Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BeautifulTeen, Greenford  (Read 6682 times)

18 review(s) for CuteBeautifulBabe (6 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previous reviews posted on January 05, 2014, January 05, 2014, January 17, 2014 and January 30, 2014.

The communication was (I think) handled by someone else, who’s quite fluent in English. No problem with being instructed to her place. She’s now based in Greenford, near Lidl. The flat is much cleaner, safer and discreet than her previous flat in Northolt.

Booked 30 minutes for £50.

Positive: Seemed nice enough before and after the punt.

Neutral: WYSIWYG – her profile pictures are good representation of her. However, I didn’t find her as attractive as her pictures – she didn’t look quite as glamorous.

Negative: Started off with foreplay, while I was touching her, she just stood there like she stared into Medusa eyes. Red flag – this is where I should have walked off.
Negative: Perfunctory sex – she was a dead fish.
Negative: OW was more handjob with a condom. No enthusiasm.
Negative: She wanted to get it over and done with quickly. Didn’t want to do anything that wasn’t a handjob or missionary; basically wanted me to cum ASAP.
Negative: She had a gloomy demeanour during the session and it felt like every request was an annoyance for her.

I’m scratching my head at how she’s accumulated 50+ feedback, if this is what’s she’s normally like. I’ve got a feeling some of the punters leaving her positive feedback must be a sucker for: cute, young, slim WGs – probably was already a positive for them despite the uninterested attitude.

Let me make this clear, she’s not a bitch, arrogant or insufferable person, she seemed fairly nice before and after the punt – she didn’t even try to rush me out when we were finished. This is simply a case of a WG who doesn’t enjoy, or can even bear, what she’s doing. She probably rather be out with her girlfriends doing normal things. I must admit, I did feel uncomfortable without myself after the punt. I felt like forced her to do a deplorable act, even though everything was very vanilla.

Unhappy punting. -_-

Offline Jimmyredcab

"This is simply a case of a WG who doesn’t enjoy, or can even bear, what she’s doing."

Sorry to hear about this complete disaster ------------------- confirmation yet again that Romanians should be avoided at all costs.

vorian

Sorry about your experience, but I must say your review format and the information it contained was fantastic.  :hi:

Offline jesus_jones

Thanks for the review, waffles, and sorry to hear of the miserable punt.  I saw her old flatmate Mimi and that was fairly perfunctory too, although not as bad as your encounter sounds because I got some good OWO and DFK and she looked just as good as her photos.

Should probably ignore our resident cab-driving troll, but in case you didn't notice Jimmy-  waffles posted another review of DOLLDOLL who has nothing but positive feedback on here, and (shock, horror) is Romanian.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28123.0

No doubt you will keep spouting your xenophobic bullshit.  Probably a good thing you wouldn't see the good Romanians- their prices would soar after a few visits from you (boring hearing the same old lines, isn't it?)

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline pumps

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, shes looks quite cute!

Since my bad experiences, i wont be seeing any romanians untill theres a positive feedback or 2 on UkP.
I've seen around 6 romanians who all looked good in picture and on paper, however only 1 was any good.

Offline kropotkin

She used to work at the same place as External Link/Members Only in Northolt IIRC.

My experience with Mimi mirrors that of Waffles almost exactly, even to the feelings of shame after the event.

jimbobwood

She used to work at the same place as External Link/Members Only in Northolt IIRC.

My experience with Mimi mirrors that of Waffles almost exactly, even to the feelings of shame after the event.

Same experience with Mimi, lifeless soul. When a came on her tits, the way she blankly looked at me made me feel shitty afterwards. These girls shouldn't be doing this job.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Same experience with Mimi, lifeless soul. When a came on her tits, the way she blankly looked at me made me feel shitty afterwards. These girls shouldn't be doing this job.

They love the money but hate the job, easy solution, avoid them.   :bomb:

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

easy solution, avoid them.   :bomb:

If we do that, we'll miss out on some good ones. Like jesus_jones pointed out, I had a good punt with Ely, who's Romanian and delivered.

As for Tina, I'm not really mad at her or that I wasted £50. I'm just pissed off at myself for not walking away when she just stood there during foreplay. I still feel some self-disgust - this was probably how Charlie Sheen felt when he had to make all those testimonies lol!

I'll just use this as experience for next time.

Take care.

Festisio

I'm surprised you went to see her given the other reviews portray her as disinterested and mediocre. The AW feedback is deceptive however on here you had access to reviews that don't hold back.

Offline 4by4

Guys don't get hung up about it. She's young, she has a fit body and I for one look forward to spraying her body with cum whether she enjoys it or not. I'll offer her money to do this to her and it's her choice to take the money and accept that I'll do it or say no and let me keep the money in my wallet

Festisio

Guys don't get hung up about it. She's young, she has a fit body and I for one look forward to spraying her body with cum whether she enjoys it or not. I'll offer her money to do this to her and it's her choice to take the money and accept that I'll do it or say no and let me keep the money in my wallet

Be that as it may, a punt where the girl is really enjoying it is better than one where she is lying there like a sack of spuds.

Offline 4by4

I just think that you should take it for what it is. A pse where the wg begs you for your cum and to treat her like a whore is likely to cost you a lot more money

Offline Johny Stone

Feedback
Only    Member Not Active    12/01/2014 01:05    Seeking Services
     I have sent this profile to organisation supporting women trafficked 4 sex and underage. Punters stay out of trouble with the law.

Feedback
Only    Member Not Active    11/01/2014 07:25    Seeking Services
     This girl is used by Romanian pimp/mafia. They smuggle girls and enslave them 4 sex, don't be a pervert and dont contribute by adding more misery to those girls

She is clearly pimped, no wonder she dont like what she does as OP said

Offline jesus_jones

Feedback
Only    Member Not Active    12/01/2014 01:05    Seeking Services
     I have sent this profile to organisation supporting women trafficked 4 sex and underage. Punters stay out of trouble with the law.

Feedback
Only    Member Not Active    11/01/2014 07:25    Seeking Services
     This girl is used by Romanian pimp/mafia. They smuggle girls and enslave them 4 sex, don't be a pervert and dont contribute by adding more misery to those girls

She is clearly pimped, no wonder she dont like what she does as OP said

Complete bollocks. The guy who posted those reviews was banned from UKP (can't remember his name but I think he posted a false/malicious review). There is nothing to suggest they are forced- Mimi, the other girl who was working in the flat, has had numerous holidays/breaks and they seem to be free to come and go as they please. She had 2 iphones, a laptop and all of her luggage was in the room. I wouldn't call that coerced.

There's a big difference between hating the job and being forced to do it, so I would take those comments with a large pinch of salt.

Offline Tonyleung

Member not active - aka "banned for talking gobshite."

Offline Johny Stone

I didnt say forced, but pimped
meaning half of their earnings is going to the pimp
Meaning she dont like to fuck/suck cocks if she knows she will get onlly half of the money

Offline jesus_jones

Meaning she dont like to fuck/suck cocks if she knows she will get onlly half of the money

There are plenty of wg's who are 'pimped' and take half the money but still provide an excellent service. £50 an hour is still a shitload of money, especially to an EE gal who might otherwise be working in a fast food outlet on minimum wage. A shit WG is still going to be shit whether she's paid £50ph or £100ph- it's down to her attitude.

My comments about BrunetteTeen being 'forced' were referring to the Adultwork feedback you pasted here. I didn't claim you were implying that she was being coerced.

Gigabyte

Yep I remember the guy that got banned. Complete headcase. Was going on that she smelt of urine and had HIV seemed a stalker to me as kept making up rubbish and would not let it go. Clearly he still hasnt.  :wackogirl:

Offline kowalski

Being realistic here, to find a fabulous experience with a very young controlled/pimped EE WG is going to be the exception unless you're David Beckham.Sorry.I stay away from the younger ones and try to use independent, your chances of a better experience are higher, but that's my opinion. Of course the opportunity to grobe a young cutie is very tempting but maybe just see it as that it goes wrong??

Offline akauya

Sorry you had a bad punt TomSauce... as our member jaydefo24 said "Punting is thrilling. A good punt leaves you with a warm glow. A bad punt leaves you with a bitter tale to tell. And all of them are in some way helpful reminders of what it feels like to be with a woman..."

Hope the next one is good  :)

Offline herbie007

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt TS&W

Hope you have better luck next time.

LL

Complete bollocks. The guy who posted those reviews was banned from UKP (can't remember his name but I think he posted a false/malicious review).
I remember that, this is the guy...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21157.msg325761#msg325761

Offline tbrad

I think you have to be realistic with your expectations going into a £50 punt. What sort of service were you expecting for £50?

Offline The_Don

Sorry to bump this but she is the reason I joined the forum. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?reportsent;topic=38759

After she asked for a review. But not on A/W as she wanted and I wished, I would have pasted her A/W ID number here. So I would not have wasted my time and spend it on a better service

Negative: Perfunctory sex – she was a dead fish.
Negative: She wanted to get it over and done with quickly. Didn’t want to do anything that wasn’t a handjob or missionary; basically wanted me to cum ASAP.
Negative: She had a gloomy demeanour during the session and it felt like every request was an annoyance for her.

I’m scratching my head at how she’s accumulated 50+ feedback, if this is what’s she’s normally like. I’ve got a feeling some of the punters leaving her positive feedback must be a sucker for: cute, young, slim WGs – probably was already a positive for them despite the uninterested attitude.

Let me make this clear, she’s not a bitch, arrogant or insufferable person, she seemed fairly nice before, even though everything was very vanilla.

Unhappy punting. -_-

+1

They love the money but hate the job, easy solution, avoid them.   :bomb:

+1

I think you have to be realistic with your expectations going into a £50 punt. What sort of service were you expecting for £50?

Sorry I've punted cheap and not so cheap and its not down to cost but service (for me at least).
 Not sure but may'be its the British way, that we take it, not like the people from AUS/USA who would complain about poor service @ any cost?

Offline smiths

Sorry to bump this but she is the reason I joined the forum. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?reportsent;topic=38759

After she asked for a review. But not on A/W as she wanted and I wished, I would have pasted her A/W ID number here. So I would not have wasted my time and spend it on a better service

+1

+1

Sorry I've punted cheap and not so cheap and its not down to cost but service (for me at least).
 Not sure but may'be its the British way, that we take it, not like the people from AUS/USA who would complain about poor service @ any cost?

A good punt is always dependent on the WGs attitude, not what she or her pimp happen to charge.

I have had a good punt recently at £60 for the hour and a number at between £70-100 an hour, and years ago i paid £350 an hour more than once. Those WGs were in no way better than these i have punted with sub-£100 recently.

Offline Turtle1

Almost all WG's pay money to someone. you think they are all independent like they claim. BS

Offline The_Don

A good punt is always dependent on the WGs attitude, not what she or her pimp happen to charge.

I have had a good punt recently at £60 for the hour and a number at between £70-100 an hour, and years ago i paid £350 an hour more than once. Those WGs were in no way better than these i have punted with sub-£100 recently.

Indeed, its a service and part of that is the W/G attitude. I just wish I didn't have to waste time picking the wrong W/G with poor service  :hi:

Offline smiths

Indeed, its a service and part of that is the W/G attitude. I just wish I didn't have to waste time picking the wrong W/G with poor service  :hi:

Hopefully this site will help you with locating good WGs. :hi:

Offline Steve2

Same flat as Sexi Mimi Mr Smiths

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Same flat as Sexi Mimi Mr Smiths

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Really, i shall be avoiding this lot from now on, though Mimi has had some good reviews on here, mixed feedback to say the least. :hi:

Offline Turtle1

Same flat building as Mimi but not same flat. Though im 100% they are part of the same pimping circle. there are 4 of them.