Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2036156 times)

Offline londonhunter008

Hi All, Recently I get following message as reply from many profiles. And it is exact same text. Not sure how many profiles one profile can make. I have used SA for few years and never face this issue. I just block profiles the moment I see this message in reply.

I want to tell you a little bit about myself) My job requires a creative approach)) I am a graphic designer. Since childhood, I loved to draw something😄
I want to be honest, because everyone appreciates honesty. Actually, I live in Ukraine, but I dream of moving. The war has changed my life a lot. I want to start a new life with the person who will need me. Is this a problem for you

Offline billy groat

External Link/Members Only

Lexie's photos are heavily edited, and she looks different in person. Try the pics she has on Pimeye to see for yourself.

Thanks mate. Appreciate the pointer.

Offline jacobs1

External Link/Members Only

AVOID

complete scam artist. the only girl to ever scam me in my history of escots/sa. back on adultwork years back

every time she posts a new aw or sa profile i always post it

long story short. she will talk a good game, video call etc. but the whole game is to get some sort of money out of you before meeting and then never meet

deposit scammer

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only

AVOID

complete scam artist. the only girl to ever scam me in my history of escots/sa. back on adultwork years back

every time she posts a new aw or sa profile i always post it

long story short. she will talk a good game, video call etc. but the whole game is to get some sort of money out of you before meeting and then never meet

deposit scammer

Prolly worth putting her pics up then if she's a serial scammer

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 26, 2024, 06:44:20 pm by NightKid »

Offline jacobs1



Offline PLeisure


Offline martleto88

External Link/Members Only - lily

Amazing body, great boobs, ultra submissive and a bargain at 250. Face not so great. Almost anything goes, anal, rimming, you name it. Bit of a whiffy fanny and probably high volume but a great shag.

One hour before the date she told me she doesn’t know when she can make it… waste of time so i called some escort at least those come on time ….

Offline updownandaround

One hour before the date she told me she doesn’t know when she can make it… waste of time so i called some escort at least those come on time ….

Looks like you got outbid mate!

Offline paul_tall_

External Link/Members Only

AVOID

complete scam artist. the only girl to ever scam me in my history of escots/sa. back on adultwork years back

every time she posts a new aw or sa profile i always post it

long story short. she will talk a good game, video call etc. but the whole game is to get some sort of money out of you before meeting and then never meet

deposit scammer
Was it on seeking or aw that you interacted and fell for the deposit scam
I recall she messaged me out of the blue on seeking a little while ago and was adamant she was looking for a monthly arrangement of 4k a month

Offline martleto88

Looks like you got outbid mate!

Meh… she is now texting me how much she is sorry blah blah. Plenty of fish out there. I just came back from Bulgaria for few weeks work. And going back there. To be honest women there care about arrangements like this and take it seriously… anyhow will give it agi few more worse case scenario plenty of escorts

Offline Maximi

I don’t get it, she’s got a face like a naan bread

Offline martleto88

Cheers  :hi:

She'll rim you at no extra charge, but OwO is gonna add another £350  :wackogirl:

Problem is no boobs, but the body is exactly how I like it… except absolutely no breasts… technically two buttons only.
Did anyone try her?

Offline paul_tall_

External Link/Members Only Sandra - London (slough) - 31
Beeware Had Nigeria as recent location earlier, promotes bdsm meets, money upfront by means of apple gift voucher


Offline keij

External Link/Members Only Lily

She was mentioned here a few times, unfortunately she's a time waster. Agreed with her for an evening meet for £250, confirmed everything on T-1, on the day radio silence and didn't show up. No explanation afterwards.

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only Lily

She was mentioned here a few times, unfortunately she's a time waster. Agreed with her for an evening meet for £250, confirmed everything on T-1, on the day radio silence and didn't show up. No explanation afterwards.

I've met her a few times now and she's getting her back blown out on Seeking and she's admitted that to me. She will go radio silent for long stretches but she does meet and in my opinion a decent shag, especially if you like the D/s dynamic.

Offline NightKid

Quick info dump after the end of another subscription:

External Link/Members Only - WittyBelle

£300 for 1.5 hrs, claims to be very sub tho I have yet to pursue.

External Link/Members Only - Jossie

Didn't specify price but I gave her £400 in total for a long afternoon meet - wouldn't say was worth it in hindsight as she's completely inexperienced in bed & a pillow princess. Moves around a lot too.

External Link/Members Only - Ell

Offered an overnighter for £500 but I didn't pursue either as was prioritising my regulars at the time. Got blocked subsequently so lmk if link isn't working correctly.

Offline NightKid

There's a couple other girls I'm seeing now at the end of this sub, but since it's still ongoing I'll post those later in due time.

Offline stampjones

Quick info dump after the end of another subscription:

External Link/Members Only - WittyBelle

£300 for 1.5 hrs, claims to be very sub tho I have yet to pursue.

External Link/Members Only - Jossie

Didn't specify price but I gave her £400 in total for a long afternoon meet - wouldn't say was worth it in hindsight as she's completely inexperienced in bed & a pillow princess. Moves around a lot too.

External Link/Members Only - Ell

Offered an overnighter for £500 but I didn't pursue either as was prioritising my regulars at the time. Got blocked subsequently so lmk if link isn't working correctly.
Ell not working for me either and I just signed up again so doubt she’s had time to block me

Offline billy groat

There's a couple other girls I'm seeing now at the end of this sub, but since it's still ongoing I'll post those later in due time.


Am similar. I left a couple off the list I posted last week. There are still gems. One is a red headed Polish girl. Mid-20s, solid 7 out of 10. Is game for pretty much anything. £250. Once I’ve scratched this particular itch I’ll share. Not before.

And the ever reliable Lara remains a tremendous fuck.

Offline NightKid

Ell not working for me either and I just signed up again so doubt she’s had time to block me

Ok thanks must've deleted her account instead then, nice to know she didn't get the strop with me  :D

Offline martleto88

External Link/Members Only Lily

She was mentioned here a few times, unfortunately she's a time waster. Agreed with her for an evening meet for £250, confirmed everything on T-1, on the day radio silence and didn't show up. No explanation afterwards.

Is she chasing you now? 😂

Offline martleto88

Looks like you got outbid mate!

Now she is texting me would I want to meet her 😂

Offline keij

Is she chasing you now? 😂

No, agreed meet then no show without any communication is very unacceptable, I would not meet her in the future.

Offline Tomi91

Hello chaps.

I wondered if anyone might have some feedback on the following?

Waterlilly - External Link/Members Only

Agie - External Link/Members Only

Stella - External Link/Members Only

Lexie - External Link/Members Only

Mayatina - External Link/Members Only

Brunette Jade - External Link/Members Only

Lily - External Link/Members Only

I’ve got either ice breakers or straight to it dates booked with them all over the next couple of weeks. No-one higher than 350. I know a couple have been mentioned on here before (Lily) for example but am keen for a more up-to-date information.

I will of course feedback myself as appropriate after meeting them.

Cheers

I dont know what are your preferences but this women are the ugliest on seeking. That website has hundreds of beutiful girls there and you seected list of ugliest ones.

Offline Punting2022

Flirty Siren - Wants 400 for 2 hours- External Link/Members Only
Hotel meet. SOmeone mentioned 250 earlier on. Not worth it., Not as attractive for 400.
Maybe for 250 worth it

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,083
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I dont know what are your preferences but this women are the ugliest on seeking. That website has hundreds of beutiful girls there and you seected list of ugliest ones.

At least he has posted a recent Review. Unlike some around here  ;) What's your excuse?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2024, 10:30:06 pm by 90125 »

Offline billy groat

I dont know what are your preferences but this women are the ugliest on seeking. That website has hundreds of beutiful girls there and you seected list of ugliest ones.

Gotta love the internet. Thanks for the valuable contribution. Complete the following phrase… “There’s no cure for being a ….?”

Offline Man99999

Flirty Siren - Wants 400 for 2 hours- External Link/Members Only
Hotel meet. SOmeone mentioned 250 earlier on. Not worth it., Not as attractive for 400.
Maybe for 250 worth it

I met - she is the girl in the photos but English was really bad, she seemed desperate for the money and it was all a big turn off for me. She was a bit shabby in her clothing. I made an excuse, paid her the money and she left

Offline evejma123

Hey there, Its been a while i have been on seeking. Anyone got a working promo code? thanks

Offline pbj46


Offline 888

Has anyone got any intel on this one?

Pinkyprincess - Ealing/Hanwell

External Link/Members Only

Offline paul_tall_

Has anyone got any intel on this one?

Pinkyprincess - Ealing/Hanwell

External Link/Members Only

Profile seems to indicate currently in Turkey and the seeking wording is a bit out there

"I’m looking for a 2bedroom flat with my friend if you have properties around or know someone who does let me know.
By the way I’m looking for a job in business management (account manager…) with sponsorship for the visa because my actual job is not what I was expected I need to change ASAP"




Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline martleto88

External Link/Members Only   BellaandLeila Twins

Did anyone tried them?

The fact that they want you to buy them things before meeting them from their wish list it’s a red flag that you will not dip the pepper 😉

Offline keij

External Link/Members Only Anna00

Arranged a meet a few days in advance, 300 for a few hours fun, then on the day a few hours before the meet time, she texted to say 300 too low, want more money or only "one transaction". I declined and blocked her.

Offline keij

External Link/Members Only Jossie

Scammer, brunette, Swedish with a swedish WhatsApp number, long story short, she took the money and beame very cold, basically refused to do anything, and wanted to buy a white wine outside, when outside, made a scene and disappeared, be careful with this one, member since 2019

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only Jossie

Scammer, brunette, Swedish with a swedish WhatsApp number, long story short, she took the money and beame very cold, basically refused to do anything, and wanted to buy a white wine outside, when outside, made a scene and disappeared, be careful with this one, member since 2019
Can see the appeal, what an arse.

Offline Joelawerence

External Link/Members Only Jossie

Scammer, brunette, Swedish with a swedish WhatsApp number, long story short, she took the money and beame very cold, basically refused to do anything, and wanted to buy a white wine outside, when outside, made a scene and disappeared, be careful with this one, member since 2019

Why did you give money upfront?

Offline Atrueyorkie


Offline Punting2022

Im talking to one. Shes keen. 250 per meet.
But i can only see her when its payday. Told her july 31st im on holiday.
She wants something to proove im serious, she thinks in timewasting.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
why not just tell her that you have had an expensive month and won't have any money until payday on 31st - and see the one you mentioned on the national seeking thread - take her the £25 in person!

Offline Atrueyorkie

Im talking to one. Shes keen. 250 per meet.
But i can only see her when its payday. Told her july 31st im on holiday.
She wants something to proove im serious, she thinks in timewasting.

As long as you set expectations clear there’s nothing more you can do.

Like most professional people, schedules get busy, so most can sympathise planning dates in advance.

If she’s hounding you for a meet, yes it’s nice to see they’re eager to meet but it can be exhausting at the same time. It may be a precedent of things to come.

Do not send any finances prior to meeting, if your word is not good enough then she will have to move on. I assure you if they want to truly meet you and you make you’re intentions clear they will wait.

Offline paul_tall_

Im talking to one. Shes keen. 250 per meet.
But i can only see her when its payday. Told her july 31st im on holiday.
She wants something to proove im serious, she thinks in timewasting.
So we don't know the full details of your conversation to date other than agreed a rate for presumably one ppm and mentioned a date couple of weeks down the line but whatever you do don't send her anything financial as proof you are serious.
Probably best to forget her or if that keen to meet message her again once you have the finances and see if she is around


Offline Punting2022

So we don't know the full details of your conversation to date other than agreed a rate for presumably one ppm and mentioned a date couple of weeks down the line but whatever you do don't send her anything financial as proof you are serious.
Probably best to forget her or if that keen to meet message her again once you have the finances and see if she is around

Yep I dont plan to send her anything. Messaging a few. but its very slow on the replies this time. I aim to get some numbers for end of july

Offline updownandaround

Im talking to one. Shes keen. 250 per meet.
But i can only see her when its payday. Told her july 31st im on holiday.
She wants something to proove im serious, she thinks in timewasting.

In my experience, any girl who asks for stuff up front is a scammer and they use the whole "you're time wasting" or "if you're broke, just tell me" to trigger you. If you send something then it'll be the last you see of her and your money. 😀

Offline Brightskies

Anyone seen this one? External Link/Members Only AustralianRose

Been messaging and thinking about meeting, so any intel welcome. Don’t think she has been mentioned before.

Offline CroPunter

External Link/Members Only Nara

Wow the new level of scammers, just using AI generated images  :D

Offline Punting2022

Scarlett -  External Link/Members Only
Wants 450 per meet. Someone mentioned she was 250 earlier in the thread. Did not budge to 350 or 400.
So i said good luck.
Doesnt look as hot tbh to warrant 450

Offline Punting2022

External Link/Members Only hotvenus
Someone said she was 400 or 300 ppm if meet more then once.
Shes 500. Realistically prob cost you 700ish. She like nice restaurants that to me means expensive

Offline Ron89

Seeking is out of control at the moment. Constantly getting quoted 400-500 with no flex on these numbers. Can only think that people are actually paying these girls that and their sense of value has blown up. Definitely becoming more aligned to the filthy rich.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2024, 01:40:13 pm by Ron89 »