Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2035825 times)

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Are you suggesting that the way escorts are treated is wrong and that you disapprove of it? The reality is that people treat others differently. Some clients treat escorts like their girlfriends, while others see them as their subs, with many variations in between.

No, but how people approach an out and out Escort (eg advertises on AW or similar) is different imo as to how you should treat a lady on Seeking who clearly does not see herself as an Escort.

Are you suggesting that the way escorts are treated is wrong and that you disapprove of it? The reality is that people treat others differently. Some clients treat escorts like their girlfriends, while others see them as their subs, with many variations in between.

I treat everyone with the respect they deserve, but I don't conform to misguided opinions.

what does that mean - if you think of them as Escorts you treat them that way?

You make a lot of assumptions, such as claiming students are leaving Seeking to work in bars and being propositioned by men looking to be their sugar daddies. Have you witnessed this happening?

I am saying some Student leave Seeking and not join it because  of the way some guys treat them and the reputation Seeking now has as an Escort site and that there are alternative ways that some young ladies get to have a SD. And yes, I know directly from 2 of my long term SB's that this happened to them and some of their friends. Not that they accepted but they def got propositioned - one worked in a bar in a golf resort and 2 early retired regulars often joked with her and propositioned her but she knew that they were also serious about it.
So Seeking is not the only way that they can find/get a SD. 

Offline Hobbit

No, but how people approach an out and out Escort (eg advertises on AW or similar) is different imo as to how you should treat a lady on Seeking who clearly does not see herself as an Escort.

what does that mean - if you think of them as Escorts you treat them that way?

It's quite unsettling that you referred to them as ladies. While the women on seeking are indeed women, there's nothing particularly ladylike about their behavior.
Seeing an escort has the advantage of clear expectations from the start; you know exactly what services are offered. In contrast, seeking arrangements can be unpredictable. While sex may be on the table, there's no guarantee of what's actually available or if the arrangement will proceed as expected.




Offline Atrueyorkie

Hahaha you’re both on different spectrums.

Adopt southeast coast whatever approach and you’ll definitely get some women who will rinse you provide bare minimum and essentially walk all over you. Flip side adopt hobbits side where all girls are whores you’ll get very short arrangements in my opinion or no side is invested.

A fine balance of both sides would be good. There’s a danger of adopting either side too much.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
It's quite unsettling that you referred to them as ladies. While the women on seeking are indeed women, there's nothing particularly ladylike about their behavior.
maybe not the ones you see! and its very subjective on what you consider "lady like" behavour and i don't see any value in having that discussion with you.


Seeing an escort has the advantage of clear expectations from the start; you know exactly what services are offered. In contrast, seeking arrangements can be unpredictable. While sex may be on the table, there's no guarantee of what's actually available or if the arrangement will proceed as expected.

On this i agree with you - so if you want an Escort, go book one. A lady (or woman if you prefer) who advertises as an Escort!

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Hahaha you’re both on different spectrums.

Adopt southeast coast whatever approach and you’ll definitely get some women who will rinse you provide bare minimum and essentially walk all over you. Flip side adopt hobbits side where all girls are whores you’ll get very short arrangements in my opinion or no side is invested.

A fine balance of both sides would be good. There’s a danger of adopting either side too much.

i have never had a Seeking lady/woman "rinse me"* - some have tried of course and some i thought would probably try so i ditched them before any arrangement was made. I have had 3 (in over 4 years) who have got £10 or £15 in upfront travel expenses and then ghosted me - but i don't call that "been rinsed". i know there was a risk and was prepared to take it!

* Edit - actually thinking about it, i did have one lady that i paid half a months arrangement to after a very good evening with her who then ghosted me. so maybe you can say that it was an expensive evening (£500 for dinner and a couple of hours of great sex).
« Last Edit: June 16, 2024, 02:20:35 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Punting2022

Seeking girls are 100 percent still escorts. Any girl/man who takes payment in exchange for company, sex, benefits of other kind is a escort/companion etc.

Ovs the Sex is better with Seeking girls because they are only seeing you on that day, or limited number. You also have the banter outside of meets etc, that makes it different

Whereas a Escort will see about 10 men a day depending on how she wants, 1 after the other etc. Both fulfil different needs.

Seeking was good in lockdown when travel was restricted. No richer men from abroad, girls accepted any offer as it was hard for SD to meet them who were WFH etc. I have found most girls are advertising in Dubai now, They can travel now. These rich men in Dubai pay a good amount of cash compared to UK SD. I have found my EX arrangement profile in Dubai. Also students have finished for the year now, so will be harder to find them this summer. Wait until September for a new influx. As for the lack of them, they are probably working in other areas, found other sites etc.  Why would they shag an older man for money when they can earn via webcam etc now,


Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only BlueBabe

She is based in Reading, so you will need to buy her thew train ticket, she is a bit chubby, however guys she is a vacuum cleaner, and she swallow, She is in my top 3 for giving the best BJ.

You forgot the all important price dude

Offline massagepuntingfan

Does anyone else find it tiresome to see the same UKP members preaching about how Seeking should be done again and again and again?
We're all members of a punting site. We pay for sex. It's hardly a shock that people take that mindset into arrangements. We've all made our points on our differing approaches to having an arrangement but to make the same point on a weekly basis across numerous seeking threads is frankly boring.

Offline Hobbit

maybe not the ones you see! and its very subjective on what you consider "lady like" behavour and i don't see any value in having that discussion with you.

On this i agree with you - so if you want an Escort, go book one. A lady (or woman if you prefer) who advertises as an Escort!

Whenever someone challenges you, you tend to become very defensive and start accusing or insulting them. That, my friend, is not gentlemanly behavior.. :hi:

Offline tomtomZZ

When Seeking started, the website had eight women for every man. Most men thought you could only be a sugar daddy if you had thousands to spend on a girl and that you weren't guaranteed an intimate relationship.

My first years on the site were insane; I had so much success. Sometimes, I received so many messages that I didn't have the time to reply. Sugar babies were all first-timers and very innocent.

The situation has now changed a lot. European students are all gone (Brexit  :(). The ratio is officially four women for every man, but I think it's now even lower. Inflation is high, so sugar babies want far more.

On top of that, women are far more experienced and trying to scam you or are very picky. Women are now all trying to send me pictures and suggest a paid platonic first date. I'm glad I was able to enjoy the early years of the site in the UK. I'm nostalgic.

Offline paul_tall_

Seeking was good in lockdown when travel was restricted
Disagree completely, had the misfortune to have a membership for a couple of months at the start of Covid, and subscription between lockdowns. For me the covid and post covid era was when seeking lost its way. Way too many girls using the site with stories of family on life support machines, lack of funds not affording food due to furlough.
 

Offline paul_tall_

When Seeking started, the website had eight women for every man. Most men thought you could only be a sugar daddy if you had thousands to spend on a girl and that you weren't guaranteed an intimate relationship.

My first years on the site were insane; I had so much success. Sometimes, I received so many messages that I didn't have the time to reply. Sugar babies were all first-timers and very innocent.

The situation has now changed a lot. European students are all gone (Brexit  :(). The ratio is officially four women for every man, but I think it's now even lower. Inflation is high, so sugar babies want far more.

On top of that, women are far more experienced and trying to scam you or are very picky. Women are now all trying to send me pictures and suggest a paid platonic first date. I'm glad I was able to enjoy the early years of the site in the UK. I'm nostalgic.
Where have you got your figures re officially four women for every man and is that UK or site as a whole. Agree level of scam is at its highest currently , something has certainly happened recently with the number of overseas profiles that have based themselves in London. My understanding re UK students is that seeking no longer advertise on campus perhaps banned.

Offline paul_tall_

It's quite unsettling that you referred to them as ladies. While the women on seeking are indeed women, there's nothing particularly ladylike about their behavior.
Seeing an escort has the advantage of clear expectations from the start; you know exactly what services are offered. In contrast, seeking arrangements can be unpredictable. While sex may be on the table, there's no guarantee of what's actually available or if the arrangement will proceed as expected.
My understanding is the experience for women on seeking is just as negative and I know of 2 that have called it quits in the last year

Offline tomtomZZ

Where have you got your figures re officially four women for every man and is that UK or site as a whole. Agree level of scam is at its highest currently , something has certainly happened recently with the number of overseas profiles that have based themselves in London. My understanding re UK students is that seeking no longer advertise on campus perhaps banned.

It's on the homepage when you subscribe. I don't know if it's for the UK only.

Seeking did advertise on campus??

Offline Maximi

I started my seeking journey just before lockdown (nov 2019) great first couple of months, good selection of students, foreign workers, and semi pros. I found that lockdown immediately flooded the site with online only babies (that were mainly dudes trying to sell content) and made it almost impossible to find someone genuine & willing to meet. I was fortunate to have met 2-3 that I kept meeting throughout lockdown but meeting someone new was tricky. My biggest take away from the recent evolution of seeking… London is fucked, way too hard to find someone genuine at a reasonable price point, Manchester and Liverpool is like London was in 2019, if not better.

Offline paul_tall_

It's on the homepage when you subscribe. I don't know if it's for the UK only.

Seeking did advertise on campus??
Yes it was documented by a bbc3 documentary pre covid, cant recall now if it was just them putting advertising hoardings around campus in the uk.

The subscription ratio i guess would be site wide, hadn't noticed that there probably a stat that has not been verified.There is a podcast from a few years back where Brandon states that they were getting between 30k and 40k signups a day with 20-30% men, again probably not verified

Offline Giroud

I started my seeking journey just before lockdown (nov 2019) great first couple of months, good selection of students, foreign workers, and semi pros. I found that lockdown immediately flooded the site with online only babies (that were mainly dudes trying to sell content) and made it almost impossible to find someone genuine & willing to meet. I was fortunate to have met 2-3 that I kept meeting throughout lockdown but meeting someone new was tricky. My biggest take away from the recent evolution of seeking… London is fucked, way too hard to find someone genuine at a reasonable price point, Manchester and Liverpool is like London was in 2019, if not better.

Completely inaccurate generalisation of London having being on/off in London since 2019.
Joined again just over a week ago, met 2 already & have literally 10s lined up struggling to fit them in my schedule. I also have almost 100 unread messages currently, mostly phone numbers but I’m reluctant to even reach out to anyone at the moment because I need to pace myself. I only subscribe for a month and close my account for around 6-12 months as it essentially takes over my phone for a month so definitely hard work & I’m only trying to replace 2 regulars. I’ve had offers between £150-600 with most happy with 250-300.

Kitty, 23
External Link/Members Only
£300ppm or 1.2k/month

serena may
External Link/Members Only
£400ppm

I can’t add any more details unfortunately as some prick on here reported me back, last time I left a detailed review, which kept me in the dog house until she ran out of ££

 I agree there are a significantly lot more escorts, one agency even sent me lots of different girls on WA. There are also more experienced SBs now and they must talk to each other as in my experience there’s a direct correlation between looks and allowance requested. Some girls must look at their friends and think “ if she’s on 250, I could be on double” so definitely a more expensive habit but definitely no shortage of options certainly in London.






Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Does anyone else find it tiresome to see the same UKP members preaching about how Seeking should be done again and again and again?

i guess this is aimed at me (or at least i am included in the "some ukp members" you refer to. I have never preached how people should "do" Seeking - i only talk about how i do it, my experience and my view on various issues that come up. I have acknowledged a number of times that how i "do" Seeking is in the minority. What i do do is comment when guys make sweeping generalised statements that ALL girls on Seeking are this and ALL girls on Seeking are that! In this case, the conversion was about the apparent lack of students on or joining Seeking now and i gave my opinion based on comments made to me by several student types as to why not so may joined or why they didn't stay. The reputation Seeking now has and the way some feel they have been treated viz the way they consider themselves and they expectations they have about Seeking, is part of that feedback.

Whenever someone challenges you, you tend to become very defensive and start accusing or insulting them. That, my friend, is not gentlemanly behavior.. :hi:

when and where have i accused or insulted anyone? i try hard not to! Admittedly the bit you quoted i perhaps could have been clearer in what i meant - i meant its subjective (like attractiveness, best tits, best whatever etc) and therefore i don't see the point in trying to discuss that with anyone and not just you. but you do make a number of sweeping generalised statements - such as "It's quite unsettling that you referred to them as ladies. While the women on seeking are indeed women, there's nothing particularly ladylike about their behavior."

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,083
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Does anyone else find it tiresome to see the same UKP members preaching about how Seeking should be done again and again and again?
We're all members of a punting site. We pay for sex. It's hardly a shock that people take that mindset into arrangements. We've all made our points on our differing approaches to having an arrangement but to make the same point on a weekly basis across numerous seeking threads is frankly boring.

Yes it is tiresome.

It would be better for everyone if chat on the Seeking threads was mostly sharing info about SB’s in line with the ethos of UKP.

So much chit chat and repeated posts covering the same points just hides what is useful.

Offline Californian

Elle, 31 350£

External Link/Members Only

She looks older than her advertised age of 31, but is a fit, attractive Latvian milf. Gtg and lots of fun. She had a bit of trouble with a larger tool, but enjoyed licking and was quite an enthusiastic romp.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,977
  • Likes: 572
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Completely inaccurate generalisation of London having being on/off in London since 2019.
Joined again just over a week ago, met 2 already & have literally 10s lined up struggling to fit them in my schedule. I also have almost 100 unread messages currently, mostly phone numbers but I’m reluctant to even reach out to anyone at the moment because I need to pace myself. I only subscribe for a month and close my account for around 6-12 months as it essentially takes over my phone for a month so definitely hard work & I’m only trying to replace 2 regulars. I’ve had offers between £150-600 with most happy with 250-300.

Kitty, 23
External Link/Members Only
£300ppm or 1.2k/month

serena may
External Link/Members Only
£400ppm

I can’t add any more details unfortunately as some prick on here reported me back, last time I left a detailed review, which kept me in the dog house until she ran out of ££

 I agree there are a significantly lot more escorts, one agency even sent me lots of different girls on WA. There are also more experienced SBs now and they must talk to each other as in my experience there’s a direct correlation between looks and allowance requested. Some girls must look at their friends and think “ if she’s on 250, I could be on double” so definitely a more expensive habit but definitely no shortage of options certainly in London.


You’ve been here 5 years without an escort review contribution?
Is there a reason for that please ?

Offline Giroud


You’ve been here 5 years without an escort review contribution?
Is there a reason for that please ?

I only found this site because of SA. I have not seen escorts since I started using SA, I find it more fulfilling. Hope that’s okay

Offline sugardaddy0511

you really don't get it do you (or are you just being argumentative?) - its doesn't matter how we guys view them, its how they see themselves that matters. The vast majority of ladies on Seeking do not see themselves as Escorts and are unhappy to be treated in that way or even associated with being an Escort by being on a site that is regarded as an Escort site
 
ha, yes i wish they were - at least they would be treated with a little respect which is something you seem reluctant  to do.
sugardaddy0511 - the other options i was thinking about are the other SD/SB sites (there are quite a few), secretbenefits etc but also camming via the likes of Onlyfans, chaturbate, myfreecams and also other social media like tiktok, instagram, and also dating sites like Tinder. Even whilst working in normal jobs like bar work, ladies get propositioned by guys and some older guys ask younger ladies if they can be their sugardaddy - whilst some are joking, some are not!

so young ladies have many options that can generate them income. Whilst it is true that few make loads of money via OF etc, many ladies are only really looking to top up their income, get help towards their bills, get extra spending money etc
  some girls I have met have said they have been DM on instagram

Offline Abra31

I started my Seeking journey 10 years ago. Hot students, or even nearly all students long gone. Asians, long gone - barely any on there these days. Online scammers and train/deposit scammers up. Hardened escorts up.

It's over son. Pack your bags and get out.

Offline Maximi

I started my Seeking journey 10 years ago. Hot students, or even nearly all students long gone. Asians, long gone - barely any on there these days. Online scammers and train/deposit scammers up. Hardened escorts up.

It's over son. Pack your bags and get out.

+1 to this. Seeking is a ghost of what it was. Some retarded opinions of what a 10 is on here too

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,083
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
The last 2 Posters are relatively new so don’t take this as being called out but remember UKP is a Review site and you will need to put up Reviews.

Offline updownandaround

I started my Seeking journey 10 years ago. Hot students, or even nearly all students long gone. Asians, long gone - barely any on there these days. Online scammers and train/deposit scammers up. Hardened escorts up.

It's over son. Pack your bags and get out.

I think the more concerning thing about Seeking (it's always been populated by pros and semi pros, since I started in 2008) is the lack of new members, just take a look at your search results if you rank by "new members". Even hotspots like London and Manchester are showing a small number of newbies. I speculate that they have turned off the juice on their social media campaigns where they pay certain influencers to hail the sugar lifestyle. Normally by this time in summer there are lots of newbies looking for holiday money. Maybe Brandon and his missus are looking to take the site in a different direction and have paused their marketing spend. Who knows.

Offline finn5555

I only found this site because of SA. I have not seen escorts since I started using SA, I find it more fulfilling. Hope that’s okay

Can I ask then do you just use this site to check out girls of seeking?

Offline CroPunter

External Link/Members Only Sacha

I agreed for overnight for £350 with her. However I ghosted her, since I had free date with girl that I matched on Hinge  :lol:

Offline finn5555

External Link/Members Only Sacha

I agreed for overnight for £350 with her. However I ghosted her, since I had free date with girl that I matched on Hinge  :lol:

Didn't you have the balls to just tell her you no longer wanted to meet  :crazy: :crazy:

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Didn't you have the balls to just tell her you no longer wanted to meet  :crazy: :crazy:

Agree - don't we guys go on about how we hate it when girls (both WG and SB's) ghost us - so surely we can fire off a short message to say we can't make it / no longer want to meet or something has come up etc and not just ghost her!  (assuming Cropunter that you actually mean ghosting her and not messaging her to cancel??)

Offline harryhavanagh

External Link/Members Only Sacha

I agreed for overnight for £350 with her. However I ghosted her, since I had free date with girl that I matched on Hinge  :lol:

You are exactly what is wrong with dating today. Don't perpetuate ghosting behaviour and leave them wondering what's going on. That's not how civil people behave.

Offline revoltra

Disagree completely, had the misfortune to have a membership for a couple of months at the start of Covid, and subscription between lockdowns. For me the covid and post covid era was when seeking lost its way. Way too many girls using the site with stories of family on life support machines, lack of funds not affording food due to furlough.

That mirror my own experience. Seeking Pre-Covid and Post-Covid are completely different thing. Granted I only sub twice since Covid, but neither of those months has produce many fruitful dates, and definitely a lot of trying to use it to sell pic or promote their OF.  In the past 12 months, I haven't seen anyone new from Seeking. The only SB I've seen are two women who I've met from Seeking way back in 2018 and kept in contact since.

Offline WKD123

Just idly curious, couldn't really sleep so I logged on and I am not sure what is going on here?

External Link/Members Only
I’m looking for someone who shares my zest for life and has a genuine appreciation for creativity. A partner who enjoys exploring new experiences, whether it’s attending a theatre production, trying out a new craft, or experimenting with a new recipe in the kitchen. Kindness, open-mindedness, and a good sense of humor are qualities I value deeply.

External Link/Members Only
I’m looking for someone who shares my zest for life and appreciates the little moments. Someone who is kind-hearted, open-minded, and has a good sense of humor. It would be wonderful to find a partner who enjoys exploring new places, has an interest in the arts, and values meaningful connections. If you are someone who can laugh with me, create memories together, and cherish the beauty in everyday moments, I’d love to get to know you better.

External Link/Members Only
I'm looking for a partner who shares my zest for life and appreciates the beauty in everyday experiences. Someone who is kind-hearted, genuine, and has a good sense of humor. It would be wonderful if you're also creative or have a passion that you love to pursue.

External Link/Members Only
IkI'm looking for someone who shares my zest for life and appreciates the art of creativity. A kind-hearted, supportive partner who loves to explore new adventures and values meaningful connections is what I seek. Someone who can make me laugh, enjoys spontaneous outings, and understands the importance of both capturing and living in the moment.

External Link/Members Only
I'm looking for a partner who shares my enthusiasm for creativity and exploration. Someone who appreciates the arts and isn't afraid to dive into new experiences. A love for music and cooking would be a great bonus! Above all, I value kindness, humor, and a genuine zest for life. If you're someone who enjoys thoughtful conversations, spontaneous adventures, and cozy nights in, we might just be a perfect match. Let's create something beautiful together!

External Link/Members Only
I'm looking for a partner who is kind-hearted, open-minded, and supportive. Someone who appreciates the arts and enjoys creative pursuits, whether as a participant or an admirer. It would be wonderful if you share my love for cooking and are open to culinary adventures. A love for music and a good sense of humor are definite pluses!

Are they all using some sort of AI to generate their "What I am Seeking"?  Have I got some sort of weird cache issue? Are seeking trying to populate the site with fake profiles?


Offline fboi23

What kinds of PPMs are you lot doing these days? Used to do £200-£300 a few years ago but seems girls are asking for £500 min now?

Offline massagepuntingfan

What kinds of PPMs are you lot doing these days? Used to do £200-£300 a few years ago but seems girls are asking for £500 min now?

For ladies who actually live in London - not outside, £300 is getting me plenty of yes's. If I find them super attractive I go up to £350. I make it clear its for 2-3 hours of time spent.

Offline londonpunter1

Just idly curious, couldn't really sleep so I logged on and I am not sure what is going on here?

External Link/Members Only
I’m looking for someone who shares my zest for life and has a genuine appreciation for creativity. A partner who enjoys exploring new experiences, whether it’s attending a theatre production, trying out a new craft, or experimenting with a new recipe in the kitchen. Kindness, open-mindedness, and a good sense of humor are qualities I value deeply.

External Link/Members Only
I’m looking for someone who shares my zest for life and appreciates the little moments. Someone who is kind-hearted, open-minded, and has a good sense of humor. It would be wonderful to find a partner who enjoys exploring new places, has an interest in the arts, and values meaningful connections. If you are someone who can laugh with me, create memories together, and cherish the beauty in everyday moments, I’d love to get to know you better.

External Link/Members Only
I'm looking for a partner who shares my zest for life and appreciates the beauty in everyday experiences. Someone who is kind-hearted, genuine, and has a good sense of humor. It would be wonderful if you're also creative or have a passion that you love to pursue.

External Link/Members Only
IkI'm looking for someone who shares my zest for life and appreciates the art of creativity. A kind-hearted, supportive partner who loves to explore new adventures and values meaningful connections is what I seek. Someone who can make me laugh, enjoys spontaneous outings, and understands the importance of both capturing and living in the moment.

External Link/Members Only
I'm looking for a partner who shares my enthusiasm for creativity and exploration. Someone who appreciates the arts and isn't afraid to dive into new experiences. A love for music and cooking would be a great bonus! Above all, I value kindness, humor, and a genuine zest for life. If you're someone who enjoys thoughtful conversations, spontaneous adventures, and cozy nights in, we might just be a perfect match. Let's create something beautiful together!

External Link/Members Only
I'm looking for a partner who is kind-hearted, open-minded, and supportive. Someone who appreciates the arts and enjoys creative pursuits, whether as a participant or an admirer. It would be wonderful if you share my love for cooking and are open to culinary adventures. A love for music and a good sense of humor are definite pluses!

Are they all using some sort of AI to generate their "What I am Seeking"?  Have I got some sort of weird cache issue? Are seeking trying to populate the site with fake profiles?
All the profiles have been created within a couple of days of each other, all have a love of cooking and or photography (and of course 'a zest for life' :D), all of them are non smokers / non drinkers, what's the realistic chances of that....................

Offline martleto88

And most of them 101% Eastern European block. Maybe Russian/Ukranian/Baltic region looks.
As a person from that kinda region but bit south 😂

P.s. off topic: can (Removed) moderator contact me cause i can’t send him messages i would like to ask you something regarding certain things not for the public?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2024, 10:11:43 am by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,223
  • Likes: 799
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
And most of them 101% Eastern European block. Maybe Russian/Ukranian/Baltic region looks.
As a person from that kinda region but bit south 😂

P.s. off topic: can (Removed) moderator contact me cause i can’t send him messages i would like to ask you something regarding certain things not for the public?
I would recommend you reread the rules if you don't want to be banned. Say whatever you have to say on the open forum.

33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members' Post history require different criteria. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PMs may receive a ban.

There's a link to the rules at the bottom of every page.

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,083
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
What kinds of PPMs are you lot doing these days? Used to do £200-£300 a few years ago but seems girls are asking for £500 min now?

Why not read the posts on this thread.

Offline bigden40

What kinds of PPMs are you lot doing these days? Used to do £200-£300 a few years ago but seems girls are asking for £500 min now?

I’m still typically doing £200

Offline Punting2022

For ladies who actually live in London - not outside, £300 is getting me plenty of yes's. If I find them super attractive I go up to £350. I make it clear its for 2-3 hours of time spent.

Reading this i was deffo getting ripped off. Now i only offer 350 max. Has to be afternoon. 500 for overnights maybe. If it is a real stunner model type, then as long as no time limits and other sex limits, ie natural sex  then i would offer 700 ish.

Offline martleto88

Seeking girls are 100 percent still escorts. Any girl/man who takes payment in exchange for company, sex, benefits of other kind is a escort/companion etc.

Ovs the Sex is better with Seeking girls because they are only seeing you on that day, or limited number. You also have the banter outside of meets etc, that makes it different

Whereas a Escort will see about 10 men a day depending on how she wants, 1 after the other etc. Both fulfil different needs.

Seeking was good in lockdown when travel was restricted. No richer men from abroad, girls accepted any offer as it was hard for SD to meet them who were WFH etc. I have found most girls are advertising in Dubai now, They can travel now. These rich men in Dubai pay a good amount of cash compared to UK SD. I have found my EX arrangement profile in Dubai. Also students have finished for the year now, so will be harder to find them this summer. Wait until September for a new influx. As for the lack of them, they are probably working in other areas, found other sites etc.  Why would they shag an older man for money when they can earn via webcam etc now,

Actually you aren’t fully correct in your statement. I literally came here to share a weird approach by a lady that has her successful carrer but looking for successful man. She doesn’t want money. She is not interested you to pay her bills and etc etc but actually she wants stability one day when they have family.
Technically speaking it’s still something like that, but not entirely because the same thing is with your wife when give birth and take care of the kids blah blah. She is the 3th person who approached me like that in the last 3 months. Unfortunately only 1 in UK 😂

Offline martleto88

I would recommend you reread the rules if you don't want to be banned. Say whatever you have to say on the open forum.

33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members' Post history require different criteria. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PMs may receive a ban.

There's a link to the rules at the bottom of every page.

It’s not how you think it is it is related about a forum abroad 😂 nothing related with punting. A friend of mine has a forum like that. And i wanted to contact them regarding the structure. And he always been quite explainable about everything 😉 I do apologise i will not do it in future.
I will try explaining it probably in some other section. I just saw him posting here that’s why.
Again apologies

Offline samanderson

Just idly curious, couldn't really sleep so I logged on and I am not sure what is going on here?

External Link/Members Only
I’m looking for someone who shares my zest for life and has a genuine appreciation for creativity. A partner who enjoys exploring new experiences, whether it’s attending a theatre production, trying out a new craft, or experimenting with a new recipe in the kitchen. Kindness, open-mindedness, and a good sense of humor are qualities I value deeply.

External Link/Members Only
I’m looking for someone who shares my zest for life and appreciates the little moments. Someone who is kind-hearted, open-minded, and has a good sense of humor. It would be wonderful to find a partner who enjoys exploring new places, has an interest in the arts, and values meaningful connections. If you are someone who can laugh with me, create memories together, and cherish the beauty in everyday moments, I’d love to get to know you better.

External Link/Members Only
I'm looking for a partner who shares my zest for life and appreciates the beauty in everyday experiences. Someone who is kind-hearted, genuine, and has a good sense of humor. It would be wonderful if you're also creative or have a passion that you love to pursue.

External Link/Members Only
IkI'm looking for someone who shares my zest for life and appreciates the art of creativity. A kind-hearted, supportive partner who loves to explore new adventures and values meaningful connections is what I seek. Someone who can make me laugh, enjoys spontaneous outings, and understands the importance of both capturing and living in the moment.

External Link/Members Only
I'm looking for a partner who shares my enthusiasm for creativity and exploration. Someone who appreciates the arts and isn't afraid to dive into new experiences. A love for music and cooking would be a great bonus! Above all, I value kindness, humor, and a genuine zest for life. If you're someone who enjoys thoughtful conversations, spontaneous adventures, and cozy nights in, we might just be a perfect match. Let's create something beautiful together!

External Link/Members Only
I'm looking for a partner who is kind-hearted, open-minded, and supportive. Someone who appreciates the arts and enjoys creative pursuits, whether as a participant or an admirer. It would be wonderful if you share my love for cooking and are open to culinary adventures. A love for music and a good sense of humor are definite pluses!

Are they all using some sort of AI to generate their "What I am Seeking"?  Have I got some sort of weird cache issue? Are seeking trying to populate the site with fake profiles?


The last three blocked me at the same time. Might be the same person or a bot  :)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2024, 09:57:17 am by samanderson »

Offline Punting2022

Actually you aren’t fully correct in your statement. I literally came here to share a weird approach by a lady that has her successful carrer but looking for successful man. She doesn’t want money. She is not interested you to pay her bills and etc etc but actually she wants stability one day when they have family.
Technically speaking it’s still something like that, but not entirely because the same thing is with your wife when give birth and take care of the kids blah blah. She is the 3th person who approached me like that in the last 3 months. Unfortunately only 1 in UK 😂

Yep. Tbh there is a filter for marriage minded or true love. But that on you may find them. Ovs will have to stick within your league. I am joining in july. Want a summer fling. Good sex and outings. Seeking is the way.

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only - Jossie

Has anyone else met this one? Think pics might be fake/stolen but girl behind the profile is very interesting - mixed Russo/Nordic heritage & one half of a video vixen pair that seems quite active in the grime mv scene from their socials.

Basically has all the potential to be IG hoe and the type I'd usually avoid had I known prior to the M&G but turned out she came across quite grounded hence why I say interesting ... thoughts?

Offline billy groat

Hello chaps.

I wondered if anyone might have some feedback on the following?

Waterlilly - External Link/Members Only

Agie - External Link/Members Only

Stella - External Link/Members Only

Lexie - External Link/Members Only

Mayatina - External Link/Members Only

Brunette Jade - External Link/Members Only

Lily - External Link/Members Only

I’ve got either ice breakers or straight to it dates booked with them all over the next couple of weeks. No-one higher than 350. I know a couple have been mentioned on here before (Lily) for example but am keen for a more up-to-date information.

I will of course feedback myself as appropriate after meeting them.

Cheers

« Last Edit: June 24, 2024, 12:26:43 pm by billy groat »

Offline paul_tall_

Just idly curious, couldn't really sleep so I logged on and I am not sure what is going on here?

External Link/Members Only
I’m looking for someone who shares my zest for life and has a genuine appreciation for creativity. A partner who enjoys exploring new experiences, whether it’s attending a theatre production, trying out a new craft, or experimenting with a new recipe in the kitchen. Kindness, open-mindedness, and a good sense of humor are qualities I value deeply.

External Link/Members Only
I’m looking for someone who shares my zest for life and appreciates the little moments. Someone who is kind-hearted, open-minded, and has a good sense of humor. It would be wonderful to find a partner who enjoys exploring new places, has an interest in the arts, and values meaningful connections. If you are someone who can laugh with me, create memories together, and cherish the beauty in everyday moments, I’d love to get to know you better.

External Link/Members Only
I'm looking for a partner who shares my zest for life and appreciates the beauty in everyday experiences. Someone who is kind-hearted, genuine, and has a good sense of humor. It would be wonderful if you're also creative or have a passion that you love to pursue.

External Link/Members Only
IkI'm looking for someone who shares my zest for life and appreciates the art of creativity. A kind-hearted, supportive partner who loves to explore new adventures and values meaningful connections is what I seek. Someone who can make me laugh, enjoys spontaneous outings, and understands the importance of both capturing and living in the moment.

External Link/Members Only
I'm looking for a partner who shares my enthusiasm for creativity and exploration. Someone who appreciates the arts and isn't afraid to dive into new experiences. A love for music and cooking would be a great bonus! Above all, I value kindness, humor, and a genuine zest for life. If you're someone who enjoys thoughtful conversations, spontaneous adventures, and cozy nights in, we might just be a perfect match. Let's create something beautiful together!

External Link/Members Only
I'm looking for a partner who is kind-hearted, open-minded, and supportive. Someone who appreciates the arts and enjoys creative pursuits, whether as a participant or an admirer. It would be wonderful if you share my love for cooking and are open to culinary adventures. A love for music and a good sense of humor are definite pluses!

Are they all using some sort of AI to generate their "What I am Seeking"?  Have I got some sort of weird cache issue? Are seeking trying to populate the site with fake profiles?
Would guess they are created by the same person/group. Lydia who is 90b307c7-471b-49fa-92a1-6e00f952317b is based in Ukraine and is looking for someone for a long term relationship and willing to travel. Will discuss more on whatsapp which i have politely declined as previously when this type of messaging has happened has been someone promoting a dating site and having lonely ladies in Ukraine

Offline samanderson

Hello chaps.

I wondered if anyone might have some feedback on the following?

Waterlilly - External Link/Members Only

Agie - External Link/Members Only

Stella - External Link/Members Only

Lexie - External Link/Members Only

Mayatina - External Link/Members Only

Brunette Jade - External Link/Members Only

Lily - External Link/Members Only

I’ve got either ice breakers or straight to it dates booked with them all over the next couple of weeks. No-one higher than 350. I know a couple have been mentioned on here before (Lily) for example but am keen for a more up-to-date information.

I will of course feedback myself as appropriate after meeting them.

Cheers

External Link/Members Only

Lexie's photos are heavily edited, and she looks different in person. Try the pics she has on Pimeye to see for yourself.