Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2015554 times)

Offline PLeisure

Does anyone else have a trigger that makes them instantly dismiss a profile?

If there's even a hint of The Eiffel Tower in any of the profile pictures then I'm out.

I have no idea why.
The Burj, also - but, yeah, Eiffel is like some lame visual shorthand for 'living the luxury life'.

Offline Heph

Does anyone else have a trigger that makes them instantly dismiss a profile?

You may be focussing on visuals here, for which my trigger-moments are

1. fatties, obvs. Additional adverse mental-health warnings, viz: bright, unnatural hair dye; facial ironmongery; trout-pouts and overabundant tattoos
2. pictures taken in the bogs

but I'm also trigger-happy on the words they choose, so -

3. reference in their copy to any 2 or more of the following: "I'm a kind person"; "PhD"; "spoiled/spoil me"; "princess"; "handbag"; "[any star sign]" or "lifestyle"

You may well imagine that this renders >75% of all profiles utterly beyond the Pale before I even start in earnest




Online bigden40

Does anyone else have a trigger that makes them instantly dismiss a profile?

If there's even a hint of The Eiffel Tower in any of the profile pictures then I'm out.

I have no idea why.

Snapchat filters

Offline Punting2022


Offline PLeisure

You may be focussing on visuals here, for which my trigger-moments are

1. fatties, obvs. Additional adverse mental-health warnings, viz: bright, unnatural hair dye; facial ironmongery; trout-pouts and overabundant tattoos
2. pictures taken in the bogs

but I'm also trigger-happy on the words they choose, so -

3. reference in their copy to any 2 or more of the following: "I'm a kind person"; "PhD"; "spoiled/spoil me"; "princess"; "handbag"; "[any star sign]" or "lifestyle"

You may well imagine that this renders >75% of all profiles utterly beyond the Pale before I even start in earnest
Oh, yeah - I go all in on toilet selfies. Thankfully, once the absurdity has been pointed out, their uber-sensitive minds manage to find my observations accurate.

"Treat me like the princess I am". Hard swerve  :scare:

Online bigden40

Everyone then as all gen z use it

False

Everyone =/= Gen Z and even most Gen Z are wise enough not to use it on their seeking profile.

Online bigden40

Oh, yeah - I go all in on toilet selfies. Thankfully, once the absurdity has been pointed out, their uber-sensitive minds manage to find my observations accurate.

"Treat me like the princess I am". Hard swerve  :scare:

“Treat me like a princess” - what, lock you in a tower?

The propensity for toilet selfies I’m told is to do with mirrors and lighting


Offline paul_tall_

The propensity for toilet selfies I’m told is to do with mirrors and lighting
the gym selfie seems popular also probably for the same mirror and lightening reason

Offline Punting2022

Build chemistry

Number one excuse no sex. Lets build chemistry first. I want an allowance to build that

Offline Iceman007

Recently rejoined seeking still have the usual bunch you have to filter through

Esra £50 deposit
External Link/Members Only

Nini travels to London often, happy to meet but no intimacy
External Link/Members Only

Rosie content seller
External Link/Members Only

Jessie - this was an interesting one we chatted on WhatsApp for a while and also spoke to her she seemed genuine and nice. Agreed a date and location not too far from where she said she was was staying was in regular communication, an hour before I said let me know when you leave and she asked for money for a taxi return £50 and showed me the price but no location details I was like I will book it for you and then do the return after we meet but she was I always get this paid upfront…I moved on. I was a little wary as comms were slow so I hadn’t booked any hotel.
External Link/Members Only

Henna - looking for £20 here and there
External Link/Members Only

Bella - I did see her recently £400, nice and friendly but she wasnt all that kissing and oral was ok and her pussy smelled had the smell on my fingers even after washing a few times
External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Recently rejoined seeking still have the usual bunch you have to filter through

Jessie - this was an interesting one we chatted on WhatsApp for a while and also spoke to her she seemed genuine and nice. Agreed a date and location not too far from where she said she was was staying was in regular communication, an hour before I said let me know when you leave and she asked for money for a taxi return £50 and showed me the price but no location details I was like I will book it for you and then do the return after we meet but she was I always get this paid upfront…I moved on. I was a little wary as comms were slow so I hadn’t booked any hotel.
External Link/Members Only

Bella - I did see her recently £400, nice and friendly but she wasnt all that kissing and oral was ok and her pussy smelled had the smell on my fingers even after washing a few times
External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Jessie looks good, too bad she pushed for upfront payment

Bella has been mentioned on here a few times. The first echoed your experience, then some others chimed in to say that she was a fun meet.
On that basis, I set up a date. She'd just had her boobs done in Turkey and had returned from holiday in Marbella. Her complexion was like mahogany. I reached in for a kiss but it wasn't happening. I had to cut short the 'date' as her chavinness was the final straw.

Offline londonhunter008

Lacey 21 Not in UK right now. Expecting payed date of over 500 just to see if she like a man or not  :D and gives lecture about what seeking is all about  :sarcastic:
External Link/Members Only

Offline paul_tall_


Thanks

Jessie looks good, too bad she pushed for upfront payment

Bella has been mentioned on here a few times. The first echoed your experience, then some others chimed in to say that she was a fun meet.
On that basis, I set up a date. She'd just had her boobs done in Turkey and had returned from holiday in Marbella. Her complexion was like mahogany. I reached in for a kiss but it wasn't happening. I had to cut short the 'date' as her chavinness was the final straw.
How did Bella react to you cutting it short ? I’m guessing her photos are her very recent then with tan and new boobs . Did you hand over any allowance ?

Offline PLeisure

How did Bella react to you cutting it short ? I’m guessing her photos are her very recent then with tan and new boobs . Did you hand over any allowance ?
She took it personally at first - then insisted on the full amount being paid. It was 25% less than indicated above.
I wasn't going to quibble; paid up and she was on her way back home


Offline paul_tall_

She took it personally at first - then insisted on the full amount being paid. It was 25% less than indicated above.
I wasn't going to quibble; paid up and she was on her way back home
do you reckon she has done this before ?

Offline Punting2022

do you reckon she has done this before ?

Someone's seen bella before. He mentioned he paid her ticket to Leicester had her for 350 overnight because she couldn't get train back. Or he purposely booked a late train to keep her there.

Shes done it before. I had a convo with her, But she wanted 400. Didnt appeal to me as attractive so left it.

Offline Famy8989

External Link/Members Only - Elena

500 ppm

Has anyone actually managed to meet her though? And does she look as good as the gym pics she’s got. She just stopped replying to me on telegram a few weeks ago

Offline Famy8989

Hannah - External Link/Members Only
Wanted 400. Went for it because she showed me some pictures of her body.
Met for coffee. Not attractive for me so parted ways. I think she has autism too, seemed very adhd/roboty.
Anyone else meet her or did I just meet her on a bad day? She said she had work and was hungover from the day before but just seemed a bit rough, hair and even smell wise. She also met me an hour 15 late, but I don’t live too far so wasn’t fussed.

Offline Jardent6

Hannah - External Link/Members Only
Wanted 400. Went for it because she showed me some pictures of her body.
Met for coffee. Not attractive for me so parted ways. I think she has autism too, seemed very adhd/roboty.
Anyone else meet her or did I just meet her on a bad day? She said she had work and was hungover from the day before but just seemed a bit rough, hair and even smell wise. She also met me an hour 15 late, but I don’t live too far so wasn’t fussed.

She looks rough in her photos wouldn’t pay 250 let alone 400.

Offline bash_eer

She agreed to 200. She spoke about being on meds and off work I assume depression or anxiety related. I didnt meet her.

Offline BeingSilent

Funny how so many girls suddenly start messaging, following, liking and favourting your profile the exact moment your subscription ends…

Some would think it’s done on purpose…

Offline Famy8989

Funny how so many girls suddenly start messaging, following, liking and favourting your profile the exact moment your subscription ends…

Some would think it’s done on purpose…
Haha, right. I think it’s seeking staff with fake accounts.

Offline Famy8989

Emmy - External Link/Members Only
I know she’s been mentioned a few times. But scammer in my experience. Avoid.

Iz - External Link/Members Only
Gen Z raver type. Will agree to intimate but you gotta be firm. Might want to meet for dinner and expect £. Wants 600ppm, got her to 500 but she’s still a bit needy.

Jo - External Link/Members Only
Wants to meet first then decide if intimate. Wants ppm for a casual dinner date but again, set out your expectations and she’ll agree to ppm only for intimacy. £500. She needs to humble herself a little I think, I’ve fucked models for cheaper, she initially asked for £1000 haha.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:45:18 pm by Famy8989 »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Haha, right. I think it’s seeking staff with fake accounts.

That’s an awful lot of staff needed to do that, it’s more likely to be AI bots.