Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2035749 times)

Offline bash_eer

She's been around for donkey's years, must've been mentioned a bazillion times now and I always recognise the pics as she hardly ever changes her look.

Anyway it's usually said that she's very business-like in convos, gives off strong pro vibes so can be off-putting as such but good on her if she's realised that and changed her tact cos of it tho.

She seems to be persistant asking when we can meet very much semi pro very eager to meet the same or next day. Also offers BB

Offline CroPunter

Guys, I'm in a very weird situation, I do consider myself lucky and I'm in the position to expand my business. I placed an ad for a job and I got about 150-200 candidates, I did the interview process, close down the circle to the top 3 candidates, invited them to the second stage interview and I hire the girl that looks the best for the job position. I gave her an offer she accepted it, and with 1 month notice, I contacted her on WhatsApp to tell her about some missing documents that I do need.

And now the fun part start, I noticed that she is changing her profile picture on daily basis, and putting quite provocative pictures. And some of them are from quite expensive hotels from Rome and Paris and that trigger my curiosity because it is a bit above the salary range that she applied. And I do search on seeking, and I do find her profile there. And now it is a bit awkward for me knowing that she is there and doing PPMs and that she will start working for me.

Any advices guys?

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Quote
hire the girl that looks the best for the job position
Was it tits, legs or arse?  :D

Offline Ron89

Guys, I'm in a very weird situation, I do consider myself lucky and I'm in the position to expand my business. I placed an ad for a job and I got about 150-200 candidates, I did the interview process, close down the circle to the top 3 candidates, invited them to the second stage interview and I hire the girl that looks the best for the job position. I gave her an offer she accepted it, and with 1 month notice, I contacted her on WhatsApp to tell her about some missing documents that I do need.

And now the fun part start, I noticed that she is changing her profile picture on daily basis, and putting quite provocative pictures. And some of them are from quite expensive hotels from Rome and Paris and that trigger my curiosity because it is a bit above the salary range that she applied. And I do search on seeking, and I do find her profile there. And now it is a bit awkward for me knowing that she is there and doing PPMs and that she will start working for me.

Any advices guys?

Fill your boots, boss privileges an all that.

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Guys, I'm in a very weird situation, I do consider myself lucky and I'm in the position to expand my business. I placed an ad for a job and I got about 150-200 candidates, I did the interview process, close down the circle to the top 3 candidates, invited them to the second stage interview and I hire the girl that looks the best for the job position. I gave her an offer she accepted it, and with 1 month notice, I contacted her on WhatsApp to tell her about some missing documents that I do need.

And now the fun part start, I noticed that she is changing her profile picture on daily basis, and putting quite provocative pictures. And some of them are from quite expensive hotels from Rome and Paris and that trigger my curiosity because it is a bit above the salary range that she applied. And I do search on seeking, and I do find her profile there. And now it is a bit awkward for me knowing that she is there and doing PPMs and that she will start working for me.

Any advices guys?

Does her topping up her income with ppm bother you? Only you can decide that  :unknown:

If you take her on be professional and keep your knowledge to yourself.
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27

Any advices guys?

If this is for real - yes! - you are now her employer and employment law kicks in - you are just going to have to pretend you don't know and carry on in that way. If she mentions it, that is different but you must nor raise anything like that first and even if she mentions it, you must never forget your are her employer and have certain (legal) responsibilities to her. And remember its not only touching which is considered sexual harassment - comments can also fall into this category!

so best you "don't know" and carry on as if you don't
 
ps- how do you know she does PPM's - not all women on seeking do. She might be one of the few that don't and only do one arrangement at a time but either way, as long as she is discreet and is not in any way bringing your business into disrepute, it should not matter to you.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 02:22:21 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Jeffpike

Guys, I'm in a very weird situation, I do consider myself lucky and I'm in the position to expand my business. I placed an ad for a job and I got about 150-200 candidates, I did the interview process, close down the circle to the top 3 candidates, invited them to the second stage interview and I hire the girl that looks the best for the job position. I gave her an offer she accepted it, and with 1 month notice, I contacted her on WhatsApp to tell her about some missing documents that I do need.

And now the fun part start, I noticed that she is changing her profile picture on daily basis, and putting quite provocative pictures. And some of them are from quite expensive hotels from Rome and Paris and that trigger my curiosity because it is a bit above the salary range that she applied. And I do search on seeking, and I do find her profile there. And now it is a bit awkward for me knowing that she is there and doing PPMs and that she will start working for me.

Any advices guys?

if she asks for a pay rise..........

Offline FlaccidChimp

Saw a girl from AW who said she started on seeking until she realized it's basically a scam because the guys want to see her for longer and pay less. I assumed seeking was the more expensive option seeing the high PPM rates. I don't agree that it's a scam as generally the longer you work the more discounted the rate is and when you do high hourly rate you have to spend time meeting up with different clientele. Also it's not even a days work and they're making a lot of money in the few hours they put in. I would like to try an encounter where it's structured like a date before heading back to the room but I'm not sure what rates and hours I can expect. I usually pay £120-200 an hour for AW but I can't afford to pay upto £600 for 3 hours. If I could get a nice looking girl to meet me for 3+ hours at around £400 then that's in my considering range.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 02:45:24 pm by FlaccidChimp »

Offline cachalote459

This girl is called Gina. She is a biggish girl with 36DD tits. She does everything including anal and swallow.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£300 for the night in a hotel around Liverpool Street.


Pretty much all the girls I met on Seeking do anal...or at least they tried, none of them (the ones i met) anal virgin unfortunately... :scare:

She is very good value for money and quite a likeable young lady.

Offline dmitrybulgakov

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 840
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Guys, I'm in a very weird situation, I do consider myself lucky and I'm in the position to expand my business. I placed an ad for a job and I got about 150-200 candidates, I did the interview process, close down the circle to the top 3 candidates, invited them to the second stage interview and I hire the girl that looks the best for the job position. I gave her an offer she accepted it, and with 1 month notice, I contacted her on WhatsApp to tell her about some missing documents that I do need.

And now the fun part start, I noticed that she is changing her profile picture on daily basis, and putting quite provocative pictures. And some of them are from quite expensive hotels from Rome and Paris and that trigger my curiosity because it is a bit above the salary range that she applied. And I do search on seeking, and I do find her profile there. And now it is a bit awkward for me knowing that she is there and doing PPMs and that she will start working for me.

Any advices guys?

What  is the probation period?
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Prifessionallondinguy


Offline IAmNotFamous

Guys, I'm in a very weird situation, I do consider myself lucky and I'm in the position to expand my business. I placed an ad for a job and I got about 150-200 candidates, I did the interview process, close down the circle to the top 3 candidates, invited them to the second stage interview and I hire the girl that looks the best for the job position. I gave her an offer she accepted it, and with 1 month notice, I contacted her on WhatsApp to tell her about some missing documents that I do need.

And now the fun part start, I noticed that she is changing her profile picture on daily basis, and putting quite provocative pictures. And some of them are from quite expensive hotels from Rome and Paris and that trigger my curiosity because it is a bit above the salary range that she applied. And I do search on seeking, and I do find her profile there. And now it is a bit awkward for me knowing that she is there and doing PPMs and that she will start working for me.

Any advices guys?

Do nothing.

Her WhatsApp profile is personal not professional.

Her seeming profile is personal. What she does in her personal life is none of the company’s business.


Offline bash_eer


Any advices guys?

I think you are best following the advise of southcoastpunter, you dont want get in any hot water its not worth the bother.

One thing you might want to watch out for is if you allow remote working then you might want make sure she not on a seeking date at the time she is suppose to be working. I have met couple of girls who claimed to be working from home when they in the hotel with me.

Offline massagepuntingfan

Do nothing.

Her WhatsApp profile is personal not professional.

Her seeming profile is personal. What she does in her personal life is none of the company’s business.

Completely agree with this. Moreover it's none of your business.

Offline Bikerboy

Guys, I'm in a very weird situation, I do consider myself lucky and I'm in the position to expand my business. I placed an ad for a job and I got about 150-200 candidates, I did the interview process, close down the circle to the top 3 candidates, invited them to the second stage interview and I hire the girl that looks the best for the job position. I gave her an offer she accepted it, and with 1 month notice, I contacted her on WhatsApp to tell her about some missing documents that I do need.

And now the fun part start, I noticed that she is changing her profile picture on daily basis, and putting quite provocative pictures. And some of them are from quite expensive hotels from Rome and Paris and that trigger my curiosity because it is a bit above the salary range that she applied. And I do search on seeking, and I do find her profile there. And now it is a bit awkward for me knowing that she is there and doing PPMs and that she will start working for me.

Any advices guys?

Yeah, grow up!

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27

Her WhatsApp profile is personal not professional.

What she does in her personal life is none of the company’s business.


[
Completely agree with this. Moreover it's none of your business.

there are circumstances when it could legitimately be - we don't know the type of business it is or what job role she is going to be doing and how she will carry out that role!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 09:37:34 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Markus

Completely agree with this. Moreover it's none of your business.

Even discussing it with her could get you in hot water especially if you end up dismissing her for a valid reason.   Employment tribunals are full of cases and large payouts for absurd cases.  If your business is going well,  use the extra income and go and have a phenomenal punt (or few).  The adage don’t mix business with pleasure comes to mind.

Offline NightKid



Offline NightKid

Nope this is her https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=319742.0

Cool thanks, I knew I'd clocked her on here somewhere anyway - consider it a WG alert then.

Offline 888

Apologies for not posting a link to her profile, but has anyone had any dealings with a young lady with the profile name “ hottiexo12 “ based in the Waterloo area?

Offline Hobbit

If this is for real - yes! - you are now her employer and employment law kicks in - you are just going to have to pretend you don't know and carry on in that way. If she mentions it, that is different but you must nor raise anything like that first and even if she mentions it, you must never forget your are her employer and have certain (legal) responsibilities to her. And remember its not only touching which is considered sexual harassment - comments can also fall into this category!

so best you "don't know" and carry on as if you don't
 
ps- how do you know she does PPM's - not all women on seeking do. She might be one of the few that don't and only do one arrangement at a time but either way, as long as she is discreet and is not in any way bringing your business into disrepute, it should not matter to you.

I have to fully agree with this.

You need to do the right thing as an employer, otherwise, this could come and bite you in the ass. You may have heard a wise comment "you don't mix pleasure with business". There is a reason for this. Be wise and don't think with your dick, no matter what anyone else on here tells you.

Offline stanr

I have to fully agree with this.

You need to do the right thing as an employer, otherwise, this could come and bite you in the ass. You may have heard a wise comment "you don't mix pleasure with business". There is a reason for this. Be wise and don't think with your dick, no matter what anyone else on here tells you.

NEVER mix business with pleasure... a recipe for disastor!

Offline gbawekanu

PPM £800
External Link/Members Only

bit for me

She quote me £800 too, and wouldn't bulge.

Are these girls really getting paid this amount during this recession?

Offline finn5555

She quote me £800 too, and wouldn't bulge.

Are these girls really getting paid this amount during this recession?

And some more than that  :dash:

I challenged one who showed me her banking app where she had a guy paying her £1500 ppm and sometimes that's just to meet for dinner  :scare:

For the record i paid her £400

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
ah, but you London guys are all city traders or corporate lawyers etc on mega bucks! haha. Thank goodness i don't come to London much these days and keep my seeking activities in the provinces now.

Offline Hobbit

And some more than that  :dash:

I challenged one who showed me her banking app where she had a guy paying her £1500 ppm and sometimes that's just to meet for dinner  :scare:

For the record i paid her £400

That might be the case for some but it is few and far between. Plus they get bored quite easily and move on. So the girl needs to bring her A-game to the table every session or they get dumped.

Offline NightKid

And some more than that  :dash:

I challenged one who showed me her banking app where she had a guy paying her £1500 ppm and sometimes that's just to meet for dinner  :scare:

For the record i paid her £400

Some people are so poor all they have is money
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 07:04:45 am by NightKid »

Offline CroPunter

What  is the probation period?

6 months


I think you are best following the advise of southcoastpunter, you dont want get in any hot water its not worth the bother.

One thing you might want to watch out for is if you allow remote working then you might want make sure she not on a seeking date at the time she is suppose to be working. I have met couple of girls who claimed to be working from home when they in the hotel with me.

Yes it is a 100% remote role for now. And this is exactly why I did ask for an advice.

Offline dmitrybulgakov

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 840
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
6 months


Yes it is a 100% remote role for now. And this is exactly why I did ask for an advice.

1: You are overthinking and making things worse for yourself by discussing this on an open forum.

2: Remote or not. All depends on the job profile. I am a results oriented person/Manager, and do not care how many hours anyone works. All depends on the job profile.

6 months is probation is a "clue" given, so use it wisely. As long as give correct feedback to the employee from time to time regarding his/her performance. In essence, you cannot say after 5 months "hey, you are no good for us" UNLESS it was a fixed term contract in first place. So you need a proper "fair dismissal" process and "fair promotion/confirmation" process in first place.

for e.g.

Month 1: Can you send emails?
            : Can you eat cum and spit?

Month 2: Can you handle customers independently?
              Can you take it up the arse?

You need to make  a plan like this ^^^ for her to prove to her even after 10 years that you did your "duty of care" as an employer.

Why don't you get general HR advice from tons of HR Consultants going about?. As a Director, it is an allowable expense to the Company!.
Just do not mention UKP there...... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 07:19:06 pm by dmitrybulgakov »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CroPunter

1: You are overthinking and making things worse for yourself by discussing this on an open forum.

2: Remote or not. All depends on the job profile. I am a results oriented person/Manager, and do not care how many hours anyone works. All depends on the job profile.

6 months is probation is a "clue" given, so use it wisely. As long as give correct feedback to the employee from time to time regarding his/her performance. In essence, you cannot say after 5 months "hey, you are no good for us" UNLESS it was a fixed term contract in first place. So you need a proper "fair dismissal" process and "fair promotion/confirmation" process in first place.

for e.g.

Month 1: Can you send emails?
            : Can you eat cum and spit?

Month 2: Can you handle customers independently?
              Can you take it up the arse?

You need to make  a plan like this ^^^ for her to prove to her even after 10 years that you did your "duty of care" as an employer.

Why don't you get general HR advice from tons of HR Consultants going about?. As a Director, it is an allowable expense to the Company!.
Just do not mention UKP there...... :rolleyes:

Well for the role, there is a very good metrics that can tell how good is she with work, so if I'm going to fire her, I would use the metrics only.  And with her I'm not thinking with my dick at all, my SB is few years younger than her and I personally don't wish to mess with my employee at all, I don't have a luxury to associate myself or my company with sexual harassment tribunal case. 



Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only - Filthyhot

Another WG alert, can't recall her profile exactly but I'm sure many would easily recognise her

Offline NuruGuru

Miss K -  :vomit: - External Link/Members Only

I had to wait a while to post this, but I had seen this girl on SA for quite some time and even though I like skinny girls, she was a bit too skinny for me.

Either way, I thought I'd try on a slow night and it was one of the worst experiences I've ever had.

I should have gathered when speaking to her on the phone that there was somthing a bit off with her, but let it slide.

She asked me to send her some money before hand to prove I was on my way - The ppm was 300, so I sent £50 (rookie mistake, but she gave me her address etc and I had the horn)

Got to the place and arrived - nice area in West London.

Anyway, she opened the door and FML, the monstrosity in front of me was a sight I'll take to the grave.

Her makeup was haggered, she looked like she'd done a few rounds with Mike Tyson and blood dripping down her nose.

I relucatantly walked in and her small apartment stank.

She offered me a drink but I refused. Looking up and down her body, she was barely a size 0. I could see practically all her veins and she was high AF on something.

I then had to question whether she was trans or not (no offence to them, just not my thing) - her voice was really deep and butch - there was nothing feminine about this.

Luckily, her bathroom was near her front door - I asked to use the bathroom... I went in, run the taps to make some noise and like a bolt of lightning I shot out of there and ran down the flights of stairs like it was Jeff Dahlmer in that room.

Just my advice to anyone who is thinking of seeing her. My advice. Dont. Please don't.

Offline ddboy4u

« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 08:38:18 am by ddboy4u »

Offline massagepuntingfan

External Link/Members Only - Filthyhot

Another WG alert, can't recall her profile exactly but I'm sure many would easily recognise her

Is that porn star Sophie Anderson? If it is her boob implant exploded during covid.

edit: It definitely is her.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 12:46:31 pm by massagepuntingfan »

Offline Heph

Is that porn star Sophie Anderson? If it is her boob implant exploded during covid.

edit: It definitely is her.

My gosh: those surgeries are testament that there is some real mental illness out there.

Offline SwenyTodd

Miss K -  :vomit: - External Link/Members Only

I had to wait a while to post this, but I had seen this girl on SA for quite some time and even though I like skinny girls, she was a bit too skinny for me.

Either way, I thought I'd try on a slow night and it was one of the worst experiences I've ever had.

I should have gathered when speaking to her on the phone that there was somthing a bit off with her, but let it slide.

She asked me to send her some money before hand to prove I was on my way - The ppm was 300, so I sent £50 (rookie mistake, but she gave me her address etc and I had the horn)

Got to the place and arrived - nice area in West London.

Anyway, she opened the door and FML, the monstrosity in front of me was a sight I'll take to the grave.

Her makeup was haggered, she looked like she'd done a few rounds with Mike Tyson and blood dripping down her nose.

I relucatantly walked in and her small apartment stank.

She offered me a drink but I refused. Looking up and down her body, she was barely a size 0. I could see practically all her veins and she was high AF on something.

I then had to question whether she was trans or not (no offence to them, just not my thing) - her voice was really deep and butch - there was nothing feminine about this.

Luckily, her bathroom was near her front door - I asked to use the bathroom... I went in, run the taps to make some noise and like a bolt of lightning I shot out of there and ran down the flights of stairs like it was Jeff Dahlmer in that room.

Just my advice to anyone who is thinking of seeing her. My advice. Dont. Please don't.

Sad to see this.  She's a professional working girl and was one of the better ones a few years ago.  Highly educated and confident.  Seems her life has flipped her upside down.


Offline randompunter1234

if she asks for a pay rise..........

it will always be a difficult one for you.

As advised earlier balancing proffesional responsibilities as an employer and the knowledge that she's a SB.......... your mind would always wonder, temptation is a crazy bitch

Offline Yung

Mynameisella : External Link/Members Only

This girl was a pain to see. I managed to get a shag with CIM off her ages ago. She had a strict rule of a dinner date before actual sex and wanted a long term arrangment.

She is now doing PPM with sex, CIM and very girlfriend like for £300.

She is very likeable. Very easy to book after work or on the weekends.

Offline Manstead

Mynameisella : External Link/Members Only

This girl was a pain to see. I managed to get a shag with CIM off her ages ago. She had a strict rule of a dinner date before actual sex and wanted a long term arrangment.

She is now doing PPM with sex, CIM and very girlfriend like for £300.

She is very likeable. Very easy to book after work or on the weekends.
How long is a ppm usually?
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stampjones

How long is a ppm usually?
Depends on the girl. The pros and semi pros are usually by the hour but if you get a student or gnd type its usually 3-4 hours. Normally I dont specify a time as it can make it feel transactional. Often I kick them out before they say they’re going to leave. You just start to get a feel for the good ones vs the pros

Offline bash_eer

What duration do most people meet for?

I dont meet anyone who says less than 4 hours typically I like longer meets.

Offline bash_eer

What duration do most people meet for?

I dont meet anyone who says less than 4 hours typically I like longer meets.

Some will do overnight for 150 to 300 quid, so when SB says she will only meet for 3 hours for 300 just seem worth it when you add in the hotel cost.

Offline bash_eer

Anyone got any info or met this one seems a bit of SB pro

External Link/Members Only

I met her last week, 300ppm for just over 5 hours, face is not as good as the pic she looks older in person but she does have a nice body.

If you like long blowjobs she is will go on and on, she was happy to take CIM. Her BJ's skills I would rate highly a lot of variation and takes a good face fucking.

Her pussy is nice and tight happy to be fucked hard. Friendly lady.

Offline Yung


Offline Teejay

Anyone has 33% promo  code please

Offline jakplo22

This one still works for me: VWO33PB.

Offline Biznasty

Mynameisella : External Link/Members Only

This girl was a pain to see. I managed to get a shag with CIM off her ages ago. She had a strict rule of a dinner date before actual sex and wanted a long term arrangment.

She is now doing PPM with sex, CIM and very girlfriend like for £300.

She is very likeable. Very easy to book after work or on the weekends.

Yeah I’ve met her a few times, she’s good fun, and great tits on her!

Offline finn5555