you've punched above your weight because you wouldn't get a look in on tinder/bumble..am I right?  That's the deal most of the time.

Young girls are exactly the same, they are competitive amongst their friends and in-group...given the chance they want to show off a guy as a catch. They want to be proud and feel they also punched above their weight. But showing off a 50/55 year old to a group of 24 year olds isn't going to impress anyone because it's just about the money.

Tbh it's good thing that SB's operate this way, if they were not like that we would not be dating 20-30 year olds like this. I'll leave on this...Good to be charming, be polite, be fun but above all else...be wise. She wants the money not the maturity or any of the other reasons. 

Offline Cunning Punt

It really isn't as black and white as that. It seems your experiences/the SBs you meet are different to some experiences of some of us, and reading your posts, I can see why.

Offline updownandaround

Well, based on what you said...it IS about the money. You're saying you're helping her financially. Paying her bills and wot not. That's it. Period. She's there for the money, you know it, she knows it and we know it...why the debate? If you turned off the taps she would go somewhere else. Nobody is saying that there's not a human element here. But the fact that she gets other stuff out of it is by product of the arrangement, not the arrangement itself. Why don't you prove your point to yourself and stop giving her money? If she's not into that she will stay right?  :/   No disrespect meant here, but let's call a spade a spade and not try to camouflage it as something else. We are all on a site with girls who want economic benefits and if they didn't get them they would find them somewhere else...unless of course they want a relationship and if that's the case it's all very messy

Totally agree. If a "relationship" only occurs as a result of throwing cash around then that's what it's all about. That said, I've had quite a few cases of girls who catch feelings for me and it can evolve. And in the words of a famous rapper who articulated things succinctly "You can't make a ho a housewife".

But let's face it, even in traditional relationships, if the girl isn't getting the life she feels she deserves (thanks Instagram) then she's going to bail for greener grass so it applies to every relationship. After all, relationships are an exchanges of resources, sex, money and support being just a few otherwise ... why bother?

Offline Wtt2014

Well sorry to break it but IMO true SB's are loyal to the money not the person..all the other stuff is just fluffy periphery.

Lol. True SB's. You know, before they got popular and sold out. Back when it was all about the music having sex with people purely for money, with no other considerations. These days they all insist on being people with feelings and desires and thoughts. Take me back to the good old days!

Offline Palace123

Lol. True SB's. You know, before they got popular and sold out. Back when it was all about the music having sex with people purely for money, with no other considerations. These days they all insist on being people with feelings and desires and thoughts. Take me back to the good old days!

Haha, I meant “true” with respect to the literal definition…pretty young ladies, not middle aged divorcees  with a couple of kids and a mortgage to cover. 

Offline Palace123

It really isn't as black and white as that. It seems your experiences/the SBs you meet are different to some experiences of some of us, and reading your posts, I can see why.

This is locker room opinions of a bunch of guys. In your analysis, I’d have thought you would have been able to distinguish that from how people operate with their dating partners. I doubt there’s a single person here with sugar dating experience who hasn’t heard all the periphery stuff you mentioned countless times, because it comes from almost all of them every time. But if you choose to the believe in all the nuances etc  I wish you luck with that,  it’s really not that complex. As long as you are paying her you are her sugar daddy not her real boyfriend. It’s pretend, as soon as you stop paying..No more sugar. Maybe you’ve forgotten this. It’s really that simple…all the other “preferences”  will disappear faster than you can say…sugar puff!!