Got a photo of Victoria Fritz?
My bad!I was actually thinking of this girl...Hidden Image/Members Only
Ah yes, Alice makes me Bandywithcraving.Very pretty. Put on a bit of weight, but it's gone in the right places
I'm guessing she's of Nepalese extraction?Maybe her old man's a Gurkha?
She might even be Nipplese .
Aha!!Bet her mum was a 'Thai Bride'
I wish to nominate Tina Daheley
French news reporter Melissa TheuriauHidden Image/Members OnlyHypnotically beautifulExternal Link/Members Only
Apparantly there are Nude pictures 17 Nude videos 8 Leaked content 10BackgroundMélissa Theuriau (French pronunciation: [melisa tœʁjo]; born July 18, 1978) is a French journalist and news anchor for M6. She studied Journalism and became a newscaster on TV. She became an internet phenomenon when a compilation of her reading news was uploaded and newspapers voted her the world's most beautiful news reporter. She is the former anchor and co-editor in chief of Zone interdite on French TVYes she bloody gorgeous. Cant seem to cut and paste my research on to here
Colombian reporter Karina Diaz. Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
I wonder if she does Canal Two in addition to Canal One?
I can actually see why she's a News Reporter in Colombia.It wouldn't matter how shit the News was, you'd still have a silly grin for a whole hour after the bulletin.
WTF?!!I nearly mentioned the Colombian penchant for kidnapping in my post .Looking that good, she must have been framed, surely? Tell you what though, imagine her bending over in the prison showers .
Apparently she used her looks to lure two businessmen into a van . Her accomplice was a criminal known as 'The Witch' The ransom was £800,000.
Too good to be true unfortunately. It looks like she's was arrested and charged for her part in a kidnapping and extortion plot. The victims have yet to be found......... six years later!
I wish to nominate Tina DaheleyExternal Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only
Susanna Reid!Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
From just £36 per year