Author Topic: Your favourite female News Correspondent/Reporter?  (Read 51515 times)

Online mr.bluesky


Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124


Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,697
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 116
Although Ms Huq is delicious I don't believe she has ever presented nor reported for a news programme, she would fall under general presenting duties which we don't have at the moment. However, should you decide to start a separate thread...….. :hi:

Offline winkywanky

That thread already exists, birds you fancy but shouldn't  :cool:.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Although Ms Huq is delicious I don't believe she has ever presented nor reported for a news programme, she would fall under general presenting duties which we don't have at the moment. However, should you decide to start a separate thread...….. :hi:

Are you saying Blue Peter's not news? The flower garden item was a landmark broadcast when it occurred.  Percy Thrower was livid.

I doubt her husband Charlie Brooker would approve of this.

Offline winkywanky

Didn't know she was married to Charlie Brooker, that's pretty damn cool  :cool:

Online mr.bluesky

Didn't know she was married to Charlie Brooker, that's pretty damn cool  :cool:

He's a lucky sod  getting to handle those puppies thats for sure.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
He's a lucky sod  getting to handle those puppies thats for sure.

Two kids later and he may feel less so now.

Online mr.bluesky


Offline Rockhead

BBC Sports presenter Holly Hamilton does it for me.

I have daydreams about hearing her shouting urgent words of encouragement in her Irish accent as I bury my tongue in her (hopefully) perfect little pussy.



Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 03:58:34 pm by Rockhead »

Online threechilliman

BBC Sports presenter Holly Hamilton does it for me.

I have daydreams about hearing her shouting urgent words of encouragement in her Irish accent as I bury my tongue in her (hopefully) perfect little pussy.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeah, she's a nice piece of work. I wouldn't mind blowing my load all over her face.

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,697
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 116
I doubt her husband Charlie Brooker would approve of this.

Then Charlie Booker can fuck off for A; Not knowing the difference between children's magazine programme and a news bulletin.

                                                     B; Being a complete twat.

                                                     C; Gaining entry to her knickers.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Although Ms Huq is delicious I don't believe she has ever presented nor reported for a news programme, she would fall under general presenting duties which we don't have at the moment. However, should you decide to start a separate thread...….. :hi:


didn't she do newsround for a period?

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
Here's Konnie doing a bit in Benidorm for GMTV:

External Link/Members Only

Offline notcalledchris

External Link/Members Only

Laura foster clip.  I'm liking those legs.  I'd love to be self isolating with her.  Maybe even in lockdown.  My face locked down on her gash that is

Offline winkywanky

External Link/Members Only

Laura foster clip.  I'm liking those legs.  I'd love to be self isolating with her.  Maybe even in lockdown.  My face locked down on her gash that is


She's wearing a really short skirt and just looks like she's fighting off a bloke with a broom  :lol:.

Offline Rehon

Yeah, she's a nice piece of work. I wouldn't mind blowing my load all over her face.
As far as I'm concerned, Holly can never ever do any wrong. She's an angel and I'd eat her pussy for a year.

Offline tightfoot69

Naga Munchetty
Kate McCann on Sky News has caught my eye recently. Fit as fuck posh girl

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline Chunk

Cheers Finchy, after seeing the picture of this absolute babe,  :angelgirl: Kate McCann now has a +1 to her fan club.

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Cheers Finchy, after seeing the picture of this absolute babe,  :angelgirl: Kate McCann now has a +1 to her fan club.

 :drinks:

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I'm shocked Albanian semi-topless newsreader and internet sensation Enki Bracaj hasn't been mentioned yet:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline freeze44

I'm shocked Albanian semi-topless newsreader and internet sensation Enki Bracaj hasn't been mentioned yet:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

 :lol: and although she clearly has 2 great assets she got the job due to her reporting skills am sure!  :sarcastic:

Offline sadolddeejay

That looks like a good way to keep abreast of Albanian current affairs.

Offline freeze44

Lauren Moss bbc health correspondent...like her to interview me...naked with oil over her!  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline notcalledchris

Lauren Moss bbc health correspondent...like her to interview me...naked with oil over her!  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Another pretty face I'd spaff a heavy load onto. 

Offline Freddie Boswell

I'd forgotten about Katya Adler, mentioned by Mr. Carling above.

She's gorgeous  :rose:. Lovely red hair, perfect bright skin, a wonderful cheery way about her. Dead sexy too  :cool:.

And I tell you what, a perfect example of a girl using her womanly wiles in her job...she always has the inside track on what's going on in Brussels, she gets all the hot leads and she has all the contacts. She gets all the off-the-record comments before anyone else, and then presents them in a pragmatic and realistic way for easy consumption by Joe Public.

I'd love to spend an evening with her on her meagre BBC expense account, a Brussels curry house with a couple of bottles of house red and then a debrief later  :D.
You've outdone yourself there, Winks :hi:
My personal favorite...... BBC's Tara Welsh. That raving, red-skinned little sort can do starkers squats on my boat any day of the week (post social-isolation, of course!)
External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Thanks Freddie, wasn't aware of Tara  :hi:.

Let me know if you fancy a double date with both girls, I'll see if I can conjure up one of their phone numbers  :cool:

Offline Freddie Boswell

Thanks Freddie, wasn't aware of Tara  :hi:.

Let me know if you fancy a double date with both girls, I'll see if I can conjure up one of their phone numbers  :cool:
I'd like that very much.  :)
See? this lockdown lark ain't all doom and gloom!

Offline Chorley

Not technically a news girl as she left Sky Sports, but she's on Talksport so..................... Natalie Sawyer  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 07:29:33 am by Chorley »

Offline Freddie Boswell

Not technically a news girl as she left Sky Sports, but she's on Talksport so..................... Natalie Sawyer  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Ah, fine choice. She's one British-Bulgarian Beaut!  ;)

Offline winkywanky

Fabulous tits  :thumbsup:

(What was that football score again...?  :D)

Offline cassini

Not technically a news girl as she left Sky Sports, but she's on Talksport so..................... Natalie Sawyer  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


I’ll see your Nat Sawyer and raise you Leeds FC TV beauty Emma Jones.

Now I’m no fan of Leeds being a Sheff lad but I could watch her tits all day long!



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

You could have a lovely knockabout with those  :wacko:

Ooh, underpants for goalposts,
etc...

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Back of the net!

Yes, by 'eck, I've long marvelled at those beauties.

Offline freeze44

Not sure if this one been mentioned but just seen her on Sky in a field with cows and looking very hot, big breasted and ripe for milking!!  :rose:

Ali Fortescue

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

...object of an almost bovine lust  :wacko:

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Not sure if this one been mentioned but just seen her on Sky in a field with cows and looking very hot, big breasted and ripe for milking!!  :rose:

Ali Fortescue

Hidden Image/Members Only
I'll bring my milking stool :hi:

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Mishal Hussain.. very classy and tasty..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline freeze44

I'll bring my milking stool :hi:

 :thumbsup: She was interviewing a farmer and saying that there a bit too much milk about.

Hope she reading this...come on love there a few of us ready to drink it up!  :kiss:

Offline sadolddeejay

Not my favourite at all, but telly consumer affairs presenter Alice Beer [54)  has, in the chesticles region, what a friend of mine calls "a good lunch".

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
No pics to hand, but if you want a pair of milkers then Bryony Gordon is your go to journo.

Offline freeze44

No pics to hand, but if you want a pair of milkers then Bryony Gordon is your go to journo.

Mooooooooooooooooooo...make me feel thirsty!!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 11:46:58 pm by freeze44 »

Offline redveee

No pics to hand, but if you want a pair of milkers then Bryony Gordon is your go to journo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144

Offline Chorley

The rather lovely Sophie Sulehria, who works for both BBC local radio and TV in my area

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
The rather lovely Sophie Sulehria, who works for both BBC local radio and TV in my area

Hidden Image/Members Only

lucky you !

Offline DesktopTeacup

Victoria Fritz isn’t currently on our telly but she’s ace in my opinion

100% agree with Holly Hamilton also

Offline DesktopTeacup

Victoria Fritz isn’t currently on our telly but she’s ace in my opinion

100% agree with Holly Hamilton also

Fritzy, forgot to attach a photo. She’s currently on maternity leave but I suppose that’s why god gave her 2 other options for us to sample