**SCAMMER**I know I said I would stop contributing here but thought I’d let yous know so it can be prevented.
Nikola, Niko, Nicola, Nikola Mulczynska-
External Link/Members OnlyMet her at Salford the alchemist. Ate, had a good time (so I thought) until she headed to the toilet, she came back zoning out every couple of minutes and then snapping back to character. From another user on the site, I found out that she is a bit of a coke addict and she must have increased her usage since their meet. After our dinner, she faked her friend needing something from Nando’s, where the friend works. while we walked, she asked for money upfront, said it isn’t you she would just prefer it. I forgot to withdraw and I had no cash so I transferred (thankfully) like a dickhead. She was quite attractive
and I thought surely it could not happen to me and she went in the Nando’s and didn’t come back out. She either left through the staff entrance or I have no clue.
Immediately contacted my bank, managed to recover 200/300 I transferred. Will contact the bank to ask why only 200. Not as jarring now that I got some money back but still what a waste of time and money.
Always put your ego aside and be careful. There are evil men and women who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fireAnyway, I’m left in Manchester heading back to London now haha. Wish me luck.