Didn't we once establish on here there was a possibility of you being my father?

Well I did once see a brunette Kiwi WG in Docklands who somewhat mysteriously disappeared with the filled condom after I fucked her. It was a hot day, and after a post-punt shower I asked if I could get myself a drink. She said I could grab a can of Cola from the fridge in the kitchen. I did so, but noticed that she'd put the condom on a small plate
in the fridge.
I made my excuses and left. Looking back, all sorts of alarm bells go off. Was she a contributor to a local sperm bank? Did she get the £20 (or whatever the going rate was) which was rightfully mine? Is there a mini-me running around somewhere? He'd be around 20yrs old by now. So no, you're not he sparkus!
By the way, that's all true, and yes, I should have queried it and made her dispose of it. Perhaps she was going to eat it later? Who knows

.