Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PrettyYoungBabe - Northolt  (Read 3633 times)

18 review(s) for CuteBeautifulBabe (6 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Gigabyte

I think she has changed her name as I thought it used to be Tina on her profile. I know there's been a few reviews so here is my take on her.

She is at the cheaper end of my punts but I loved her pics so wanted to give her a try. No need to book via AW texting seemed ok and her english seemed fine on the phone/texts (I know someone said that might be her pimp but I think it was her). I turned up at Northolt and got a postcode, from previous reviews I had a rough idea of where it was but I went along with the directions being provided. So I get to this coop and the text says go behind and up the stairs. Now to the confusing bit I went up the stairs and knocked on the door ... no answer... checked the flat number yes that's ok knocked again ... no answer checked the message for a third time and realise it says go all the way to the top! I was on the middle floor and strangely both floors had flats with the same numbers on them. 

I knock on the correct door and get let into the flat, she gave me a smile and then took me to her room. It appeared that she was the only person in the flat but did admit she shared it with mimi (mimi arrived later). Paperwork out of the way we stripped down and she was wearing a uniform that I had requested which was good. She was stunning to look at, slim body and great breasts. We had a little play with some kissing (not dfk), ow (it was ok nothing special) then cowgirl until I popped. We had a chat, her English was quite good, then some RO which she didn't seem to particularly enjoy (obviously my technique wasn't to her liking all though she said she enjoyed it but she yawned alot which wasn't great for my self esteem) and then "tried" for round 2, tried as I just couldn't quite make it despite her looks.   

Positives
Stunning looks, body to match
Does everything on her likes list and she seems up for most things

Negatives
The flat I wouldn't like to use late in the evening
Some of her likes are extras
She struggled to put much enthusiasm into the punt
The room was freezing and while I am not blaming it for not being able to go for round 2 it didn't help

She has a great body and looks, that's the only reason its not a negative as for me as it was just about worth seeing her for her looks. If she was able to show some enthusiasm and passion to make the punt more memorable and enjoyable then she could be one of my top WG's. Shame Madlin or one of the other top girls don't start a school to teach these girls how to do it properly. They would make so much more money.

hExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

for what its worth she was also

External Link/Members Only

i think she had a lot of mixed reviews here last year.

Gigabyte

Actually I think that was a PG scam that was done using her pics by a scammer and was closed down. There was a thread I created which had some details. Not sure if the scammer was the guy that got banned and started stalking her saying she smelt of urine etc... Oh and no she doesnt smell.

Offline punk

Actually I think that was a PG scam that was done using her pics by a scammer and was closed down. There was a thread I created which had some details. Not sure if the scammer was the guy that got banned and started stalking her saying she smelt of urine etc... Oh and no she doesnt smell.

ah thinks for the info. some times its like being a detective.

vorian

ah thinks for the info. some times its like being a detective.

That is so bloody true, I do feel like Sherlock Holmes sometimes.  :D :D

In fact might be times for an Avatar change  :D :D