Author Topic: Your favourite female News Correspondent/Reporter?  (Read 51633 times)

Offline Chorley


Offline winkywanky


Offline Chorley

Nice pair of footballs  :rolleyes:
Indeed. I always favoured two big men up front myself.  :cool:

Offline winkywanky

...you're straying into very different territory there Chorley... :scare:  :D

Offline Chorley

...you're straying into very different territory there Chorley... :scare:  :D
Yes. just realised what I wrote!  :scare: :dash:

Offline Xtro

Yes. just realised what I wrote!  :scare: :dash:

I look forward to your review.   ;)

Offline Chorley

I look forward to your review.   ;)
No thanks. I've subbed myself.  :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

I'm seeing that as a Yellow Card, followed by a Red for a repeat offence  :lol:

Offline jaydefo24

Very pleased that no one has mentioned my absolute favourite BBC correspondent Yelda. She’s of Afghan descent via Australia, where her parents fled as refugees in 1979. She then fled Australia to London about 15 years ago, much to our benefit. She’s stunning. And clever too. And seems cool. And probably an excellent lay. Shame I’ll never find out.

Her name is Yelda Hakim.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 04:25:11 pm by jaydefo24 »

Offline Chorley

Very pleased that no one has mentioned my absolute favourite BBC correspondent Yelda. She’s of Afghan descent via Australia, where her parents fled as refugees in 1979. She then fled Australia to London about 15 years ago, much to our benefit. She’s stunning. And clever too. And seems cool. And probably an excellent lay. Shame I’ll never find out.

Her name is Yelda Hakim.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Very nice.  :thumbsup:

Offline Rocket Scientist



Online sadolddeejay

I'm rather partial to Kate Quilton, who has presented quite a few Channel 4 documentaries.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 06:52:05 am by sadolddeejay »

Offline niceguy30!!

External Link/Members Only

Alex Lovell BBC points West.
I'd love to spunk all over her face and tits.

Offline Absolutman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 101
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Sally Nugent on Breakfast Time and a few years back Tanya Beckett.
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline fredhiggins

I'm rather partial to Kate Quilton, who has presented quite a few Channel 4 documentaries.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Met her in the flesh recently - yes, tasty.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
External Link/Members Only

Alex Lovell BBC points West.
I'd love to spunk all over her face and tits.
Good choice, not heard of her before but I can see why shes on this thread. Lovely :thumbsup:

Offline Chorley

« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 08:12:37 am by Chorley »

Offline dubs



I saw a bit of a programme with a gorgeous asian presenter yesterday.  I looked her up and wow!  Mehreen Baig.  Not your typical Muslim woman, or maybe they all look like this behind the veil?



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Chorley


I saw a bit of a programme with a gorgeous asian presenter yesterday.  I looked her up and wow!  Mehreen Baig.  Not your typical Muslim woman, or maybe they all look like this behind the veil?



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Some of the most stunning women I've seen in real life have been from the Indian Subcontinent, North Africa  or the Middle East.

They have thus certain exotic and alluring look which white girls don't have.

Offline jimmymac


I saw a bit of a programme with a gorgeous asian presenter yesterday.  I looked her up and wow!  Mehreen Baig.  Not your typical Muslim woman, or maybe they all look like this behind the veil?



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wow, she's a beaut!

Offline Chorley

« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 11:13:47 am by Chorley »

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Some of the most stunning women I've seen in real life have been from the Indian Subcontinent, North Africa  or the Middle East.

They have thus certain exotic and alluring look which white girls don't have.

Which is why I pretty much exclusively date them :dance:

Online sadolddeejay

British actress of Indian ethnicity Laila Rouass has done some presenting too. She's currently having her pink potted (and, who knows, possibly her brown) by Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 07:53:19 am by sadolddeejay »

Offline Chorley

She works for RT so I'd take everything she says with a punch if salt, but Polly Boika is certainly easy on the eye.  :thumbsup:


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
She works for RT so I'd take everything she says with a punch if salt, but Polly Boika is certainly easy on the eye.  :thumbsup:


Hidden Image/Members Only

👅😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Bloody hell Chorley, you have a nose for all these foxy presenters dont you :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

Yeah, and I bet it's been punched a few times in the pursuit of that :D

Offline Chorley

Yeah, and I bet it's been punched a few times in the pursuit of that :D
The restraining orders take care of that.  :crazy:  :D

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
She works for RT so I'd take everything she says with a punch if salt, but Polly Boika is certainly easy on the eye.  :thumbsup:


Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm sure you'd like to give her something salty tasting though.

Offline redveee

External Link/Members Only

Alex Lovell BBC points West.
I'd love to spunk all over her face and tits.

She's doing her CBT on her motorbike and posted this on her Twitter account recently.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky


Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
She's doing her CBT on her motorbike and posted this on her Twitter account recently.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Isn't a CBT limited to just mopeds and 125s? That looks like a substantial beast she'd have between her legs but lack the proper papers for.

Offline B4bcock

Isn't a CBT limited to just mopeds and 125s? That looks like a substantial beast she'd have between her legs but lack the proper papers for.

Correct.   To ride a bike legally like the one she is on requires a CBT, then passes in road theory, module 1 (figures of eight, emergency stop etc, all done off road) and, finally, module 2, which is the on road test.

To ride Alex Lovell, you would need to be young, wealthy and handsome.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 07:37:37 am by B4bcock »



Offline winkywanky

Some of you guys are up late!  :D

I have sometimes woken up from my slumber on the sofa at stupid o'clock, and some of the birds on Ideal World are quite fit.

But my, some of the shit they spout while telling you you need to buy the latest thing. Makes your eyes go  :wacko:.

Still, I guess that's the art of being a good salesperson, and all while adhering closely to Ofcom Regs  :D

Offline fredhiggins

Rachel Pierman used to be on Ideal World; look her up.  :P

External Link/Members Only

My problem with Ideal World is that it looks terrible on my combo of Freeview SD and my TV. To appreciate ladies at their best you really need an HD signal.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline redveee

Isn't a CBT limited to just mopeds and 125s? That looks like a substantial beast she'd have between her legs but lack the proper papers for.

That bike belongs to a friend of hers but also shows she likes something big and throbbing between her legs :lol:

Offline Boundless

Isn't a CBT limited to just mopeds and 125s? That looks like a substantial beast she'd have between her legs but lack the proper papers for.

I thought CBT was Cock and Balls Torture

Guess I've been watching porn for too long  :(

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline winkywanky

Rachel Pierman used to be on Ideal World; look her up.  :P

External Link/Members Only

My problem with Ideal World is that it looks terrible on my combo of Freeview SD and my TV. To appreciate ladies at their best you really need an HD signal.



It's on ITV1 in HD if you can stay up until 1am  :hi:

Offline dubs

I thought CBT was Cock and Balls Torture

Guess I've been watching porn for too long  :(

Some mental health professions use the same abbreviation for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - External Link/Members Only

A typical conversation may be:

A: How shall be deal with Joe Bloggs' self harming issues?
B : CBT?
A: Won't that make things worse... oh you mean the other CBT !

Offline fredhiggins


It's on ITV1 in HD if you can stay up until 1am  :hi:
Thanks; none of current crew do it for me; Hayley Greens's hairstyle makes her look like Hawk from Buck Rogers.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Thanks; none of current crew do it for me; Hayley Greens's hairstyle makes her look like Hawk from Buck Rogers.
However Wilma from Buck Rogers I would love to meet. Wonder what she looks like now :unknown:

Offline magpie252

However Wilma from Buck Rogers I would love to meet. Wonder what she looks like now :unknown:
Definite MILF material
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 04:11:59 pm by magpie252 »


Offline fredhiggins

I rewatched Buck Rogers on Forces TV recently; Wilma was gorgeous.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
From back on the day.  ;)


Hidden Image/Members Only
Thanks Magpie and Chorley. She still looks good and yes I would very much so... :hi:

What a shame we all have to get older......
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 12:08:24 am by MrMatrix »