Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2035752 times)

Offline martini2429

Stock answer from Seeking regarding the on going issues:

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to Support!

We regret to inform you that we do not have a specific timeframe for when the bug will be fixed. The complexity of the issue and the resources required for a thorough resolution have contributed to this delay.

We understand the impact this bug may have on your experience, and we want to assure you that it remains a top priority for us. Our team is dedicated to delivering a reliable and seamless experience, and we are working diligently to address the issue and prevent its recurrence in the future.

In the meantime, we kindly ask for your continued patience and understanding as we navigate through this process. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the bug and providing you with the best possible user experience.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our team is here and ready to assist you. We genuinely care about your satisfaction and are more than happy to provide any help you may need.

 :drinks:

Offline stampjones

The bug is interesting. Im a software developer and have built many websites and I struggle to see how it could possibly take more than a couple of hours to fix this. Their software must be a serious mess or their developers seriously incompetent if it has taken this long. Or maybe they lost the source code and the days of seeking are numbered

Offline METEOR

This one also quoted me £700 ppm.  Deluded

External Link/Members Only


Apols for the quoting typo. On my mob. The above is the quote. Below is my reply.

Lols. I had a much better looking Black, early 30s, North Londoner off SA for £250.  (She's no longer on there.)
Anyone seen this one?
She's quoting me over half that amount so might be worth it

Offline Crockers

The only thing i wrote there was mentioned my IG in the bio and I only found out about seeking from this forum still think that site is a total rip-off witha high price fee just to read messages I guess it's only works for the rich old men who can't get laid in a normal life like dating apps or by meeting females in night clubs and willing to pay a high amount just to meet up with them,
 the other thing was soon as I joined there I got 5 messages and got favourite by 14 people within less then hour of using it and that was kinda alarming to me for a weird reason, :unknown:

Not my experience. I'm in my forties, only pay btw £200-£300.  Plenty of genuine girls out there

Just have to work through the chancers, escorts, girls who you don't click with.

Offline Chandler12

Stock answer from Seeking regarding the on going issues:

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to Support!

We regret to inform you that we do not have a specific timeframe for when the bug will be fixed. The complexity of the issue and the resources required for a thorough resolution have contributed to this delay.

We understand the impact this bug may have on your experience, and we want to assure you that it remains a top priority for us. Our team is dedicated to delivering a reliable and seamless experience, and we are working diligently to address the issue and prevent its recurrence in the future.

In the meantime, we kindly ask for your continued patience and understanding as we navigate through this process. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the bug and providing you with the best possible user experience.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our team is here and ready to assist you. We genuinely care about your satisfaction and are more than happy to provide any help you may need.

 :drinks:

They “understand the impact”. They should give everyone a week free subscription since it’s been out of action getting on a week now

Offline Leuker


Offline Chandler12

Dreamgirl
External Link/Members Only

Can this one be real? :D unbelievable

Lmao she can’t seriously thinks that look is good. Obviously it’s edited but like seriously that ain’t attractive at all lol

Offline Heph

The bug is interesting. Im a software developer and have built many websites and I struggle to see how it could possibly take more than a couple of hours to fix this. Their software must be a serious mess or their developers seriously incompetent if it has taken this long. Or maybe they lost the source code and the days of seeking are numbered

Just as an off-topic side note, BA's OnBusiness Portal has been down since at least February - more or less all functionality lost, and still months off a resolution. Whilst it's not central to their retail product as Seeking's is, it's an epic IT meltdown.

Offline CroPunter

The bug is interesting. Im a software developer and have built many websites and I struggle to see how it could possibly take more than a couple of hours to fix this. Their software must be a serious mess or their developers seriously incompetent if it has taken this long. Or maybe they lost the source code and the days of seeking are numbered

I think they have some data corruption instead of the code :D. Regarding the site as itself, I think they have only one part time software engineer.

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only - Mia

Ex member of the £5k per month club apparently ... okaay love.

Offline Trenlover

Not my experience. I'm in my forties, only pay btw £200-£300.  Plenty of genuine girls out there

Just have to work through the chancers, escorts, girls who you don't click with.

I dont think theres "plenty of girls" out there anymore. Not unless you want to cough up £300+  ,  the ~£200 field is a barren desert.

Also might I remind people that girls on SA do screen men based on looks,


Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,083
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I dont think theres "plenty of girls" out there anymore. Not unless you want to cough up £300+  ,  the ~£200 field is a barren desert.

Also might I remind people that girls on SA do screen men based on looks,

Can you please explain why you haven’t posted a Review for 5 years.

Offline Punter910

External Link/Members Only
Had couple of dinner dates for 200 quids with a promise of intimacy but all in vain. Avoid!

Offline Teejay

External Link/Members Only
Had couple of dinner dates for 200 quids with a promise of intimacy but all in vain. Avoid!
don't do paid M&G or dinner they Will never sleep with you lol

Offline Chandler12

External Link/Members Only
Had couple of dinner dates for 200 quids with a promise of intimacy but all in vain. Avoid!

Looks like she deleted her profile

Offline robbie54321

I Keep reading about M&G and only doing these unpaid. I’ve only done 2 m&g both paid and neither lead to sex. However imo don’t do m&g. Most girls who will fuck will do it without the m&g. If the money offer is right they’ll do it regardless

This is my experience anyway… apart from the time I was robbed, but I’m not reliving that again😂

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
I Keep reading about M&G and only doing these unpaid. I’ve only done 2 m&g both paid and neither lead to sex. However imo don’t do m&g. Most girls who will fuck will do it without the m&g. If the money offer is right they’ll do it regardless

This is my experience anyway… apart from the time I was robbed, but I’m not reliving that again😂
so yes - you are basically just buying sex like you do on AW. i don't use Seeking that way but i would agree with you then - don't do a M&G at all. just tell them "you want sex and are you up for it or not and if so how much" (but don't do that on the Seeking message system but on WA or similar)

M&G are for guys who want to check them out (are they like their pics etc) and / or want some form of "connection" with them and not just sex with a pretty body! I want a long term arrangement so always do a M&G but never pay them - other than maybe a few quid to cover their travel expenses and even then never in advance of a meeting.

Offline Wtt2014

A swift drink or bite immediately before any funny business sort of gives everyone what they want, no? For both the guy and the gal it gives them the opportunity to politely but publicly back out should they feel uneasy/mislead/whatever at a stage where the only cost incurred is a bit of time and one round. You won't find out everything about a person in the time it takes to toss back a G&T, but you'll know if a) they look like their photos, b) the conversation and chemistry is painfully lacking and c) you fancy them. These things obviously work both ways, and this seems both eminently sensible and, due to a, b and c above, actually sets the experience apart from a WG encounter.

I'm not sure I necessarily see that there's huge amounts to be gained by deliberately delaying the point you shag each other beyond this, though. I mean, if you enjoy spending time with them obviously that's great, but that doesn't cease to be the case after they've seen you naked (hopefully!) - which is to say that I think the distinction between "no drinks" and "one drink" is pretty substantial, but the distinction between "one drink" and "three drinks, a goodbye and presumably an imaginative wank" is less clear to me.

Offline Chandler12

I never do meet and greets, I’d rather have the awkward conversation in the hotel room 😂. But then I never select girls who have hidden faces unless they have a private gallery on their seeking page. I’ve seen a few escorts in the past who didn’t show their faces but had stunning bodies and a face of a horse.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 05:28:44 pm by Chandler12 »

Offline CroPunter


Offline WKD123

I never do meet and greets, I’d rather have the awkward conversation in the hotel room 😂. But then I never select girls who have hidden faces unless they have a private gallery on their seeking page. I’ve seen a few escorts in the past who didn’t show their faces but had stunning bodies and a face of a horse.  :lol:

See, this is where I think the guys from UKP split into 2 quite different camps and although each to his own, if girls from SA are treated more like whores then it kind of feeds that whole cycle of just another way of paying for sex whereas if we were to treat this as more of a more traditional meet up, see if we get on in many different ways than just the physical and then get down to some intimacy that would encourage what I think Seeking and similar were set up to encourage.  I admit to being biased, as I have just splashed a load of cash on Xmas pressies and helping current SB out because a) I can and b) it brings an emotional reward I could never achieve with a WG and c) I admire her for the fact she works so bloody hard and doesn't have a lot of cash.   

Just my 2p worth....

Offline toddroman456

I agree wkd123

equally the men treating them like a traditional Sex Workers does actually work in your/our  favour,  if there is a girl looking for a similar thing to what you/we are.


Offline Graphics789

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I agree wkd123

equally the men treating them like a traditional Sex Workers does actually work in your/our  favour,  if there is a girl looking for a similar thing to what you/we are.

They are prostitutes, but I guess 'sex workers' is the modern day, politically correct term to use.

99% of women on Seeking know they will have to have sex with the SD to get the money and a lot of women on Seeking see multiple guys; they are literally using body(sex) to make/get the money.

Only difference between women on Seeking and Adultwork is their perception of they are doing.

As for the men, Seeking tends to fill some emotional void that is lacking in their lives, usually stemming from some childhood trauma (I am part of it so I am not judging or putting anyone down).

Sites like UKP might rationalise paying women for sex and companionship, but there is nothing logical or fundamentally correct in doing so.

You are paying another human being to have sex with you and give you some emotional attention because you cannot get it in the real world, largely due to some trauma and lack of self confidence.

If you had no money to give, these women would not see you, no matter how much of an 'emotional connection' you think you have with them (seems a lot of you men think these women genuinely like you or care about you).

Most women, even outside of Seeking consciously and subconsciously train themselves to play roles to suit their agent and end goals (whether it is faking an orgasm in the bedroom or pretending to care about your life issues; they will do what is necessary to get the money/achieve their objectives.

You might read the above as pessimistic/negative, but is the reality of the SD/SB world, ugly but beautiful.
Banned reason: condescending and judgemental twat. Repeatedly questioning mod's contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chandler12

See, this is where I think the guys from UKP split into 2 quite different camps and although each to his own, if girls from SA are treated more like whores then it kind of feeds that whole cycle of just another way of paying for sex whereas if we were to treat this as more of a more traditional meet up, see if we get on in many different ways than just the physical and then get down to some intimacy that would encourage what I think Seeking and similar were set up to encourage.  I admit to being biased, as I have just splashed a load of cash on Xmas pressies and helping current SB out because a) I can and b) it brings an emotional reward I could never achieve with a WG and c) I admire her for the fact she works so bloody hard and doesn't have a lot of cash.   

Just my 2p worth....

Be careful mate an emotional connection to you is a lot different to a girl on sa, if your money runs dry she isn’t sticking around. They are basically using you as a means to get easy money. The only difference between a girl on sa and a working girl is that they only see one guy in a day whereas the skys the limit for a working girl. But they are still prostitutes at the end of the day.

Offline stampjones

Be careful mate an emotional connection to you is a lot different to a girl on sa, if your money runs dry she isn’t sticking around. They are basically using you as a means to get easy money. The only difference between a girl on sa and a working girl is that they only see one guy in a day whereas the skys the limit for a working girl. But they are still prostitutes at the end of the day.
Fuck sake he’s met the girl, you have no clue who she is, yet you still feel the need to tell him what she’s thinking or feeling. Another one who thinks their seeking experience is the same as everyone else’s. What you say may be true for some girls but in my experience it’s definitely not true for all of them.

And graphics, ffs give it a rest. How many times have you written that same baseless shit

Offline CroPunter

See, this is where I think the guys from UKP split into 2 quite different camps and although each to his own, if girls from SA are treated more like whores then it kind of feeds that whole cycle of just another way of paying for sex whereas if we were to treat this as more of a more traditional meet up, see if we get on in many different ways than just the physical and then get down to some intimacy that would encourage what I think Seeking and similar were set up to encourage.  I admit to being biased, as I have just splashed a load of cash on Xmas pressies and helping current SB out because a) I can and b) it brings an emotional reward I could never achieve with a WG and c) I admire her for the fact she works so bloody hard and doesn't have a lot of cash.   

Just my 2p worth....

Well even girls are in 2 different camps, however now days like 90% are in the PPM camp, 5% are doing online, 4.5% scammers, and 0.5% who are looking for a genuine connection with only one guy, and they don't wish to do PPMs or one night strands.


Offline finn5555

Well even girls are in 2 different camps, however now days like 90% are in the PPM camp, 5% are doing online, 4.5% scammers, and 0.5% who are looking for a genuine connection with only one guy, and they don't wish to do PPMs or one night strands.

Pure speculation on your part  :rolleyes:

Offline CroPunter

Be careful mate an emotional connection to you is a lot different to a girl on sa, if your money runs dry she isn’t sticking around. They are basically using you as a means to get easy money. The only difference between a girl on sa and a working girl is that they only see one guy in a day whereas the skys the limit for a working girl. But they are still prostitutes at the end of the day.

That truly depends on the girl that you meet. Of course all of them would like to upscale their lifestyle. One of the SB that I was seeing in the past fall in love with me, and I could clearly see the affection. So I could say not all of them are WGs, and most of the time they need some sort of a financial help( university fees, help with rent, debt etc...)

Offline CroPunter

Pure speculation on your part  :rolleyes:

I'm keeping some sort of statistics :) based on my conversations with girls on seeking.

Offline Chandler12

Fuck sake he’s met the girl, you have no clue who she is, yet you still feel the need to tell him what she’s thinking or feeling. Another one who thinks their seeking experience is the same as everyone else’s. What you say may be true for some girls but in my experience it’s definitely not true for all of them.

And graphics, ffs give it a rest. How many times have you written that same baseless shit

It’s a sugar daddy website 🤣🤣 “fuck sake”

Definition
“a rich older man who lavishes gifts on a young woman in return for her company or sexual favour”

Offline stampjones

It’s a sugar daddy website 🤣🤣 “fuck sake”

Not according to the owners!

But thats beside the point. Are you saying every girl on there is confined to whatever definition you decide? The guy told you about a girl he’s seeing and you came away with a load of generalised bullshit you have no way of knowing is true. Stick to talking about what you do know - your own experience - and then we get real knowledge rather than this

Offline Wtt2014

Even for the girls that are nakedly (hoho) and exclusively motivated by an envelope of cash, there's still an obvious difference between their interactions with us and a WG's; they can be as discerning as they like in a way that a WG cannot. Obviously the extent to which any given girl makes use of this power is ultimately up to them and will naturally vary a lot. But they can insist on getting to know you at least somewhat, know what you look like, on having a video call, meeting in public etc. So they may not be in love with you, or find your jokes very funny, but there's an element to which they nonetheless chose you.

Or, put another way: would they be shagging you if you weren't paying them? No. Would they shag anyone that would pay them? Also no. This distinction inevitably shifts the whole vibe somewhat, and for a lot - almost all? - the girls on there, this ability to choose is what 'allows' them to do it. WGs, meanwhile, basically have to fuck whatever stumbles through their door (unless, apparently, you're black.)

(Incidentally I absolutely believe there are a ton of girls on there whose hearts aren't shrivelled lumps of clay, for whom the goal may well not remotely be "find love" but who, nonetheless, can find genuine enjoyment in their dealings with guys on Seeking. Ultimately it's a human interaction like any other, and so it's capable of sparking a connection between the right people. Anyone who thinks they can just turn this off is fooling themselves, or possibly they're a former child soldier with severe Asperger's.)

Offline pbj46

Isn't the beauty of SA and similar sites that they allow girls to engage in paid sex work while pretending to themselves they are not paid sex workers, thus removing the stigma entry barrier to the hustle?  But they are pretending. 

The only difference between most SBs and WGs is volume, which in itself is what makes it more appealing to many men, helping them justify the premium.  A WG is a high volume low margin gig, while SB is low volume high margin.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 02:23:42 pm by pbj46 »

Offline Graphics789

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Not according to the owners!

But thats beside the point. Are you saying every girl on there is confined to whatever definition you decide? The guy told you about a girl he’s seeing and you came away with a load of generalised bullshit you have no way of knowing is true. Stick to talking about what you do know - your own experience - and then we get real knowledge rather than this

 I think you are very naive, borderline ignorant if you think the owners of Seeking do not know what the site has become, which is effectively a prostitution website.

This is the same with OnlyFans; yes the owners and people who run the website try to promote the non-sexual/pornographic part of the site in public, but they are under no illusion, without the 'sex workers' as some like to call them, the site would not be profitable.

This is also the same with Adultwork where they say time spent 'between two consenting adults regarding companionship' when we all know it is a prostitute marketplace.

You and some men on here may like to pretend and think these women genuinely care, dare say love you; but remove money out of the equation and let's see how this works for you long term.

Because we all know, if you kept your wallet in your pocket, none of the women you have met on Seeking or Adultwork would have given you any chance outside of these websites, as harsh as that sounds.

It is the reality of the above mentioned sites; you can disagree with my opinions/observations and use profanities, but it does not hide the truth that all three sites are promoting and selling women for sex.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 04:21:28 pm by Graphics789 »
Banned reason: condescending and judgemental twat. Repeatedly questioning mod's contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AffAlchemist

You and some men on here may like to pretend and think these women genuinely care, dare say love you; but remove money out of the equation and let's see how this works for you long term.

Based on your theories my ex wife must have been a sex worker too then as she spent all my money then fucked off once it was gone   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I have it back I’m just purely using seeking and I’ve had women want to marry me, have kids with me and have had plenty of free meets with benefits
But I like the dynamic and as long as both sides get what they want then it can be better than the bullshit of an unhappy marriage and cheaper

Offline stampjones

@graphics Im not going to reply cos I cant be arsed to read your tedious drivel, but if you’re going to reply to my post at least reply to what I wrote rather than something you just made up

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
so many generalisations. So many personal opinions being presented as "facts".

In my opinion its some of most of what has been stated by various guys on here but not all of it for all ladies. Even we guys use Seeking in very different ways so see very different types of ladies. whether they are "sex workers" or not is an old arguement which we have been round quite a few times and is, imo, irrelevant. Most ladies on Seeking do not see themselves in that way and many would be horrified to know that they are being viewed in that way and being discussed on a punting website.

All that matters is that we get what we are individually looking for from Seeking. I am - albeit harder these days to find!


Offline Graphics789

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
@graphics Im not going to reply cos I cant be arsed to read your tedious drivel, but if you’re going to reply to my post at least reply to what I wrote rather than something you just made up

I think you need to assess your reaction to my posts, rather than my posts (seem to be some underlying issue that is being triggered by what I write).
Banned reason: condescending and judgemental twat. Repeatedly questioning mod's contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Graphics789

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
so many generalisations. So many personal opinions being presented as "facts".

In my opinion its some of most of what has been stated by various guys on here but not all of it for all ladies. Even we guys use Seeking in very different ways so see very different types of ladies. whether they are "sex workers" or not is an old arguement which we have been round quite a few times and is, imo, irrelevant. Most ladies on Seeking do not see themselves in that way and many would be horrified to know that they are being viewed in that way and being discussed on a punting website.

All that matters is that we get what we are individually looking for from Seeking. I am - albeit harder these days to find!

It does not matter how they see themselves, they are using their body to make money; isn't that the definition of sex work itself?

The term 'sex worker' was created by a women (Carol Leigh) to rationalise/normalise prostitution work, in someway destigmatise it.

If I see someone selling drugs on the streets, I call them a drug dealer, I do not use friendlier terms like 'street pharmacist' to rationalise/downplay their work.

Some women on Seeking know they are indeed engaging in sex work. others choose to ignore that fact; maybe it is too emotionally painful to admit your selling your body for money.
Banned reason: condescending and judgemental twat. Repeatedly questioning mod's contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline finn5555


All that matters is that we get what we are individually looking for from Seeking. I am - albeit harder these days to find!


Bang on the money here, we all want slightly different things from a SB, and that will always be the case.

And yes defiantly harder to find the right ones in this day and age. 

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
It does not matter how they see themselves,

i am not arguing over any legal defintion - it is about how these see themseves. why don't you try telling them that they are sex workers / working girls/prostitutes and see what reaction you get!!!




Some women on Seeking know they are indeed engaging in sex work. others choose to ignore that fact; maybe it is too emotionally painful to admit your selling your body for money.

many ladies, especially those that do NOT do PPM's consider they are exchanging their time and company for an overall experience that includes being taken to nice restaurants and places, enjoying the guys company and yes sometimes sex is included in every meet (but not always) and yes sometimes a direct financial reward but again not always.

As stated earlier, you are presenting generalisations as "facts" and again i will ask the question "does it really matter what legal defination may or may not apply?"

Offline Chandler12

Not according to the owners!

But thats beside the point. Are you saying every girl on there is confined to whatever definition you decide? The guy told you about a girl he’s seeing and you came away with a load of generalised bullshit you have no way of knowing is true. Stick to talking about what you do know - your own experience - and then we get real knowledge rather than this

lol the owners are aware they tried to reimage the site when it got removed from the App Store for wait for it…… being a sugar daddy site. Look it up lol. Apple removed all sugar daddy sites from iOS. So they tried to rebrand it and remove all sugar daddy terminology from the site. So everything now for example will say “luxury lifestyle” or on those lines. In the search “friends with benefits” has now become “friends”. It’s still not on the App Store as it’s well known soliciting sex which is against apple’s policy.

We can find out if it’s true because you said, “in my experience it’s definitely not true for all of them”. So why don’t you tell her that now you have a connection you’re stopping all allowances. Because you seem very confident lol. Then come back and tell us her response  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 05:47:22 pm by Chandler12 »

Offline toddroman456

They are prostitutes,
If you had no money to give, these women would not see you, no matter how much of an 'emotional connection' you think you have with them (seems a lot of you men think these women genuinely like you or care about you).

Most women, even outside of Seeking consciously and subconsciously train themselves to play roles to suit their agent and end goals (whether it is faking an orgasm in the bedroom or pretending to care about your life issues; they will do what is necessary to get the money/achieve their objectives.

You might read the above as pessimistic/negative, but is the reality of the SD/SB world, ugly but beautiful.

That's not true .  I still chat and see occasionally 2 ex SB's   and we are firm friends and I have been treated to meals and  drinks,  cab fares and a pair of new jeans and shirt,  paid with the money gifted to them from one of there current sugar daddies.

I have met their friends and parents and obviously the how did we meet /know each other is a fabrication the frienship is not. 

One of them is adamant she is paying me back every penny I gifted her when we first met !

I no longer give them a penny and neither do they even hint let alone ask for money

But I agree with your opinion , if I was a gambling man I would back your opinion every time and on average win a profit
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 05:54:10 pm by toddroman456 »

Offline Chandler12

I think you need to assess your reaction to my posts, rather than my posts (seem to be some underlying issue that is being triggered by what I write).

Definitely passive aggressive with his reply’s. It’s like it’s touched a nerve and deep down he knows it’s true.

Offline stampjones

lol the owners are aware they tried to reimage the site when it got removed from the App Store for wait for it…… being a sugar daddy site. Look it up lol. Apple removed all sugar daddy sites from iOS. So they tried to rebrand it and remove all sugar daddy terminology from the site. So everything now for example will say “luxury lifestyle” or on those lines. In the search “friends with benefits” has now become “friends”. It’s still not on the App Store as it’s well known soliciting sex which is against apple’s policy.

We can find out if it’s true because you said, “in my experience it’s definitely not true for all of them”. So why don’t you tell her that now you have a connection you’re stopping all allowances. Because you seem very confident lol. Then come back and tell us her response  :lol:
Well I know the factual parts of what happened but I don’t claim to know what was going on inside the heads of people Ive never met (unlike you and your new bff). And the facts are exactly the point. Seeking rebranded as a dating site. Whether it was intended as cover for the original purpose is irrelevant. Some people who see the new branding think it is a dating site. They want normal dates. I’ve spoken to some. So that’s immediately some who dont fit your sweeping generalisation. In fact Im currently talking to one who specifically said she’s looking for exactly that.

Point is there are all sorts of women on there with different motives that you are trying to sweep uo in one statement of fact. There are straight out escorts, there are traditional sugar babes, there are sugar babes who dont want to fuck, there are women looking for unpaid romantic relationships, there are some on there trying to sell pics and videos, there are some who are guys seeing what it’s like from the other side, there are scammers, transexuals. Even old admin was on there as a female profile to gatekeep access to the closed thread. And you are saying all those people have exactly the same motivation. Right!

As to your last point I think you’re confusing me with the original guy, but again you just dont seem to get that there are unique individual people on there. Just because I know there are some on there who don’t meet your lazy generalisation doesnt mean I think no girls do. Thats exactly my point. So if my current SB is one of the ones who is on there for money, I’d be pretty stupid to do what you suggest. Otoh I do have an on/off reg ho I’ve known for years who I see occasionally for a date or a fuck where indeed there is no money involved any more.

Offline Wtt2014

We can find out if it’s true because you said, “in my experience it’s definitely not true for all of them”. So why don’t you tell her that now you have a connection you’re stopping all allowances. Because you seem very confident lol. Then come back and tell us her response  :lol:

I feel like you might be struggling with the idea that there's space between "all she cares about is money" and "she wants to marry you".

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27

I feel like you might be struggling with the idea that there's space between "all she cares about is money" and "she wants to marry you".

yep, i think you are right - either that or he JUST wants to try to prove his opinion (stated as fact) no matter what!

We can find out if it’s true because you said, “in my experience it’s definitely not true for all of them”. So why don’t you tell her that now you have a connection you’re stopping all allowances. Because you seem very confident lol. Then come back and tell us her response  :lol:

as some others have said, i have had something similar to this - one of my long term SB's moved abroad because of her job but we stayed in contact and friends and met up somewhere in the middle for a holiday togther. yes i paid for much of the holiday (but not all) but did not pay her anything. when she returned to the UK we continued to meet up - cinema, shows, activities, city breaks etc that usually involved overnights but not always and again, i did not give her money or an allowance. she is abroad again now and we remain friends. I genuinely care for her and believe she does for me.

also a number of guys on here have reported getting freebies - how does that fit in with your view? 

Offline DeanoDeano

Happy to offer up a few real life examples here in case anyone is still struggling:

I met someone from the website a year or so ago, who didn’t want money, lived in another city, just wanted to explore what good sex actually might be like, as she was stuck in a sexless marriage. We met up a few times, she paid / pays her own train fare to London, we alternate paying for an AirBNb or a hotel, grab a takeaway, fuck a lot and then she goes back to her family life and I do the same. I consider her a friend, know about her life / situation, as she does mine.

I’ve also been in a completely monogamous and committed relationship with someone else that I met on there - started as a SB/SD arrangement but evolved.

And thirdly I have female friends who have done similar things - one even married and then divorced a guy she met on SA!

It’s not really that complicated to understand that as others have said - you can’t tar everyone on the website with any or the same brush, and furthermore what the he’ll is the point of trying 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Offline Bikerboy

+1 many of us could cite similar.
Maybe the three unwise men will retire somewhere with their donkey now. Or maybe not 🥱

Offline Graphics789

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Happy to offer up a few real life examples here in case anyone is still struggling:

I met someone from the website a year or so ago, who didn’t want money, lived in another city, just wanted to explore what good sex actually might be like, as she was stuck in a sexless marriage. We met up a few times, she paid / pays her own train fare to London, we alternate paying for an AirBNb or a hotel, grab a takeaway, fuck a lot and then she goes back to her family life and I do the same. I consider her a friend, know about her life / situation, as she does mine.

I’ve also been in a completely monogamous and committed relationship with someone else that I met on there - started as a SB/SD arrangement but evolved.

And thirdly I have female friends who have done similar things - one even married and then divorced a guy she met on SA!

It’s not really that complicated to understand that as others have said - you can’t tar everyone on the website with any or the same brush, and furthermore what the he’ll is the point of trying 🤷🏻‍♂️😂


I have used Seeking aggressively over the last year and probably seen 70+ women and spoke to maybe 500+ women on the site.

What you are describing is rare and I have had similar experiences but it is quite rare.

Please gentlemen, could we stop using examples that are the exception of the rule to describe how the Seeking experience really is.

Mayfair is an upscale neighbourhood in London, where the majority of the residents are wealthy.

Are there poor people who live in Mayfair? Yes, of course but that is the exception to the rule.

Speak to a 100 women on Seeking today and I guarantee at least 90-95% want some sort of monetary compensation in exchange of their body and time.

Yes some men will get freebies, but these are rare and not the norm.

I know it hurts a lot of men on here to admit these women are only seeing you because of your money instead of who you are or your personality, but that is the harsh reality of the site; accept it or continue to lie to yourself.
Banned reason: condescending and judgemental twat. Repeatedly questioning mod's contributions.
Banned by: daviemac