Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2035925 times)

Offline WKD123

you are a sad git if you really think that of ALL seeking girls - or maybe you get the ones you deserve!! I suspect you see PPM types - and yes if they are PPMing you then its possible/likely they are also PPMing others. With your sort of attitude to them, no wonder they see other guys!

Obviously normal caution is required in the early stages - until you have built up trust and respect - both ways. It can take time, but it is possible. I am very confident of who my two SB's see because we openly discussed it and agreed on things in the initial meeting stage and talk about it as we go along.

+1 SCP

Personally, I can only deal with a single SB at a time.  I count myself very, very lucky to have met the current one.  And, yes, she is only meeting up with me. Things may change in future which is entirely the way of the world, but I do look after her and we have great chemistry so for now, I don't think she has any reason to make additional arrangements.

Offline Bloody foreigner

After few bad punts I thought I will try seeking.
Still figuring out how to move around as is different approach than AW.

Has anyone seen this girl ?

Annabelle rose - External Link/Members Only

From Essex, can meet in London. Don’t mind going straight to hotel. Don’t know yet how much she wants.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Dude she told me she's making a new profile she just didn't like that her name was in the profile...... and asked if i had any friends with similar finances that would also be interested in meeting her,...... folks like you need to remember this is a sp not your wife.

this doesn't make sense to me - its so easy on Seeking to change your profile name. why would she need to make a new profile!

Remember no phone numbers on Seeking are made public - they are shared with individuals as and when the parties (guy/gal) are happy to do that and are given to one individual.  Asking you if any of your friends would be interested is one thing, giving her number to anyone who says they want it on an internet site is completely different. And imo also, is out of order!!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2024, 10:14:19 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,223
  • Likes: 799
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Dude she told me she's making a new profile she just didn't like that her name was in the profile and then I asked why she made it like that in the first place and she was just waffling.. she told me she's doing this until she makes a certain amount of money so she can move country and asked if i had any friends with similar finances that would also be interested in meeting her, and I'm not being rude but the self diagnosis was the nicest way to put it, if you see her you will know what I mean. And in regards to the sex toy comment I meant it ĺliterally.. that was the best thing about the punt, could hold her head and face fuck, pounded as hard as I could in multiple positions, was literally like a porno. Also I respect everybody a certain amount, folks like you need to remember this is a sp not your wife.
Care to explain what you mean by the highlighted comment? do you think because a woman is selling sex she's there to be abused by people like you?


Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,083
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
External Link/Members Only

Seemed real, and then paid for custom videos £60, ghosted and blocked me....  Avoid

1st post in 5 years of membership and no Reviews. Why is that?

Offline Boogzy

The highlighted comment was in response to the guy who was crying because I said I used her like a sex doll, also that doesn't mean I'm advocating abuse, i was just trying to explain the manner in which we had sex. btw she also enjoyed it all hence why I was there for double the time and we did so many things extra. She's been messaging me constantly, and on second thought I won't give out her number even though she said it was OK, I'll wait till she makes a new account and comment the link

Offline Boogzy

Idiots like you need to remember she’s a human being not a piece of meat to be abused. Which what you did.

Your whole attitude towards women leaves a lot to be desired 🤦🏼‍♂️

I can understand how you got that assumption, maybe I could've worded things better but having said that I've never disrespected a sp and any sp I've seen can vouch for that

Offline finn5555

I can understand how you got that assumption, maybe I could've worded things better but having said that I've never disrespected a sp and any sp I've seen can vouch for that

Well let’s hope you don’t abuse them although your wording says otherwise. And for the record I wasn’t crying about what you posted far from it, I just find that kind of behaviour abhorrent towards women be they sex workers or not  :hi:

Offline massagepuntingfan

I can understand how you got that assumption, maybe I could've worded things better but having said that I've never disrespected a sp and any sp I've seen can vouch for that

It's also comments like yours which gives UKP such a bad rep. No crying just firm pointing out by Finn and the mods.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,223
  • Likes: 799
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
The highlighted comment was in response to the guy who was crying because I said I used her like a sex doll, also that doesn't mean I'm advocating abuse, i was just trying to explain the manner in which we had sex. btw she also enjoyed it all hence why I was there for double the time and we did so many things extra. She's been messaging me constantly, and on second thought I won't give out her number even though she said it was OK, I'll wait till she makes a new account and comment the link
From you own post she asked you if you had any friends of similar means who would be interested, she didn't say you could plaster her phone number all over the internet. "and asked if i had any friends with similar finances that would also be interested in meeting her," how many on here do you class as friends.

There should be no difference in how you treat women, wife, girl friend or sex worker you have to respect their limits, just because you pay doesn't mean you own the to do as you like.

Offline Cheshuk


Also seeking girls can hide profiles and message hidden. So you think when you cant see your current girl. Shes off site. She isnt. Shes hidden.


don't think so even if they hide profiles you can find their profiles through messages, I use the feature to only interact with who I choose and your profile goes back visible when your paid subscription wears off

Offline Iceman007

After few bad punts I thought I will try seeking.
Still figuring out how to move around as is different approach than AW.

Has anyone seen this girl ?

Annabelle rose - External Link/Members Only

From Essex, can meet in London. Don’t mind going straight to hotel. Don’t know yet how much she wants.

I have previously chatted to her before I don’t have the messages now but I do believe she wanted a deposit before travelling into London, I decided to pass

Offline Boogzy

From you own post she asked you if you had any friends of similar means who would be interested, she didn't say you could plaster her phone number all over the internet. "and asked if i had any friends with similar finances that would also be interested in meeting her," how many on here do you class as friends.

There should be no difference in how you treat women, wife, girl friend or sex worker you have to respect their limits, just because you pay doesn't mean you own the to do as you like.

You're 100% right. My bad

Offline Bloody foreigner

I have previously chatted to her before I don’t have the messages now but I do believe she wanted a deposit before travelling into London, I decided to pass

Thanks. She didn’t mention the deposit yet, but is willing to meet for £300.

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only - lily

Amazing body, great boobs, ultra submissive and a bargain at 250. Face not so great. Almost anything goes, anal, rimming, you name it. Bit of a whiffy fanny and probably high volume but a great shag.

Offline peterpee

External Link/Members Only - lily

Amazing body, great boobs, ultra submissive and a bargain at 250. Face not so great. Almost anything goes, anal, rimming, you name it. Bit of a whiffy fanny and probably high volume but a great shag.

nice one, funny but she wrote me yesterday - lets see where it goes :-D

Offline peterpee

I know there's alot here about duo's being dangerous / scams etc

anyone had positive experience with duo's (and with who)


Offline CroPunter

I know there's alot here about duo's being dangerous / scams etc

anyone had positive experience with duo's (and with who)

look for SBs that state they are bi, have ppm with one first and see if she is ok, then ask her if she have a friend that could bring the next time. or simply find two of them and ask each of them are they down for 3some. Do your own mix & match  ;)

Offline massagepuntingfan

look for SBs that state they are bi, have ppm with one first and see if she is ok, then ask her if she have a friend that could bring the next time. or simply find two of them and ask each of them are they down for 3some. Do your own mix & match  ;)

Agree with this. Much safer if you ask a girl you've met before and trust.

Offline updownandaround

nice one, funny but she wrote me yesterday - lets see where it goes :-D

Let me know how you get on. Not a lot of fuss with this girl, if she's available she'll hop on the Tube and come over.

Offline tomtomZZ

In my experience, duos are terrible. Women are more dominant and are less likely to be sexual when they have a friend with them. Every time I interact with a pair, it turns out to be a scam. Just last week, for example, they tried to get me to order them a pizza.

Offline sugardaddy0511

I know there's alot here about duo's being dangerous / scams etc

anyone had positive experience with duo's (and with who)
I had a duo with 2 sugarbabies and I had met them separately before was good

Offline CroPunter

In my experience, duos are terrible. Women are more dominant and are less likely to be sexual when they have a friend with them. Every time I interact with a pair, it turns out to be a scam. Just last week, for example, they tried to get me to order them a pizza.

if you bring two girls that they don't know each other, and arrange a 3 some with each of them and you meet with both of them at the same time you will have much better time instead of bringing two friends. I had an overnight like this the last weekend and it was amazing since there wasn't been that energy around. Just put keywords bi or bisexual and you will get plenty of girls.

Offline peterpee

if you bring two girls that they don't know each other, and arrange a 3 some with each of them and you meet with both of them at the same time you will have much better time instead of bringing two friends. I had an overnight like this the last weekend and it was amazing since there wasn't been that energy around. Just put keywords bi or bisexual and you will get plenty of girls.

 :yahoo: sounds like thats the way forward.

I do like a duo for sure, and seen escorts which has worked out ok - but sounds like with SA its different story.

guess also somewhat exciting for the girls if they dont know each other :-D

Offline WKD123

External Link/Members Only - lily

Amazing body, great boobs, ultra submissive and a bargain at 250. Face not so great. Almost anything goes, anal, rimming, you name it. Bit of a whiffy fanny and probably high volume but a great shag.

I suppose it's not far off what you would pay for a WG, although I think if we read any hint of a whiffy fanny we wouldn't be booking them! Add in the hotel costs (unless you can host) and I think I would rather go with an SP....

Just my 2p worth...

Offline Alonsy

I know there's alot here about duo's being dangerous / scams etc

anyone had positive experience with duo's (and with who)


I’ve had four different duos off SA. Two duos I saw a couple of times. The other two just once. They are put there and it was I think two girls feeling more confident together. Each pair had one that was more keen than the other, but I did fuck each of the two girls in all pairs. You can find them on SA, but I will add that was a couple of years ago now.

Offline CroPunter

:yahoo: sounds like thats the way forward.

I do like a duo for sure, and seen escorts which has worked out ok - but sounds like with SA its different story.

guess also somewhat exciting for the girls if they dont know each other :-D

there is another thing as well here, with those duos, it is usually one hottie, and one who is not that hot. So the uglier one is more pulling things out, and the hotter one is pissed off most of the time, because everyone wish to fuck her more and that means more work for her  :lol: :lol: :lol:, if you pick them out separately you can pick up two hotties.

Offline Jimmy555

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this girl (saffsworld).
Meant to be seeing her next week but my gut is telling me she might not be totally genuine. Plus comms all on telegram which always put me slightly on guard.

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this girl (saffsworld).
Meant to be seeing her next week but my gut is telling me she might not be totally genuine. Plus comms all on telegram which always put me slightly on guard.

Telegram is a red flag, IME it is full of scammers. I'd never meet anyone without having a phone number. You should ask her for a quick video call on WhatsApp. If she won't do it then she (or he) has something to hide.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline massagepuntingfan

Telegram is a red flag, IME it is full of scammers. I'd never meet anyone without having a phone number. You should ask her for a quick video call on WhatsApp. If she won't do it then she (or he) has something to hide.

Sure there are scammers on all platforms but for the sake of balance I've met a couple of ladies off of Telegram. The only difference to WhatsApp is both parties can withhold giving out their number.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Sure there are scammers on all platforms but for the sake of balance I've met a couple of ladies off of Telegram. The only difference to WhatsApp is both parties can withhold giving out their number.

and that to some ladies is so very important until they have met you and formed a judgement on you. Unlike many of us, most ladies IME don't have "punting" phones so they are often very cautious.

I agree that wanting to use Telegram should raise a degree of caution in us guys but i too, have met a few lovely ladies after comms on Telegram>

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
and that to some ladies is so very important until they have met you and formed a judgement on you. Unlike many of us, most ladies IME don't have "punting" phones so they are often very cautious.

I agree that wanting to use Telegram should raise a degree of caution in us guys but i too, have met a few lovely ladies after comms on Telegram>

Yes but meeting someone who will only communicate on Telegram, you should at least have a video or voice call. It is not clear if Jimmy555 has actually spoken to her or just text messages.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bigden40

Telegram is a red flag, IME it is full of scammers. I'd never meet anyone without having a phone number. You should ask her for a quick video call on WhatsApp. If she won't do it then she (or he) has something to hide.

Nope, like others I’ve successfully connected with a few decent girls via Telegram. 

But there a bunch of other red flags, well maybe amber ones, on the profile.

- One line profile
- No “what I’m seeking”
- 27 year old final year student (possible but normally they’re 21/22]
- Pics give me that vibe


« Last Edit: June 14, 2024, 11:22:28 am by bigden40 »

Offline MissWolf

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 406
  • Likes: 318
  •  
Telegram is a red flag, IME it is full of scammers. I'd never meet anyone without having a phone number. You should ask her for a quick video call on WhatsApp. If she won't do it then she (or he) has something to hide.

Not necessarily,  man, there is a safe discussion on it atm.of us find that the guys who ask for a 'quick video call' are timewasters trying to get a freebie, video and camping is often a paid service.
I can categorically say that those that have asked me have all been after a free wank, I refuse to do them but then again I won't send face pictures either as once they are oit there I have no control over them.

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this girl (saffsworld).
Meant to be seeing her next week but my gut is telling me she might not be totally genuine. Plus comms all on telegram which always put me slightly on guard.

There's no doubt Telegram (or Signal if super paranoid) is safer for the girlies but like a few on this thread, it's a total red flag for me and I refuse to engage. I just leave the interaction and tell them that if they change their mind then they have my Whatsapp. I'd estimate that around 60% of the girls who initially refuse your number, due to "bad experiences", cave and will contact you. I've also found that blocking them on Seeking also ups the contact rate, they normally start by berating you for blocking them but I tell them that as they weren't initially interested I didn't want them popping up in my search results.

Whatsapp Business accounts are often a sign of a semi pro/pro but there are some legit use cases for it. You often see this with girls who use a Whatsapp business account for their beauty/nail/waxing/whatever business.

Any girl asking for your e-mail address is totally a bot and/or scammer, it's 2024 FFS, who uses e-mail for that anymore! Next they will be asking for ICQ handles.

Also, never meet a girl who refuses to video chat. Yes, I'm sure there are a bunch of time wasters and the right hand brigade after a quick frill but your money, your rules.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Not necessarily,  man, there is a safe discussion on it atm.of us find that the guys who ask for a 'quick video call' are timewasters trying to get a freebie, video and camping is often a paid service.
I can categorically say that those that have asked me have all been after a free wank, I refuse to do them but then again I won't send face pictures either as once they are oit there I have no control over them.

Seeking from a WG perspective or seeking from SB’s perspective?

When I request a video call (only with seeking pot sb) it’s for verification and to break the ice. It natural increases chances of a successful meet and ensures both parties that they actually look like their photos.

Like said by the above post, I won’t meet them if I’ve requested a video call and it’s not done. It’s a red flag for me.

Offline massagepuntingfan

Seeking from a WG perspective or seeking from SB’s perspective?

When I request a video call (only with seeking pot sb) it’s for verification and to break the ice. It natural increases chances of a successful meet and ensures both parties that they actually look like their photos.

Like said by the above post, I won’t meet them if I’ve requested a video call and it’s not done. It’s a red flag for me.

+1. Completely agree, I always suggest this with any potential arrangement - it's a great way to break the ice see if we'll get on.

Offline Hobbit

Here are some that I have been chatting to but haven't pursued to anything physical as yet.

External Link/Members Only
Wanted £400 but would have settled for less as she was coming across desperate which put me off.

External Link/Members Only
Chatted online but disappeared after moving to WhatsApp. Wanted £450.

External Link/Members Only
Wanted £500. Pictures are old as she looked slightly older.

External Link/Members Only
Chatted on WhatsApp but I didn't find her attractive so didn't purse. Wanted £350.

External Link/Members Only
Pictures are fairly accurate but she is bigger in the flesh but I found her attractive. Wanted between £400 to £500.





Offline Ron89

This thread is miserable. Glad I took a break from seeking

Offline Hobbit

This thread is miserable. Glad I took a break from seeking

Seeking isn’t great at the moment. Brexit was the biggest mistake the UK has made in decades and has impacted all sectors negatively . It is a very long way back from here . I’m just living off the memories of the good old days when men were men and women were less entitled and were caring and hard working.

Offline londonroad

Seeking isn’t great at the moment. Brexit was the biggest mistake the UK has made in decades and has impacted all sectors negatively . It is a very long way back from here . I’m just living off the memories of the good old days when men were men and women were less entitled and were caring and hard working.

In my opinion it is the reduction in students on the site which has reduced the quantity and quality of the SBs.

Offline Abra31

In my opinion it is the reduction in students on the site which has reduced the quantity and quality of the SBs.

You do have to wonder what happened to all the students and what are they doing now instead of seeking, or did they all just leave the UK.

Offline finn5555

You do have to wonder what happened to all the students and what are they doing now instead of seeking, or did they all just leave the UK.

Probably a lot got pissed of with men treating them like prostitutes 🤷‍♂️

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
In my opinion it is the reduction in students on the site which has reduced the quantity and quality of the SBs.

You do have to wonder what happened to all the students and what are they doing now instead of seeking, or did they all just leave the UK.


well amongst the student population, it seems that Seeking now has a reputation as a "Escort site" so many don't go on anymore -(and of course they have different options these days as has been discussed on various threads) . I have heard that quite independently from a number of students from at least 3 different universities this year!

Probably a lot got pissed of with men treating them like prostitutes 🤷‍♂️
« Last Edit: June 15, 2024, 11:38:06 pm by southcoastpunter »


Offline Hobbit

Probably a lot got pissed of with men treating them like prostitutes 🤷‍♂️

If you sell sex you’re either a prostitute or a pimp, regardless how you sugarcoat it .

Offline Hobbit

what are the other options for students? SCP
?

Onyfans or exploiting the benefits system with side hustles I would imagine .
Unless they are all round SCP’s house feeding him peeled grapes  :P

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
If you sell sex you’re either a prostitute or a pimp, regardless how you sugarcoat it .

you really don't get it do you (or are you just being argumentative?) - its doesn't matter how we guys view them, its how they see themselves that matters. The vast majority of ladies on Seeking do not see themselves as Escorts and are unhappy to be treated in that way or even associated with being an Escort by being on a site that is regarded as an Escort site
 

Onyfans or exploiting the benefits system with side hustles I would imagine .
Unless they are all round SCP’s house feeding him peeled grapes  :P

ha, yes i wish they were - at least they would be treated with a little respect which is something you seem reluctant  to do.
sugardaddy0511 - the other options i was thinking about are the other SD/SB sites (there are quite a few), secretbenefits etc but also camming via the likes of Onlyfans, chaturbate, myfreecams and also other social media like tiktok, instagram, and also dating sites like Tinder. Even whilst working in normal jobs like bar work, ladies get propositioned by guys and some older guys ask younger ladies if they can be their sugardaddy - whilst some are joking, some are not!

so young ladies have many options that can generate them income. Whilst it is true that few make loads of money via OF etc, many ladies are only really looking to top up their income, get help towards their bills, get extra spending money etc

Offline CroPunter

External Link/Members Only BlueBabe

She is based in Reading, so you will need to buy her thew train ticket, she is a bit chubby, however guys she is a vacuum cleaner, and she swallow, She is in my top 3 for giving the best BJ.

Offline Hobbit

you really don't get it do you (or are you just being argumentative?) - its doesn't matter how we guys view them, its how they see themselves that matters. The vast majority of ladies on Seeking do not see themselves as Escorts and are unhappy to be treated in that way or even associated with being an Escort by being on a site that is regarded as an Escort site
 
ha, yes i wish they were - at least they would be treated with a little respect which is something you seem reluctant  to do.
sugardaddy0511 - the other options i was thinking about are the other SD/SB sites (there are quite a few), secretbenefits etc but also camming via the likes of Onlyfans, chaturbate, myfreecams and also other social media like tiktok, instagram, and also dating sites like Tinder. Even whilst working in normal jobs like bar work, ladies get propositioned by guys and some older guys ask younger ladies if they can be their sugardaddy - whilst some are joking, some are not!

so young ladies have many options that can generate them income. Whilst it is true that few make loads of money via OF etc, many ladies are only really looking to top up their income, get help towards their bills, get extra spending money etc

Are you suggesting that the way escorts are treated is wrong and that you disapprove of it? The reality is that people treat others differently. Some clients treat escorts like their girlfriends, while others see them as their subs, with many variations in between.

I treat everyone with the respect they deserve, but I don't conform to misguided opinions. You make a lot of assumptions, such as claiming students are leaving Seeking to work in bars and being propositioned by men looking to be their sugar daddies. Have you witnessed this happening?