Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2036176 times)

Offline Whiteknight

VWO33RBELT1

That was the code offered me today

That worked, thanks EAZYTIME  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline alwaysamazing

This profile looks familiar, anyone has seen this lady either with this profile or previous incarnation External Link/Members Only.

Looks like this thread has been unusually quiet either everyone found the gem or the conversation moved somewhere which I am not aware of it.

Offline NightKid

This profile looks familiar, anyone has seen this lady either with this profile or previous incarnation External Link/Members Only.

Do a search for 5f30823f2e04 and it'll return a page result with 7 mentions of her lol

But I'm feeling nice today so I'll save you the effort - the long & short of it is she's a well-established semi pro who opens at half a grand but you might be able to knock her down to 300ish thereabouts

Looks like this thread has been unusually quiet either everyone found the gem or the conversation moved somewhere which I am not aware of it.

It has, altho the irony is I'm currently dealing with a surge of interest again as girls message/leave their numbers left, right & centre so am having to play the batting game once more cos I can't entertain 'em all.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 04:03:09 pm by NightKid »

Offline Punting2022

Do a search for 5f30823f2e04 and it'll return a page result with 7 mentions of her lol

But I'm feeling nice today so I'll save you the effort - the long & short of it is she's a well-established semi pro who opens at half a grand but you might be able to knock her down to 300ish thereabouts

It has, altho the irony is I'm currently dealing with a surge of interest again as girls message/leave their numbers left, right & centre so am having to play the batting game once more cos I can't entertain 'em all.

She always used to contact me on my time on the site, was quoting 250 per meet. Never really met. She goes cold after a few chats.

Offline finn5555

Looks like this thread has been unusually quiet either everyone found the gem or the conversation moved somewhere which I am not aware of it.

Maybe contribute more yourself as your coming across as a leech.

Offline PLeisure

Maybe contribute more yourself as your coming across as a leech.
Nine and a half years a member, ffs  :unknown:

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Nine and a half years a member, ffs  :unknown:

Maybe contribute more yourself as your coming across as a leech.

he does contribute - but almost exclusively on the seeking thread. if you look back at his posts you will see he gives info as well as aks for it!

Offline PLeisure

he does contribute - but almost exclusively on the seeking thread. if you look back at his posts you will see he gives info as well as aks for it!
UKP remains primarily a punting forum for paid sex encounters.
Site Rules section 1 still states:

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27).

Almost a decade avoiding this...  :wacko: :timeout:

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
UKP remains primarily a punting forum for paid sex encounters.
Site Rules section 1 still states:

i know the rules thank you very much.

its up to you how you regard him but i don't think he fits the usual description of how "leech" is used on here. whether he uses information on WG's i don't know but it looks like all his posts are about seeking - he only asks questions about SA and/or SA ladies and he gives information about SA and SA ladies. So in terms of this thread, he doesn't leech imo.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

This profile looks familiar, anyone has seen this lady either with this profile or previous incarnation External Link/Members Only.

Looks like this thread has been unusually quiet either everyone found the gem or the conversation moved somewhere which I am not aware of it.

Haven’t seen her but do remember chatting to her and her being discussed, I’m pretty sure she did partake in ppm meets.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 07:32:19 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline luv2kiss54

Do a search for 5f30823f2e04 and it'll return a page result with 7 mentions of her lol

But I'm feeling nice today so I'll save you the effort - the long & short of it is she's a well-established semi pro who opens at half a grand but you might be able to knock her down to 300ish thereabouts

It has, altho the irony is I'm currently dealing with a surge of interest again as girls message/leave their numbers left, right & centre so am having to play the batting game once more cos I can't entertain 'em all.

Lucky you - my membership is on hold but had a look at the site a couple of days ago and my god cant see me rushing back anytime soon i thought the choice and quality of the girls on there was pretty bad.

Offline alwaysamazing

he does contribute - but almost exclusively on the seeking thread. if you look back at his posts you will see he gives info as well as aks for it!

Thanks SCP.

@Finn555 and @PLeisure, not into punting and reviewing hence no reviews on this but was active on closed seeking thread and London seeking thread also on PM to few forum members. I don't ask for numbers or just information and not as active like others with number of breaks in between. I would prefer people not judge others so easily but not here to argue about it. I can't change your mind and I won't change my ways for anyone. Happy seeking.

Offline alwaysamazing

Do a search for 5f30823f2e04 and it'll return a page result with 7 mentions of her lol

But I'm feeling nice today so I'll save you the effort - the long & short of it is she's a well-established semi pro who opens at half a grand but you might be able to knock her down to 300ish thereabouts

It has, altho the irony is I'm currently dealing with a surge of interest again as girls message/leave their numbers left, right & centre so am having to play the batting game once more cos I can't entertain 'em all.

Thanks, I get only 1 result as other 6 might be from closed thread as once I had long break in between and lost access to that thread. I appreciate your help. I will pass based on yours and other's comment.

Offline DeanoDeano

That ballet girl is (a) pretty much a pro and has had multiple profiles over the years asking for money for platonic meets and (b) incredibly annoying if you do get her on text and away from the site.


Offline JustaPunter

Yes when you look at it they can earn a lot of money from multiple daddies.
With my one she used to get 1000 from me. If she was seeing someone else then add another 1000 maybe. I used to see her at this rate because the sex was so good. I dont know why she turned to escorting because we used to have such a good time. Still a bit depressed this week. Wish i didnt browse adult work now.

Also if they escort at an average of 300-400 ph and see 3 clients a week. That's an extra 1000. Nice income.

Why does it make a difference that she also Escorts?

You aren’t married.

And if you wanted to be exclusive you need to pay for that.

And paying £500 per meet means you were pretty much paying an Escort anyway.

Offline JustaPunter

Thanks, wish i never searched vivastreet now. Wouldnt have found the girls profile and all would be ok.

I thought you said it was AW?


Offline JustaPunter

Thank you. My issue is that is dont get the same level of passion that her profile list. Her profile list OWO, DFK, swallow etc. Yet all I get is light kisses and no blowjobs etc. I'm more clean then these strangers she may be having sex with. Also my issue is more time, I'm always put on a time limit now. Meets start on the hour and finish after 2 hours. Before it was unrushed and amazing. I think i do need to do what people say. Move on.

I’m a little confused.

One minute you are talking about mutual feels and the great sex sessions.

Now you are saying you aren’t getting blowjobs.

Or is it like when you wrote Adult Work, then Vivastreet then when asked you said you wrote it down wrong?

Offline Link7

Why does it make a difference that she also Escorts?

You aren’t married.

And if you wanted to be exclusive you need to pay for that.

And paying £500 per meet means you were pretty much paying an Escort anyway.

Fully agree. Some get hung up on the idea of exclusivity and/or that meeting women in this way engenders loyalty - it has been proven time and time again (including by all the evidence of this thread) to be a total red herring. SA members are some of the most promiscuous women around and are in many cases more lax with sexual health than the "Escorts" people dread meeting.


Offline Link7

Looks like this thread has been unusually quiet either everyone found the gem or the conversation moved somewhere which I am not aware of it.

Can only speak for myself but wouldn't be surprised if others are in the same boat. I let my membership go due to declining VFM (as a result of a combination of increased membership costs, increased PPM demands, lower quality of profiles overall and a poorer ratio of successful meets arranged: hours invested).

I still have a profile, but essentially just a ghost profile (no pics) and haven't logged in for some time. Checked today and lo and behold - there's a string of messages (which I can't read) from model looking women (all recent joiners with one photo only). Not buying it!

As a sign of the times: there was a girl discussed on here previously for between 300 - 750ppm (depending on your negotiation skills, seemingly). When I contacted her recently she quoted £1k per hour, simply saying "the rate has changed" and that she had just returned from a 3 day trip to Ibiza for which she was paid £20k.

Offline Ron89

Can only speak for myself but wouldn't be surprised if others are in the same boat. I let my membership go due to declining VFM (as a result of a combination of increased membership costs, increased PPM demands, lower quality of profiles overall and a poorer ratio of successful meets arranged: hours invested).

I still have a profile, but essentially just a ghost profile (no pics) and haven't logged in for some time. Checked today and lo and behold - there's a string of messages (which I can't read) from model looking women (all recent joiners with one photo only). Not buying it!

As a sign of the times: there was a girl discussed on here previously for between 300 - 750ppm (depending on your negotiation skills, seemingly). When I contacted her recently she quoted £1k per hour, simply saying "the rate has changed" and that she had just returned from a 3 day trip to Ibiza for which she was paid £20k.
I second this. The state of seeking, and punting for that matter, is dire. 6/10 looking women quoting me 300-400ppm these days.

Offline Teejay

I second this. The state of seeking, and punting for that matter, is dire. 6/10 looking women quoting me 300-400ppm these days.
I have renewed my membership twice and I got lucky tbh I usually pay 200ppm for few hours with a model looking girls I recently did overnight with 19yr old for 150 and plenty more to meet  couple of them from outside London and willing to stay over for 300. So it depends on how you talk to them or negotiate

Offline Heph

I second this. The state of seeking, and punting for that matter, is dire. 6/10 looking women quoting me 300-400ppm these days.


I have renewed my membership twice and I got lucky tbh I usually pay 200ppm for few hours with a model looking girls I recently did overnight with 19yr old for 150 and plenty more to meet  couple of them from outside London and willing to stay over for 300. So it depends on how you talk to them or negotiate


Re: the above two posts, I can concur that it's a strange old world out there, and for both sexes in this exchange, it can be a feast, if we invest and allow ourselves to get lucky/reap the reward.

I just got back from a weekend away in the UK with a SB (#1), and came back to the big city to go watch a show and have supper with another, former SB (#2)

The direct cost of the first, to me: accommodation, travel, feeding & watering, plus £200 for expenses (and I'm not even sure that was necessary). The latter: cost to me isn't really germane to the following point, since #2 don't have a physical relationship, and just enjoy each others' company, but I just covered the food & drink.

Anyway what was interesting was that #2 was chatting about a guy who has clearly wanted to have some sort of arrangement with her, but has 'failed' to do so. Over the course of a year or so, they've been on a grand total two dates, both platonic, and she wasn't keen on taking it further because he's unattractive. Still, he fairly frequently sent her gifts, things like Hermes scarves, bespoke scents and all of that jazz, but, after not hearing from him for about six months, and apropos of nothing in particular, he recently deposited £6k with her - no demands, no message, no request for acknowledgement - nada. FYI, she's attractive, in the sense that she makes an effort to glam-up, but she wouldn't be considered a looker in any conventional sense.

Why post this? Well, it seems to me that both parties here have something to celebrate or moan about, according to their tastes. On the one hand, all the AW brass we're familiar with for charging £1-£2k for an overnighter, can get in the bin, when seen in the light of my £4 p/hr weekend triste with a stunner who wants my babies. On the other, chaps - we're up against some of our own number who are dropping roly-poly council estate girls 2 months tax-free wages, on a whim, and for no obviously expected return.

It's all too bizzaro.

(In the interests of managing expectations, I should point out that I have been nice to both the SBs in question above, over the course of 2 years +, in that I've invested in our respective relationships - trying to be the kind of company they both seek out, whilst also being true to myself. So, it that light, the true cost of the weekend away with #1 has doubtless been paid-for but camouflaged elsewhere before now. Still, I hope it does bear out Teejays's contention that much about our outcomes depends on how we approach these things in the round.  #2 has actually net-paid me :drinks: £five figures, but that's altogether another story)




« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 03:57:27 pm by Heph »

Offline Ron89



Re: the above two posts, I can concur that it's a strange old world out there, and for both sexes in this exchange, it can be a feast, if we invest and allow ourselves to get lucky/reap the reward.

I just got back from a weekend away in the UK with a SB (#1), and came back to the big city to go watch a show and have supper with another, former SB (#2)

The direct cost of the first, to me: accommodation, travel, feeding & watering, plus £200 for expenses (and I'm not even sure that was necessary). The latter: cost to me isn't really germane to the following point, since #2 don't have a physical relationship, and just enjoy each others' company, but I just covered the food & drink.

Anyway what was interesting was that #2 was chatting about a guy who has clearly wanted to have some sort of arrangement with her, but has 'failed' to do so. Over the course of a year or so, they've been on a grand total two dates, both platonic, and she wasn't keen on taking it further because he's unattractive. Still, he fairly frequently sent her gifts, things like Hermes scarves, bespoke scents and all of that jazz, but, after not hearing from him for about six months, and apropos of nothing in particular, he recently deposited £6k with her - no demands, no message, no request for acknowledgement - nada. FYI, she's attractive, in the sense that she makes an effort to glam-up, but she wouldn't be considered a looker in any conventional sense.

Why post this? Well, it seems to me that both parties here have something to celebrate or moan about, according to their tastes. On the one hand, all the AW brass we're familiar with for charging £1-£2k for an overnighter, can get in the bin, when seen in the light of my £4 p/hr weekend triste with a stunner who wants my babies. On the other, chaps - we're up against some of our own number who are dropping roly-poly council estate girls 2 months tax-free wages, on a whim, and for no obviously expected return.

It's all too bizzaro.

(in the interests of managing expectations, I should point out that I have been nice to both the SBs in question above, over the course of 2 years +, in that I've invested in our respective relationships - trying to be the kind of company they both seek out, whilst being true to myself. So, it that light, the true cost of the weekend away with #1 has doubtless been paid-for but camouflaged elsewhere before now. Still, I hope it does bear out Teejays's contention that much about our outcomes depends on how we approach these things in the round.  #2 has net-paid me £five figures  :drinks: but that's altogether another story)

Sounds more like mental masturbation rather than anything of help to the rest of us.

Offline Heph

"Not helping", Oh, I'm terribly sorry Ron, that's just too bad.

If we approach everything as a chisel, guess what?... we're probably going to get back something roughly in proportion to whatever we put in. And, as you say - your situation, at least insofar as it currently appears to you, is dire: but it ain't necessarily so for everyone. You're obvs an experienced guy, at least in the punting domain, so perhaps the time has come for you to try doing something differently.

Thoughts & prayers for your future happiness.


« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 04:18:23 pm by Heph »

Offline Ron89

"Not helping", Oh, I'm terribly sorry Ron, that's just too bad.

If we approach everything as a chisel, guess what?... we're probably going to get back something roughly in proportion to whatever we put in. And, as you say - your situation, at least insofar as it currently appears to you, is dire: but it ain't necessarily so for everyone. You're obvs an experienced guy, at least in the punting domain, so perhaps the time has come for you to try doing something differently.

Thoughts & prayers for your future happiness.
Get a grip. Your post wasn’t helpful in any way whatsoever, not just to myself but to anyone else reading this thread. By all means read it back and tell me otherwise. It has nothing to do with my own success on Seeking nor my punting history.

Offline maakriman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 264
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Quote from: Heph link=topic=259378.msg3697575#msg3697575 date=

Re: the above two posts, I can concur that it's a strange old world out there, and for both sexes in this exchange, it can be a feast, if we invest and allow ourselves to get lucky/reap the reward.

I just got back from a weekend away in the UK with a SB (#1), and came back to the big city to go watch a show and have supper with another, former SB (#2)

The direct cost of the first, to me: accommodation, travel, feeding & watering, plus £200 for expenses (and I'm not even sure that was necessary). The latter: cost to me isn't really germane to the following point, since #2 don't have a physical relationship, and just enjoy each others' company, but I just covered the food & drink.

Anyway what was interesting was that #2 was chatting about a guy who has clearly wanted to have some sort of arrangement with her, but has 'failed' to do so. Over the course of a year or so, they've been on a grand total two dates, both platonic, and she wasn't keen on taking it further because he's unattractive. Still, he fairly frequently sent her gifts, things like Hermes scarves, bespoke scents and all of that jazz, but, after not hearing from him for about six months, and apropos of nothing in particular, he recently deposited £6k with her - no demands, no message, no request for acknowledgement - nada. FYI, she's attractive, in the sense that she makes an effort to glam-up, but she wouldn't be considered a looker in any conventional sense.

Why post this? Well, it seems to me that both parties here have something to celebrate or moan about, according to their tastes. On the one hand, all the AW brass we're familiar with for charging £1-£2k for an overnighter, can get in the bin, when seen in the light of my £4 p/hr weekend triste with a stunner who wants my babies. On the other, chaps - we're up against some of our own number who are dropping roly-poly council estate girls 2 months tax-free wages, on a whim, and for no obviously expected return.

It's all too bizzaro.

(In the interests of managing expectations, I should point out that I have been nice to both the SBs in question above, over the course of 2 years +, in that I've invested in our respective relationships - trying to be the kind of company they both seek out, whilst also being true to myself. So, it that light, the true cost of the weekend away with #1 has doubtless been paid-for but camouflaged elsewhere before now. Still, I hope it does bear out Teejays's contention that much about our outcomes depends on how we approach these things in the round.  #2 has actually net-paid me :drinks: £five figures, but that's altogether another story)
So you believed her story, lucky that he had her account details.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 07:10:08 pm by 90125 »
Banned reason: No response to question about no reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline alwaysamazing

Can only speak for myself but wouldn't be surprised if others are in the same boat. I let my membership go due to declining VFM (as a result of a combination of increased membership costs, increased PPM demands, lower quality of profiles overall and a poorer ratio of successful meets arranged: hours invested).

I still have a profile, but essentially just a ghost profile (no pics) and haven't logged in for some time. Checked today and lo and behold - there's a string of messages (which I can't read) from model looking women (all recent joiners with one photo only). Not buying it!

As a sign of the times: there was a girl discussed on here previously for between 300 - 750ppm (depending on your negotiation skills, seemingly). When I contacted her recently she quoted £1k per hour, simply saying "the rate has changed" and that she had just returned from a 3 day trip to Ibiza for which she was paid £20k.

I agree the VFM suffered a quite a bit to be honest. Glory days of covid 2020/21 are gone. In London I find 75% drop rate in conversation after first few messages itself. Surprisingly I am seeing lots of african ladies influx or am I the one getting messages from them more than usual.

Offline alwaysamazing

External Link/Members Only
Very on/off conversation, might be genuine but losing my patience. Someone more persistent and patient than me can have better results.

External Link/Members Only
Our expectations and logistics didn't align. Someone closer to her might have better chance.

Offline Heph

So you believed her story, lucky that he had her account details.

'Lucky he had her account details': you may be a bit behind here: we can send money to people's bank accounts even if we only have their phone number - so long as they use the same bank/app.

As for the principle-  we've all seen several reports of similar on here before now - and we all know that people display all kinds of questionable behaviour; they pay deposits; sometimes hundreds of £s worth, sight unseen; pay thousands to ship brass overseas on hols; they buy shitcoins, or whatever it is be that you might find incredible - it all happens... all the time.

And yes, in this case, I saw a name matching the nationality of this dude; I saw her bank account, and the £6k deposit a few weeks back. This broad isn't out to, or going to get any arrangement off me, and she knows it: there's nothing to try and play me for.

And me? - I get no kudos from relaying this; it doesn't reflect on me, how I act, or what I believe. But contrary to whinging-Ron's gripe, it might have the benefit of showing us how our some of our intra-SD/punter competition behaves. And though this kind of stuff is unlikely to directly affect anyone here, it may perhaps help explain why, sometimes, the £200 megabucks for half-a-day's shagging that we were thinking to impress the dollies with, fails to make an impression on them.


Get a grip. Your post wasn’t helpful in any way whatsoever, not just to myself but to anyone else reading this thread. By all means read it back and tell me otherwise. It has nothing to do with my own success on Seeking nor my punting history.

Really Ronnie? We're going to look through your last 100 posts and find them all, without exception, to be models of helpful altruism from you to your fellow punters, are we? No, we're not; but in any case, it wasn't addressed TO you - it, simply quoted your whinge as a reference point. But if you can use the intelligence that some SDs are offering girls large amounts of money, for apparently eff-all, and view that in the context of why we, without the same means, sometimes struggle to make an impression on them, then you might have learned something, and be able to usefully adapt.


« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 10:02:52 pm by Heph »

Offline Whiteknight

'Lucky he had her account details': you may be a bit behind here: we can send money to people's bank accounts even if we only have their phone number - so long as they use the same bank/app.

As for the principle-  we've all seen several reports of similar on here before now - and we all know that people display all kinds of questionable behaviour; they pay deposits; sometimes hundreds of £s worth, sight unseen; pay thousands to ship brass overseas on hols; they buy shitcoins, or whatever it is be that you might find incredible - it all happens... all the time.

And yes, in this case, I saw a name matching the nationality of this dude; I saw her bank account, and the £6k deposit a few weeks back. This broad isn't out to, or going to get any arrangement off me, and she knows it: there's nothing to try and play me for.

And me? - I get no kudos from relaying this; it doesn't reflect on me, how I act, or what I believe. But contrary to whinging-Ron's gripe, it might have the benefit of showing us how our some of our intra-SD/punter competition behaves. And though this kind of stuff is unlikely to directly affect anyone here, it may perhaps help explain why, sometimes, the £200 megabucks for half-a-day's shagging that we were thinking to impress the dollies with, fails to make an impression on them.


Really Ronnie? We're going to look through your last 100 posts and find them all, without exception, to be models of helpful altruism from you to your fellow punters, are we? No, we're not; but in any case, it wasn't addressed TO you - it, simply quoted your whinge as a reference point. But if you can use the intelligence that some SDs are offering girls large amounts of money, for apparently eff-all, and view that in the context of why we, without the same means, sometimes struggle to make an impression on them, then you might have learned something, and be able to usefully adapt.

6k to a SB that he has never met, it's rare, I don't have a million lying around, so I wouldn't know, it could be small change to him or he is mentally not well or taken advantage of, we won't know all the facts and details  :unknown:

1 SB I met many times back in the lockdown locally, 1 of her other SD bought her a £50k 2nd hand Range Rover, and taken her to many overseas trips staying at top hotel suite and flying business class.  Seen many of her photos that she shared with me, I was happy for her.  She done really well. 

Offline Heph

6k to a SB that he has never met, it's rare, I don't have a million lying around, so I wouldn't know, it could be small change to him or he is mentally not well or taken advantage of, we won't know all the facts and details  :unknown:

Per my post: he has met her, twice - for meals only; but there was no spark for her because he's ugly and fat. Apparently, he then crossed the line into stalky/creepiness, by sending flowers and gifts to her work, then home addresses, when she hadn't first provided either, and I do remember her relaying this contemporaneously (approx. mid-to-late lockdowns). She said she blocked his number on whatsapp, but as I relayed above, he used PAYM, or something similar, to 'catch her attention'... though nothing else. Obvs a very weird situation; but then, so much is, isn't it?  I asked if she would consider passing my number on to him.


1 SB I met many times back in the lockdown locally, 1 of her other SD bought her a £50k 2nd hand Range Rover, and taken her to many overseas trips staying at top hotel suite and flying business class.  Seen many of her photos that she shared with me, I was happy for her.  She done really well.

Wowzer! That knocks this chap into a cocked-hat.
Similarly for this gal: she's a lovely, working-class northern lass from some pit-town or other. She paid-off her debt thanks to that fellow.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 10:41:00 pm by Heph »

Offline Whiteknight

Per my post: he has met her, twice - for meals only; but there was no spark for her because he's ugly and fat. Apparently, he then crossed the line into stalky/creepiness, by sending flowers and gifts to her work, then home addresses, when she hadn't first provided either, and I do remember her relaying this contemporaneously (approx. mid-to-late lockdowns). She said she blocked his number on whatsapp, but as I relayed above, he used PAYM, or something similar, to 'catch her attention'... though nothing else. Obvs a very weird situation; but then, so much is, isn't it?  I asked if she would consider passing my number on to him.


My bad, sorry I was miles away, yeah you have already said in your earlier post and thanks for highlighting  :hi:

Yeah make more sense about getting her attention and he sent her 6k thinking that was a big bait and still she wasn't interested due to his creepiness.

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only
Our expectations and logistics didn't align. Someone closer to her might have better chance.

Worth giving an idea or even stating outright what her expectations are (assuming that's financial as well) if you happen to know what that is so guys would be aware whether they're wasting their time with her or otherwise.

Offline DeanoDeano

So you believed her story, lucky that he had her account details.

I don’t find it unbelievable at all to be honest, I’ve seen absolute evidence of similar things happening, and there are multiple ways of sending someone money without their bank account details…

Offline maakriman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 264
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: No response to question about no reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline alwaysamazing

Worth giving an idea or even stating outright what her expectations are (assuming that's financial as well) if you happen to know what that is so guys would be aware whether they're wasting their time with her or otherwise.

She was asking 400 to being with but open to negotiation. Was keen on meeting close to her and very limited availability as she said lot of things going on in personal life.

Offline bash_eer


Anyone got any info or met this one seems a bit of SB pro

External Link/Members Only

Offline bash_eer

I have renewed my membership twice and I got lucky tbh I usually pay 200ppm for few hours with a model looking girls I recently did overnight with 19yr old for 150 and plenty more to meet  couple of them from outside London and willing to stay over for 300. So it depends on how you talk to them or negotiate

I renewed end of last week, I have found good looking girls readily available to meet for about 250. Got a couple willing to meet for 150. My usual PPM was about 200 and still meet some on that tariff from my last subscription.

Decent looking girls can be had for 200-300 it doesnt seem as barren as others have said it is.

Offline Jardent6

I renewed end of last week, I have found good looking girls readily available to meet for about 250. Got a couple willing to meet for 150. My usual PPM was about 200 and still meet some on that tariff from my last subscription.

Decent looking girls can be had for 200-300 it doesnt seem as barren as others have said it is.

Give us an example of what you deem good looking that’s available for 200-300


Offline stampjones

The link in my previous post is one,
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Second one has been around for a while now. Nice pair but never tried her out. I seem to remember others did but maybe Im confusing her with someone else

Offline rafathegaffa

Have been using seeking off and on the last few months.

Seems the fittest girls want to be compensated to be taken out to a flashy restaurant.

Spending like 300-400 on a 1-1.5 hour punt with a fittie is starting to feel like increasingly less hassle and I've begun doing this more often.

Lots of fake profiles too.

The site was amazing like 3 years ago when I used it quite regularly.

Anyone else feel the same?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 04:07:23 am by rafathegaffa »

Offline Wowgeek

Anyone got any info or met this one seems a bit of SB pro

External Link/Members Only

This probably isn’t going to be much help. Chatted on SA moved to Telegram, I can’t remember if she wanted money up front or was asking way too much, either way she deleted the conversation and left so I can’t see what we said. Although she hasn’t blocked me on SA.

Sorry I can’t be more helpful, but certainly experienced and pro.

Offline massagepuntingfan

Have been using seeking off and on the last few months.

Seems the fittest girls want to be compensated to be taken out to a flashy restaurant.

Spending like 300-400 on a 1-1.5 hour punt with a fittie is starting to feel like increasingly less hassle and I've begun doing this more often.

Lots of fake profiles too.

The site was amazing like 3 years ago when I used it quite regularly.

Anyone else feel the same?

Indeed. Many members have repeated similar since pandemic. SA has changed over the 5 years I've used it, that said if you are patient, and dig you should be able to find what you're looking for - its just not quite the open goal it used to be.

Offline bigden40

I think it’s very often the case with Seeking that what you get out is a reflection of what you put in.

If you want a nice connection with a genuine woman that’s not too transactional then immediately jumping to haggling over the price of sex will not likely get you that.  I know that there are also many women that will also jump straight to haggling over the price of sex, but there are a great many that won’t, and there are also many that will apply a “dickhead tax” to guys that blatantly treat them like pieces of meat.


Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
I think it’s very often the case with Seeking that what you get out is a reflection of what you put in.

If you want a nice connection with a genuine woman that’s not too transactional then immediately jumping to haggling over the price of sex will not likely get you that.  I know that there are also many women that will also jump straight to haggling over the price of sex, but there are a great many that won’t, and there are also many that will apply a “dickhead tax” to guys that blatantly treat them like pieces of meat.

Is that not the case of life in general, punting or civvy when it comes to sex  :unknown:
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Heph

I think it’s very often the case with Seeking that what you get out is a reflection of what you put in.

If you want a nice connection with a genuine woman that’s not too transactional then immediately jumping to haggling over the price of sex will not likely get you that.  I know that there are also many women that will also jump straight to haggling over the price of sex, but there are a great many that won’t, and there are also many that will apply a “dickhead tax” to guys that blatantly treat them like pieces of meat.

and, from elsewhere on the general 'SA' thread...

I’ve probably had a few more paid subscriptions, maybe 12 over the last 7 years and I’ve never not failed to get a fuck out of any of them. I’ve had freebies and my most recent paid subscription at the beginning of this year produced a gorgeous 21 year old student. She’s great fun, we enjoy each other’s company and the sex is fantastic.

It’s not as easy as it was but lockdown changed it. There are still diamonds to be unearthed if you work hard enough.

This thread and the other seeking thread are full of success stories so you need to ask yourself if seeking is for you or if you think it is then your methods/filters are too stringent.

and...

I think that key to this is fully rinsing yourself of any vestiges of being a punter that would otherwise access services from a sex provider. It took me several months before I got to that place. Call it female instinct, if you like - but they can smell it a mile off.

With a sex worker, your primary attraction to them is your money.
With a sugar babe, it's still money but a lot more nuanced than simply handing over a wad of cash.

Short-termism won't work for most.
Medium to long game might.

100% to all three of those

Per my earlier point: for sure I'll have 'paid' for what was my nominal £200 weekend before now, in one way or another, or else I doubtless will be doing in some form in the future; but it's apparent from reading accounts on here that a relentless over-focus on trying to squeeze the pips out of a 'best-value' approach produces diminishing or counterproductive return, pretty quickly; it also sours the air, and they move on as soon as a better offer comes along (which, in London, will be just around the corner). The opposite tack, whilst entailing the obvious risk of having your goodwill abused, produces a nicer feeling, and, when it's focused on the right person, will very likely pay compounding dividends.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 12:10:42 pm by Heph »

Offline Evildog101


Offline Hobbit

and, from elsewhere on the general 'SA' thread...

and...

100% to all three of those

Per my earlier point: for sure I'll have 'paid' for what was my nominal £200 weekend before now, in one way or another, or else I doubtless will be doing in some form in the future; but it's apparent from reading accounts on here that a relentless over-focus on trying to squeeze the pips out of a 'best-value' approach produces diminishing or counterproductive return, pretty quickly; it also sours the air, and they move on as soon as a better offer comes along (which, in London, will be just around the corner). The opposite tack, whilst entailing the obvious risk of having your goodwill abused, produces a nicer feeling, and, when it's focused on the right person, will very likely pay compounding dividends.

Not always the case that paying loads produces great dividends. A few months ago I was paying a girl £1000 a month and it was great whilst it lasted but eventually, they find someone else that pays more. The majority of the girls are in it for the money and they will see multiple partners until they meet someone that will pay that Unicom price.

Offline rafathegaffa

For me its always been clear that its 90% about the money, maybe 95% and that's totally ok.

Its an "arrangement" after all. My earlier point was purely down to effort/reward ratio.

It takes, on average, a dinner at a posh venue (200), and say 800 for 2 hours for a top girl on Seeking normally and a lot of energy, time spent.

Whereas with escorts, its lower effort and lower time spent on the chat etc. Whereas if you research well, esp thanks to the amazing reviews on this forum, you could have a top class stunner for 2 hours and spend 500-800 overall, without any of the extra effort/time.

I also think the quantity of outrageously fit birds on seeking has gone down - lots of people have been scamming etc (on both sides of the spectrum), hence a loss of faith.

First girl I saw regularly from seeking like 5 years ago at 600/2 hr meet is now "dating" a guy thrice her age who gives her, rumor has it, 10-12k a month. Of course they all leave for the higher cash, par for the course  :hi:

Next time I have a free weekend I'll give it one last spin and search, see if it works. Close to giving up on it entirely though  :hi: