Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2035888 times)

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
You’re looking for sex, right? If that’s true I don’t see why you’d pay for a date that doesn’t involve sex. It’s not rocket science.

because you hope its the entry fee to her knickers. I only tried "whatsyourprice" once - offered one lady £50 for a lunch date - it was a nice lunch and we agreed to meet again, which did include sex. only saw her the once as in person we didn't really "click" (remember i am not just after sex)

Offline stampjones

because you hope its the entry fee to her knickers. I only tried "whatsyourprice" once - offered one lady £50 for a lunch date - it was a nice lunch and we agreed to meet again, which did include sex. only saw her the once as in person we didn't really "click" (remember i am not just after sex)
I was actually thinking of you when i phrased my reply. The OP implied he was just after sex though

Offline Jazzy99

Well if it was guaranteed sex I was after I would have booked an escort. What I meant was there was no indication of something more in subsequent meets, some of these girls just want to collect their fees for being wined and dined.

Offline stampjones

Well if it was guaranteed sex I was after I would have booked an escort. What I meant was there was no indication of something more in subsequent meets, some of these girls just want to collect their fees for being wined and dined.
There’s plenty guaranteed sex on seeking too if thats what you want. My point is if you want a date that involves sex you need to agree it up front. Some girls dont want to fuck first date, and that’s fine, but I certainly wouldn’t be paying them to come and get a free meal from me. Your choice what you do but it doesnt sound like your strategy is giving you what you want. I think if you want something like SCP you need to put in the work to separate out the scammers and those who will never put out

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Any additional intel to share on these ladies chaps before i arrange to meet:

Zabella, 29
External Link/Members Only
£400 PPM, genuine, essex-based

ExoticBabey, 27
External Link/Members Only
£350 PPM, Zimbabwean, north london-based

Alexa, 27
External Link/Members Only
£400 PPM, Cypriot, can host in Battersea for whole evening, seems a pro as very quick to whatapp and asking to come over.

Ria, 34
External Link/Members Only
No discussion about money, very slow on messaging

Corina, 29
External Link/Members Only
Greek, genuine, no discussion of money yet.

Thanks
Budgie

Offline Richjimbo



Offline samanderson

External Link/Members Only - Wants £1000 per meet.

External Link/Members Only - Wants a paid coffee date first.

External Link/Members Only - wants £500 for dinner/coffee date.

External Link/Members Only - Demanded £25 for electricity, bombarding me with over 100 messages insisting on immediate payment and promising to meet the next day. Not falling for that trick again

Offline CroPunter

Any additional intel to share on these ladies chaps before i arrange to meet:

Alexa, 27
External Link/Members Only
£400 PPM, Cypriot, can host in Battersea for whole evening, seems a pro as very quick to whatapp and asking to come over.


her putting BAREBACK in her profile is very very pro vibe :)


Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Now in Turkey?

looks like it - and hasn't been active on Seeking for over 4 weeks so either gone home / visiting for some time or maybe gone completely.

Offline PLeisure

Just (re?)-joined today.

Lucy. 24yr Caucasian. 170cm
External Link/Members Only

UKP Londoners will know her as:
"Pretty Teen Aliyah" AW: 5735508
 - she was pricey 4 years ago, and had mixed reviews.

Offline alwaysamazing

External Link/Members Only - iiRvx7822

Any intel please folks? Profile's kooky af plus stated desire to meet seems almost palpable so I'm sure she must've messaged quite a few?

She offered bareback and always eager to meet so I moved on. Looks like professional in west london.

Offline coming_along

Brookeee - External Link/Members Only - Won't meet without deposit, claims to have men giving her £500 prior to a meet, seems off and not for me, didn't push any further.

Aqueenbee - External Link/Members Only - Content seller.

Maia - External Link/Members Only - Content seller, also very abusive messages, definitely steer clear.

Angel - External Link/Members Only - Says wants to meet, makes excuses and then just asks for money for random stuff without meeting.

Molly - External Link/Members Only - Content selling and 'online gf'

charlotte - External Link/Members Only - Pro vibes, £700 for 2 hours or £300 for 1. Also pictures on her profile are not accurate, says she is protecting her identity, sends another completely different photo in messages. Didn't follow up.

CreativeAndSweet - External Link/Members Only - Claims to have offers of 250-400 just for dinner, didn't pursue.

Seeking - External Link/Members Only - Mentioned before, doesn't reflect her photos imo, much larger in person and you cannot get a word in. £300pm, says no limit on time but I couldn't endure any longer than one round.

Offline keij

Has anyone seen this girl?

DreamyPrincess - London - External Link/Members Only

DreamyPrincess - London - External Link/Members Only

She's a scammer, avoid. She asks for 600 but will settle for lower. She asks for money first thing when meet, after getting the money she will make a scene and leave. Lesson learned in my early SA days.

Offline penisilin

DreamyPrincess - London - External Link/Members Only

She's a scammer, avoid. She asks for 600 but will settle for lower. She asks for money first thing when meet, after getting the money she will make a scene and leave. Lesson learned in my early SA days.

That's the oldest trick in the book, I wonder why they still try it! Maybe for the newbies. Thanks for the update, she don't even resemble a 400 babe talk less of 600.

Offline Ub12345


Offline paul_2407

DreamyPrincess - London - External Link/Members Only

She's a scammer, avoid. She asks for 600 but will settle for lower. She asks for money first thing when meet, after getting the money she will make a scene and leave. Lesson learned in my early SA days.

Thanks for the intel. Hope this didnt happen to you but sounds like it did? Did you report her on seeking or elsewhere?

Offline londonhunter008

Thanks for the intel. Hope this didnt happen to you but sounds like it did? Did you report her on seeking or elsewhere?

reporting doesnt help. I tried that on past...just block her profile and stay safe.

Offline londonhunter008

DreamyPrincess - London - External Link/Members Only

She's a scammer, avoid. She asks for 600 but will settle for lower. She asks for money first thing when meet, after getting the money she will make a scene and leave. Lesson learned in my early SA days.
Thank you. She gave me her number...but I did not get good vibe and did not meet...but she looked pretty and I definitely fancied her.

Offline Hobbit

DreamyPrincess - London - External Link/Members Only

She's a scammer, avoid. She asks for 600 but will settle for lower. She asks for money first thing when meet, after getting the money she will make a scene and leave. Lesson learned in my early SA days.

Thanks for the info. She didn't seem like it when we chatted, but I never pay anyone upfront. They always get the money at the end. So, if she had suggested wanting money first, I would have said no. She just seemed too eager which is what put me off.

Offline WKD123

I'm hoping that I have finally found the "one" to replace my last long-term arrangement which ended, rather bizarrely and I'm still not quite sure why, but hey hum... moving on

During my endeavours, I had conversations with the following so I though I would share:

Innocent Temptress
External Link/Members Only
Willing to meet for £300

Suzzieslittlesecret
External Link/Members Only
On Telegram - stopped when I mentioned £300 PPM and said it was way below what she is used to - really hot thought if you can afford it!

SavannahoXoxo
External Link/Members Only
On Telegram Went quiet when I mentioned £300 PPM and never heard from her again


Just a note to those that are thinking of returning to seeking, or are always bemoaning it - I have had a hectic month with a hit ratio of about 4:1 on no replies:replies to my messages. I tend to scatter gun to anyone in my criteria, look for those that are recently active but also new. It got to a point recently where I had set up almost too many meetings to handle. I did meet a couple of times with a really nice, fit girl but she's moving so that isn't going to carry on and now, hopefully, will strike up a new long term.

Bear in mind that I am no way the ideal "match" - limited availability, old git, not a great deal of disposable. I wouldn't say now is the ideal time to start trying with Xmas round the corner, but have hope my friends that if this is what you want and I firmly believe IMHO that it is a better way than paying WGs then strike out in the new year.

Offline SwenyTodd

Xmas is a tricky time - there are some girls on the site who want easy cash to help them with xmas shopping and their are those who are lonely and want company.  But I find most of them just won't have time to meet as they have too many other socials with their normal family and friends.  Content sellers are still working heavily and it's a shame that SA seems to have more women selling pics and vids rather than meeting up

Offline Iceman007

Please confirm why you haven’t Reviewed for over 2 years.


Been mainly been on seeking and also recently been away from this site back now and had a recent punt will review in the next few days

Offline Heph

I'm hoping that I have finally found the "one" to replace my last long-term arrangement which ended, rather bizarrely and I'm still not quite sure why, but hey hum... moving on

During my endeavours, I had conversations with the following so I though I would share:

Innocent Temptress
External Link/Members Only
Willing to meet for £300

Suzzieslittlesecret
External Link/Members Only
On Telegram - stopped when I mentioned £300 PPM and said it was way below what she is used to - really hot thought if you can afford it!

SavannahoXoxo
External Link/Members Only
On Telegram Went quiet when I mentioned £300 PPM and never heard from her again


Would you mind giving more detail on your exchanges with these 3? I had brief interactions with 1 in the early part of the year, 2, in the autumn - 1 seemed fruity & warm but had slow & poor comms, and I got the impression she was a pro; 2, per your experience had a very high opinion of herself. Former billionaire b/friend she said - hard act to follow

And by the way - this post is an excellent example of why including the usernames is so valuable. I saw SavannaXoxo had instant recognition.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2024, 12:59:49 am by Heph »

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Cute Thai SB I was going to see tonight £400 now on period. Was on the train to London when I found out. Gave a gasp of frustration and the lady next to me said … I know these train delays are a nightmare.  :D

Good if her to tell me … some less scrupulous wouldn’t care.

Offline Gameofthrones

Chatted to her for a week or so and it was going well and when it was time to meet I asked if she wanted money to travel into London to which she said yes at which point I said I don’t transfer upfront but happy to hand over you cash when you get here. This is when she flipped and said why did you ask me in the first place, one thing lead to another and I got blocked.

Let us know how you get on as I did feel she was genuine and probably I effed up as it was my first time on the site.

I'm talking to her now, she seems genuine so far, I have arranged a meet with her on the 23rd.... Will let you know how it goes.

She seems to be ok if I purchase the tickets for her instead of giving her money, I think that's reasonable.

She sent plenty of pics without asking for anything, I noticed a hotel room backdrop in many of those so I wonder if she could be a pro.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2024, 08:23:01 am by Gameofthrones »

Offline metalqaz


And by the way - this post is an excellent example of why including the usernames is so valuable. I saw SavannaXoxo had instant recognition.

and what's your review of her?

Offline martleto88

Some research

External Link/Members Only - Pretty Angel 23
Approached me from nowhere… wanted £400 i said £350 with bum without £300. She said to me she will go with a guy who will pay her £600 to walk to museums.. I said perfect u are young and you need to get some education and get paid. Block her also mentioned PayPal and I was 🚩… naaah


External Link/Members Only - DreamyPrincess

Announced £400 i said £300 she didn’t flinch. She said £400 plus travel expenses.
The fun part is i might meet her for 1 reason only and many of us will tell me TO DO IT… I did her sister 1 year ago 😂😂😂 I lost her telegram but I found out with my own research THEY ARE SISTERS and I will do the marathon just for the heck of it.
I am 101 % sure that’s her sister which I commented back in the days
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only - Goddess
She will go for £300 but chat died… I believe is time waster her WhatsApp is as business registered. I wouldn’t bother even for free… toooo much time wasted…

I do not live in UK but I come every few months for earnings reports… so I to be honest don’t know you guys deal with seeking in these days.. it’s absolute dead from girls… either old or youngsters that want thousands…

I will share some in SW Greater London for others

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only - DreamyPrincess

You know there's about 8 mentions on this page talking about her scamming someone & giving off bad vibes right?

Offline Gameofthrones

I'm talking to her now, she seems genuine so far, I have arranged a meet with her on the 23rd.... Will let you know how it goes.

She seems to be ok if I purchase the tickets for her instead of giving her money, I think that's reasonable.

She sent plenty of pics without asking for anything, I noticed a hotel room backdrop in many of those so I wonder if she could be a pro.

There are major red flags at this point, so I am not going to entertain her further. Reverse image search of her on Yandex showed someone identical in Moscow. Got to admit her accent / phone number etc seems to suggest she is in the UK, but it’s not worth the risk

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

There are major red flags at this point, so I am not going to entertain her further. Reverse image search of her on Yandex showed someone identical in Moscow. Got to admit her accent / phone number etc seems to suggest she is in the UK, but it’s not worth the risk

Yeah it shouldn’t ever be this complicated to meet. Any undue fuss and I’m out. Red flags 🚩

Offline WKD123

...         I do not live in UK but I come every few months for earnings reports… so I to be honest don’t know you guys deal with seeking in these days.. it’s absolute dead from girls… either old or youngsters that want thousands…

I will share some in SW Greater London for others

Thanks for the intel  - regarding Seeking, I think you have to be in it for the long run, send out a LOT of messages and get no replies and be prepared to ditch quite a few that do respond.  I've had a good hit rate in terms of response to messages, setting up meetings and, cross fingers and everything else, may be having a second meet and see where it goes in a couple of weeks.

As I said in a previous post, now is probably not a good time to embark on a quest for a new arrangement, but I can't agree from my own experience that there are only old women or young wanting ££££ on the site.

Offline metalqaz

There are major red flags at this point, so I am not going to entertain her further. Reverse image search of her on Yandex showed someone identical in Moscow. Got to admit her accent / phone number etc seems to suggest she is in the UK, but it’s not worth the risk

Sounds like I dodged a bullet and was actually cursing myself for ruining it when she blocked me a few months back

Offline martleto88

You know there's about 8 mentions on this page talking about her scamming someone & giving off bad vibes right?

There was for her sister aswel but I met her had good time. But how i said i would meet her just to score two sisters 😂 I am from the Balkans 😂 it’s a big thing there 😂

Offline Jazzy99

I'm hoping that I have finally found the "one" to replace my last long-term arrangement which ended, rather bizarrely and I'm still not quite sure why, but hey hum... moving on

During my endeavours, I had conversations with the following so I though I would share:

Innocent Temptress
External Link/Members Only
Willing to meet for £300


So I have a basic profile with no pic and no subscription and this one has favourited me. Seems strange? Is she scatter gunning or is a pro?

Offline Jazzy99

What is accepted PPM these days for London? Say dinner/movies and intimacy. Altogether perhaps that's an evening like 4-5 hrs. You know like a GFE girl next door type, good looking but not a cat walk like stunner. I think for these kind of encounters personality plays a big part than simply bedroom sports.

Offline londonhunter008

What is accepted PPM these days for London? Say dinner/movies and intimacy. Altogether perhaps that's an evening like 4-5 hrs. You know like a GFE girl next door type, good looking but not a cat walk like stunner. I think for these kind of encounters personality plays a big part than simply bedroom sports.

If you need good GFE then you will have to find a girl who does not do it only for money and for her meeting right man with good connection is important...otherwise, it will all be transactional. 4-5 hour for dinner and intimacy is short time (2 hours for dinner atleast and then you will not have much time left for intimacy...rest depends on how long you like to play in bed ).

You may think about asking a girl to meet you casually first just for drinks and dinner. Most of the Professional girls will not meet you casually or will ask money for that. Non professional girl will see this as an opportunity to built trust and wont mind meeting you without any charges...as long as you take her to a nice date (and I think you should pick a nice place...will show that you can afford good places and she will take you seriously). It is more useful if you want a long term arrangement and not just on off meet...otherwise waste of time for both of you. 
And then meet on second date only for intimacy. You will still be spending same money....but you can break meet twice and second meet will be more fun as you wont be a stranger and will meet only if both of you enjoyed each others company on first meet.

price wise...it can go from 200-1K (depends how deep your pocket is ) :D. I would say on average 300 if you play cards right.


Offline Jazzy99

Ok, interesting. I haven't entered this world yet. Just been on some paid dates that's it. If it's just sex then for £300-500 you could get a stunner on Diva. But what's interesting here is you could potentially find someone you can have some connection with ( NSA and no drama) and spend couple of hours together. Not something you can get from a WG.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
So I have a basic profile with no pic and no subscription and this one has favourited me. Seems strange? Is she scatter gunning or is a pro?

could be either or both. but lots of girls don't know that "basic" men can't read or send messages.

Offline sugardaddy0511

Ok, interesting. I haven't entered this world yet. Just been on some paid dates that's it. If it's just sex then for £300-500 you could get a stunner on Diva. But what's interesting here is you could potentially find someone you can have some connection with ( NSA and no drama) and spend couple of hours together. Not something you can get from a WG.
once you get into SB .. you will probably never want to see an escort again . I spend a few hours to overnight meets all for a very reasonable allowance and some gifts for birthday/ Christmas

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Ok, interesting. I haven't entered this world yet. Just been on some paid dates that's it. If it's just sex then for £300-500 you could get a stunner on Diva. But what's interesting here is you could potentially find someone you can have some connection with ( NSA and no drama) and spend couple of hours together. Not something you can get from a WG.

This is the difference.  Mine are mostly overnights £400 to £500 is the most I’ve paid. Dinner theatre cinema …. Over 12 to 14 hours …. Would cost a fortune if this was an escort and unlikely to be as enjoyable! I only see Asian ladies btw.

Offline anujok



Corina, 29
External Link/Members Only
Greek, genuine, no discussion of money yet.

Hello, any updates from this one?

I did message her a week ago hasn’t replied yet. Profile says she was online 2 days back.

Offline martleto88

This is the difference.  Mine are mostly overnights £400 to £500 is the most I’ve paid. Dinner theatre cinema …. Over 12 to 14 hours …. Would cost a fortune if this was an escort and unlikely to be as enjoyable! I only see Asian ladies btw.

Where are those Asians man? 🤭

Offline sugardaddy0511

This is the difference.  Mine are mostly overnights £400 to £500 is the most I’ve paid. Dinner theatre cinema …. Over 12 to 14 hours …. Would cost a fortune if this was an escort and unlikely to be as enjoyable! I only see Asian ladies btw.
I see Caucasians age 25-30  . Long term arrangement and 250 for travel / UK trips or 3-4 hr hotel only . Some gifts upto 100-150 for birthdays and Christmas. Never felt like being with a SW

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

« Last Edit: December 09, 2024, 08:43:47 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline metalqaz


Anyone having issues with redeeming a promo code? Have an email stating 25% off but it doesn't apply. Tried both mobile and web

Offline sugardaddy0511

Anyone having issues with redeeming a promo code? Have an email stating 25% off but it doesn't apply. Tried both mobile and web
normally you may get 20% offer on the website if not been premium for a while

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Anyone having issues with redeeming a promo code? Have an email stating 25% off but it doesn't apply. Tried both mobile and web

i think Seeking have cottoned on to the fact that discount codes were often "kept" for later use and "shared around" - i think that they have changed things so that you can generally only use the code offered to you and at that time.

Offline PLeisure

Anyone having issues with redeeming a promo code? Have an email stating 25% off but it doesn't apply. Tried both mobile and web
Mail their (mostly useless) Customer Service team.
Have a feeling they're desperate for new subscriptions