Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2035728 times)

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,977
  • Likes: 572
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Hi there sorry long time lurker not posted. I can vouch that Ella is real in her late twenties and wants 300 but did for me for 200
Don’t forget to contribute please matey, I’m sure you already know.

Offline CroPunter

Still looking for any suggestions on this. Either there isn’t much out there or you horny guys are keeping them to yourselves! Funnily enough I’m enjoying the chat with the £750 one thinking it might be my (expensive) Chinese Christmas treat  ;)

I never met a single one on seeking, all Asians that I spoke with was beautiful Asian girls who owns businesses :D and they are trying to get you to put some money into crypto :D

Offline DeanoDeano

Did you talk about any specifics like what she does and doesn’t like. If she’s hosts and length of time for a meeting ?

You realise that this may or will vary depending on you, more than her?
Why not just ask her these questions?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

You realise that this may or will vary depending on you, more than her?
Why not just ask her these questions?

Good point Deano, I really need to get out of the punter mindset and seeking the girls on SA as not being pros.

Offline wirehair

I never met a single one on seeking, all Asians that I spoke with was beautiful Asian girls who owns businesses :D and they are trying to get you to put some money into crypto :D

OMG you mean that beautiful Chinese woman I’ve been talking to in Miami is not going to invest the money she wants me to send?  :lol: :lol:

Seriously though I was talking to an Asian woman - so I thought for 10 minutes - when a reverse picture showed the pics sent were stolen from a Malaysian instagram influencers site. I have alerted that woman to potential identity theft.

Offline finn5555

I have alerted that woman to potential identity theft.

Probably a bloke and he wouldn't give a fuck  :rolleyes:

Offline tj87354

Thanks for this, will help with my negotiations. Was the convo recent ?
Over a year ago now at least.

Offline CroPunter

Still looking for any suggestions on this. Either there isn’t much out there or you horny guys are keeping them to yourselves! Funnily enough I’m enjoying the chat with the £750 one thinking it might be my (expensive) Chinese Christmas treat  ;)

Try this one

External Link/Members Only Party queen,

She is looking for a dinner + fun. She gave me a bit of pro vibes so i did not chase to the end.

Offline wirehair

Probably a bloke and he wouldn't give a fuck  :rolleyes:

Yeah it was the woman who’s identity was stolen I alerted!

Offline tazz

Had exchanged messages with Nina whose 40 External Link/Members Only
Has on her profile shes not into monogomus relationships is Bi, told me has a lesbian girlfriend based in south london. She went quiet for a week then asks about chatting on telegram when id given her my number. Told her i dont like to use it. Anyone else had any dealing with her.

At her age i wouldn't think shed be a scammer but you never know.

Offline Chandler12

Is anyone else having issues with the search feature. I used to be able to type a location in the filter under “other locations “ and it would come up with girls in that location. Now when I do it it comes up with girls in Nevada in the United States. It’s doing my head in lol

Offline LeedsGent

SA are aware of the search issue and are fixing it.

Offline CroPunter

Guys, I'm in a very weird situation, I do consider myself lucky and I'm in the position to expand my business. I placed an ad for a job and I got about 150-200 candidates, I did the interview process, close down the circle to the top 3 candidates, invited them to the second stage interview and I hire the girl that looks the best for the job position. I gave her an offer she accepted it, and with 1 month notice, I contacted her on WhatsApp to tell her about some missing documents that I do need.

And now the fun part start, I noticed that she is changing her profile picture on daily basis, and putting quite provocative pictures. And some of them are from quite expensive hotels from Rome and Paris and that trigger my curiosity because it is a bit above the salary range that she applied. And I do search on seeking, and I do find her profile there. And now it is a bit awkward for me knowing that she is there and doing PPMs and that she will start working for me.

Any advices guys?

The update, she is no longer working for me, so I decided to make a move, and invited her for a dinner, and she accepted  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline deg_dilemma

The update, she is no longer working for me, so I decided to make a move, and invited her for a dinner, and she accepted  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Link or it never happened.

 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline CroPunter

Link or it never happened.

 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nope, I don't need a bunch of trolls to ruin it, I learned my lesson here already  :cool:

Offline martleto88

Is anyone else having issues with the search feature. I used to be able to type a location in the filter under “other locations “ and it would come up with girls in that location. Now when I do it it comes up with girls in Nevada in the United States. It’s doing my head in lol

Yep have the same. I put London comes up Las Vegas

Offline Richjimbo

Yep have the same. I put London comes up Las Vegas

I’ve got the same issue

Offline tazz

Anyone seen External Link/Members Only ... db30dfafd5

Based in Brighton cant host, like to party, would want payment upfront, chatted on whatts app tells me shes a psychiatric nurse. I know guys will say never pay upfront, ive done so 4 times and not scammed.

Offline Evildog101

Try this one

External Link/Members Only Party queen,

She is looking for a dinner + fun. She gave me a bit of pro vibes so i did not chase to the end.

This lady has a few profiles on SA. She is not an outright SP. But does a LOT of meets via SA. She is defo seeing as many as she can see for money and is willing to do bare on first date no questions asked.

Does not do anal but good for everything else .

Offline Evildog101

The update, she is no longer working for me, so I decided to make a move, and invited her for a dinner, and she accepted  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Link to profile ?

Offline Chandler12

Sharp Miss
External Link/Members Only

You know on Instagram when you get random feeds prop up. Well I have seen this girl’s profile on instagram. She has 120k followers and all posts I seen of her she is based in Ireland. So I’m guessing this is a scammer.

Offline Chandler12

This lady has a few profiles on SA. She is not an outright SP. But does a LOT of meets via SA. She is defo seeing as many as she can see for money and is willing to do bare on first date no questions asked.

Does not do anal but good for everything else .

My profile has all private photos and no profile picture atm as I’m just browsing and not really looking to meet anytime soon. She randomly messaged me and gave me her whattsapp number. Without seeing any of my photos so that does make me wary as she obviously isn’t selective at all.

Offline martini2429


Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,083
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
He has already said that it isn't going to happen

 :drinks:

Making it another willy waving post.

Offline Froomey

Guys

New to Seeking and got a temp ban when asking for advice earlier (was thinking PM would save spam here but anyway) -  I'm wondering, what do you look out for to see if a profile is real or a scam?

For example: External Link/Members Only

She shows her face but otherwise is a generic profile. Is the only way to find out, to contact and go through the motions? Or have you learned a better and quicker way to filter out the fakes and scams?

Happy enough to do some legwork but of course if I can learn from the hive then all the better

Nice woman; good ride.

Offline toddroman456

The update, she is no longer working for me, so I decided to make a move, and invited her for a dinner, and she accepted  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A date or a ppm ?

Offline HarryHart

Nice woman; good ride.

Certainly got me intrigued. Apart from the ride, would you say she's enthusiastic/ giving in bed and what ppm rate did the both of you agreed to?

Offline CroPunter

A date or a ppm ?

It will probably be some sort of allowance  :cool:. Since she can't keep a job for more than 3-6 months  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 10:25:18 pm by CroPunter »

Offline SunnyBaba69

Hi I've just signed up an account on there yesterday and received couple messages but couldn't read them cuz I had to pay to read them but today I couldn't login cuz saying my account has been suspended don't work anymore  :unknown: any reason why this happend??  Thanks   :drinks:

Offline Chandler12

Hi I've just signed up an account on there yesterday and received couple messages but couldn't read them cuz I had to pay to read them but today I couldn't login cuz saying my account has been suspended don't work anymore  :unknown: any reason why this happend??  Thanks   :drinks:

You couldn’t read them as you have to pay for a membership after you have signed up. If you have been banned without actually speaking to someone you must’ve written something against seeking policy on you profile.

Offline Chandler12

I’m in my early 30s and I’ve been testing something recently on seeking. Pretty much 9/10 when I message someone between the age of 18-40 I get a response (not an arranged meet, just a reply back). But anywhere above that age it’s about 7/10 chance of no response whatsoever. Maybe there is not many cougars on seeking lol. Just thought that was worth noting.

Ps I have put my net worth at £200k so maybe it’s to low,bor the fact they don’t like taking financial support from someone younger?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 09:07:53 am by Chandler12 »

Offline tazz

I dont think they will take you seriously with a net worth of £200k when theres a lot of guys who have net worth of £600k or more. Sugar baby im seeing whose not more than a 7 looks wise also quite chubby been with lots of very rich guys.

Offline Hobbit

I dont think they will take you seriously with a net worth of £200k when theres a lot of guys who have net worth of £600k or more. Sugar baby im seeing whose not more than a 7 looks wise also quite chubby been with lots of very rich guys.

That's what they say. Don't believe everything they tell you as you don't know if they are telling the truth unless you have been with the rich guys yourself.  :P

Offline Kirtlands

Is everyone still having the Las Vegas problem? It's making the site a right pain to use.

Offline Leuker

That's what they say. Don't believe everything they tell you as you don't know if they are telling the truth unless you have been with the rich guys yourself.  :P

From speaking to some of these girls you will feel like the poorest guy in london :D they all had SD who paid them 5k a month, take them regularly to the ritz and buy them LV handbags
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 05:24:13 pm by Leuker »

Offline Crockers

Net worth is nonsense. I've stated I'm worth £500,000,000.

It's how you get on, what you want, how much you're prepared to pay that's important

Offline Chandler12

I dont think they will take you seriously with a net worth of £200k when theres a lot of guys who have net worth of £600k or more. Sugar baby im seeing whose not more than a 7 looks wise also quite chubby been with lots of very rich guys.

I wouldn’t say I’m ugly, I’d say I’m a 7/10 looks wise. I work out a lot at the gym and I am muscular and I’m 6ft3. I imagine the vast amount of men on there are not wealthy men. I’m just guessing here but considering I get 9/10 responses from girls around my age I’m certain they’d choose me over an older guy with an equal net worth or more. If I’m paying a girl £200 and some older over weight guy is offering them £300-400 I reckon they’d still choose me. But like I said I’m just guessing lol
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 06:25:48 pm by Chandler12 »

Offline Chandler12

Is everyone still having the Las Vegas problem? It's making the site a right pain to use.

Yeah!! I’ve complained because at the end of the day is £80 we’ve forked out and if you can’t search a Particular area then you are wasting your time.

Offline WKD123

I wouldn’t say I’m ugly, I’d say I’m a 7/10 looks wise. I work out a lot at the gym and I am muscular and I’m 6ft3. I imagine the vast amount of men on there are not wealthy men. I’m just guessing here but considering I get 9/10 responses from girls around my age I’m certain they’d choose me over an older guy with an equal net worth or more. If I’m paying a girl £200 and some older over weight guy is offering them £300-400 I reckon they’d still choose me. But like I said I’m just guessing lol

What are you doing on SA?  Guy like you should be able to pull the girls easy.   :D

Offline Chandler12

What are you doing on SA?  Guy like you should be able to pull the girls easy.   :D

I literally think I have a form of autism 😂. I hate going out and socialising. I hate having it, Ive lost loads of friends, I was popular at school but got mildly bullied towards the end of it and I think that caused my anti social behaviour. But I do like my own company hence why I’m shagging prossies and on seeking as I can commit to any form of relationship right now. I tried dating for a few years and just couldn’t hack it. I’m at that age where girls my age want to start settling down and having kids. But i literally just couldn’t think of anything worse :unknown:

Offline stampjones

What are you doing on SA?  Guy like you should be able to pull the girls easy.   :D
Im not sure if that was a bit of irony but just cos you can pull civvies doesnt mean you want to. I mean, undercover escorts aside, if you can do well on seeking you can probably do well in civvy life. For me the SA style arrangement suits me down to the ground. Its convenient, low maintenance and generally hassle free. In fact give me a choice of the same girl in a civvy relationship vs an arrangement I’ll take the latter every time

Offline SunnyBaba69

You couldn’t read them as you have to pay for a membership after you have signed up. If you have been banned without actually speaking to someone you must’ve written something against seeking policy on you profile.
The only thing i wrote there was mentioned my IG in the bio and I only found out about seeking from this forum still think that site is a total rip-off witha high price fee just to read messages I guess it's only works for the rich old men who can't get laid in a normal life like dating apps or by meeting females in night clubs and willing to pay a high amount just to meet up with them,
 the other thing was soon as I joined there I got 5 messages and got favourite by 14 people within less then hour of using it and that was kinda alarming to me for a weird reason, :unknown:

Offline tazz

I wouldn’t say I’m ugly, I’d say I’m a 7/10 looks wise. I work out a lot at the gym and I am muscular and I’m 6ft3. I imagine the vast amount of men on there are not wealthy men. I’m just guessing here but considering I get 9/10 responses from girls around my age I’m certain they’d choose me over an older guy with an equal net worth or more. If I’m paying a girl £200 and some older over weight guy is offering them £300-400 I reckon they’d still choose me. But like I said I’m just guessing lol

£200 is too low in London, girl im seeing not lying, i wanted her to tell me about other guys shes met. On American guy comes here every 4 months gives her £500 for 2 hours. Also another women i was in an arrangement with friend had a Dubai sugar daddy rolling in millions who would give her £750 for a weekend twice a month and the girl was a 7. Made no sense to me he didnt go for a model.

Offline fudi_maar

£200 is too low in London, girl im seeing not lying, i wanted her to tell me about other guys shes met. On American guy comes here every 4 months gives her £500 for 2 hours. Also another women i was in an arrangement with friend had a Dubai sugar daddy rolling in millions who would give her £750 for a weekend twice a month and the girl was a 7. Made no sense to me he didnt go for a model.

American and Arabs are basically clueless when it comes to pussy. Both America and the Middle East are pussy prisons, so when these guys come here, they pay through the nose and think they're getting a bargain. They ruin the market for the locals. Just see what they do to places like Cancun, Tiguana, Medellin etc.


Offline Chandler12

£200 is too low in London, girl im seeing not lying, i wanted her to tell me about other guys shes met. On American guy comes here every 4 months gives her £500 for 2 hours. Also another women i was in an arrangement with friend had a Dubai sugar daddy rolling in millions who would give her £750 for a weekend twice a month and the girl was a 7. Made no sense to me he didnt go for a model.

No it’s not. I’ve seen 20+ girls for £200-250 a good half of them absolute stunners well out of my league. Some over nights but most 3-4 hours. I have also seen numerous girls at £350 also.
I see a stripper quite often that works all around the south east for £250 a time. She told me she was with someone who owned a solar farm who paid her £4K per month but ended it as she wanted to see other people and he didn’t want her too. And another 70+ year old guy who zoom calls her a few hours a week for £300 a time. I always ask girls about what type of guy they meet I guess it’s a way of keeping the conversation going. Quite often I here some fascinating stories but all of them mention the mega money they were earning from super rich people.

Offline Leuker

Of course, they wouldn't tell you about all the guys they fuck for free

Offline Hobbit

From speaking to some of these girls you will feel like the poorest guy in london :D they all had SD who paid them 5k a month, take them regularly to the ritz and buy them LV handbags

That's their ploy of making you pay more. Also, I have heard stories of guys paying £3k a month and treating the girl like shit and wanting weird sexual acts or power play. Any guy paying that amount is going to want his money's worth or will get bored easily.

Offline Hobbit

Of course, they wouldn't tell you about all the guys they fuck for free

Nothing is ever free

Offline Leuker

Nothing is ever free

I fucked a couple of girls from Seeking without giving them a penny to their hand. Of course you always have to pay for a dinner, uber etc.. but I feel that's common now even in 'normal' dating apps

Offline Hobbit

I fucked a couple of girls from Seeking without giving them a penny to their hand. Of course you always have to pay for a dinner, uber etc.. but I feel that's common now even in 'normal' dating apps

Exactly. So it's not free! My point stands. :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 03:09:19 pm by Hobbit »