Former Blue Peter presenter Konnie HuqHidden Image/Members Only
Although Ms Huq is delicious I don't believe she has ever presented nor reported for a news programme, she would fall under general presenting duties which we don't have at the moment. However, should you decide to start a separate thread...…..
Didn't know she was married to Charlie Brooker, that's pretty damn cool
He's a lucky sod getting to handle those puppies thats for sure.
Two kids later and he may feel less so now.
BBC Sports presenter Holly Hamilton does it for me.I have daydreams about hearing her shouting urgent words of encouragement in her Irish accent as I bury my tongue in her (hopefully) perfect little pussy.Hidden Image/Members Only
I doubt her husband Charlie Brooker would approve of this.
External Link/Members OnlyLaura foster clip. I'm liking those legs. I'd love to be self isolating with her. Maybe even in lockdown. My face locked down on her gash that is
Yeah, she's a nice piece of work. I wouldn't mind blowing my load all over her face.
Kate McCann on Sky News has caught my eye recently. Fit as fuck posh girl
Cheers Finchy, after seeing the picture of this absolute babe, Kate McCann now has a +1 to her fan club.
I'm shocked Albanian semi-topless newsreader and internet sensation Enki Bracaj hasn't been mentioned yet:External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only
Lauren Moss bbc health correspondent...like her to interview me...naked with oil over her! Hidden Image/Members Only
I'd forgotten about Katya Adler, mentioned by Mr. Carling above.She's gorgeous . Lovely red hair, perfect bright skin, a wonderful cheery way about her. Dead sexy too .And I tell you what, a perfect example of a girl using her womanly wiles in her job...she always has the inside track on what's going on in Brussels, she gets all the hot leads and she has all the contacts. She gets all the off-the-record comments before anyone else, and then presents them in a pragmatic and realistic way for easy consumption by Joe Public.I'd love to spend an evening with her on her meagre BBC expense account, a Brussels curry house with a couple of bottles of house red and then a debrief later .
Thanks Freddie, wasn't aware of Tara .Let me know if you fancy a double date with both girls, I'll see if I can conjure up one of their phone numbers
Not technically a news girl as she left Sky Sports, but she's on Talksport so..................... Natalie Sawyer Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Not sure if this one been mentioned but just seen her on Sky in a field with cows and looking very hot, big breasted and ripe for milking!! Ali FortescueHidden Image/Members Only
I'll bring my milking stool
No pics to hand, but if you want a pair of milkers then Bryony Gordon is your go to journo.
Mooooooooooooooooooo...make me feel thirsty!!Hidden Image/Members Only
The rather lovely Sophie Sulehria, who works for both BBC local radio and TV in my areaHidden Image/Members Only
Victoria Fritz isn’t currently on our telly but she’s ace in my opinion100% agree with Holly Hamilton also
From just £36 per year