Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2036163 times)

Offline WKD123

So I have a basic profile with no pic and no subscription and this one has favourited me. Seems strange? Is she scatter gunning or is a pro?

Did you click on the link to her profile though?   She's not a pro as far as I can tell and other reports state that she can be a good one to snag, so just engage in the conversation and see where it leads...

Offline Heph

So I have a basic profile with no pic and no subscription and this one has favourited me. Seems strange? Is she scatter gunning or is a pro?

She spends a ton of time on the site - it's rare that her green light is showing activity more than a day old and often it's 'online now'

This is at odds with the profile blurb which says she's looking for one arrangement. She has expensive taste in clothes and bags etc - of the kind she couldn't get from her civilian job's earnings, so it's fair to assume that she's running multiple guys and still looking for more and upgrades- ie: behaviour consistent with pros
« Last Edit: December 10, 2024, 11:59:45 pm by Heph »

Offline Heph

Everyone else get the message yesterday from Seeking that before long we're all going to have to record a video of ourselves to verify our accounts?

Offline PLeisure

Everyone else get the message yesterday from Seeking that before long we're all going to have to record a video of ourselves to verify our accounts?
Yes. Initially for new sign-ups; and then they'll likely roll it out to all

Offline londonhunter008


anyone met this girl ? This is a recent profile but she is on this site for a while.
External Link/Members Only

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
anyone met this girl ? This is a recent profile but she is on this site for a while.
External Link/Members Only

whats her profile name?


Offline Maximi

She’s been on the site years. Very strict regarding platonic originally but seems to have loosened up lately. I arranged to meet her in 2021 and a few hours before the time I clarified some “mechanics” we weren’t aligned. My suggestion would be to clarify clearly otherwise you’ll be going for a very expensive dinner

Offline paul_tall_

Yes. Initially for new sign-ups; and then they'll likely roll it out to all
it mentions that they match the video to profile photo, presumably you will be forced to have a profile photo
something does have to change re scam profiles but they need to attract new members first

Offline jakes

Everyone else get the message yesterday from Seeking that before long we're all going to have to record a video of ourselves to verify our accounts?



That'll kill it surely - can't imagine many guys wanting to do that especially having manged to pay anonymously
« Last Edit: December 11, 2024, 11:32:42 pm by jakes »

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
well maybe they are trying to get rid of scammers (there are male scammers as well as female) and maybe also guys and gals who just use it for buying and selling sex - one of Seeking's issues is that it is now known as a "escort site" in many quarters including amongst Uni students (which is one reason we don't get many Uni students joining any more).

I for one, don't mind the likely change.

For good or bad, they are trying to make it a more traditional "dating" site.

Offline peter_bungee

What price do people go in at? 

I generally offer 150-200 for an initial intimacy meet, most girls want 300 but i dont go above £200 and had some good meets.  Also if you can meet for a quick coffee first, even the £300 girls come down assuming you have some personality/looks

But overall quality is quite poor versus 2 years back

Offline Atrueyorkie

What price do people go in at? 

I generally offer 150-200 for an initial intimacy meet, most girls want 300 but i dont go above £200 and had some good meets.  Also if you can meet for a quick coffee first, even the £300 girls come down assuming you have some personality/looks

But overall quality is quite poor versus 2 years back

That’s the price I range I stick to, I don’t go above 200. Works pretty well for me personally and I’ve rarely had anyone say no

Offline WKD123

What price do people go in at? 

I generally offer 150-200 for an initial intimacy meet, most girls want 300 but i dont go above £200 and had some good meets.  Also if you can meet for a quick coffee first, even the £300 girls come down assuming you have some personality/looks

But overall quality is quite poor versus 2 years back

Maybe the quality is poor because you aren't offering enough?

Lowest I ever offered was £250 but she turned out to be a one-off as she claimed that men could never deliver oral sex as well as a woman. Most have been £300 although I have toyed with £400 last year and the sex was great and she was a model.... so quite stunning, really friendly with it and so easy to chat to.

Offline peter_bungee

Maybe the quality is poor because you aren't offering enough?

Lowest I ever offered was £250 but she turned out to be a one-off as she claimed that men could never deliver oral sex as well as a woman. Most have been £300 although I have toyed with £400 last year and the sex was great and she was a model.... so quite stunning, really friendly with it and so easy to chat to.

Not really even girls at the 400+ range are less available than previously at the same quality level

As mentioned had lots of good ones at £200 and below, crazy to be soending £400

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
crazy to be soending £400

why is it crazy? he might be an ugly really old git who has to pay that - but that and the actual amount is not important. if HE thinks its VFM then that is all that matters and its not for you or anyone else to tell him he is wrong!

Offline paul_2407

Regardless of how ugly all of us are, can we get some intel on these model types that put out please? I’m sick of the dross we’ve got in this market

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
who do you regard as "model type" and what info are you looking for? Remember looks are subjective!

i suspect you will find girls will have different financial figures for different guys based around how attracted to them they are (and its not just age and looks but also charm and personal preferences and "click" etc) - maybe also how much they think they can get from a particular guy too?

« Last Edit: December 12, 2024, 11:58:30 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Hobbit

why is it crazy? he might be an ugly really old git who has to pay that - but that and the actual amount is not important. if HE thinks its VFM then that is all that matters and its not for you or anyone else to tell him he is wrong!

I agree. It's not crazy, it's just relative to what you can afford and everybody is different. I would love to meet someone that charges £200 for two or three hours in London, but the reality is you will not find many and if you do then they will be most likely very below-average looking or very old and perhaps even with tons of baggage and God knows what else.

So, unfortunately around £300+ is more of a realistic amount in London I find.

Offline Teejay

As per my experience, only the new SB's I spoke to asking for 300 minimum or  more. I'd say prices gone higher from last year I think, but I still have my 3 regular girls from 2021 which I still see them for £200-£250 we meet minimum of 4hrs and occasionally overnight and they're good looking and all 3 of them under 25yrs old. I also met girls in 2021-2022 for £150 and they were happy to stayover and I hardly ever meet girls over 27yrs.

Offline LDNSD69

My fav thing about some of these girls is when someone is clearly over 30 but list her age as 23 😂

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
My fav thing about some of these girls is when someone is clearly over 30 but list her age as 23 😂

i thought that for the last year or so, girls had to provide age photo ID upon joining - so therefore (unless they can later change it on their profile which i don't think they can) the ages on more recent joiners should be correct?

Offline Atrueyorkie

I agree. It's not crazy, it's just relative to what you can afford and everybody is different. I would love to meet someone that charges £200 for two or three hours in London, but the reality is you will not find many and if you do then they will be most likely very below-average looking or very old and perhaps even with tons of baggage and God knows what else.

So, unfortunately around £300+ is more of a realistic amount in London I find.

Obviously attractiveness is subjective as well as everyone’s finical capacity. But I do strongly ponder how a lot are approaching or securing their pot sb.

I regularly source my range from London at my range who stay for average 4 hours plus.

I am so curious on the scarcity supposedly on the scene. Has the amount of people on the site gone down, 100%. But the there’s still quality.

Can you never find anyone for less than 300? Do you find it hard? Do they not agree anything lower with you than 300? Percentage wise what’s the success rate for you when you offer under 300?

Offline stampjones

Obviously attractiveness is subjective as well as everyone’s finical capacity. But I do strongly ponder how a lot are approaching or securing their pot sb.

I regularly source my range from London at my range who stay for average 4 hours plus.

I am so curious on the scarcity supposedly on the scene. Has the amount of people on the site gone down, 100%. But the there’s still quality.

Can you never find anyone for less than 300? Do you find it hard? Do they not agree anything lower with you than 300? Percentage wise what’s the success rate for you when you offer under 300?
I think its just the usual thing that there is more than one definition of what is attractive. For me, two or three years ago I was paying mostly 200 with the occasional 250. Now its switched to mostly 250 with the occasional 200. Im quite lazy in how I approach seeking and I dont really put a lot of effort in, but I’d never set something up with someone I didnt find attractive (at least 7). A good percentage are girls I see are total babes in my eyes. But obviously my tastes are different to others. The insta model look is a huge turn off for me. Rather I prefer the gnd look. So to some extent you are a slave to what you find attractive and depending on what that is you end up paying more or less.

Offline Hobbit

Obviously attractiveness is subjective as well as everyone’s finical capacity. But I do strongly ponder how a lot are approaching or securing their pot sb.

I regularly source my range from London at my range who stay for average 4 hours plus.

I am so curious on the scarcity supposedly on the scene. Has the amount of people on the site gone down, 100%. But the there’s still quality.

Can you never find anyone for less than 300? Do you find it hard? Do they not agree anything lower with you than 300? Percentage wise what’s the success rate for you when you offer under 300?

As I said, you can probably get girls for less then £300, but the only ones I have ever found are 40+ fat mingers. Now, yes, beauty is subjective to a degree but to many people they would agree on what beauty represents. If you like 40+ fat women, then go for it. I personally don't.

Whenever I have offered less to fit, attractive girls, they usually decline in some form, whether it's silence or a straightforward no.

In terms of success ratios, I am not a mathematician and I suggest you buy a calculator if that's what floats your boat.  :hi: :D

Offline Atrueyorkie

I think its just the usual thing that there is more than one definition of what is attractive. For me, two or three years ago I was paying mostly 200 with the occasional 250. Now its switched to mostly 250 with the occasional 200. Im quite lazy in how I approach seeking and I dont really put a lot of effort in, but I’d never set something up with someone I didnt find attractive (at least 7). A good percentage are girls I see are total babes in my eyes. But obviously my tastes are different to others. The insta model look is a huge turn off for me. Rather I prefer the gnd look. So to some extent you are a slave to what you find attractive and depending on what that is you end up paying more or less.

I see I see agreed, yeah I usually offer my range and go from there. Usually it’s seamless but similar to you I don’t put in a load of effort

Offline Atrueyorkie

As I said, you can probably get girls for less then £300, but the only ones I have ever found are 40+ fat mingers. Now, yes, beauty is subjective to a degree but to many people they would agree on what beauty represents. If you like 40+ fat women, then go for it. I personally don't.

Whenever I have offered less to fit, attractive girls, they usually decline in some form, whether it's silence or a straightforward no.

In terms of success ratios, I am not a mathematician and I suggest you buy a calculator if that's what floats your boat.  :hi: :D

What’s your definition of good looking? Or more importantly what is your type you go for then? Nobody has mentioned fat women and it’s 2024, I assume you bring up size because that’s the opposite of what you wouldn’t go for and no other reason?

My type is usually 20’s, gnd, athletic/slim look like the above chap and then model look but too much if I see too much work being done, natural.  :hi: I’ve never had issues but then the re-occurring thing of subjective beauty ymmv factor is true. where I succeed you may fail

I see so generally your ratio is pretty bad for securing anything Lower than 300? A shame.  Just curious in your opinion on why you deem it your failing to secure at lower. Looking to get thoughts from anyone as I’m genuinely interested so a wide scope of opinions is needed

Offline Chandler12

Has anyone else had trouble finding the box to paste the promo code in when signing up for a new subscription? Can’t seem to find it unless you have to be on your PC now.

Offline stampjones

As I said, you can probably get girls for less then £300, but the only ones I have ever found are 40+ fat mingers. Now, yes, beauty is subjective to a degree but to many people they would agree on what beauty represents. If you like 40+ fat women, then go for it. I personally don't.

Whenever I have offered less to fit, attractive girls, they usually decline in some form, whether it's silence or a straightforward no.

In terms of success ratios, I am not a mathematician and I suggest you buy a calculator if that's what floats your boat.  :hi: :D
Who said anything about fatties? I like 20s, slim, busty preferably without ridiculous inflated lips. Maybe you’re having to pay the ugly premium lol

Offline stampjones

Has anyone else had trouble finding the box to paste the promo code in when signing up for a new subscription? Can’t seem to find it unless you have to be on your PC now.
Scroll back up a bit in this or the open thread I think. There are no promo codes anymore. Just personal, short life span links

Offline bigden40

I’ve had no issues with allowances in the 150-250 range in London and I can assure you that I don’t see 40+ fat mingers.

I’ve just come back from a first date with an attractive woman in her mid 20s, done as a meet and greet but after clicking in person moved to hotel and agreed a £200 allowance quite easily and fucked until I was in danger of missing the last train  :D

IMO negotiation is much harder if it’s obvious is that all you’re looking for is pussy and all you have to offer in exchange for it is money. Sure many girls on seeking are pro and others that are less so but are just looking to maximise what they can get for a date, however there are many women there who are genuine and want to see someone that they like, have nice dates and get a bit of financial assistance.

When fishing what you catch depends on how you bait your hook.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2024, 01:02:08 am by bigden40 »

Offline peter_bungee

As I said, you can probably get girls for less then £300, but the only ones I have ever found are 40+ fat mingers. Now, yes, beauty is subjective to a degree but to many people they would agree on what beauty represents. If you like 40+ fat women, then go for it. I personally don't.

Whenever I have offered less to fit, attractive girls, they usually decline in some form, whether it's silence or a straightforward no.

In terms of success ratios, I am not a mathematician and I suggest you buy a calculator if that's what floats your boat.  :hi: :D

If this is really true u have no game or pictures/approach is highly unappealing.  Once you meet for a drink and the girl likes you it is rare for them to turn down 150-200 .  Iv met some 9/10 this way

Offline Hobbit

If this is really true u have no game or pictures/approach is highly unappealing.  Once you meet for a drink and the girl likes you it is rare for them to turn down 150-200 .  Iv met some 9/10 this way

Duh. Obviously I am not very attractive and many of us on here may also be. Who knows? After all, I am a Hobbit.  :D

Many of these girls will not meet you for a free drink. I have tried and only a handful do. When they do meet me, my charm usually attracts them but I don't like to haggle as it is something I find ungentlemanly. So I have a set price and if they meet that good and if they don't then that's also okay.

You also need to understand that we live in a material world and people are obsessed by looks and that is usually the first point of attraction. Getting to 2nd base isn't always easy.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2024, 10:46:45 am by Hobbit »

Offline Hobbit

Who said anything about fatties? I like 20s, slim, busty preferably without ridiculous inflated lips. Maybe you’re having to pay the ugly premium lol

Okay. So, give me an example of an attractive girl that you have seen for £200 in London that has spent a minimum of three hours with you.

Offline Hobbit

I’ve had no issues with allowances in the 150-250 range in London and I can assure you that I don’t see 40+ fat mingers.

I’ve just come back from a first date with an attractive woman in her mid 20s, done as a meet and greet but after clicking in person moved to hotel and agreed a £200 allowance quite easily and fucked until I was in danger of missing the last train  :D

IMO negotiation is much harder if it’s obvious is that all you’re looking for is pussy and all you have to offer in exchange for it is money. Sure many girls on seeking are pro and others that are less so but are just looking to maximise what they can get for a date, however there are many women there who are genuine and want to see someone that they like, have nice dates and get a bit of financial assistance.

When fishing what you catch depends on how you bait your hook.

Again, back it up with examples. Show me some examples and I will believe you.

Offline Budgiesmuggler

I’ve had no issues with allowances in the 150-250 range in London and I can assure you that I don’t see 40+ fat mingers.

I’ve just come back from a first date with an attractive woman in her mid 20s, done as a meet and greet but after clicking in person moved to hotel and agreed a £200 allowance quite easily and fucked until I was in danger of missing the last train  :D

IMO negotiation is much harder if it’s obvious is that all you’re looking for is pussy and all you have to offer in exchange for it is money. Sure many girls on seeking are pro and others that are less so but are just looking to maximise what they can get for a date, however there are many women there who are genuine and want to see someone that they like, have nice dates and get a bit of financial assistance.

When fishing what you catch depends on how you bait your hook.

100% agree. Must have met 20-30 girls off seeking this year all between 25-35 yo, genuine and all attractive (IMHO). More than half of those i was intimate with and of those, the majority i didnt pay them anything other than pay for dining, hotel, event, etc. Those who did want ppm i didnt go over £250....

Offline Hobbit

100% agree. Must have met 20-30 girls off seeking this year all between 25-35 yo, genuine and all attractive (IMHO). More than half of those i was intimate with and of those, the majority i didnt pay them anything other than pay for dining, hotel, event, etc. Those who did want ppm i didnt go over £250....

Were they in London? Can you give an example?

Offline metalqaz

A detailed review! Everyone needs to know about her :mad:

External Link/Members Only Francesca, 25

I had her number from Aug and back then she wanted 350 and I was no way willing to offer that and had proposed 300 to which she declined. As I was bored and had the time I decided to chat and give it another shot. This time she accepted 300 one thing to note though I never discuss anything sexual in chat.

She wanted to see me on the same day and kept pushing for it which did raise some suspicion but then I proposed a video call to which she agreed and looked exactly like the pics. She is curvy, has a belly and has a great pair of tits.

We decided to meet at a certain time in the evening. T-30 and I get a msg, she needs to wait for her roommate to hand over the keys who is running late. She would be an hour later than the proposed time. This irritated me a lot but I kept it cool and decided to wait in a bar. She came an hour later and we headed straight into the hotel as she didn't want any drinks or food.

No kissing she said as soon as we entered the room (hmm not a good start) and then we started to undress. The most weirdest thing happened next, I want to do something very special to you, can you sleep in the middle of the bed (hmm ok and I position myself). She brings a towel from the bathroom and then tried to cover my entire face and eyes with it. At this point my instincts kick in as I have my phone/wallet etc on the table and have no clue what she could do next so I said no I can't do this and she kept trying to convince me that it is going to be good. If i was seeing someone for the 10th time and we were doing this I probably would have been okay with it but not with someone on the first meet is my retrospective thought. She realised it wan't going to work and gave up.

I then took control and we proceeded to the main act. Here came the next surprise I don't do OWO as I need to see a test report but what she didn't expect was I had a result from 2 days back and said sure babe and started walking to pick my phone to which she went no I can't do it today. This annoyed me even more and pointed out on chat you told me you always do it with protection to which I acknowledged and said same but why didn't you tell me about OWO? She didn't have an answer, changed the topic started stroking my cock with her hand and said lets get to do it daddy.

So we moved on - Missionary done, doggy done and then back to missionary and I kept on going (I've definitely improved since my first review on here). At this point she realised I wasn't going to cum soon and then said enough to which I was taken aback. "I want to be in control now" was her next line and she asked me to sleep and took off the condom. She then proceeded to give me a HJ to which I smiled and said no way I'm going to cum like that, she kept at it and kept going almost took it like a challenge and managed to make me cum.

Cleaned up and the next thing she dresses up and says can I have the money now as I have been cheated in the past. I explained there is no way I intend to not give you the money and I need a round two as you have literally been with me for 30 mins now. She starts moaning about it for a few more mins and I said relax and lets watch some tv. We then started talking about seeking and all the scams etc. 30 mins later I propose we go for another round and we get to it and I cum in the bag, she proceeds to clean up at which point I keep the cash on the table. She comes out, sees the money, smiles and says do you mind if I count it (so far she is the only one who has done this) be my guest I say. She counts it looks at me and says it's 260 to which I say you came an hour late, didn't offer OWO and are leaving in an hour and half so I think this is fair (For the record I have never done this before and have always kept up my word but she really pissed me off). She moaned about how all men are the same etc etc while I stood trying to explain why it was fair. Eventually she left and I sat there thinking what a weird evening.


Offline bigden40

Again, back it up with examples. Show me some examples and I will believe you.

I don’t care whether you believe me.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Duh. Obviously I am not very attractive and many of us on here may also be. Who knows? After all, I am a Hobbit.  :D

Many of these girls will not meet you for a free drink. I have tried and only a handful do. When they do meet me, my charm usually attracts them but I don't like to haggle as it is something I find ungentlemanly. So I have a set price and if they meet that good and if they don't then that's also okay.

You also need to understand that we live in a material world and people are obsessed by looks and that is usually the first point of attraction. Getting to 2nd base isn't always easy.

You’re struggling. It’s evident. It’s alright to admit. So far the general consensus from London people at the moment is people are able to security quality under 300.

Offline keij

External Link/Members Only - Sweet treats
Agree with previous report her profile pics are not recent and over flattering, there are more pics on her telegram, I feelsome of her pics are over 10yrs old, I am quite disappointed when I met her.
She quoted me 250 for 2hrs which sounds like a pro, and she stayed for 2hrs sharp
She can host in central london, she offered me for it a few times before and after our meet, however I did not take her offer. I probably won't return as I don't fancy her facially.

External Link/Members Only - ellieinldn
I am attracted by her look in her public profile pic (a hint of Rosamund Pike?), but that's probably her best pic, she looks more like her hidden pics
She has a professional job and seeking is her side gig, we spent a few hours together and had good fun, she's energetic and eager to please.
450 for the evening, won't budge. I probably won't return becasue this is more than I usually offer and I don't feel there's enough attraction for me to offer more.

these 2 happend in Nov 24

Offline stampjones

Okay. So, give me an example of an attractive girl that you have seen for £200 in London that has spent a minimum of three hours with you.
Lol why do I have to prove anything to you. You’re the one who’s overpaying. Lots of people have told how it’s possible to get good girls for under 300. No skin off my nose if you choose not to believe it and keep on paying more

Offline sugardaddy0511

A detailed review! Everyone needs to know about her :mad:

External Link/Members Only Francesca, 25

I had her number from Aug and back then she wanted 350 and I was no way willing to offer that and had proposed 300 to which she declined. As I was bored and had the time I decided to chat and give it another shot. This time she accepted 300 one thing to note though I never discuss anything sexual in chat.

She wanted to see me on the same day and kept pushing for it which did raise some suspicion but then I proposed a video call to which she agreed and looked exactly like the pics. She is curvy, has a belly and has a great pair of tits.

We decided to meet at a certain time in the evening. T-30 and I get a msg, she needs to wait for her roommate to hand over the keys who is running late. She would be an hour later than the proposed time. This irritated me a lot but I kept it cool and decided to wait in a bar. She came an hour later and we headed straight into the hotel as she didn't want any drinks or food.

No kissing she said as soon as we entered the room (hmm not a good start) and then we started to undress. The most weirdest thing happened next, I want to do something very special to you, can you sleep in the middle of the bed (hmm ok and I position myself). She brings a towel from the bathroom and then tried to cover my entire face and eyes with it. At this point my instincts kick in as I have my phone/wallet etc on the table and have no clue what she could do next so I said no I can't do this and she kept trying to convince me that it is going to be good. If i was seeing someone for the 10th time and we were doing this I probably would have been okay with it but not with someone on the first meet is my retrospective thought. She realised it wan't going to work and gave up.

I then took control and we proceeded to the main act. Here came the next surprise I don't do OWO as I need to see a test report but what she didn't expect was I had a result from 2 days back and said sure babe and started walking to pick my phone to which she went no I can't do it today. This annoyed me even more and pointed out on chat you told me you always do it with protection to which I acknowledged and said same but why didn't you tell me about OWO? She didn't have an answer, changed the topic started stroking my cock with her hand and said lets get to do it daddy.

So we moved on - Missionary done, doggy done and then back to missionary and I kept on going (I've definitely improved since my first review on here). At this point she realised I wasn't going to cum soon and then said enough to which I was taken aback. "I want to be in control now" was her next line and she asked me to sleep and took off the condom. She then proceeded to give me a HJ to which I smiled and said no way I'm going to cum like that, she kept at it and kept going almost took it like a challenge and managed to make me cum.

Cleaned up and the next thing she dresses up and says can I have the money now as I have been cheated in the past. I explained there is no way I intend to not give you the money and I need a round two as you have literally been with me for 30 mins now. She starts moaning about it for a few more mins and I said relax and lets watch some tv. We then started talking about seeking and all the scams etc. 30 mins later I propose we go for another round and we get to it and I cum in the bag, she proceeds to clean up at which point I keep the cash on the table. She comes out, sees the money, smiles and says do you mind if I count it (so far she is the only one who has done this) be my guest I say. She counts it looks at me and says it's 260 to which I say you came an hour late, didn't offer OWO and are leaving in an hour and half so I think this is fair (For the record I have never done this before and have always kept up my word but she really pissed me off). She moaned about how all men are the same etc etc while I stood trying to explain why it was fair. Eventually she left and I sat there thinking what a weird evening.
thank you for the detailed report . Was going to meet her ! Now blocked

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

The biggest red flag is leaving your keys wallet phone on the table in clear view.  :scare:

She sounded like she was going to “Tony Soprano” you with the towel.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2024, 07:08:41 am by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
a couple of comments / questions (added in red) :


A detailed review! Everyone needs to know about her :mad:

External Link/Members Only Francesca, 25

I had her number from Aug and back then she wanted 350 and I was no way willing to offer that and had proposed 300 to which she declined. As I was bored and had the time I decided to chat and give it another shot. This time she accepted 300 one thing to note though I never discuss anything sexual in chat.

She wanted to see me on the same day and kept pushing for it which did raise some suspicion but then I proposed a video call to which she agreed and looked exactly like the pics. She is curvy, has a belly and has a great pair of tits.

We decided to meet at a certain time in the evening. T-30 and I get a msg, she needs to wait for her roommate to hand over the keys who is running late. She would be an hour later than the proposed time. This irritated me a lot but I kept it cool and decided to wait in a bar. She came an hour later and we headed straight into the hotel as she didn't want any drinks or food.

No kissing she said as soon as we entered the room (hmm not a good start) and then we started to undress. The most weirdest thing happened next, I want to do something very special to you, can you sleep in the middle of the bed (hmm ok and I position myself). She brings a towel from the bathroom and then tried to cover my entire face and eyes with it. At this point my instincts kick in as I have my phone/wallet etc on the table (rookie mistake isn't it - to leave it in plain site on the table) and have no clue what she could do next so I said no I can't do this and she kept trying to convince me that it is going to be good. If i was seeing someone for the 10th time and we were doing this I probably would have been okay with it but not with someone on the first meet is my retrospective thought. She realised it wan't going to work and gave up. (it could be that she was going to to do a type of "tie and tease" without the tie - ie just stop you seeing - which i agree on a first meet is a bit strange unless discussed and agreed beforehand)

I then took control and we proceeded to the main act. Here came the next surprise I don't do OWO as I need to see a test report but what she didn't expect was I had a result from 2 days back and said sure babe and started walking to pick my phone to which she went no I can't do it today. This annoyed me even more and pointed out on chat you told me you always do it with protection to which I acknowledged and said same but why didn't you tell me about OWO? She didn't have an answer, ( this last bit i don't understand - you said you didn't discuss anything sexual in chat but now you did - and it appears that she told you she uses protection or did you mean this was in respect of sex rather than oral?) changed the topic started stroking my cock with her hand and said lets get to do it daddy.

So we moved on - Missionary done, doggy done and then back to missionary and I kept on going (I've definitely improved since my first review on here). At this point she realised I wasn't going to cum soon and then said enough to which I was taken aback. "I want to be in control now" was her next line and she asked me to sleep and took off the condom. She then proceeded to give me a HJ to which I smiled and said no way I'm going to cum like that, she kept at it and kept going almost took it like a challenge and managed to make me cum. (so you were wrong - she did make you cum?

Cleaned up and the next thing she dresses up and says can I have the money now as I have been cheated in the past. I explained there is no way I intend to not give you the money and I need a round two as you have literally been with me for 30 mins now. She starts moaning about it for a few more mins and I said relax and lets watch some tv. We then started talking about seeking and all the scams etc. 30 mins later I propose we go for another round and we get to it and I cum in the bag, she proceeds to clean up at which point I keep the cash on the table. She comes out, sees the money, smiles and says do you mind if I count it (so far she is the only one who has done this) be my guest I say. She counts it looks at me and says it's 260 to which I say you came an hour late, didn't offer OWO and are leaving in an hour and half so I think this is fair (For the record I have never done this before and have always kept up my word but she really pissed me off). She moaned about how all men are the same etc etc while I stood trying to explain why it was fair. Eventually she left and I sat there thinking what a weird evening. (that imo was wrong of you - to just short change her without saying before hand. it might appear that you were "trying to get away with it" - she should have been upfront with it.)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2024, 08:26:31 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline Hobbit

 :hi:
Lol why do I have to prove anything to you. You’re the one who’s overpaying. Lots of people have told how it’s possible to get good girls for under 300. No skin off my nose if you choose not to believe it and keep on paying more

I think my point has been proven! Since you cannot back it up with examples or choose not to, which is clearly an admission of falsehood, it proves my point that it's all talk and nothing else.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2024, 10:44:02 am by Hobbit »

Offline Hobbit

You’re struggling. It’s evident. It’s alright to admit. So far the general consensus from London people at the moment is people are able to security quality under 300.

General consensus? Where did you get that from? Only a few people have said that and they haven't confirmed if they are based in London or not and they refuse to back it up with evidence.

Offline Budgiesmuggler

General consensus? Where did you get that from? Only a few people have said that and they haven't confirmed if they are based in London or not and they refuse to back it up with evidence.

This isnt a court of law where a burden of proof has to be established but OK ill back it up.
None were in Turkmenistan and all were in or around the M25. But i would say that anyone who says they are in chelsea, belgravia or kensington or similar, i immediately delete as I know they will be high maintenance.

Last 5 where we had fun, no ppm or allowance paid.

1. 32, paramedic,dulwich
2. 28, single mum, highams park
3. 30, hairdresser, sidcup
4. 26, primary school teacher, st albans
5. 28, retail assistant, islington.

Im not giving the links as rightly or wrongly, they arent professionals, were genuine and i didnt pay for their time so I dont think i should betray their trust. Most of them joined as fed up of boys their own age, just wanted to be treated nice. Three have left the site and I can see their accounts were deactivated...one of them who i still speak to said it was because she got fed up of messages like "how much for a BJ" or "will you dress as a school girl for $$$"...so again it goes back to what me and others said, you reap what you sow so if you treat them like a piece of meat you wont get anywhere.

And final words....im not telling you this to rub your face in it or gloat, i was saying it for your benefit....so that you keep the faith and perservere with it as there are gems out there.

Im done. Good luck.

Offline Atrueyorkie

General consensus? Where did you get that from? Only a few people have said that and they haven't confirmed if they are based in London or not and they refuse to back it up with evidence.

Are you alright? Their reviews are predominantly London based, and I recognise the names on this thread from previous posts. Stamp jones for example is a frequent poster in the London massage shop thread.

Like they’ve said it’s doable, they’re London based. If you don’t want to believe it’s possible/doable after people telling you it is then continue to cover your eyes and ears. Don’t know what to tell you. Why would they want you to show you their regulars, or even if they do, what irrefutable evidence would you require apart from a link a price which anyone can type.

It could be a 1000 people who tell you the same thing, you’re not interested in knowing you’re wrong.

I’ll try and make it my last comment to you as members giving you insight that it’s possible is going over your head so it’s talking to a brick wall at this point. Also detracting from the main thread.

Offline Hobbit

This isnt a court of law where a burden of proof has to be established but OK ill back it up.
None were in Turkmenistan and all were in or around the M25. But i would say that anyone who says they are in chelsea, belgravia or kensington or similar, i immediately delete as I know they will be high maintenance.

Last 5 where we had fun, no ppm or allowance paid.

1. 32, paramedic,dulwich
2. 28, single mum, highams park
3. 30, hairdresser, sidcup
4. 26, primary school teacher, st albans
5. 28, retail assistant, islington.

Im not giving the links as rightly or wrongly, they arent professionals, were genuine and i didnt pay for their time so I dont think i should betray their trust. Most of them joined as fed up of boys their own age, just wanted to be treated nice. Three have left the site and I can see their accounts were deactivated...one of them who i still speak to said it was because she got fed up of messages like "how much for a BJ" or "will you dress as a school girl for $$$"...so again it goes back to what me and others said, you reap what you sow so if you treat them like a piece of meat you wont get anywhere.

And final words....im not telling you this to rub your face in it or gloat, i was saying it for your benefit....so that you keep the faith and perservere with it as there are gems out there.

Im done. Good luck.

Thank you for the examples. I'm glad to hear that there are some, but without seeing what they look like, it's hard to know if they would be VFM. Obviously, personality is the key factor for me, and even though I have been with women who I would rate as models, their personalities just don't match or are dreadful.